2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    No fckn pro team is getting word from the league to lose on purpose! What the fck is wrong with some of you clowns? I get you spend most of your time online posting on various forums..but get the penetrate back 2 reality!!
    So everyone on the team just gonna keep the secret of losing on purpose right..lol
    You guys are fckn classic
    You are just close minded!! Eddy knows a fix when he sees them!! They don’t happen often just when result surprising to him!!’

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yes my responses are genetic and you the 1st moron here to scream fix after not liking a outcome. Very original you are!!
    No matter what u say it will never change his mind, Brady and hoodie know this maybe their last chance to win Superbowl together or at least quite awhile for hoodie if Brady retires real soon but once goodell who Brady and hoodie hate told them to fix the match like good lil bitches for the leagues master plan to get chiefs 2nd seed they quickly obliged

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    No fckn pro team is getting word from the league to lose on purpose! What the fck is wrong with some of you clowns? I get you spend most of your time online posting on various forums..but get the penetrate back 2 reality!!
    So everyone on the team just gonna keep the secret of losing on purpose right..lol
    You guys are fckn classic
    Spend most of their time posting in online forums?

Hey don't disparage 2daBank like that, I'm sure he's doing smart guy stuff somewhere in between those 90,000 posts.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Fire Belicheck

Hire a real General Manager and Defensive Coordinator

Make Josh McDaniels head coach.
    Belichick was severely out coached.
    The game has passed him by.

2daBank

Yes don’t talk about me posting a lot and I won’t talk about how pathetic it is to post here without paying the membership like everyone else Eddy. Thanks

Eddy Munny

2daBank more and more just resembling your typical dumb jock. Nothing to see here.

He alleges I'm a nutjob but yet is all too willing to power-post in my crazy thread.

I guess by the same token if he sees a wanderer on the streets mumbling something about marshmallow vultures and catacomb tuesdays, Banker's response is to stop and spend an evening in deep dialogue with the man he deems crazy.

Wait, who am I kidding? Banker doesn't get out much, he's pushing the six-figure posting mark and he'll be damned if he doesn't reach it in due time. His genetically flawed parents already rented out space at Chuck E. Cheese to commemorate the occasion.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

was miami really on their own 20 with 1:50 before half and run for no gain and pats dont use a timeout to maybe score before half u gotta admit thats strange

Eddy Munny

Dude's all bent out of shape because he specifically asked for the authentic jersey this year, not the replica.

These dumb jocks man, don't fukk with their gear.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    was miami really on their own 20 with 1:50 before half and run for no gain and pats dont use a timeout to maybe score before half u gotta admit thats strange
    Absolutely true... I've posed the question several times in this thread and all my detractors just conveniently ignore it. To be honest, the game smelled funny before and after that particular sequence, but that was definitely the moment when it became apparent that the Patriots weren't gonna try too hard or else they might accidentally win.

2daBank

Eddy doesn’t have a smart phone I guess? Makes sense seeing how he don’t have a extra Hundo. The only person you kidding yourself eddy. Just another clown crying fix when he made the wrong play, funny they all claim “it usually doesn’t happen, only in this instance”., lmfao

You in here posting too dip shit. When your pathetic argument fails you try to get personal. Lmfao

2daBank

You can fabricate stories bout me all you want, your stupidity is sealed in the thread title for all to see and know it true,

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's not true. Look at SBR odds. Those moves were after 1pm. No significant line move happened before the start
    the time frame is off on SBR because I saw the move Live on BM site

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You in here posting too dip shit. When your pathetic argument fails you try to get personal. Lmfao
    Well I'm in here because I'm the nutter presiding over my crazy thread... You're just here to tickle parts of your brain you didn't know existed.

Like I said, all your responses are generic and they continue to pile up i.e. the "non-pro" stuff and "you just made a bad bet" stuff. I can see all that crap a mile away. You're just leaning on the canned retorts like an old broad does Metamucil.

Man these dumb jocks, they just gnaw away at that same old pig's ear until their teeth fall out.

Eddy Munny

Banker is just mad because Shari once told him that I was the Greatest Poster in the history of SBR Forum, and he became so enraged with jealousy that he ripped off his outdated and oversized Brian Urlacher jersey like the Incredible Hulk and proceeded to bang his head on a nearby fire hydrant until he was forcefully removed and placed into concussion protocol, where he remains to this very day.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The Patriots/Dolphins Game Was Fixed!
    If you truly believe they can (and would) fix an NFL game it's totally your fault for betting the sport. Why risk money on something so corrupt?

Who exactly benefits from todays fixed game? So many gamblers whine and cry when they lose. If you can't handle losing bets on fixed games just stop betting.

suck it up buttercup, no one likes a whiner.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave icon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    If you truly believe they can (and would) fix an NFL game it's totally your fault for betting the sport. Why risk money on something so corrupt?

Who exactly benefits from todays fixed game? So many gamblers whine and cry when they lose. If you can't handle losing bets on fixed games just stop betting.

Where am I whining about losing a bet? Are you on auto-pilot or something? JJGold is that you?

I said the game was fixed. I said that fixes happen. That about sums it up.

So likewise, if you can't handle the truth just stick your head back into the sand from which it sprang. Probably cozy this time of year.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post

This is ignorance at its finest. Money corrupts everything. Name a situation in history where a lot of money was involved and corruption didn’t occur. It happens. To what level? Who knows but if you think sports are completely legit you’re crazy

Eddy Munny

Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl. Book it.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Better team won.

Dolphins would be a better playoff rep at this point of the season than Pats the way they are playing.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Posts like this is why i say sports fans r dumb...idiots.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Absolutely true... I've posed the question several times in this thread and all my detractors just conveniently ignore it. To be honest, the game smelled funny before and after that particular sequence, but that was definitely the moment when it became apparent that the Patriots weren't gonna try too hard or else they might accidentally win.
    Honestly I think Belichick just thought escape half time with it tied and wake the team up during half time.

He doesn't trust the offense as they have been awful all year and already thrown a pick 6.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Sure, I'll prove it if you can explain how it came to be that a coach with 8 Super Bowl championship rings, including 6 as a head coach, inexplicably forgoes his basic training and eats three timeouts with damn near two minutes to play in a tie ballgame against the cellar-dwelling Miami Dolphins, and walks off the field to a chorus of boos. Explain to me how that is compatible with a coach trying to win a ballgame.
    Explain how there was still Miami +9 and +10 for a long time after this and you weren't making max bets on it knowing the fix was in?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    Explain how there was still Miami +9 and +10 for a long time after this and you weren't making max bets on it knowing the fix was in?
    I had a 2H wager on the Fins +9.5

I don't max bet in-game or half bets, just not my style. But I did make some money after I saw a complete lack of urgency or enthusiasm from a team playing with something to gain. The bet was never in doubt.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Honestly I think Belichick just thought escape half time with it tied and wake the team up during half time.

He doesn't trust the offense as they have been awful all year and already thrown a pick 6.
    This would make sense if the time left in the half was less than it actually was and/or you didn't have all three timeouts. You can't just throw away an entire possession in a tie ballgame... This isn't basketball, possessions are limited. Also, it's the Dolphins and you're at home... You really gonna played scared if you're Belichick/Brady? That doesn't sound like a winning formula.

The pick-six itself was head shaker. Literally zero pressure on Brady and he just floats one into no-man's land.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

I had a 2H wager on the Fins +9.5

I don't max bet in-game or half bets, just not my style. But I did make some money after I saw a complete lack of urgency or enthusiasm from a team playing with something to gain. The bet was never in doubt.
    Your 'style' is minimize profits? That will definitely get the people here to see things your way.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    Your 'style' is minimize profits? That will definitely get the people here to see things your way.
    Doesn't matter if they see things my way or not. I already mentioned there's seldom a surefire way of knowing when a fix is going to occur, there's too many layers to peel back... And even in the case of the Dolphins game, I'm not gonna fire off the mortgage as I can't be 100% certain of anything. Fact of the matter is, I did trust my instincts and it did payoff. And after witnessing the game in its entirety, I don't believe it was completely on the up and up.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 12-30-19 at 02:28 AM.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

Yeah that's how I saw it, pats wish they went for a fg then now, problem with hoodie is sometimes he is arrogant like Superbowl against Philly foles was cooking and the backs they had playing that day were terrible yet Butler didn't play 1 snap when 1 stop on 3rd down and pats probably win, why not play Butler then give him the boot after, nope hoodie way fuk him he doesn't deserve to play and celebrate the Superbowl win over probably over something minor, bet ya hoodie was no way foles beats us whole match over my D and game plan, well no Superbowl for u

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

FINS are an up and coming team..were gutted yet fought hard all year Flores real deal

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18977

You can often may a case for a game being subject to outside interference. You can't make a case for a game being fixed when the lead changes that late in the game.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

There is a very telling record out there......something like 3-15 of Bellichecks record ATS against former assistants. Pats laid down 2 seasons ago against Detroit and lost outright on a Sunday night. Remember the game well as it knocked me out of survivor pool. Yesterday a game against a former assistant. Somebody on here may know the exact ATS record for this situation, but it is no coincidence.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    There is a very telling record out there......something like 3-15 of Bellichecks record ATS against former assistants. Pats laid down 2 seasons ago against Detroit and lost outright on a Sunday night. Remember the game well as it knocked me out of survivor pool. Yesterday a game against a former assistant. Somebody on here may know the exact ATS record for this situation, but it is no coincidence.
    losing to assistants makes him a greater coach in some eyes, the student having learned well under the teacher

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Pretty simple in my eyes. The Pat's looked like and played like shitl The only fix was they are not the dynasty they once were.
    I agree with Eddy, the 3 timeout's Bel had and did not use were puzzling. The play calling was crap most of the game, Brady looked okay, his receivers again the fish, not so much.
    They were outplayed.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

3 Belichicks on Patriots coaching staff

this has to end.
    https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/20...k-sheds-light/

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Giants and Panthers now have requested permission to interview Patriots' OC Josh McDaniels for their vacant HC job, per source. Browns already have requested permission as well, so that's three potential opportunities.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Fix is no way....your saying a head coach n some players were in on it...im.awaiting criminal charges

First 1234 Last