Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    lmao...look at what you have become. It's awesome!!
    It's hilarious, isn't it?

Phaggdaddy's once proud, professional demeanor has been reduced to the raving tantrums of a six-year old child who can't have his Fruity Pebbles.

And the whole paranoid aspect of him believing all opposition is just one of my apparently numerous ghost accounts, adds a nice touch.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It's hilarious, isn't it?

Phaggdaddy's once proud, professional demeanor has been reduced to the raving tantrums of a six-year old child who can't have his Fruity Pebbles.

And the whole paranoid aspect of him believing all opposition is just one of my apparently numerous ghost accounts adds a nice touch.
    Eddie you have been exposed. I know your butt hurts. You started it I will finish. Your going up in flames see video below.

Eddy Munny

Yea, I already did the dumpster fire thing on page three.

You're terrible at this.

Not quite as bad as you are at picking football games, but terrible nonetheless.

PhattDaddy204

Yea, I already did the dumpster fire thing on page three.

You're terrible at this.

Not quite as bad as you are at picking football games, but terrible nonetheless.
    Your jealous of me and a outcast just like goofy avatar.

Eddy Munny

Did you just post a video that's been disabled?

Holy shit, even when you do something right it's wrong! Priceless.

Speaking of disabled, how does it feel to have access to all the best parking spots?

PhattDaddy204

Did you just post a video that's been disabled?

Holy shit, even when you do something right it's wrong! Priceless.

Speaking of disabled, how does it feel to have access to all the best parking spots?

Working on my End. Probably because you can’t afford high speed internet being a broke dikkk.

Eddy Munny

"Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

You have to link to YT to play it, dumbass... Nice try though.

Everything you touch turns to shit.

PhattDaddy204

"Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

You have to link to YT to play it, dumbass... Nice try though.

Everything you touch turns to shit.

i had a funny feeling about eddy

but lets wait and see

i mean he did tout his fukkin teasers which made no sense

so i was always a sceptic

but he did seem like a good guy

so this is why my lawyer is involved

OUT OF MY HANDS

Look above what other posters are saying about you Eddie. Thought you were good guy now getting lawyers involved.

Eddy Munny

Mmmkay... brain trauma, Phaggy?

PhattDaddy204

Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger
    i had a funny feeling about eddy

but lets wait and see

i mean he did tout his fukkin teasers which made no sense

so i was always a sceptic

but he did seem like a good guy

so this is why my lawyer is involved

OUT OF MY HANDS

Walls closing in Eddie

Eddy Munny

Just as I thought... massive brain trauma.

Savor those parking spots, Phaggy. Never take them for granted.

PhattDaddy204

Just as I thought... massive brain trauma.

Savor those parking spots, Phaggy. Never take them for granted.

Typical goofy response from Eddie. Probably already made another response to bash another weak group. SHAME ON YOU EDDIE!!!!! Be careful SBR. Be Very Very CAREFUL!

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Who's Phatty/Eddy?

Eddy Munny

You shouldn't think of yourself as part of a "weak" group. You may be mentally disabled but you are still a person, and that's what's important here.

Just focus on the things you can do and not so much those which you cannot do.

For instance, ignore the fact that you cannot keep an accurate record of your picks and focus on the fact that you can find the numbered buttons on the keypad.

Ignore the fact that you cannot keep a coherent, logical dialogue going and focus on the fact that you can occasionally make sentences that pass as a complete thought.

Think of yourself as handi-capable and you in turn will begin to experience life almost the same as a normal person would.

PhattDaddy204

You shouldn't think of yourself as part of a "weak" group. You may be mentally disabled but you are still a person, and that's what's important here.

Just focus on the things you can do and not so much those which you cannot do.

For instance, ignore the fact that you cannot keep an accurate record of your picks and focus on the fact that you can find the numbered buttons on the keypad.

Ignore the fact that you cannot keep a coherent, logical dialogue going and focus on the fact that you can occasionally make sentences that pass as a complete thought.

Think of yourself as handi-capable and you in turn will begin to experience life almost the same as a normal person would.

Video shows Eddie the white guy on ground. This shows him after he lost all of his panhandling money on his sports picks.

Eddy Munny

Are you still mad because of the "documentaries" thing?

Is it taboo to point out the symptoms of your mental disability?

Just let me know if I've crossed any lines.

I'm not out to alienate an entire "weak" community as you like to call it.

PhattDaddy204

Are you still mad because of the "documentaries" thing?

Is it taboo to point out the symptoms of your mental disability?

Just let me know if I've crossed any lines.

I'm not out to alienate an entire "weak" community as you like to call it.
    Your mad that I exposed your 71% claim. You taking advantage of folks with you’re losing picks is flat out wrong. YOU’RE PAYPAL IS SHUT DOWN NOW

MY JOB IS DONE

Eddy Munny

Wait, so are you mad about the 7-12 thing then?

Is that what's got your panties all knotted up?

Listen, just be glad that Halfapointoff only scrutinized your last two weeks or it could have been worse... He didn't even include your "biggest NCAAF card of the year" that completely bombed. Weren't those picks something like 2-6? I know it was terrible whatever it was.

Just count your blessings, Phaggdaddy. Your last two weeks have been bad, but they haven't been your worst. You actually had to improve to get to 7-12.

Lol, think about that. You think about what I just said.

PhattDaddy204

Wait, so are you mad about the 7-12 thing then?

Is that what's got your panties all knotted up?

Listen, just be glad that Halfapointoff only scrutinized your last two weeks or it could have been worse... He didn't even include your "biggest NCAAF card of the year" that completely bombed. Weren't those picks something like 2-6? I know it was terrible whatever it was.

Just count your blessings, Phaggdaddy. Your last two weeks have been bad, but they haven't been your worst. You actually had to improve to get to 7-12.

Lol, think about that. You think about what I just said.
    My record 105-78 on forum and 6-3 Sunday. You can’t tell the truth Eddie. Have fun sleeping on street tonight. I will bring you coffee in the morning at you’re normal panhandling spot.

PhattDaddy204

Goodnight Mr. 71%

My side still hurts from laughing about hitting 71%

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    My record 105-78 on forum and 6-3 Sunday. You can’t tell the truth Eddie. Have fun sleeping on street tonight. I will bring you coffee in the morning at you’re normal panhandling spot.
    No, you actually went 5-3 on Sunday and it's obviously the greatest day of your capping career as you can't seem to let the fact die. For most of us 5-3 is a rather ordinary day, but for a mushmonster like you 5-3 is a legendary run, and one worthy of a four-page thread and counting.

If you're such a great capper, why are you desperately clinging to the hopes that we should include an extra win just for responding to someone's question?

Are wins really that difficult for you to come by, that you need to fight tooth and nail for a little extra sugar that wasn't rightfully earned?

105-78

First of all, 105-78 isn't even a titanic win percentage, but it's one clearly out of your reach. When you're trying to pad a 5-3 day just to offset a 7-12 two-week span, you know you suck.

You may be able to fool your fellow retards, but the rest of us ain't buying it.

You're so far from 105-78 you couldn't see it through the Hubble telescope.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 11-28-17 at 10:48 PM.

PhattDaddy204

No, you actually went 5-3 on Sunday and it's obviously the greatest day of your capping career as you can't seem to let the fact die. For most of us 5-3 is a rather ordinary day, but for a mushmonster like you 5-3 is a legendary run, and one worthy of a four-page thread and counting.

If you're such a great capper, why are you desperately clinging to the hopes that we should include an extra win just for responding to someone's question?

Are wins really that difficult for you to come by, that you need to fight tooth and nail for a little extra sugar that wasn't rightfully earned?

105-78

First of all, 105-78 isn't even a titanic win percentage, but it's one clearly out of your reach. When you're trying to pad a 5-3 day just to offset a 7-12 two-week span, you know you suck.

You may be able to fool your fellow retards, but the rest of us ain't buying it.

You're so far from 105-78 you couldn't see it through the Hubble telescope.

Nobody is "Gaining" anything by watching you humiliate yourself by telling a blatant lie about my record.

You are only "Gaining" fame as the most psychotic and blatant liar that ever posted on a sports forum.

Congratulations you get on here and absolutely ruin your reputation with constant blatant lies!

Eddy Munny

Wait, are you Blowjob's ghost? You sound just like Blowjob.

I knew it. The two of you are never posting at the same time and you both are/were terrible cappers. It all makes perfect sense now.

You are the ghost of Blowjob's past and you are here to claim victory because you went 5-3 on Sunday!

Going 5-3 when you're 7-12 the past two weeks and below even for the year is akin to a basketball team bragging about winning the third quarter but getting blown out in the game.

Shame on you Phaggdaddy, you're the kinda person that gives all mentally disabled folks a bad name!

PhattDaddy204

Of course all you heard was blah, blah, blah.

As for this post of yours, it'll probably require a few more edits to resemble anything worth a second read.

All I know is that you cried about something a long time ago, then had halfjerkoff cry on your behalf when you couldn't log in and cry any further, and now have started a new rampage to continue the crying... Are you starting to discern a pattern here?

You should be sponsored by Kleenex, or maybe Tampax.

Eddy Munny

Look everyone, I have a fanboy! ^^^

Phaggdaddy living up to his namesake. He likes sifting through my old material like a smitten, little schoolgirl. Then he copies & pastes whatever happens to catch his eye and stir his loins.

I can't say I blame you, Phaggmuffin... If I constantly scrambled the words "lose" and "loose" like you do, or used "documentary" laughably out of context, I'd probably look to plagiarize my superiors as well.

You do what you have to do when you're mentally disabled, amiright?

PhattDaddy204

Eddie you could never beat me at anything. Your broke and a lousy handicapper who resorts to attacks when called out about claim of hitting 71% for year.

Again I will challenge you to a handicapping contest. I know you won’t except because that would expose you even more.

Take my challenge 5 picks a week on NFL football with lines at beginning of week posted Tuesday by noon. Picks submitted by Thursday at 10AM

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Children

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Eddie you could never beat me at anything. Your broke and a lousy handicapper who resorts to attacks when called out about claim of hitting 71% for year.

Again I will challenge you to a handicapping contest. I know you won’t except because that would expose you even more.

Take my challenge 5 picks a week on NFL football with lines at beginning of week posted Tuesday by noon. Picks submitted by Thursday at 10AM
    How exactly did you "call me out" on a claim when my picks aren't even chronicled here on SBR? I could tell you what games I bet when, but you wouldn't believe it anyways so why are you still yammering on about it?

I never started a thread boasting of any win percentage, I just stated it in passing, and you became so enraged at the thought of my penis being larger than yours that you made it your personal mission to undermine me. Lol, that's not my problem.

You on the other hand are purporting a record that's not congruent with your documented picks here on SBR. Halfapointoff diligently tracked your picks and graded your last two weeks at 7-12. As I stated previously, consider yourself fortunate that he didn't go back further to include your "biggest NCAA card of the year" which was a dismal failure.

You've yet to refute a single fact that Halfapointoff has thrown out there. All you've done is accuse him of being me, and beg for an extra win to be included for answering someone's random question.

Even if he was my ghost, I don't see how that illegitimizes the recordkeeping. The games were tracked fair and square, regardless of who did the tracking. You're just using smoke and mirrors to beguile the two dimwits on SBR who actually believe you're a good capper.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 11-29-17 at 06:17 PM.

PhattDaddy204

Eddie you are a cork-sucking, wanna-be, ghost with a severe inferiority complex.

I love how how a halfjerkoff have hopped on his bandwagon in the hopes that he is the messiah and that they will have some friend with some sort of power.

Pitiful

Eddy Munny

Another copy & paste, fanboy?

You're basically a fukking groupie... You spend more time on my posts than I did when I wrote them. It's pretty obvious your self-loathing has turned into some queer infatuation with me.

It must feel like junior high all over again for you... That first shower in P.E. class when you noticed your classmate's penis was double the size of yours, and you spent the rest of the year trying to undermine him in your passive-aggressive manner... the only way a cuck knows how.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

so.. uh, picking NFL picking contest between you 2? loser has to..

PhattDaddy204

Eddie you never respond or detail you 71% for the year claim. Post your picks on forum. I know you won’t will expose you more for the as a total fraud.

Keep writing you’re short stories and posting with your ghost accounts.

You could never beat me in a handicapping contest

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    so.. uh, picking NFL picking contest between you 2? loser has to..
    Leave forum. Can’t bet money because Eddie is broke. He won’t except will expose him big time.

Eddy Munny

Phaggdaddy already lost a "loser leaves" bet and reneged when Clemson beat the shit outta Ohio State so I'm really not interested in negotiating another deal with some little cry-baby bitch boy who reads my entire post history and desperately wants to suck my dikk.

PhattDaddy204

Phaggdaddy already lost a "loser leaves" bet and reneged when Clemson beat the shit outta Ohio State so I'm really not interested in negotiating another deal with some little cry-baby bitch boy who reads my entire post history and desperately wants to suck my dikk.
    Again another lie from Eddie. Lieing in his blood.

First 12345 Last