2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Halfapointoff is on point... I had already forgotten about Phaggy's "parlay of the year." Yep, that one lost too. In fact, the only reason Phaggdaddy has the gall to show face in this thread is because he went 5-3 so he's okay with peeping toms seeing his slightly profitable day.

Conversely, you can say anything and everything to Phagg in one of his multitude of losing threads and he'll never rebut a single thing because he doesn't want to bump any thread that's a blow to his delicate, china doll ego.

If you notice, the people that flame Phaggdaddy are generally above average in the IQ department, while his defenders are mouth breathers who confuse the words "lose" and "loose" (instant calling card of every idiot who ever surfed the net) and blindly tail picks to finance their mongoloid children's Christmas.
    Lmao. That some funny shit!!

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Halfapointoff is on point... I had already forgotten about Phaggy's "parlay of the year." Yep, that one lost too. In fact, the only reason Phaggdaddy has the gall to show face in this thread is because he went 5-3 so he's okay with peeping toms seeing his slightly profitable day.

Conversely, you can say anything and everything to Phagg in one of his multitude of losing threads and he'll never rebut a single thing because he doesn't want to bump any thread that's a blow to his delicate, china doll ego.

If you notice, the people that flame Phaggdaddy are generally above average in the IQ department, while his defenders are mouth breathers who confuse the words "lose" and "loose" (instant calling card of every idiot who ever surfed the net) and blindly tail picks to finance their mongoloid children's Christmas.
    6-3 numnuts!!!! Always giving out bad information Mr. I’m 71% in NCAAF. LMFAO

PhattDaddy204

Originally Posted by Eddy Munny
    You exposed nothing other than you're paper thin facade. You lost your ass on your self-proclaimed biggest card of the year and have done nothing to buffer it since. A good day for you is going .500 and paying juice. You're a joke and a fraud. I'm hitting around 71% for the year in NCAAF.

Does anyone believe Eddie Munny is hitting 71% in NCAAF? Please identify yourself if you believe this clown.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Originally Posted by fecgp40
    Good job PD. What are your thoughts on SNF?
    Over 43 looks money
    That over on SNF doesn't qualify as a win. If it went under it wouldn't qualify as a loss as well. Giving someone your THOUGHTS on a particular game with the answer it LOOKS to be money, isn't a ringing endorsement of you playing it as well as posting it as a pick. Sorry I know you fighting for that extra win. But logic before insanity.

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Lmao. Really? This is a ghost or a friend doing advertisement work, misleading new or fly by readers
    (Their target), it has to be no other explanation. Whatever the case, please don't stop phatt and your lovers. Great entertainment to say the least. How do you buy Christmas gifts with this record? How are you up 60,000 last week and 30,000 this week or something like that with a record like this you lying mofuker? Hey spicollifcd, why would you be glad he's posting again? Ghosts so obvious. Desperate weirdos.
    11-26-17: 5-3 (not 6-3, you were just answering a question. Doesn't refer to you playing.
    11-25-17: 1-3 (again Stanford play was an answer to a question.$
    11-24-17 thru 11-21-17 4 days off so losing threads could disappear far away to the bottom.
    11-20-17 0-1(parlay of year) lol
    11-19-17 0-2
    11-18-17 1-1(Lost on Old Dominion 60,000 bet) lol oh ok
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    You up 60,000 last week? How? Lol. You up 30,000 this week? How? You make fun of fading eddy and Bigdaddy. These numbers say to fade you azzhole.
    Last 2 weeks:7-12
    TTT

PhattDaddy204

Originally Posted by fecgp40
    Good job PD. What are your thoughts on SNF?
    Over 43 looks money
    That over on SNF doesn't qualify as a win. If it went under it wouldn't qualify as a loss as well. Giving someone your THOUGHTS on a particular game with the answer it LOOKS to be money, isn't a ringing endorsement of you playing it as well as posting it as a pick. Sorry I know you fighting for that extra win. But logic before insanity.
    You must be a ghost account for Eddie Munny. I posted a play yet you will not recognize because it’s a winner. I’m 105 and 78 in football this year. All documented on forum

Halfapointoff

Yes I will not recognize that as a win. And I have stated my reasons. Now please explain how you won 30,000 last week and 60,000 2 weeks ago. I'll give it to you though, you have no shame in your game.

Halfapointoff

Lmao. Really? This is a ghost or a friend doing advertisement work, misleading new or fly by readers
    (Their target), it has to be no other explanation. Whatever the case, please don't stop phatt and your lovers. Great entertainment to say the least. How do you buy Christmas gifts with this record? How are you up 60,000 last week and 30,000 this week or something like that with a record like this you lying mofuker? Hey spicollifcd, why would you be glad he's posting again? Ghosts so obvious. Desperate weirdos.
    11-26-17: 5-3 (not 6-3, you were just answering a question. Doesn't refer to you playing.
    11-24-17 thru 11-21-17 4 days off so losing threads could disappear far away to the bottom.
    11-19-17 0-2
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    You up 60,000 last week? How? Lol. You up 30,000 this week? How? You make fun of fading eddy and Bigdaddy. These numbers say to fade you azzhole.
    Keeping this post up front for everyone to see. Bahahaha

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Phagdaddy is straight up delusional. He demands credit for offering thoughts on games now? He wants his thoughts on games to count towards his official record, despite the fact that if nobody had posed the question he wouldn't have even mentioned the game?

LMAO, we all know that's a one way street because if his thoughts on a game would have proved incorrect, he surely wouldn't regard them as tantamount to his record.

But of course Halfapointoff already pointed this discrepancy out, and just like clockwork, Phaggdaddy had no other recourse but to accuse him of being a "Munny ghost account." That's how delusional this dumbfukk is... god forbid anyone disagree with him, lest it be one of my dozens of ghost accounts.

I love how Phagdaddy always sets out to flame others and it inevitably always backfires. Guy must feel like Wile E. Coyote.

Halfapointoff

Phagdaddy is straight up delusional. He demands credit for offering thoughts on games now? He wants his thoughts on games to count towards his official record, despite the fact that if nobody had posed the question he wouldn't have even mentioned the game?

LMAO, we all know that's a one way street because if his thoughts on a game would have proved incorrect, he surely wouldn't regard them as tantamount to his record.

But of course Halfapointoff already pointed this discrepancy out, and just like clockwork, Phaggdaddy had no other recourse but to accuse him of being a "Munny ghost account." That's how delusional this dumbfukk is... god forbid anyone disagree with him, lest it be one of my dozens of ghost accounts.

I love how Phagdaddy always sets out to flame others and it inevitably always backfires. Guy must feel like Wile E. Coyote.

LMFAO: You nailed it, Wile Coyote lol. That's exactly who he reminds me of. China doll ego. Lol

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    Over Pittsburgh/Greenbay
    6-3
    Thanks PD....Gladed to see you regroup and moved on..that’s what real man do.......
    I will let the post from another member confirm my record. Hey keep numbing up this winning thread. All I do know folks are pissed on SBR who bought Eddie Munny’s picks. I was also informed halfjerkoff is a ghost account for Eddie Munny

Eddy Munny

7-12 the past two weeks, Phaggdaddy?

No wonder you're over the top giddy about a 5-3 thread. This is obviously your magnum opus. This is the finger painting you demand be hung on mommy's refrigerator.

It'll take a Christmas miracle just for you to claw your way back to even.

Total trash.

PhattDaddy204

7-12 the past two weeks, Phaggdaddy?

No wonder you're over the top giddy about a 5-3 thread. This is obviously your magnum opus. This is the finger painting you demand be hung on mommy's refrigerator.

It'll take a Christmas miracle just for you to claw your way back to even.

Total trash.
    105 and 78 all documentaries on forum. I know your mad I exposed your scamming handicapping service. When are you going to refund people’s money? Many people are broke because of you Eddie.

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    I will let the post from another member confirm my record. Hey keep numbing up this winning thread. All I do know folks are pissed on SBR who bought Eddie Munny’s picks. I was also informed halfjerkoff is a ghost account for Eddie Munny
    I was informed winitall is a ghost account for Phatt. So his endorsement of you going 6-3 is just your wishful thinking. Lmao... see phatt we can say whatever we want too. Doesn't make it so. Record for Sunday is 5-3.

You're sure hell bent on one win being acknowledged for Sunday. Where is that same passion on me calling you a liar on winning 30,000 last week and 60,000 2 weeks ago? Huh? What do you have to say on those accusations Mr. 5-3 on Sunday? Will you answer to those questions? Or are you going to whine about your thoughts of a game being counted as a win like a lil bitch? I say the later.

Eddy Munny

105 and 78 all documentaries on forum. I know your mad I exposed your scamming handicapping service. When are you going to refund people’s money? Many people are broke because of you Eddie.

All "documentaries" on forum... Boy, if this isn't the village idiot I don't know who is.

The King of the Retard People hath spoken, ladies and gentlemen. From this day forward, all his prophecies will be contained in documentary format, not unlike Nostradamus and his quatrains.

Move over National Geographic, there's a new documentarian in town and he answers to the name Phaggy 2 Dope.

I had the privilege of getting a sneak peak of some photos that were leaked from Phagg's new documentary titled "From Rags to Stitches" and they're fascinating to say the least.

The following pic chronicles Phaggdaddy's bank account after a typical weekend of dart throwing:

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 11-28-17 at 10:56 AM.

Halfapointoff

11-19-17 0-2
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    You can try all you want Phatt. I'am keeping this up front for everyone to see. You can't stop me! Muhahaha

Halfapointoff

Hey look Phatt. On 11-25-17 I gave you a record of 1-3. Same scenario, you didn't get credit for answering someone's question on Stanford. How does that make you feel? Hahaha 5-3 on Sunday not 6-3, 1-3 on Saturday not 2-3. Hahahaha. How did you win 90,000 in past 2 weeks? Are you fukken kidding me Mr. 5-3 on Sunday 90,000 in past 2 weeks? You went 7-12. 90,000? Hahahahaha

PhattDaddy204

SHAME ON YOU EDDIE

Do the right thing and refund the money you scammed people out of with your losing picks. We almost have your PayPal shut down! Walls closing in big time!

Eddy Munny

SHAME ON YOU EDDIE

Do the right thing and refund the money you scammed people out of with your losing picks. We almost have your PayPal shut down! Walls closing in big time!
    Ooooooohhhh... Emboldened font, huh? Shit's gettin serious now.

Look, that joke (if that's even what you call it) wasn't funny the first one-thousand times you said it... Don't expect the 1001st attempt to be any different, you dumb hack.

I guess anything to steer attention away from the fact that you're sub .500 and masquerading as a soothsayer, right?

Let us know when your new documentary hits Netflix, genius.

PhattDaddy204

Ooooooohhhh... Emboldened font, huh? Shit's gettin serious now.

Look, that joke (if that's even what you call it) wasn't funny the first one-thousand times you said it... Don't expect the 1001st attempt to be any different, you dumb hack.

I guess anything to steer attention away from the fact that you're sub .500 and masquerading as a soothsayer, right?

Let us know when your new documentary hits Netflix, genius.
    It’s not a joke to the people you scammed.

Shame on you Eddie!

PhattDaddy204

Eddie’s PayPal account below.

Eddy Munny

Look at this retard blunder and error his way through his own thread. He claims he's a self-made millionaire but is clueless as to how to upload an avatar, do a spreadsheet, or, based on his last reply, even post a proper pic.

Oh, that and the fact that he thinks his threads are "documentaries."

But look out folks, he's just recently figured out the bold font trick and he's not afraid to use it!!!!!

PhattDaddy204

Look at this retard blunder and error his way through his own thread. He claims he's a self-made millionaire but is clueless as to how to upload an avatar, do a spreadsheet, or, based on his last reply, even post a proper pic.

Oh, that and the fact that he thinks his threads are "documentaries."

But look out folks, he's just recently figured out the bold font trick and he's not afraid to use it!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU EDDIE

Eddy Munny

So you're officially out of fresh ideas, huh Phaggdaddy?

Now that Halfapointoff exposed your true capping ineptitude, you've reacted like a feral cat cornered in an alleyway.

Truth be told, you were out of fresh ideas a long time ago but that didn't seem to stop you from trying. Well, now it appears as though you might be done even trying. Please don't throw in the towel Phaggdaddy... watching you try is half the fun.

PhattDaddy204

[QUOTE=Eddy Munny;27387770]So you're officially out of fresh ideas, huh Phaggdaddy?

Now that Halfapointoff exposed your true capping ineptitude, you've reacted like a feral cat cornered in an alleyway.

Truth be told, you were out of fresh ideas a long time ago but that didn't seem to stop you from trying. Well, now it appears as though you might be done even trying. Please don't throw in the towel Phaggdaddy... watching you try is half the fun.[/QUOTEwith this thread because of the chance I might come in here and make a dikk of myself, or perhaps a dummy, or even worse still, some combination thereof. Between those two dreaded "D" words there lies enough power to mar my reputation for eternity. But that's the risk I'm now willing to take!

Guys, we may have a situation here... There is newfound evidence suggesting that Eddie Munny may be part of a collective deception to rob us blind, as opposed to the lone madman we originally thought. What I'm saying here is, and you may want to sit down for this one, I have reason to believe Eddie Munny is fronting a TOUT SYNDICATE!

This is quite scary as tout syndicates are known to be relentless "system sellers" and comport themselves like mafioso henchmen. The whole "golly gee, I'm just an average joe" routine put on by Eddie Munny was in all likelihood just an act... an act to get us all to let our guards down.

Do not fall for it! Eddie Munny has probably mastered this game of deception, working it to perfection on other forums before landing here at the prestigious SBR message board. We are like the Holy Grail to scammers and Eddie Munny wants to get his filthy meathooks in our pockets!

He is claiming his system hits anywhere from 71%. From what I understand, he ispurporting it to extend to basketball as well... But of course he would, just more opportunities to capitalize off of willing donors to his scam, right?

In the meantime, get out as much information from Eddie Munny as you can, but be very careful, he is quite savvy and pulls no punches in an effort to make you look like a dikk if you rub him the wrong way.

Ask him questions. Don't let him intimidate you.

I’m starting a petition to keep site tout free forum. Tell your friends about the petition and keep dreaming of a tout-free forum!

PhattDaddy204

Hey look Phatt. On 11-25-17 I gave you a record of 1-3. Same scenario, you didn't get credit for answering someone's question on Stanford. How does that make you feel? Hahaha 5-3 on Sunday not 6-3, 1-3 on Saturday not 2-3. Hahahaha. How did you win 90,000 in past 2 weeks? Are you fukken kidding me Mr. 5-3 on Sunday 90,000 in past 2 weeks? You went 7-12. 90,000? Hahahahaha
    I noticed your not bumbing thread anymore since I exposed your butt buddy. Halfjerkoff is Eddie Munny I knew it guys.

Eddy Munny

Post #95 is obviously a cut & paste from a thread I posted in a long while back which many people have already read. Phaggy just copied my words and replaced "Blowjoe" with "Eddy Munny."

Phagdaddy is so infatuated with me that he's been diving deep into my back-catalog to unearth everything I've ever posted. What a desperate, miserable cuck.

You can tell it wasn't authored by Phaggy himself because it's worded all too well and Phaggdaddy is an openly practicing illiterate man who thinks his threads are "documentaries" and can't make the distinction between the words "lose" and "loose."

This cuck probably forces his wife to wear a strap-on and drill him in the ass while he squeals like a lil piggy.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Post #95 is obviously a cut & paste from a thread I posted in a long while back which many people have already read. Phaggy just copied my words and replaced "Blowjoe" with "Eddy Munny."

Phagdaddy is so infatuated with me that he's been diving deep into my back-catalog to unearth everything I've ever posted. What a desperate, miserable cuck.

You can tell it wasn't authored by Phaggy himself because it's worded all too well and Phaggdaddy is an openly practicing illiterate man who thinks his threads are "documentaries" and can't make the distinction between the words "lose" and "loose."

This cuck probably forces his wife to wear a strap-on and drill him in the ass while he squeals like a lil piggy.

Omfg lol... I yielded my response/laughter. I had a feeling that didn't sound like phatty. Post 95 had me laughing hysterically on my commute home though. Wasn't easy to hold in.

Halfapointoff

11-19-17 0-2
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    How did you make 90,000 in 2 weeks?

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Omfg lol... I yielded my response/laughter. I had a feeling that didn't sound like phatty. Post 95 had me laughing hysterically on my commute home though. Wasn't easy to hold in.
    My side still hurts from laughing after Eddie posted he is hitting 71% in NCAAF.

LMFAO

PhattDaddy204

Who is blowjoe? Is that your butt buddy also. I’m confused

PhattDaddy204

How did you make 90,000 in 2 weeks?
    Hi Eddie

71% is what your touting.

LMFAO

Halfapointoff

lmao...look at what you have become. It's awesome!!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Your instincts serve you well. Phaggdaddy's prose reads more like "Goodnight Moon" than anything else. It'd be like Dr. Seuss plagiarizing Hemingway and hoping no one notices. Fat chance.

He's fresh outta ideas and figures if you can't beat'em, join'em.

Gotta love these self-made millionaires who are confounded by the cutting edge technology of avatars, spreadsheets, and that oh-so-difficult task of posting a picture.... How do they fukking do it?

PhattDaddy204

Your instincts serve you well. Phaggdaddy's prose reads more like "Goodnight Moon" than anything else. It'd be like Dr. Seuss plagiarizing Hemingway and hoping no one notices. Fat chance.

He's fresh outta ideas and figures if you can't beat'em, join'em.

Gotta love these self-made millionaires who are confounded by the cutting edge technology of avatars, spreadsheets, and that oh-so-difficult task of posting a picture.... How do they fukking do it?

Eddie known as the best scammer of all handicappers. 71% all year on NCAAF he blast out behind his keyboard. Bernie Maddoff and Eddie pray on weak. See video of Eddie’s idol below.

First 12345 Last