PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Is that what passes as a comeback in Phagdaddy world? Keep trying. There's a comedy goldmine in watching you try. Keep defending the honor of your online rep, you fukking cuck.

You can't even upload a proper pic because you're a broke dikk retard who just grabbed a default avatar from the SBR inventory.

You reek of lameness, which is probably why you refuse to get off my jock. You're just hoping to garner a touch of my swag as if by osmosis. You're a needy little cuck.
    I would never have a lame avatar like you have clown. Why are you not posting your picks on forum and charging folks? Why are you scamming folks out of hard earned money? Why did you burn a hole in you’ Clients pockets and sucker folks into believing you are a winner when winning percentage is 30% on all picks given out by Eddie Munny.

Why Eddie Why. Folks want your blood on this forum

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

Each one of your responses gets progressively lamer than the last.

carnivale
    carnivale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1043

homos

PhattDaddy204

Each one of your responses gets progressively lamer than the last.
    The truth hurts Eddie. You’ve been exposed and folks have been warned of your scamming and losing picks. Shame on you Eddie taking hard earned money from folks. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

Eddy Munny

Yep, you're a homo. Never a seen another man so infatuated with me as you are.

You obviously want my dikk in your mouth.

PhattDaddy204

Yep, you're a homo. Never a seen another man so infatuated with me as you are.

You obviously want my dikk in your mouth.
    You don’t have a Dikk. I know your mad I exposed you’re scamming ways on forum.
    SHAME ON YOU EDDIE!!!!!!!

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by carnivale View Post
    homos
    Did you pay for his picks? Please explain

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Fadedaddy, they're on to you scamburger.

Don't blame me when the more discerning members of the peanut gallery see through your charade. 5-3 is probably a highlight in your lousy capping career.

I'm still laughing at your GOY play in Old Dominion that roundly lost 60,000 air molecules. That's not to mention your "biggest NCAA card of the year" that also faceplanted so hard you ran from the thread like Forrest fukking Gump.

You're a good fade in general, but I guess anytime you throw out hyperbolic terms like "biggest, best" or "lock of the year" type rhetoric, that is by far the best time to fade your dumbass.

Thanks for being terrible, Phaggy.
    He doesn’t look terrible to me....he still help me and my friends win some Christmas money for our kids....He is better than EddynoMoney and BigotryQH for sure....

carnivale
    carnivale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1043

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Did you pay for his picks? Please explain
    wouldn't pay for any of ur retard picks. peace.

winitall

Panthers -6
    Cheifs -9
    Titans -3
    Saints +2.5
    Raiders -3.5
    Jaguars -5.5
    Bengels -7.5
    Seattle -6.5
    Over Pittsburgh/Greenbay
    6-3
    Thanks PD....Gladed to see you regroup and moved on..that’s what real man do.......

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    Over Pittsburgh/Greenbay
    6-3
    Thanks PD....Gladed to see you regroup and moved on..that’s what real man do.......
    Your welcome

winitall

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Phat Daddy is a phony who got the crap beat out of him early this year for trying to fake being a Vet. He is a known 5150. He is a very sick person who loves punishment. I have this dumb f**k on ignore, but he does not even understand what that means. He has no idea who I picked today, yet he posts his s**t. He is deathly afraid of me. He KNOWS what happens to him if he EVER crosses my path. Enough said. Follow this piece of s**t at your own risk.
    we already know the rewards for tailing PD....Why don’t you just do your own thing, and let help others focus on their bets,,,,,,Enough Already.

Eddy Munny

He doesn’t look terrible to me....he still help me and my friends win some Christmas money for our kids....He is better than EddynoMoney and BigotryQH for sure....
    He help you win Christmas money for your kids? Your kids' Christmas is reliant on daddy's gambling and any advice he can get from a stranger online?

Yeah, you're not a total degenerate. Merry Christmas!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by carnivale View Post
    wouldn't pay for any of ur retard picks. peace.
    Hear that, Phagdaddy? He wouldn't pay for any of your picks because you are a retard.

Oh man, now you're really gonna be butthurt.

Of course it's probably just another one of my many ghost accounts.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

love the fighting keep it up boys

PhattDaddy204

Hear that, Phagdaddy? He wouldn't pay for any of your picks because you are a retard.

Oh man, now you're really gonna be butthurt.

Of course it's probably just another one of my many ghost accounts.
    He was referring to you Eddie. He was informed of your scamming ways.

SHAME ON YOU EDDIE!!!!!!

winitall

He help you win Christmas money for your kids? Your kids' Christmas is reliant on daddy's gambling and any advice he can get from a stranger online?

Yeah, you're not a total degenerate. Merry Christmas!
    I know you broke,,,,and I understand.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

This thread is awesome

jmbrandt87
    jmbrandt87's Avatar Become A Pro!

I’m just so curious who phagdaddy really is. Is he 22 years old struggling through his 4th year of junior college or is he 40 living With his mom in her shittt apartment. Is he some fat penetrating loser that all he has in life is $30 in his bovada acct and this forum? I’m definitely leaning fat, alone, and broke. Hopefully we can find a picture of this pathetic human being

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

Lmao. Really? This is a ghost or a friend doing advertisement work, misleading new or fly by readers
    (Their target), it has to be no other explanation. Whatever the case, please don't stop phatt and your lovers. Great entertainment to say the least. How do you buy Christmas gifts with this record? How are you up 60,000 last week and 30,000 this week or something like that with a record like this you lying mofuker? Hey spicollifcd, why would you be glad he's posting again? Ghosts so obvious. Desperate weirdos.
    11-26-17: 5-3 (not 6-3, you were just answering a question. Doesn't refer to you playing.
    11-25-17: 1-3 (again Stanford play was an answer to a question.$
    11-24-17 thru 11-21-17 4 days off so losing threads could disappear far away to the bottom.
    11-20-17 0-1(parlay of year) lol
    11-19-17 0-2
    11-18-17 1-1(Lost on Old Dominion 60,000 bet) lol oh ok
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    You up 60,000 last week? How? Lol. You up 30,000 this week? How? You make fun of fading eddy and Bigdaddy. These numbers say to fade you azzhole.
    Last 2 weeks:7-12
    Last edited by Halfapointoff; 11-27-17 at 10:57 AM.

winitall

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Lmao. Really? This is a ghost or a friend doing advertisement work, misleading new or fly by readers
    (Their target), it has to be no other explanation. Whatever the case, please don't stop phatt and your lovers. Great entertainment to say the least. How do you buy Christmas gifts with this record? How are you up 60,000 last week and 30,000 this week or something like that with a record like this you lying mofuker? Hey spicollifcd, why would you be glad he's posting again? Ghosts so obvious. Desperate weirdos.
    11-26-17: 5-3 (not 6-3, you were just answering a question. Doesn't refer to you playing.
    11-24-17 thru 11-21-17 4 days off so losing threads could disappear far away to the bottom.
    11-19-17 0-2
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    You up 60,000 last week? How? Lol. You up 30,000 this week? How? You make fun of fading eddy and Bigdaddy. These numbers say to fade you azzhole.
    You win some, you loose some....you have to accept the consequences, deal with it and moved on to another day. There is nothing wrong with loosing games or having bad weeks....Most important thing is don’t put your family or yourself on the street like BigotryQH, EddynoMoney, and Bigduckhalfapoint,
    bottom line is “BET WITH YOUR HEAD, NOT WITH YOUR BROKE ASS POCKET”.....

winitall

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    This thread is awesome
    I am staring to get tired of all this nonsense negativity from all the jealousy people around here,,,

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You win some, you loose some....you have to accept the consequences, deal with it and moved on to another day. There is nothing wrong with loosing games or having bad weeks..
    That is absolutely true as long as he is being genuine about his record and not misleading ppl. I didn't bother reading thru whole thread and certainly have no dog in this fight, if anything I normally defend op when getting bashed. However if what halfpoint saying true and phat is being disingenuous about his record that is wrong.

Halfapointoff

You win some, you loose some....you have to accept the consequences, deal with it and moved on to another day. There is nothing wrong with loosing games or having bad weeks....Most important thing is don’t put your family or yourself on the street like BigotryQH, EddynoMoney, and Bigduckhalfapoint,
    bottom line is “BET WITH YOUR HEAD, NOT WITH YOUR BROKE ASS POCKET”.....
    You should stop talking especially with me, you're not that smart. Example: WTF does your response have anything to do with my response phatt lover, phatt brown eye sniffer. When the fuk did I say anything about there is something wrong with having bad weeks or bad days? Not I dumb fuk. My stat is response to phatt saying he won 30,000 this week and 60,000 last week. And your faggity ass buying your kids Christmas gifts with all this money you are winning. What say you ass wipe?

Halfapointoff

I am staring to get tired of all this nonsense negativity from all the jealousy people around here,,,
    Lol. Ahhh you tired of people calling out your bullshit. Go away or act normal, then I bet there will be no more negativity.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That is absolutely true as long as he is being genuine about his record and not misleading ppl. I didn't bother reading thru whole thread and certainly have no dog in this fight, if anything I normally defend op when getting bashed. However if what halfpoint saying true and phat is being disingenuous about his record that is wrong.
    I have never been disingenuous about my record. You can’t find one post in this forum where it was falsefied. I went 6-3 yesterday see for yourself.

PhattDaddy204

Below is a disingenuous post from your buddy Eddie Munny claiming 71%.

Originally Posted by Eddy Munny
    You exposed nothing other than you're paper thin facade. You lost your ass on your self-proclaimed biggest card of the year and have done nothing to buffer it since. A good day for you is going .500 and paying juice. You're a joke and a fraud. I'm hitting around 71% for the year in NCAAF.

PhattDaddy204

Halfjerkoff is posting any thread that lost for the day. You can notice it’s not that many. Never post all the winning threads. Very jealous

Halfapointoff

Halfjerkoff is posting any thread that lost for the day. You can notice it’s not that many. Never post all the winning threads. Very jealous
    Kinda like how you never post after a losing one huh. Very scumbagish. Hey Pfag I like how you said yesterday after going 5-3 " another winning day". That was classic. As in another winning day since 2 weeks ago. Anyway I can't let you and your lovers hijack this thread by burying my awesome post away. I know what you doing and I'll keep a nice running tally for you. Win or lose. Bahahaha.

Halfapointoff

11-19-17 0-2
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    Bump

2daBank

As I've mentioned in past I think could be avoided if you simply tracked or kept all in one thread, either way fine. None of my business you free to do as you choose just think doing so would eliminate any such things.. ultimately doesn't matter to me just a suggestion. I don't wish anything but success for all, gl going forward.

2daBank

Kinda like how you never post after a losing one huh. Very scumbagish. Hey Pfag I like how you said yesterday after going 5-3 " another winning day". That was classic. As in another winning day since 2 weeks ago. Anyway I can't let you and your lovers hijack this thread by burying my awesome post away. I know what you doing and I'll keep a nice running tally for you. Win or lose. Bahahaha.
    That nice of you, any chance I could get you to track my NCAA hoops plays? I make so many it kinda a pain in the ass compared to NFL! Lol., just joking I'm capable of doing it, lol.,

winitall

You should stop talking especially with me, you're not that smart. Example: WTF does your response have anything to do with my response phatt lover, phatt brown eye sniffer. When the fuk did I say anything about there is something wrong with having bad weeks or bad days? Not I dumb fuk. My stat is response to phatt saying he won 30,000 this week and 60,000 last week. And your faggity ass buying your kids Christmas gifts with all this money you are winning. What say you ass wipe?
    Speak for yourself you Big ass, small head.....

Halfapointoff

11-19-17 0-2
    11-17-17 0-1
    11-14-17 0-1
    Lol, to you lying ass bitches

Eddy Munny

Halfapointoff is on point... I had already forgotten about Phaggy's "parlay of the year." Yep, that one lost too. In fact, the only reason Phaggdaddy has the gall to show face in this thread is because he went 5-3 so he's okay with peeping toms seeing his slightly profitable day.

Conversely, you can say anything and everything to Phagg in one of his multitude of losing threads and he'll never rebut a single thing because he doesn't want to bump any thread that's a blow to his delicate, china doll ego.

If you notice, the people that flame Phaggdaddy are generally above average in the IQ department, while his defenders are mouth breathers who confuse the words "lose" and "loose" (instant calling card of every idiot who ever surfed the net) and blindly tail picks to finance their mongoloid children's Christmas.

First 12345 Last