JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

HUGE card lol , BOL bank, I'm not really a fan of the card today, I just put together 1 parlay

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Minn under now at 46.5 let’s get it

BreesIsTheGOAT

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Minn under now at 46.5 let’s get it
    Horrible start

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Goodluck buddy. I like Cards and Browns...but not Detroit or Oakland. Oakland is a iffy for me, but I actually like Chicago ML here hmm
    I understand liking bears bro I really do. I think it will be a dogfight, I actually think line is spot on but I trust lions to win so thought it was worth betting even tho I wouldn't say there was "value" in the line, basically from my point of view while I think there decent chance of push I also think it worth a shot they end up wining by more. No doubt it square.

Raiders inconsistent but i fully expect one of their good efforts here. NFL needs Oakland or the afc playoffs gonna be utter trash. Think could be one of few times pats won't get all the calls! Lol

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I took the browns but I got an at 7. I live an hr from Cleveland and promised myself I wouldn't bet them again but weather conditions altered my thoughts on em. Also took under 37. Good luck boss!

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I also took the bears +3. Houston-3. GB +3 and Miami +2.

2daBank

How bout that, 1st break of the day goes our way as jags miss a fg to cash browns 1st half!! Booyaa!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    I also took the bears +3. Houston-3. GB +3 and Miami +2.
    Phins just fukkin terrible! Cutler has as many picks as completions!! Lol. Anytime I actually want to lean fish I look at over instead.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ticklemepink1991 View Post
    ravens
    Kicking myself for passing on them, strong trend supported a Baltimore play but they such a hard team to figure out and the talk Rodgers could be back in month kinda scared me off thinking might give pack little motivation knowing their season was possibly salvageable if they could win few of next 4,, guess not. Lol

grandijohnson
    grandijohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 709

First time having a lucky break in awhile! Thank you Lambo! It was so hard for me to play Zona and the browns but I tailed your whole card anyways haha! BOL today

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Phins just fukkin terrible! Cutler has as many picks as completions!! Lol. Anytime I actually want to lean fish I look at over instead.
    Gase is slowly losing my support.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by grandijohnson View Post
    First time having a lucky break in awhile! Thank you Lambo! It was so hard for me to play Zona and the browns but I tailed your whole card anyways haha! BOL today
    Shit man I hope it works out! Lol. I havnt made it home yet, was watching little of rams/Vikings at lunch but havnt seen any of zona. Gabbert seems to be playing pretty well based on numbers, need the defense to stop savage!'

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    when you have an edge, more plays is better. kinda like poker.....

you have an edge banks, so we good.
    Yea in theory for sure, with bases I'm thrilled to get down on as many plays as possible every day! Just NFL man, while I promise ya'll I'll always put the work in and play only where I perceive value, I think more than any other sport shit can just get sideways with couple bad breaks, horrible officials, etc etc. makes me weary to point most weeks half my time spent trying to eliminate as much of the bad as I can! Just so happened this week everything was popping as I capped the card, hopefully it works out for us

2daBank

Mother fukker, every time gabbert puts cards back on top the defense gives it right back, Mfers played better for Stanton garbage ass!!

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Browns blow cover

2daBank

Such a bunch of garbage. Second game I've lost this season where my team was within the spread for every second of 1st 59 minutes and then doesn't cover. Just not right.

Dynasty3669
    Dynasty3669's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

Anyone that bets on the Clowns to ever win or cover must have never seen them play. They are an embarrassment.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty3669 View Post
    Anyone that bets on the Clowns to ever win or cover must have never seen them play. They are an embarrassment.
    Anyone who bet jags will be broke sooner or later cause they can't cap football for shit.

Dynasty3669

I don’t disagree. No one should bet on Bortles.

2daBank

I don’t disagree. No one should bet on Bortles.
    I've held off touching Browns any all year! Even last week when they were probably right side but of course somehow didn't cover double digits when rushing for 200 yards! Today it was just such a good matchup for them! Can't believe I've had 2 games this year where team was within spread for whole game then had ball with a minute left and I lost. 1st that Monday night duck job in kc when skins did that ignorant shit on last play now this.. I swear the NFL can be such garbage.

2daBank

Ok bills I think that enough of a look at this shitbag qb, 2 picks and you still in the game, can we put tyrod in.

Dynasty3669

This year more than ever, the last play of a game is scary with all the handoffs and pitch backs (that can end in chaos like in Miami today).

grandijohnson
    grandijohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 709

That was so much bs we should of known something stupid like that would happen fuckkkkkk so much BS the browns blew that cover

BreesIsTheGOAT

Man I had a round robin with the under in the Vikes, Jags, and Giants game. It hit from every direction. Ended up being 800 Total to win 2760. I owe two of those unders to you. Appreciate the input!

2daBank

This year more than ever, the last play of a game is scary with all the handoffs and pitch backs (that can end in chaos like in Miami today).
    Way my season has gone I'm fairly confident in saying had I not gotten a good number on that Miami over that would have never happened!! I'm not even doing the typical gambler thing where I forget the good beats and remember bad, I simply am always on the shit side this season, I wait to watch highlights of my bets when Van Pelt does that bad beats segment on Sportscenter! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Man I had a round robin with the under in the Vikes, Jags, and Giants game. It hit from every direction. Ended up being 800 Total to win 2760. I owe two of those unders to you. Appreciate the input!
    Awesome bro!! Always glad when I hear I helped someone smash their book!!

2daBank

I havnt looked at my accounts but thinking I'm seriously gonna hit every total and miss every side, Is that right? Sooner or later I might shift to playing more totals and less sides, fukk things were looking so good early on.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    btw, I think the chargers are about to go on a run and win 4 in a row. don't see a loss on their schedule until they have to go to arrowhead where I actually think the chargers can win.
    told you to take the damn chargers man...
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-19-17 at 05:23 PM.

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Pats/raiders ov 53.5 Not looking good Bills suck
    Last edited by King tut; 11-19-17 at 05:31 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    told you to take the damn chargers man...
    How the hell was I supposed to know they were gonna bench their fukkin qb? After that it was too late what was I gonna do try to get polish middled?? Since when we be with the "told ya so" shit??

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    Full week 11 card. (Everything 1x so not gonna bother posting that)..

Bills +4.5 (prob a loss already, nothing I can do about it unfortunately) 🚮

Cardinals ml 🚮

Browns 1st half +4.5✅

Browns +7.5🚮

Bucs/phins ov 42✅

Phi/dal 1st half un 24.5

Rams/minny un 45✅

Raiders +7 🚮

Pats/raiders ov 53.5
    Whoops, forgot 1 (lot of plays today!)🚮

Lions -3 💤

Adding

Kc/nyg un 45.. can't help myself. Long as gmen try it gonna be long drives to score points here in this wind.✅

4-5-1 with tonight pending. 6-5-1 counting Thursday. 4-1 on totals this week so far, sides a disgusting 2-4-1.

Sorry everyone I should be better, i honestly still think did decent job capping them overall;

As I mentioned there was nothing I could do bout bills and their decision to tank mid fukkin week.

Cardinals I thought I was pretty spot on bout gabbert, he made mistakes late trying to come back but that loss was on the defense, previous 2 weeks when Stanton was doing nothing the d kept them in games. Today every time gabbert lead them on s td drive the defense proceeded to let savage take lead right back, rinse and repeat until gabbert finally made mistake trying to keep up.

We already discussed browns more than I want too. got little luck jags missing fg before half to cash 1st half but that to be expected from worm weather team when they come north this time of year. I'd make same bet on this game 2marro if I could, we were on the side with value.

Little bit upset at myself not figuring out better way to play lions considering i said line was right and could very well push. Game went basically as expected, lions had the cover and d let us down late forcing Stafford to go get us the push.

Clearly raiders was terrible play, they entering Miami territory where I have no clue why all this talent on offense can't come up with any consistent offense? If I was gm I'd have fired whole stinking coaching staff at halftime, and told them find their own way home. inexcusable they can't score on improving but very average pats defense. Off a bye no less, stick a fork in these losers.. every one of their "pass catchers" should take a little pride in doing their job and start working with the jugs machines a little in practice. When you get paid incredibly well to catch the fukkin football you shouldn't drop half of them!! Didn't matter far as outcome but the total was very attainable if those losers didn't let balls bounce off their hands all night..

2daBank

Actually played Dallas 1st half money line along with the under that was already posted. Lost track of time while updating recap of day and when I saw game was bout to start didn't see much point posting it without enough time for anyone to get in..

2daBank

Well awesome this gonna fly over. Sorry

2daBank

Just when we were settling in and clock was moving we get the dagger. Wtf up with guys letting ball bounce off their hands all day?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just when we were settling in and clock was moving we get the dagger. Wtf up with guys letting ball bounce off their hands all day?
    I mean your job to catch fukkin football. It a fairly easy job! Especially these days where you not even allowed to get smoked when you catch it!!

First ... 33343536373839 ... Last