SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Better how? Secondary pretty much only spot sea has a edge.. Doesn't mean they don't win cause they hard to beat in that place but I don't see a edge in many positions or coaching..
    Better defense and better running game especially at home. NOT better coaching. In this round the team that has been preparing and playing at home has a slight advantage. Not huge, and this is the NFL, no one will be shocked if SF wins by 17. But at a relatively short price I'll take the team that has been great all year at home including a 3 TD win over the 49ers earlier in the season.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Better defense and better running game especially at home. NOT better coaching. In this round the team that has been preparing and playing at home has a slight advantage. Not huge, and this is the NFL, no one will be shocked if SF wins by 17. But at a relatively short price I'll take the team that has been great all year at home including a 3 TD win over the 49ers earlier in the season.
    I likewise won't be shocked if sea wins.. Just strongly disagree on who the better team is, and while yea it no easy task winning in sea I prefer the better team at plus money.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Seems like everyone is on the 49ers. Squares....wanna be sharps taking SF spread and ML. Until Kaep can show he can play up in Seattle, I don't see the 49ers winning. Spread....maybe. The hook will be big for Niners backers. Both times he has played in Seattle, it hasn't even been close. People expected Brees to turn it around in his third time in Seattle, and even he laid a stinker. Seahawks defense will win the matchup against the Niners offense. Sherman will lock down whoever he is defending (Boldin/Crabtree), Thomas/Chancellor will take Vernon Davis out of the game, and I think Maxwell/Thurmond will do just fine on Boldin/Crab. People don't realize, but Seattle arguably has one of the greatest secondaries in the history of the NFL. Sherman is easily the best CB, Thomas is easily the best safety, and Chancellor is easily a top 5 safety if not top 3. Maxwell and Thurmond are no scrubs either. I think Wilson will be able to make clutch throws, and i wouldn't be surprised if he silenced the critics. Harvin will be big, but with or without him Seattle should be able to win. Still not sold on Kaep. I trust Russell Wilson at home a lot more than I do Kaepernick on the road in the loudest stadium.

It's Seattle or nothing for me. If I do take Seattle, I will be buying off the hook.

2daBank

Seems like everyone on sea says "everyone is on sf".. Kap gets a pass from me his 1st time in sea as he had just became the starter not long before. Then this year I don't care what sf did in any game w/o Crabtree.. Kap has preformed well in 4 playoff gms and a Super Bowl, find it hard to believe he can't perform in sea.. U can't lock down boldin and Crabtree both and bottom line is while sea secondary is great as is the whole d sf offense still matches up better than Seahawks offense vs niners front 7..

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Seattle will smash

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Seems like everyone on sea says "everyone is on sf".. Kap gets a pass from me his 1st time in sea as he had just became the starter not long before. Then this year I don't care what sf did in any game w/o Crabtree.. Kap has preformed well in 4 playoff gms and a Super Bowl, find it hard to believe he can't perform in sea.. U can't lock down boldin and Crabtree both and bottom line is while sea secondary is great as is the whole d sf offense still matches up better than Seahawks offense vs niners front 7..
    Maybe I'm wrong, just seems like a lot of Niners threads out there. Very true, Kaep is a much better QB with Crabtree. I'm just a believer that Seattle has his number. You bring up good points about Kaep already winning 4 playoff games and almost winning the SB, but Century Link is a totally different animal. I was actually at last years SF/SEA game. That place does things to opposing QB's that you wouldn't think is possible. Just look at Brees, he had like 35 yards passing in the entire first half last week.

Seahawks matchup well with Niners. Just look at the last two years. Both games in Seattle were blowouts for Seattle. Niners barely squeek out wins at home. They nearly lost to Seattle a few weeks ago in Candlestick if it weren't for a late 50 yard run by Gore.

No one wants to talk about it either, but if the Niners are w/o a FB this Sunday, that is huge. For most teams it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but the Niners rely heavily on that power run game with the FB. If I had to take a guess, I'd say they probably use a FB around 35% of the snaps. Maybe more. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on Tufuaku's status, as well as Percy Harvin's.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yep 1 seeds always a lock to get in sb.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, just seems like a lot of Niners threads out there. Very true, Kaep is a much better QB with Crabtree. I'm just a believer that Seattle has his number. You bring up good points about Kaep already winning 4 playoff games and almost winning the SB, but Century Link is a totally different animal. I was actually at last years SF/SEA game. That place does things to opposing QB's that you wouldn't think is possible. Just look at Brees, he had like 35 yards passing in the entire first half last week.

Seahawks matchup well with Niners. Just look at the last two years. Both games in Seattle were blowouts for Seattle. Niners barely squeek out wins at home. They nearly lost to Seattle a few weeks ago in Candlestick if it weren't for a late 50 yard run by Gore.

No one wants to talk about it either, but if the Niners are w/o a FB this Sunday, that is huge. For most teams it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but the Niners rely heavily on that power run game with the FB. If I had to take a guess, I'd say they probably use a FB around 35% of the snaps. Maybe more. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on Tufuaku's status, as well as Percy Harvin's.
    I agree with the fb, I honestly wasn't even aware cause I been busy w hoops. Far as harvin goes I think it a mistake to think it matters if he plays, he wasn't right last week and if he thinks saints hit hard this gm ain't for him IMO. He has hardly seen any gm action all year if he a difference maker in the most physical gm of the year I'd be shocked...

the 1 concern I have with kap that someone brought up to me in another thread is he does struggle pre snap at the line, in both games he was burning timeouts all over the place. That prob not something that gets fixed in the loudest place on earth..

Honestly i liked kap at Nevada, grabbed a sf future last yr the minute I knew he was replacing smith (lost of coarse), was his apologist all yr when everyone was killing him cause that offense just needed Crabtree back. IMO they are the toughest offense in the league to defend with kaps skill set and those wrs, they were last yr w/o boldin in the mix! At +160 or whatever I can get if they lose to the noise in sea so be it. I played aints with the points knowing Brees a pussy but also knowing sea wouldn't put up the points to cover that number. Sf d is better than the aints. I think they will struggle to score unless the d makes the plays, and they very well might as kap will make a few, but I trust he is mentally tough enough to come back and make a play, more importantly his team trust it I believe.. It mostly a play cause gotta bet this gm but it won't be any more than a avg bet cause I respect the hell out of sea d and home field..

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

The 49ers roll Seattle

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Seattle -4 now....

Must be all that California money coming in that fish head was talking about.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    SF is just more a public team than the SeaGulls. Seattle is a hole in the wall in the consciousness of America.
    The public love a band wagon team,and the Niners were always one of those teams.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

There is usually one upset in these big games....two #1 seeds in the big game.....I dunno. I think 49ers win the whole thing this year after a tough two years and then Broncos take it next year. This scenario wouldn't surprise me one bit.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Is this game fixed?

Complete joke but I hope everyone knew that before hand.

Unwatchable.

First 1234