k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Why is everyone on the Niners?

I thought Seattle never losses at home...unstoppable...never bet against them in Seattle.

Does everyone have such short memories?

I think we had this scenario before and it always ends the same way.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

49ers get curb stomped in this one.

i hope the seahawks all kiss their biceps everytime they lay a hit on Collin Kaepernick
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave Big Bear 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gui_m_p
    gui_m_p's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1537

Who is everyone? Line opened -3 and is -3.5 now. Majority of plays are on Hawks

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Interesting fact: 49ers scored more points in Carolina than any other team as they were averaging 12-13PPG to opposing teams all season. I think if this game was played in a neutral place it would be anybody's game. Since it's Seattle I have to give edge to Seahawks but here's hoping.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Thanks for sharing

k13

Quote Originally Posted by gui_m_p View Post
    Who is everyone? Line opened -3 and is -3.5 now. Majority of plays are on Hawks
    Opened -4

k13

These are to be taken with a grain of salt but still.....lol

1/19

03:00 PM
    301 - New England Patriots

302 - Denver Broncos
    +7 -108
    -7 102
    +4.5 -102
    -4.5 -108
    1/19

06:30 PM
    303 - San Francisco 49ers

304 - Seattle Seahawks
    +3.5 -115
    -3.5 -105
    +3.5 -105
    -3.5 -105

#301 01/19 3:00pm Patriots vs Broncos (AFC Championship Game) Broncos 22.52%
    Patriots 77.48%
    2664 Bets
    #303 01/19 6:30pm 49ers vs Seahawks (NFC Championship Game) 49ers 80.92%
    Seahawks 19.08%
    3648 Bets
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    tatddy do you like the Niners on sunday?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

K13

On a Neutral field who would be favored?

While Hawks may win they are not the best all around team.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

People see the FG + the hook and run to Mr bookie.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    K13

On a Neutral field who would be favored?

While Hawks may win they are not the best all around team.
    Probably a pk'em or Niners -1.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

REPOST:
    as a niner fan I honestly felt pretty shitty seeing this matchup for the niners at seattle but just like you as the days passed I actually started believing more and more. I truly think there's no way 49ers lose this game as long as they don't lose in the turnover column. kaepernick had niners in the red zone the first possession at 0-0 last meeting in seattle and threw a pick I think it just changed the game. bowman, Justin smith, willis, and brooks I believe can contain Wilson while slowing down lynch. this 49er D is the real deal. Wilson has been subpar and it will show vs 49ers. the big X factor is Kaepernick's turnovers

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

one word: momentum

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

The 49ers have some things going for them. They're healthy, they have some momentum, and their offense has looked better than Seattle's lately. Beating two average teams on the road to get to the NFC championship doesn't impress me though.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    The 49ers have some things going for them. They're healthy, they have some momentum, and their offense has looked better than Seattle's lately. Beating two average teams on the road to get to the NFC championship doesn't impress me though.
    2 Average teams and on the road? Granted GB record 8-7-1 was meh but they had injuries all season including A. Rogers out for 7 straight games. Also that game was like -20 wind chill; Packers played a great game considering and had Rogers playing to boot; they played above expectations vs. SF that was a hard fought win for any team in those conditions.

Panthers ranked #2 defense last season and top 10 toxic differential...12-13PPG allowed at home and aside from 1st game of season vs. Seattle had flawless home record last season (12-7 final score and should've beat Seahawks if not for late fumble). 49ers reg. season ranked 2nd toxic differential last season only Seahawks ranked higher.

If you want to say the 49ers will lose it's because they are hitting a top NFL team in a very rough stadium and not because the 49ers are playing unimpressive football.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by Parligod View Post
    2 Average teams and on the road? Granted GB record 8-7-1 was meh but they had injuries all season including A. Rogers out for 7 straight games. Also that game was like -20 wind chill; Packers played a great game considering and had Rogers playing to boot; they played above expectations vs. SF that was a hard fought win for any team in those conditions.

Panthers ranked #2 defense last season and top 10 toxic differential...12-13PPG allowed at home and aside from 1st game of season vs. Seattle had flawless home record last season (12-7 final score and should've beat Seahawks if not for late fumble). 49ers reg. season ranked 2nd toxic differential last season only Seahawks ranked higher.

If you want to say the 49ers will lose it's because they are hitting a top NFL team in a very rough stadium and not because the 49ers are playing unimpressive football.
    It's unimpressive to me because the Packers weren't a complete team. Rodgers was rusty and presumably not 100%, no Clay Mathews, and that defence that was bad to begin with. The outcome of the game was in question right until the end.

IMO the Panthers and sCam had a fluke year, and will revert back to the mean for next season. Heck, they looked to have done so in their last game. All teams had to do was pass protect their QB and contain Cam, and they could have named their score. That Carolina secondary was ripe for the picking, but few took advantage. I really hope the books value them based on their record from this season, as there's going to be opportunities to make some money here.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I have bet on the 49ers two weeks in a row knowing full well that this week is the week I flip on them.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ive thought sf was the best team since last year when they inserted kap into the starting lineup,, while retards ripped him early and acted like wilson was better i kept saying wait till crabtree comes back. it sux it in sea and all but i think sf is the superior team and the difference pretty much the same as it was last week, their wr corp is simply more talented than the other hard nosed defensive teams in the nfc.. i do worry about how often kap still struggles at the LOS before the snap, they burn their timeouts fast every gm it seems and life not gonna be any easier in sea. sure sea secondary is great but i prefer 9ers front 7 and again offensively i dont think it that close sf just more talented on that side of the ball.... i know the way sf got whipped here in reg season last 2 years (forget if kap played the gm in sea 2 years ago?) and i know winning in sea bout hardest thing in this league to do but think you be hard pressed to compare talent levels of each team and come up with sea being better in many spots imo..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Why do you care what team "everyone is on"? If you like a team, bet it. It's not that complicated.
    Points Awarded:

imadegen gave slacker00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Yes kaep played in both their ass whippings . Crab also played when sf won 19-17 in the biggest game of the season for sf and the last meaningful game ever played at candlestick. Seattle by advanced statistics also had the 2nd best pass defense since the nfl afl merger (2002 bucs graded out higher). Just a few things to ponder. Gotta be the game I'm most excited for in my lifetime of nfl viewership.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Niners are the bills of the 90's

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by oddtodd View Post
    Yes kaep played in both their ass whippings . Crab also played when sf won 19-17 in the biggest game of the season for sf and the last meaningful game ever played at candlestick. Seattle by advanced statistics also had the 2nd best pass defense since the nfl afl merger (2002 bucs graded out higher). Just a few things to ponder. Gotta be the game I'm most excited for in my lifetime of nfl viewership.
    Crabtree was just easing back into action that game... I agree really excited for this gm. Won't even be a huge wager or anything as im much more concerned with NCAA hoops this time of yr than wagering a lot on nfl, gotta bet it for entertainment and gonna roll with sf ml if only cause I'm a kap and Crabtree fan..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Niners are the bills of the 90's
    Little early to say that isn't it? So I guess that means u have sf? Who beating them in sb? Guessing u sayin pats cause donks the only team I know I havnt see u say was gonna win sb

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

I think the game can go either way for sure. I'm leaning Seattle because in a game that will most likely come down to mistake / turnovers I'll take Russell, who never seems to throw a bad pick and has only one red zone turnover in two years over kaep who scares me as a backer two or three times a game with fluttering balls facing the most unforgiving secondary in the leagues most unforgiving stadium. Clearly, the niners have the confidence and talent on both sides to pull this game out.i don't think any other team in the league would or could.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

would take an extremely talented team to go in there and win. like patriots 2003 maybe GB a few years ago. a team like denver if they were totally healthy on defense could win there. but the niners play close games, arent explosive and wont be able to overcome the noise

Seattle 24
    Sf 16

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

seattle cant beat SF kicking field goals like they did NO

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by djmano View Post
    They probably can the way SF scores in Seattle.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by djmano View Post
    Frisco has had some red zone issues of their own.. Fgs very well could win this gm

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Opened -4
    The line NEVER opened at -4 in Vegas. I have no idea which Book you play, but I NEVER saw a book offer -4, and I monitor over 30 of them.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

5-3 f

Crawfishxboy
    Crawfishxboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

2-0 Seattle going into the forth with 3 mins left. 1st and 10 at the niners 38. Lynch runs up the middle. Stuffed. Bounce right. No where to go. Lateral to Wilson. FUMBLE!!!!Niners recovers. Drives to the 40..kicks 57 yd fg for the win... Final 3-2 niners

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners are playing the best ball of any of the four teams left. I think they will win outright

k13

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The line NEVER opened at -4 in Vegas. I have no idea which Book you play, but I NEVER saw a book offer -4, and I monitor over 30 of them.
    Thegreek had -4 all day

BM had -4.5 but I don't think that was the opener.

Either way, anything above 3 and seattle wins..

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

The more the public bets on the 49ers, the more confident I am on my Seahawks bet.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Thegreek had -4 all day

BM had -4.5 but I don't think that was the opener.

Either way, anything above 3 and seattle wins..
    That gone!

1234 Last