geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Hey Frost, That's 5 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Orton had a very good team in Chicago and Denver does not have the same talent especially on the defensive side of ball.

Denver goes 4-12 this year

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

they wont win here I guarantee that...

WINGZ
    WINGZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Preseason i said da broncs would be lucky 2 win 4 gms.....after wk5 deez guys r 4 real!!!! I see 11-5 finish for da BRONCS

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys ok a bad call was made here...maybe time to let it go... How many really and truly though Denver would have possibly the best defense in the league and they could train Orton like a monkey not to make mistakes??? Even the books were way off on this one... I did not see to many people disagreeing when he first posted it!

Denver surprise team of the year?

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Anyway you slice it they are 5-0 in the NFL, which in itself is very impressive. I'm looking forward to next weeks game against the Chargers. They can go 6-0 if Kyle Orton controls the ball and doesn't turn it over.
    Last edited by Bigmikesm; 10-12-09 at 09:02 AM. Reason: add on

madmaxx

Denver sucks and it hasn't changed. Marshall is a fukking animal. I can't believe the city even cheers for him after the shit he pulled in training camp.

Lets get real. Kyle Orton is AWFUL. Denver will go 7-9.

madmaxx

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmikesm View Post
    Anyway you slice it they are 5-0 in the NFL, which in itself is very impressive.
    This is true but why does everyone focus on Denver and not Peyton or his sister

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

I'm still waiting to pick the 3 game stretch where they slide
    That's where you can make some MONEY

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
    the broncos are terrible
    Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true...

The Broncos are not an elite team, but saying over and over that they're "terrible" and "horrid" simply isn't true.

They probably won't win in San Diego, but so what? Very few teams would win in San Diego in this spot.

This team is still going to finish with 8-10 wins. Far from "terrible" or "horrid".

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Denver all the way!! My Colts own Denver and San Diego owns us! I still say only Englishmen or rooster smokers are named Phillip! He's actually a very good QB but I hate that mouthy hilljack with a passion! I wish someone would smash his knee and the ligaments hang out like spaghetti! SD better win this one because they're not catching Denver otherwise! The Broncos still have 3 locks atleast down the road w/the Chiefs twice and another Raider romp!

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

broncos are far away from being terrible. this guys put lot of pressure on opposite qbs, and sometimes thats the key to win games

Nickelicious
    Nickelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Kyle Orton is not a chump anymore. He lead this team on a 90 yard and 98 yard TD drive, when the were downed 10 to tie the game. A terrible QB would not be able to do that twice let only once. The Broncos defense are the real deal, just ask Brady. They stopped him 9 straight times without a first down, in a drive that should of been punted twice but kept alive by special team penalties. The Chargers defense though are terrible, but Phillips River might good enough to give them a split this season with Denver.
    This is what you call a reality check. Frosty has finally admitted that Kyle Orton is not a chump anymore. And why wouldn't he? The only interception Orton has thrown the entire year came on a freak play.

Look, we really don't know where Orton is going to end up. This kid is still just 26 years old (for another month, anyway) and a lot of QBs don't hit their prime until they're 30. He's 26-12 as a starter and yeah, plenty of those games were won by his team mates, but the point is he didn't lose those games for his team with stupid plays. His QB rating is ahead of darlings like Brady, Rivers, Cutler, Flacco and Romo and it would be even higher if he hadn't been sacked 8 times. For all we know, he'll end up staying in Denver another 12 years, win two Super Bowls and finish right behind Elway on the list of all-time great Bronco QBs.

Bottom line, the jury is still out on Orton and the Broncos. San Diego on Monday is just another test. Win or lose, they get a bye next week before facing the Ravens and Steelers. Even if they lose two of their next three games and end up 6-2, they face Washington, KC, Oakland and KC again in the second half of the season. With Denver's defense, this team is almost certain to win 10 or more games and make the playoffs, where they will be dangerous to anyone.

Frostno has seen the light. He's already made back some of his $1,000 loss on the prop bet by backing the Broncos in a couple games. The linesmakers still seem to be underestimating this team a little bit (the line vs. San Diego indicates that this would be a pick 'em game on a neutral field, which is insane given each team's performance so far this season). Anyone who takes advantage of that bias will be smiling along with Frosty by the end of the season.

Nickelicious
    Nickelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Guys ok a bad call was made here... I did not see too many people disagreeing when he first posted it!
    I did.

yisman

Make no mistake, San Diego will win this division easily. The MNF game next week will not be close.
    Kyle Orton is terrible. Denver is terrible. This team could end up 6-10 or 7-9. What I do know is the Chargers will absolutely destroy them a week from today.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATB515 View Post
    San Diego will beat Denver next week with ease. Denver looks like a playoff team though. San Diego is coming off of a bye, and Denver hasn't faced an offense with this much firepower yet. San Diego 38 Denver 24. It could get ugly though. San Diego shows up for primetime home games. If San Diego doesn't win next week, I will never post here again.
    ATB I love your enthusiasm...frostno weren't you the one saying Denver would be "PUMPED" and "READY" after you lost to buffalo (AT HOME). Think that game turned out just as this one will. Denver is HORRID.
    they wont win here I guarantee that...
    Denver sucks and it hasn't changed. Marshall is a fukking animal. I can't believe the city even cheers for him after the shit he pulled in training camp. Lets get real. Kyle Orton is AWFUL. Denver will go 7-9.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

its halftime

yisman

I'm still waiting for the Chargers to absolutely destroy them.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Broncos have really surprised me. I had the under on them this year also. Listening to Colin Herd fukked me.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

San Diego will beat Denver next week with ease. Denver looks like a playoff team though. San Diego is coming off of a bye, and Denver hasn't faced an offense with this much firepower yet. San Diego 38 Denver 24. It could get ugly though. San Diego shows up for primetime home games. If San Diego doesn't win next week, I will never post here again.

Mac4Lyfe

ATB515... Can I have your betpoints if your on your way out...?

Oh shit, you don't have any points

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

You can bank on it. I'm putting 1k for under 7 Broncos wins at -175. This should be an easy bet. Denver has not really address their defensive problems, their front seven is still despicable. This is the same horrible defense from last year that gave up 30 points with ease. This time around, they won't have an offense that will give this team a fighting chance with Kyle Orton at the helm. I see maybe a 5 wins season here, and tie for last place with the Raiders.
    bet you didnt think they would win their first 6

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

This Denver team is dangerous. They are far better than I thought they were going to be this year. They are contenders for the Super Bowl no doubt unless some injuries happen as you never know.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$hfloW View Post
    bet you didnt think they would win their first 6
    I already made that 1k back and some. I've been taking the Broncos in the last few weeks, and posted at least three of their plays here, so no biggie. Good to see my team on the right track!

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I already made that 1k back and some. I've been taking the Broncos in the last few weeks, and posted at least three of their plays here, so no biggie. Good to see my team on the right track!

luiscortes
    luiscortes's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bet the broncos want more fans that belive on them like you do ????? good call on YOUR TEAM The past few weeks...

Mac4Lyfe

Nice job Frost... That's the way to go. If you find yourself on the wrong side, get the hell off and start making money on the right side. Some people are too damn stubborn to get off a dead horse.

SCRAGGS
    The toe is back
    SCRAGGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by geebert74 View Post
    Hey Frost, That's 5 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

it's 6 now, but don't worry he has won every other bet he has placed in his entire
    life, just ask him.

What is the smiley for duche bag?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by luiscortes View Post
    i bet the broncos want more fans that belive on them like you do ????? good call on YOUR TEAM The past few weeks...
    Keep in mind that that post was made when Denver was 0-3 in the preseason, with the status of Brandon Marshall uncertain because he demanded a trade. Without Marshall, the Broncos will not be where they are at today. Just Marshall being on the field allows the other Broncos Receivers to get open.

SCRAGGS
    The toe is back
    SCRAGGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by luiscortes View Post

let me see if I have this right, this guy bets a dime on under 7 wins then he bets
    them after 2 weeks to win the games. Wow you are a sharp for sure, I think
    you made it.

Immortality
    Immortality's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego will beat Denver next week with ease. . If San Diego doesn't win next week, I will never post here again.
    It was nice knowing you.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

LMAO. There's some funny stuff in this thread. I always say "never say never".

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortality View Post
    It was nice knowing you.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

No need to explain Frostno...this franchise looked like a disaster...anyone who says they would be perfect or even close to it are full of it.

Ughh this is what makes the NFL fun.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Madmaxx, I believe the word is outclassed.
    They could have played another 30 minutes and San Diego might have gotten another 3 points.
    A thorough ass kicking and the most impressive performance for Denver so far.
    My hat's off to the coaching staff. You can tell a team that's consistent and well prepared. Something we've been missing in Denver for 10 years.

web_connect
    Black Jack by Math
    web_connect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

First 123456 Last