2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    we slaying these books so far this year buddy, I wish my money was right now, Im only betting $25/unit when usually im betting $100 a unit . not betting nearly as much as I usually do bc havent had solid work for over a year now, but in 6 weeks I got a lil job lined up, sadly season will be pretty much over, but money is money so cant complain.....
    yea fukkk these fukks,,,i want all their money!!!!!!! i actually hit local for about as big a bet i ever make these days ..

2daBank

what you think about monday night? i love houston and hate the jets but just got a bad feeling about it....if it was sunday game I probably wouldnt, but a primetime monday night I feel like the entire world will be on houston.....and thats reason enough for me to stay away, no such thing as easy money that everybody knows about

only thing id prob consider in that gm is under but honestly i havnt really got into that one yet...luv me some hou but im not layin that many points on the road to anyone...

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13743

OK, I'm here so you should be in my play/list faves. WTF is going on in the ND/Mia game. I had inklings to play Mia ML but after the first 4 minutes I want to puke.

2daBank

well ya'll i can tell you right now it gonna take some stones to play the card im playing today, it aint gonna be pretty that for sure, whether it turns out good who the hell knows..

already on card is ten/min ov 44 carried over from parlay with lambs...

should have played phi/pit under earlier in week as total has dropped some now....illl post some more in few minutes as i play them..

2daBank

ugly play of the week....

KC 1st half +4 1.15 to 1

Kc+6 1.1 to 1

kc ml +225 .2 to .45

ive talked about this gm plenty, not sure i wanna go back thru it all but bottom line is this is huge gm for kc and let down city for Balty a team that is known to lay a few eggs a yr...kc has the weapons to exploit this d that is living by name only at this point they just have to protect the rock, balty no huddle is cute and all but they struggle to get it rolling at times and it leads to their old ass d being on the field for long stretches, if that happens today kc will hit some hrs and this gm will go down to the wire....

groovybrandone
    groovybrandone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

agreed with kc. if baltimore gets behind, someones going to try to do too much and the turnovers are going to kill them. if kc doesnt give up the ball on turnovers, i think they have a good amount of fight in them

2daBank

ten +5.5 1x...
    ml +205 .2 to .41..
    another gm we have already talked about more than enough, i feel like hasselbeck will put the weapons this team possesses in the right spot to make plays on a min secondary that can be had, something the young locker has not been able to do, ten numbers are terrible across the board but they have also played a brutal schedule, nfl the qb is everything and while hasselbeck may be 100 yrs old he also will be a guy the team trust and plays for...

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

like Chiefs, may tail you there.

just got back from apple picking and put 2u on the Cards. care to talk me into making it 3u?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    like Chiefs, may tail you there.

just got back from apple picking and put 2u on the Cards. care to talk me into making it 3u?
    i think they win this series so hard to talk you out of,,of coarse i thought they would lose to atl, lol..

groovybrandone

what're your thoughts on sea/car game? sea still has shown theyre 2 different teams home/away. but carolina is fairly erratic themselves though i see them covering at home

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by groovybrandone View Post
    what're your thoughts on sea/car game? sea still has shown theyre 2 different teams home/away. but carolina is fairly erratic themselves though i see them covering at home

i have leaned panthers all week but having really hard time pulling trigger,,their run d scares the living shit out of me and if sea can do anything it is run the ball,,,, gun to head i would prob play carolina but think i am gonna pass..

2daBank

2 team 7 point tease...1.3 to 1

phi +10.5
    phi/pit un 51....got the numbers i wanted on both facets of this to pull the trigger,,to me this gm is gonna be tight and defensive based all the way..phi d is playing great pit d getting lot of guys back, i think this gm ends somewhere around 23-20 one way or the other so feel pretty good catching more than 10 with phi and having the total all the way up to 51..

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

i really like the pats this week. their offense well-balanced, as always they do well in the passing game but their running game is better this year as well. all i hear and read is how bad their defense is yet they have a top 10 run defense and just their secondary sucks badly. but so does denvers and it aint easy to come to foxboro and beat the pats. i think the pats offense will get stronger, they couldnt find their rhtyhm so far. denver looked good last week but that was at home playing them lousy raiders. right now you can get pats -6.5 +101 which is worth a shot imo. at least should been considered in teasers. but thats just me. i personally locked in a saints/pats parlay. gl this week banker.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly und 51 looks very good.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    i really like the pats this week. their offense well-balanced, as always they do well in the passing game but their running game is better this year as well. all i hear and read is how bad their defense is yet they have a top 10 run defense and just their secondary sucks badly. but so does denvers and it aint easy to come to foxboro and beat the pats. i think the pats offense will get stronger, they couldnt find their rhtyhm so far. denver looked good last week but that was at home playing them lousy raiders. right now you can get pats -6.5 +101 which is worth a shot imo. at least should been considered in teasers. but thats just me. i personally locked in a saints/pats parlay. gl this week banker.
    i love pats this week,,,then i saw broke dikk landers was on pats ml and i started rethinking..lol

in all seriousness i think pats will pound the rock, use welker to get 1st downs and keep Peyton on the sidelines most the gm,,lean under as well...

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i think they win this series so hard to talk you out of,,of coarse i thought they would lose to atl, lol..
    i'm on Cards 3u. love Wainwright at this price. Cards lineup won't struggle against Gio like it did in the 10-0 game in August. think that they rake and that the time off will really hurt young Nats. big spot play for me, Cards have been here, Nats have not. BOL today dude.

2daBank

i'm on Cards 3u. love Wainwright at this price. Cards lineup won't struggle against Gio like it did in the 10-0 game in August. think that they rake and that the time off will really hurt young Nats. big spot play for me, Cards have been here, Nats have not. BOL today dude.
    guess im dropping more on cards too!...gl to you as well brother..

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought I was alone on the titan bandwagon this week.. nice to see other smart dudes out there with me.

As far as the kc game goes.. im sure its been discussed plenty.. and while I agree with your assessment of the game from KC's POV, I don't think BAL will be laying stinkers on the road this year..unlike like last year. This is a much better team, especially offensively. Cassell will be playing for his life and career, but I just don't think the guy has it. I predict we'll see Brady Quinn in this game.. gl bro

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    I thought I was alone on the titan bandwagon this week.. nice to see other smart dudes out there with me.

As far as the kc game goes.. im sure its been discussed plenty.. and while I agree with your assessment of the game from KC's POV, I don't think BAL will be laying stinkers on the road this year..unlike like last year. This is a much better team, especially offensively. Cassell will be playing for his life and career, but I just don't think the guy has it. I predict we'll see Brady Quinn in this game.. gl bro

i agree balty is better offensively, but worse defensively and this offense isnt really built to travel imho....cassel will have time against this non-existent pass rush so think he be fine..then again ive been way wrong before.. over is prob a decent play as both team prob score... gl today

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree balty is better offensively, but worse defensively and this offense isnt really built to travel imho....cassel will have time against this non-existent pass rush so think he be fine..then again ive been way wrong before.. gl today
    give cassel time he'll still throw INT's... pure backup QB

2daBank

well the mush just called in his play for the day..

he likes gb to cover easy and as you know unless he on rams (homer pick) we eat his action...

indy+7 (yea i gave him 7, lol) .5 to .55 (i get juice ) ...he has been running a little better but that cause he been playing rams (that wont last long)....

2daBank

put a stupid little parlay in for shits and giggles..

cle+8
    buf+10
    no/sd ov 52 20 pays 120

that all for me folks...im sure i play some more gms, def some halftimes and live bets but as always i wont be around... gl everyone..

BiffTFinancial

well the mush just called in his play for the day..

he likes gb to cover easy and as you know unless he on rams (homer pick) we eat his action...

indy+7 (yea i gave him 7, lol) .5 to .55 (i get juice ) ...he has been running a little better but that cause he been playing rams (that wont last long)....
    you're a good guy to give him that for -110. you could've easily had -115 if not -120. BOL today Bank.

2daBank

you're a good guy to give him that for -110. you could've easily had -115 if not -120. BOL today Bank.

poor guy loses all year, least i can do ....

2daBank

well titans were terrible, kc came thru on 1st half and gm cover (should have won if those pussies didnt turn it over another 12 times), our fav mush was again wrong with his selection as we win with the colts, phi and under could have been a parlay instead of teaser but cash is cash....overall not bad day, home in time for this sunday night teaser,,

2 team 7 point tease 1.3 to 1

sd+10.5
    ov 46.5

gl everyone

2daBank

adding..

sd +3 -105 1st half

sd ml +170

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

ahhh, im on the other side. isnt interm interm coach joe vitt back today? and some other players? i thought him and some others were suspended for first 4 games.... hes been with the saints since 06 I think today saints get back in their groove....plus I never really liked this SD team....rivers...average at best in my opinion, middle tier QB,

2daBank

ahhh, im on the other side. isnt interm interm coach joe vitt back today? and some other players? i thought him and some others were suspended for first 4 games.... hes been with the saints since 06 I think today saints get back in their groove....plus I never really liked this SD team....rivers...average at best in my opinion, middle tier QB,

at least one of us will win...i dont like the saints, dont like their head coach, interm coach, midget qb, faggy fan base, that stupid ass "who dat" shit, fukk the aints... dont like them making it a big deal that this record means shit, this record isnt dick, it meant something back then to throw a td pass...hey if i hit my tease i be happy, or if i lose so be it but i like sd more than most i know this but i really hate the aints and will enjoy watching them go 0-5.. gl bro

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

ahh joe vitts got a 6 game suspension not a 4....shoulda looked it up before the game....tried to recall from memory.....ahhhh

2daBank

hit everything but the sd ml which refs made damn sure that didnt cash but good night to go with good day...

2daBank

well this monday night gm seems lopsided as hell, how nyj hangs with hou physical run gm and punishing d is beyond me, which means they prob will (lol).... only thing i can think that gets jets a cover is at some point that clown teblow comes in and leads some gay comeback that will fall short,,i would think the d competes but they have proven they really cant handle power run gms and hou is the best of the bunch, jets rank 2nd to last allowing 179 ypg on the ground and right down at the bottom allowing 4.9 per carry how they gonna stop hou? the only answer is to sell out and we all saw what shaub did to den when they sold out to stop the run, he killed them over the top, this team is too balanced and to good, id like to just tease this as hou and under seems like a no brainer but nyj selling out on the run and a teblow appearance worries me a little on the total (not that i think teblow could do much against this d short of garbage time points but those the ones that worry me)..

in the end i dont thin i can get beat teasing the total up but will make it a 7 point tease and pay the extra 20cents not for the spread but because 47 a much better number to have than 46..

so here it is 2 team 7 point tease 1.3 to 1

hou-1.5
    un 47

gl everyone...

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I was thinking something similar but I might try to go Jets way and grab +17 under 47. Not really sure thougb so probably should just pass. GL Bank

2daBank

home in time to add....

1st half under 20.5...

hou likes to go for kill shots early but think nyj d will be up to the task early on at least..

2daBank

week 6....already made a play will start posting thoughts others as they come....

play #1

Mia-3 -125....2x, went ahead and ate the juice as i dont wanna get stuck with a 3.5...just dont think my lambs are ready to go on the road and win this gm, the loss of amendola is big as he is bradfords security blanket and mia will be bringing the pressure in the form of one mr cameron wake, dude could prob whip rams whole oline if he was only one rushing (seriously)...mia isnt allowing teams to run for shit and throw in rams havnt been all that proficient at it and i think Bradford could have a long day on his back, possible they spring a guy deep once or twice but even so what are the chances he has time to let it loose? not good..stl struggles on 3rd down and in the red zone, reflects on a poor oline and will prob be even worse w/o amendola and what do ya know mia d is right up near the top in both categories...on the other side not like i expect mia to score at will however i do believe rams still are lacking when it comes to stopping the run and mia should have enough success to control this gm, in the end mia will put together a few good scoring drives and will prob be aided by a turnover or 2 as they put pressure on the rams offense...should be rather low and somewhat tight, lets call it 21-13 phins...

groovybrandone

ten/pit game started to jump out at me but with the shit of a game that titans played, its hard to say if they can even muster any offense on a short week. steelers are down polamalu and woodley it looks like. steelers also looks super flat up until late in the game on sunday. thinking this may come down to who has the better kicker unless something clicks quick with the steelers on the road

First ... 3456789 ... Last