2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Banker throwin darts at the NFL (all season!)

im not here to bs you boys, most of you good ppl...this the most crazy sport by far but we love it, i could tell you fairy tails of how great i am as others will do! truth be told i have had some monster nfl seasons (and i too once thought after such a thing i was king ding-a-ling), but on the flip side i dont mind telling you i have had epic disasters of seasons as well, anyone who been doing this thing long enough and is being honest will say the same about nfl... im just here to share and discuss as that what i enjoy most, maybe i/we will get hot maybe not as yr to yr it never the same....all my plays be between .5 and 3 u (dat 50 to 300),. i may go more but rarely and unlike most ppl you will see i dont raise unit to chase or based on strength of play, i raise my bets when things are going well. like i said fb so yr to yr for me if im picking losers ill keep it small to limit damage and hopefully at least be a good fade...however and hopefully if im feeling it and picking winners ths a short season/life i will increase my bets and get it while the getting is good, lets hope for the latter and ya'll can join in and we all make money or like i said if it bad for me you should still proifit!!!

GM 1

NYG ml -200 risking 2u to 1.....what can i say this sux but i rather lay the juice than the 4 and paying -145 for -3 isnt all that appealing should have bet earlier but i didnt... just dont see how romo has time to throw in this gm, that oline is makeshift and far as i know they didnt even have a damn center till a recent signing , that bad news against gmen front that will get after your ass, dal d si solid and i doubt nyg offense looks great, game prob be kinda low and close but in that spot give me eli to find a way to win, watch out for former dal backet te bennet as he primed to excel with eli (think im starting him in fantasy this week along with nyg d)....then there always the "bet sb champ in this gm" angle, if you into that sort of thing

i never do fulll season threads and admittedly this by far my worst/most inconsistent sport but just hoping we can get good ppl in here discussing this thing we do every week without douche bags and cowards ruining it......here's to a profitable season for everyone
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-04-12 at 12:38 AM.

2daBank

funny..im baked and put nlf, i corrected but it only fixed inside post so thread id nlf as in not for long i guess....

2daBank

looks like some real solid teaser options, kc and tampa both kinda stick out, teasoing them both over a td should be good....strongly lean to under in det and possibly over oin chitown.....hoping to get a little discussion going as ill be working and at gym most the week.....check back in here late at night so all thoughts on these and other games welcome and appreciated...

2daBank

my guy smutbucket bout got me convinced in the over in the nyg/dal gm....

SB and Friends. Thread.

Smutbucket

2daBank

play #2..

indy/chi ov 42 -110 1x....i dont know know where this number will go or if i should wait, i dont care, im baked looking at card and i like this over...sure chi oline struggles and indy got freeny and mathis but they playing all new d and ill be damned if cutler/marshal/forte cant exploit that shit, i think bears get a lead then Luck will be throwing to get indy back in it, whether he succeeds i do not know but it should equate to points...i like bears to get 30 and will count on indy to get the rest....

2daBank

stl/det u 46.5 is not a play yet but i really wanna play this under, hoping on det name alone i can get a 47 at least (maybe better),,rams are vastly improved in the secondary and laugh now but i think jenkins can at least limit megatron, lambs oline so bad fisher is gonna run jackson then run him some more, rams will eat clock and prob come away with some long fgs, det will get theirs but will have to work for it...normally with stl you have to worry about d getting wore down and opposing team busting big runs late, but good news det cant run! and lambs should hold ball some...this thing feels a lot like 31-13 on high side. could easily see det with less and lambs 17 tops...

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

haha, lol at title....me and you do the same thing, we type as we think, and post, and sometimes if were bored enough, we look for typos only after the post...my personal opinion is people who are always spelling correctly and using proper grammer, lack creativity, and are bound by the restrictions of the english language....lol.....the important things is your message is delivered, (and we get a good laugh from a typo thats gonna haunt you for entire season, since its your thread title) lol

anyways, dont got much time right now to discuss right now, (this week Im hella busy for first time in months because Im planning trip/making the move out to LA, Ill be back in florida on sunday, with my normal laid back schedule with plenty of time to cap for week2 of nfl and week 3 of ncaaf) but will throw in my quick 2 cents,

really agree with game 1 pick, wouldnt feel comfortable taking the pts either way because I see this being a close game, easily could be won by 1-3 pts...

also gonna probably tail you on the indy pick, think you will probably get atleast 1 defensive TD in game too, so my biggest concern about that one would be indy only putting up 7 pts....

anyways best of luck this season, lets all make some monnneyyy

2daBank

Play #3

3 team 10 point teaser -110 1.1 to 1

chi pk
    indy/chi ov 33.5
    hou-2.5

not much to say about this, bears and hou both get the Ws here against rookie qbs and as i already mentioned i like the over in chitown (total up 1.5 points since i bet it already)

2daBank

Tb+3 2x

TB ml +145 1x....wrong team favs imo in this one...sure i luv cam as much as next guy but car is not any better of team than tb is (throw last yr out) tb has talent all over the place, a team that experienced horrible season that made key additions to a already solid core, like new head coach and personally i made this tb -3 as id say these teams very even so -3 for home field...no stewart hurts even tho deangelo can ball stewart is the best back in that stacked backfield, i expect a better freeman in yr 3 where cam may go thru a little soph regression....have tb +8.5 teased every way but sideways posted some in BiffT thread this morning cause had to work and couldnt find thread, wont count or will dont matter...gl everyone

2daBank

3 team 6 point tease..

1u to win 1.8

pack pk
    arz/sea un 47
    pit+8

3 team 7 point tease
    1 to win 1.5

tb+10
    zona+10
    sf+13

CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Who do you like tonight??

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CAS2550 View Post
    Who do you like tonight??
    dont really like gm but gun to head id play Broncos, i mean den beat pit in playoffs with shitbag teblow at qb, biggest change is den has upgraded to real qb, not sure how else you could play this one, but again i dont love it prob play small just for the action..

2daBank

Den-2.5... .55u to win .50u...

1st half un 23 -115 .56u to .50....

2daBank

3 team parlay..

den-2.5
    cincy+7
    sd/oak ov 46.5

.25u to win 1.48u

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Any reason you like Denver? Peyton strong debut?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Any reason you like Denver? Peyton strong debut?
    way i see it is den beat pit with the shittiest qb of all time in the playoffs last year, now they have manning who is not the shittiest qb of all time, not to mention pit has real problems in den, clark cant play, harrison out,, seems to me it was the only way to go..

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    way i see it is den beat pit with the shittiest qb of all time in the playoffs last year, now they have manning who is not the shittiest qb of all time, not to mention pit has real problems in den, clark cant play, harrison out,, seems to me it was the only way to go..

GL Bro. On the opposite myself but I understand what your saying and wish you GL. One of us will be happy. I like Tomlin alot as a coach I think he probably used that loss last year as a strong motivating tool along with spoiling the Peyton debut. Thats the way I was thinking a little bit.

HOT WINGS

With that said Peyton usually fukk me when I go against him.

2daBank

GL Bro. On the opposite myself but I understand what your saying and wish you GL. One of us will be happy. I like Tomlin alot as a coach I think he probably used that loss last year as a strong motivating tool along with spoiling the Peyton debut. Thats the way I was thinking a little bit.
    hopefully i can cash this 1st half under then we worry bout who gonna win the side later

2daBank

just getting around to updating thread record.. 5-2 +3.95u with some stuff pending....

2daBank

1st half un 23 winner

6-2 +4.45u

2daBank

mother fukk..went to hit over 21.5 and line jumped...

2nd half ov 23 -120 .25u....small degen shit here..

2daBank

live..den ml +165 .5 to .8

2daBank

grabbing this now..

sd/oak ov 46.5 1x, dont wanna get home from work and see 47 or more...sure sd banged up but gates healthy and rivers fine and last i checked oak corners are suspect so i think rivers gets his, on other end like sd lbs so maybe they can hold mcfadden but palmer gonna throw and that will leaad to points for one team or the other...

2daBank

cash 2nd half over

7-2 +4.7u

also have indy +4.5 +120 4th qrter for hlf unit but dont think i posted it...im all over live betting in this gm!

2daBank

lBoom
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-09-12 at 10:32 PM.

2daBank

gm over boys!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta tally up all the live bets..had few i dont think i posted but will figure it all out when i get paid

HOT WINGS

Nice hit on Denver. Peyton fukks me again lol. Almost hedged same time you hit that Denver live ML but decided to let it ride since I got lucky on a couple last minute games. Hit Lions 2nd half -6.5 and Jags +4 earlier. Both those were won in last 60 seconds of game. Think Im playing Raiders tomorrow.

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Nice hit. Will probably tail the over 46.5 in OAK/SD. MIssed all the games today and forgot to bet CHI and HOU and seeing you have them teased is dope since I reallyyyyyy was feeling them both. Keep up the good work man!

2daBank

Nice hit on Denver. Peyton fukks me again lol. Almost hedged same time you hit that Denver live ML but decided to let it ride since I got lucky on a couple last minute games. Hit Lions 2nd half -6.5 and Jags +4 earlier. Both those were won in last 60 seconds of game. Think Im playing Raiders tomorrow.

i dont tust oak secondary vs rivers, but at same time i dont trust rivers and sd not to make mistakes, ultimately over is only really good play i see on that gm...

2daBank

pretty sure i picked up 1.9u on the den-2.5 and live bets, already added the 1st and 2nd half totals..not gonna go thru and count every live bet as a W on record we will just condense into 1 W on record for live bets and 1 for den-2.5 (seems reasonable i think and who cares bout record, im not chaser so no need to try and make record prettier on live bets that were essentially same bet ..

updated record..

9-2 +6.6 u...i think that right, bet few other things im not counting here as i didnt post,,if it wrong sorry im zannyed out eyes sleepy and ready for bed..

still have 3 team parlay pending and over in oak town...night everyone

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice start.

Good luck this season bank.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Nice start.

Good luck this season bank.
    thanx brother...as i mentioned in 1st post with nfl who knows as i have had plenty of bad and several good seasons and it always seems to be opposite of yr b4 which is nice as had a rough one last yr so hopefully we can steamroll these bitches this yr!

2daBank

3 team parlay..

den-2.5
    cincy+7
    sd/oak ov 46.5

.25u to win 1.48u
    grabbing this now..

sd/oak ov 46.5 1x, dont wanna get home from work and see 47 or more...sure sd banged up but gates healthy and rivers fine and last i checked oak corners are suspect so i think rivers gets his, on other end like sd lbs so maybe they can hold mcfadden but palmer gonna throw and that will leaad to points for one team or the other...

wont be home before blaty/cincy jumps off and while im not gonna sit here and say i luv the cincy+7 leg of that parlay im gonna go ahead and ride it out as still feel that a nice amount of points for a team that can run and stuff the run (at this point cincy run d better than balty imo),,,sk mentioned in another thread that balty has a adv in the passing gm vs cincy corners and i cant argue that (started torry smith in my flex over ridley, duh), but how much will balty actually take adv? i know they aired it out in preseason but i think harbaugh genetically predisposed to a pounding run gm with few passes as possible so not sure bal gun slinger mentality carries over to reg season..in the end thhnnk this thing is tight late so will stick with the points...lean under 21 1st half but prob wont play...

be home before supercharger/oaktown gm but took over already as didnt wanna see a 47 later and if it drops a point so be it....i myself dont understand the oak luv as this team has to prove it to me, sd is banged up in the skill positions no doubt but oak secondary swiss cheese and rivers still can sling it and gates has looked good this preseason, these gms are always crazy wich is why i like the over but gun to head id play superchargers, maybe when i get home they enough + money for me to pull trigger, maybe not.....gl everyone

2daBank

SD+149 live ...50 to 74

1234 ... Last