Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Kinda surprised you dont have a play on the Lambs/Bears game. I feel like ppl are a bit too high on the Lambs. Rams d is one dimensional and they wont be able to stop the run. Both of their games have been pretty wild, I see the Bears covering with ease in this one.

I like your play on the Chargers as I didnt like what I saw from atlantas defense. Also u gotta treat the falcons on the road lightly.

As for the denver/texans game, i would rather stay away from it but dont get fooled by Denvers loss to atlanta. Despite all the turnovers the broncos kept it close and even had the chance to win. Manning obviously wont try to complete long passes as he seems to lack of arm strength. Denver dline is solid and i think foster will struggle like he did against miami. If i had to play something i'd probably go with denver but then again how can u blame anyone taking the texans? I just have that weird feeling that denver somehow wins.

BOL with ur plays banker.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

ML parlay 49ers/Bears/Saints/Cowboys (maybe?)/Packers

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Kinda surprised you dont have a play on the Lambs/Bears game. I feel like ppl are a bit too high on the Lambs. Rams d is one dimensional and they wont be able to stop the run. Both of their games have been pretty wild, I see the Bears covering with ease in this one.

I like your play on the Chargers as I didnt like what I saw from their defense. Also u gotta treat the falcons on the road lightly.

As for the denver/texans game, i would rather stay away from it but dont get fooled by Denvers loss to atlanta. Despite all the turnovers the broncos kept it close and even had the chance to win. Manning obviously wont try to complete long passes as he seems to lack of arm strength. Denver dline is solid and i think foster will struggle like he did against miami. If i had to play something i'd probably go with denver but then again how can u blame anyone taking the texans? I just have that weird feeling that denver somehow wins.

BOL with ur plays banker.
    i agree if there a play it the bears, im just not sure i trust how they react to cuntler berating guys on the field, if it wasnt for that shit id be all over them, i think rams will keep close and as i said i just have this real tight to the line and can make a decent argument either way which usually a good sign i should pass..you could prob tease this line both ways and hit, more than likely ill have chi in a teaser before it all said and done..i do agree bush should run all over stl.. not sure if the tease is chi and under or i find another partner..

i feel like the 2 biggest factors as why den was still close at the end where 1) smith pretty much decided to take a knee the whole 2nd half basically and 2) whether you believe the folks who were on den and say refs were giving atl all the calls or not (i dont) but regardless i think a indisputable fact is the refs delaying the gm repeatedly
    is the reason den d was still so fresh late, i promise my play on hou has nothing to do with that gm as i try not to draw to many conclusions about a team based off one gm however it goes..i like den dline, i like den d overall (would have played this under if it didnt nose dive on me so quickly) , whether they can stop the dominance that is hou run gm is another story....

gl with you plays as well bro..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    ML parlay 49ers/Bears/Saints/Cowboys (maybe?)/Packers
    not my kinda thing but if i was to do i damn sure would leave pack out..

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not my kinda thing but if i was to do i damn sure would leave pack out..
    What team would you replace them with? No other team really stands out to me? Lions....Jets?

2daBank

What team would you replace them with? No other team really stands out to me? Lions....Jets?
    i love the chargers but most think im crazy.....

NYSportsGuy210

You think Dallas beats Tampa? it is a home opener....

2daBank

You think Dallas beats Tampa? it is a home opener....
    i think dal is incredibly safe and i love tb (took cowgirls in one of the 2 knockout pools i play in)....bad spot for young bucs team plus they obviously have trouble covering ppl...

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

with you on Chargers and Texans. also on Niners/Vikes under, Ravens and trying to decide between other early games. BOL today Bank.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Jusy started looking at card a bit closer and Chargers is my strongest play so far. GL today Bank

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 da bank, Seattle is tough at home, really
    like the Hawks +3.5 and maybe a litle sprinkle
    on the ml.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    2 da bank, Seattle is tough at home, really
    like the Hawks +3.5 and maybe a litle sprinkle
    on the ml.
    that the only way i would play that gm brother...very good secondary and special teams who play really well at home..

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Dallas ml
    Bears ml
    Saints ml
    Even money here, take it and run

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
    Dallas ml
    Bears ml
    Saints ml
    Even money here, take it and run

i actually did the 1st 2 and added cardinals baseball for bout +150....dont trust aints and no reason cards dont take 2 of 3 from scrubbies...

groovybrandone
    groovybrandone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

how are you seeing the steeler Oakland game bank? shouldn't the steelers control the clock and shut the door when they have the lead?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by groovybrandone View Post
    how are you seeing the steeler Oakland game bank? shouldn't the steelers control the clock and shut the door when they have the lead?
    honestly not much interest but if you made me id prob take the points,,,,i have a sneaking suspicion my fav mush will be calling pit in as a play today (in which case ill be on oak as i always eat his action), not a lot of real reasons as raiders are terrible, no harrison or long haired freak again and think palmer prob have some success throwing the ball (actually think both teams will), havnt even looked at number but id prob lean over now that we talking bout it.. ultimately it a 3 oclock gm and i already really like sd and hou so didnt see much reason to worry bout this gm, like i said only way i play it is if this the mushes gm to bet (only bets 1 gm on sunday and the thu nighter)..

2daBank

well in a shocking turn of events while i was at the gym the mush made the call and he is on a dog which is incredibly rare..he thinks 7 is to many and rams will cover, little worried that this may be as much a homer pick for him as actual piss poor capping but as i said i always eat this clowns action so here it it..

chi-7 .5 to win .55 (i get the juice against him )

i like to double down on his action and he only bet 50 so..2 team 6 point teaser..

chi-1
    un47.5 .55 to .5...

groovybrandone

hahah bank, i love the psyche behind it.

2daBank

well boys that bout it for me, anything else i play wont be posted as im hitting the shower then taking off,,,if i didnt post balt yet, it almost certain i play them but again wont be around to post... as always here's to everyone killing their bookie today...

2daBank

ill just post it now before i go..

Balt -2.5 1x...

and add a unit to sd-3 to make it 2.5 total just cause...

gl everyone

groovybrandone

thanks for the picks/chat bank! cheers

2daBank

well i was dead fukkin wrong with sd, their offense looked horrid and maybe i have to give atl d a little more respect.....aside from that shit play the day went pretty well, only other loss was balt not covering spread but that gm didnt turn out to bad for me as took bal-3 at half and over 24.5 at half, then i live bet balt +173 and +220 when they were down in 2nd, then i passed out after they got stuffed on 4 th and 1 with about 9 minutes left thinking i buried myself, nice to wake up and see account in the plus on that gm somehow

Mondaynight a tough one, pissed at myself i laid off lot of home doggies i liked this week and not sure how thrilled i am about this one, bottom line is sea has the better d and a dominate special teams at home so i went a little something like this..

2 team 7 point teaser..

sea+10
    u51....... .65 to .50

sea ml +160... 25 to 40

like i said dont love this gm but i expect seachickens to compete at the least and when i tease home doggies i tend to throw a little down on the ml as well....gl everyone

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

2da, just noticed your thread. I will stop in again down the road if I have anything worthwhile to add. GL Bro.
    Hope all is well!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    2da, just noticed your thread. I will stop in again down the road if I have anything worthwhile to add. GL Bro.
    Hope all is well!
    all good here, working way to much but that ought to slow down sometime, at least in time for ncaa hoops ..good to see you my friend, stop by anytime...

2daBank

im gona just post links to threads i thoght there was decent discussion going on a few gms, would like everyone to feel free to jump in, we just bring to this thread as i like a place to talk these gms so im just gonna post links to the ones i saw good discussion in here instead of having to recap...

Oak @ Denver. I like Denver in a blowout.

Goat Milk

i feel this is a overstatement and wrote some thoughts in there, curious to hear anyone with real opinions on gms instead of half the crap in that thread....

might be square...but just dont see New England losing 3 in a row

kujo214

this was a really good thread with a few cats ive never talked with before , couldnt tell you their names but actually had things worthwhile to add..would def like to get more thoughts on this gm specifically what ppl think of the bills in general.....

Pound the Rams next week

CanuckG

of coarse canuk gonna come with good thread, i personally like lambs teased better but almost always sprinkle ml when i tease dogs anyways...
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-26-12 at 03:03 AM.

2daBank

feel free to comment on all the above or whatever other gms catch your eye, ill post ones i like and why as i decide through week, got some extra time as it raining crazy and 1st time in a month im not gonna get 65 hours in.....id like for this to be one of the few places around here ppl actually come and talk fb as those of you who know me know that really all im about....

2daBank

2 team 7 point tease..-130
    1.3 to 1

atl pk
    stl+10...really hat ethat i paid the 20 cent on 7 but with my book offering lambs +3 i almost feel i gotta take it to 10 even tho i was more than happy if it was +2.5 then it would have been 6 point tease for +8.5..obviously the 7 point means jack dick with atl... ok moving on..

panthers offense has been pitiful, throw out the saints gm and i think wee can agree that is fair and cam has failed to generate any offense, atl d is better than i thought and lets be real if panthers couldnt get eli off field they wont get matty ice off field in the toughest place to play in the league...

rams will be the dog in this thing and like i said id be thrilled with 8.5 but had no reason stuck on 9 so paying the juice, i suspect brockers be back and help this interior or lynch could wear them down late if that case it be close at half but writing will be on wall to buy out.. rams dline will disrupt passing lanes on this midget and corners can stay with seachickens wrs, should be close and low so +10 seems like the way to go... have to decide if i take ml as i like to do on teaser dogs but that can wait..

groovybrandone

im with you on hotlanta. they havent shown a reason to fade them. they come out strong and win games easily vs garbage team, and keep pressure up when they play good teams. no reason they dont win outright

groovybrandone

also debating throwing sf on that 7pt teaser. i think they rebound vs a nobody team. 5dimes line is -4 for niners and i dont see them losing, straight up, so ill take the +3 sf

2daBank

also debating throwing sf on that 7pt teaser. i think they rebound vs a nobody team. 5dimes line is -4 for niners and i dont see them losing, straight up, so ill take the +3 sf
    on principal i simply wont tease a team thu the 0, just something i wont do, i think if you feel strongly about sf you find a partner and ml parlay them...

2daBank

not sure if ive mentioned it in this thread or not, i know i did in my boy BiffT ncaa and nfl thread but thought id bring it up..thur night cash grab shitfest i only make 1 play typically and it 1st half under, i know i posted it in the chi/gb thu night gm, dont think i did last week cause didnt get home till after gm starts and prob be other times i dont post it but rest assured i will be playing it....

these thu gms are a joke, str8 cash grabs in a league that pussies up the rules more and more in name of player safety yet then has guys playing on short weeks and would love to implement a 18 gm schedule, those tricky owners, lmao....bottom line is if you go back and look at history of this gm (save for thanksgiving) you will find 60-70% of these things are shitfest, not because d has any great adv but because lack of prep time and most coaches more concerned getting out of these things healthy,,so far it 2-0 and as i mentioned in biff thread id be shocked if it didnt hit 60% blindly betting it on the year..

2daBank

tb-3 +110 .7 to .77...once again ya'll gonna have to hear me talk about this bucs team, you already know how i feel about them and still think they being undervalued, not sure if this just disrespect for bucs or overrating the rg3 phenomenon? i set this at -4/-4.5 ish, prob could have got -2.5 at some point but laying the 3 at +110 seems appealing to me...what can i say i feel bucs are the better team here and line doesnt reflect that, skins beat up and tb can take adv thru the air with vjax and on the ground with their punishing run gm, sure rg3 will make some plays but i also think bucs front is capable of making life tough on him and getting some stops/forcing mistakes...maybe it bad spot for bucs after 2 tough hard fought road losses but i think they outta be licking their chops to get a mediocre skins team @ home after playing in ny and dal...better team, healthier team. at home laying a fg and at plus money i have to play bucs till i feel they start getting the respect they deserve.... if line comes down good chance i add some ml parlay as been burnt on a few short lined home favs ....
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-27-12 at 06:36 AM.

2daBank

dsi not wanting to post a 1st half line for me which makes no sense as ive bet every one of these b4 work so far....doubt i will be home before gm starts so ill be on the 1st half under whenever it comes out but wont be able to post......gl everyone...

groovybrandone

i like the bucs as well. wash seems to be getting far more credit than theyre worth considering they are lacking the pressure to the qb.

are you on 1st half under regardless the line that comes out

2daBank

i like the bucs as well. wash seems to be getting far more credit than theyre worth considering they are lacking the pressure to the qb.

are you on 1st half under regardless the line that comes out

sorry bro, i just got home from work... generally you can count on 1st half total being about half the gm total, sometimes a tick less but not much, so yea basically whatever the number on these im still playing,,,,got un 22 when dsi 1st opened it, few friends of mine got 21.5 but really not much difference..

First 123456 ... Last