K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

cincin is now -4.5. is it still a 5* play John?

The War Room
    The War Room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

lots of late money on colts?

PickMeAwinner
    PickMeAwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    No offense, but there are some on this list I have no opinion. If i had to pick three I would take the 49ers, STL, and Buffalo. Hope this helps.

I did that exact play! I had to go to take the Mrs. to the store so I didnt get the reply until now.... wow I really believe its gonna work today sir.

Thanks

RobertB3
    RobertB3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skins are getting killed and are going to get killed. Thats a LOCK!!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29112

Love how guys come on here after a game is 1/2 over acting like they had the bankroll on a play...what a joke these guys are lmao

spike1519
    spike1519's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

here we go again guy's bad mouthin play's other's have made looks like this looks looks that, we still play football for 60 minutes guys. I stick by my plays posted yesterday along with johns here.

spike1519

don't just spend all day boo hooin play's put up somethin to make money on!!!!!!!!!

spike1519

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    I like how this is a thread john ryan created to post his picks, yet every leech sees fit to post their picks in here like its their own god damn thread to take advantage of the high number of views

done postin here

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by spike1519 View Post
    done postin here

kababkhan
    kababkhan's Avatar Become A Pro!

John, thanks for great picks and discussions.

If you don't mind me sayin, could you please post your picks to your spreadsheet (http://johnryan.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/)? It will be so much easier to see your picks, instead of wading through many posts.

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

no play on the Bucs - simply cannot trust a team that was throttled for 48 points to play hard even at home against an elite offensive unit like the Saints. be back no later than 6:00 PM ET

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I really like Saint -3 1/2 first half. What is your thought on the first half line John?

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by kababkhan View Post
    John, thanks for great picks and discussions.

If you don't mind me sayin, could you please post your picks to your spreadsheet (http://johnryan.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/)? It will be so much easier to see your picks, instead of wading through many posts.
    great idea....

PickMeAwinner

no play on the Bucs - simply cannot trust a team that was throttled for 48 points to play hard even at home against an elite offensive unit like the Saints. be back no later than 6:00 PM ET

thanks to you I've been avoiding saints on the road. I did pick carolina though last week against them. I'm having great weeks with college games. Im almost ready to point my focus on NCAAF. Can we get a thread like this with college games with you leading the way?

John Ryan

Well, we are trying to root Dallas on here. I will be back at 7:30 with a pick for tonight's game with some good old fashion backbone research too. Thanks. Hope all of you have a great day and hopefully Dallas can find a way here to win! The slants and in routes to Whitten have been there the entire game. Just a matter of time until NE has to 'pinch' and then look out on play action to Austin. I think the Dallas defense really has NE in a bind right now.

John Ryan

I was hoping that if I lose the Eagles game that they wold have showed me concrete full proof reason that they are back to 'Dream Team' form. Agin, it is like the 20/24 point level is a WALL for Ried and he loses 90% of his playbook on offense and it could have cost hime again today. I just don't understand why when he has a team on the ropes he doesn't have the mental approach to knock the opponent out fo the game and why he elects to 'massage' the game the way he does. Even though the Eagles won can anyone fully trust them in the week ahead? how many times did Vick get nailed today? Whether it is the offensive line's fault, his, or a combination of the two they must find a way to eliminate that from occurring in any future games.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Looking forward to the Sunday night pick. I'm liking the Bears, so hopefully you're leaning the same way.

tommyminh
    tommyminh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

i watch the game last week when chicago play at Detroit that game put me to sleep is so horrible i ever seen so i belive that Viking at less better, i know that ** nab it suck but i think it better than the game i saw bear play. so tonight i ma lean on Viking. but the parly i have to see how Mr john think first. i might parly viking + under.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

What are your inputs for tonight's game John? I'm liking Bears and the Under..

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Bears are so bad, I won't bet on them. Vikings or pass for me.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

I was hoping that if I lose the Eagles game that they wold have showed me concrete full proof reason that they are back to 'Dream Team' form. Agin, it is like the 20/24 point level is a WALL for Ried and he loses 90% of his playbook on offense and it could have cost hime again today. I just don't understand why when he has a team on the ropes he doesn't have the mental approach to knock the opponent out fo the game and why he elects to 'massage' the game the way he does. Even though the Eagles won can anyone fully trust them in the week ahead? how many times did Vick get nailed today? Whether it is the offensive line's fault, his, or a combination of the two they must find a way to eliminate that from occurring in any future games.
    Massage? Well, today the Eagles had a happy ending.

John Ryan

Yes, I have to agree with all of you that have posted suggestions.

5* Minnesota Vikings. Yep, stepping out on the ledge and risking a 2-2 ATS night after winning with the Bengals and Dallas while losing with Washington. Chicago is just 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) after allowing 7 or more yards/play in their previous game since 1992. Obviously, this situation portends to a bad game followed up by another bad defensive effort. The Vikings are hard to back as well, but I think they re the team with the better chemistry and the better running game. Let's take the Viking as a 5* graded play.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Massage? Well, today the Eagles had a happy ending.
    massage.. LOL as in how Ried finds ways to make games that should be done and over with into exciting fourth quarter 'Oh by God's" for Eagle fans.

ItemB
    ItemB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

What line are the vikings graded at? I am on them at +2.5

drew2
    drew2's Avatar Become A Pro!

john vikings ml or vikings +2,5?

John Ryan

The Vikings were able to get their first victory by mounting an effective running game in Week 5, as Adrian Peterson racked up 122 yards. They average 160 yards per contest or 5.4 yards per rushing attempt while the Bears have been largely inconsistent allowing 4.7 yards per rushing attempt defending the run. Look for offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave to pound the rock with Peterson to control the tempo of the game. I just cannot see how the bears can consistently stop the run without using safety help. As we all know, once those safeties come to the box it opens up automatic man coverage on the perimeter. I also don't believe Chicago can defend well in man coverage situations. So, run 10 times in a row and then play action then 4 more runnings plays may be the first 15 scripted plays.

PickMeAwinner

Yes, I have to agree with all of you that have posted suggestions.

5* Minnesota Vikings. Yep, stepping out on the ledge and risking a 2-2 ATS night after winning with the Bengals and Dallas while losing with Washington. Chicago is just 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) after allowing 7 or more yards/play in their previous game since 1992. Obviously, this situation portends to a bad game followed up by another bad defensive effort. The Vikings are hard to back as well, but I think they re the team with the better chemistry and the better running game. Let's take the Viking as a 5* graded play.
    The Bears should have had the W again the Lions, that was a test but that game showed me that they are not the same team from last year defensively. Vikings are gonna be fueled by the win from last week. They show a lot of weekness against the run defensively. I expect AP to have another great game and of course McNabb is about to show off his arm. Brett Favre is not the only QB that can beat the Bears! Everyone is putting McNabb down, I respect him more than Cutler.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by PickMeAwinner View Post
    The Bears should have had the W again the Lions, that was a test but that game showed me that they are not the same team from last year defensively. Vikings are gonna be fueled by the win from last week. They show a lot of weekness against the run defensively. I expect AP to have another great game and of course McNabb is about to show off his arm. Brett Favre is not the only QB that can beat the Bears! Everyone is putting McNabb down, I respect him more than Cutler.
    Although McNabb never won the Super Bowl he has always had the elite arm strength. Highly inaccurate arm strength, but i think he will get it done tonight when he has the extra seconds through play action pass plays.
    Last edited by John Ryan; 10-16-11 at 07:19 PM.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I'm on the Bears - 2. Good luck though John. Thank you for your picks today. I only tailed on the Bungals, but it was a winner! Keep it up.

gottiboy19
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    gottiboy19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago will shine tonight boys! I cant see even a threat to chicago DEFENSE.

CHI 23- Min 13

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by drew2 View Post
    john vikings ml or vikings +2,5?
    Vikings plus the points. There is late money coming in driving it down to +1. If you can still get 2 or even 2 1/2 that is fantastic.

Monitor-Tan

20-16 Chicago is wha ti'km thinking tonight.. Well I'm hoping tonight.. Haha

Best of luck gentlemen

Monitor-Tan

Vikings plus the points. There is late money coming in driving it down to +1. If you can still get 2 or even 2 1/2 that is fantastic.

John, that late money can be coming in from people chasing from the Losses with Saints and the Patriots... It doesn't make sense for sharp money to come in that late without getting any better line then before.. What are your thoughts john?

lardlad
    lardlad's Avatar Become A Pro!

not lookin good

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

John, I agree w/ your Eagles sentiment. Too many issues:

1) Vick injury risk has to be 25%+ each game he plays. Maybe higher.
    2) Off Line stinks.
    3) Linebackers stink.
    4) Asomoghu more valuable on another team. Not on a team which needs run support.
    5) Reid is on borrowed time. He should go back and look at the 59-pt game they had at Wash last yr.

Has Reid/Morningwheg cut back on the offense, b/c they're scared to death of Vick getting injured? Would make some sense.

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last