BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

****Stanford +12
    Stanford is a better team than this line puts forward, Arizona is good and should win this game, but I don't see it being by 12 here. Stanford's defense can hold Arizona in line and keep the game close. Twelve point is just too much for Arizona here. Nothing's changed here, the game was postponed from yesterday's card to today. Still like Stanford to keep it close enough to cover.

***USC -4.5
    USC is the better team and they are at home. They should it, but it may be close. -4.5 isn't too big of a number to be scared of, pick the winner here and the winner is USC.

BGboothA

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    ****Stanford +12
    Stanford is a better team than this line puts forward, Arizona is good and should win this game, but I don't see it being by 12 here. Stanford's defense can hold Arizona in line and keep the game close. Twelve point is just too much for Arizona here. Nothing's changed here, the game was postponed from yesterday's card to today. Still like Stanford to keep it close enough to cover.

It was a little closer than I thought but still a cash.

BGboothA's Pac-10 Thread 10-6-1 (+19.20 Units)
    5 Star Plays = 5-1-0 (+19.5.00 Units)
    4 Star Plays = 2-1-1 (+3.60 Units)
    3 Star Plays = 0-2-0 (-6.60 Units)
    2 Star Plays = 2-1-0 (+1.80 Units)

Still have USC tonight!
    1 Star Plays = 1-1-0 (+0.90 Units)

BGboothA

***USC -4.5
    USC is the better team and they are at home. They should it, but it may be close. -4.5 isn't too big of a number to be scared of, pick the winner here and the winner is USC.

Back to normal a 2-0 day.

BGboothA's Pac-10 Thread 11-6-1 (+22.20 Units)
    5 Star Plays = 5-1-0 (+19.5.00 Units)
    4 Star Plays = 2-1-1 (+3.60 Units)
    3 Star Plays = 1-2-0 (-3.60 Units)
    2 Star Plays = 2-1-0 (+1.80 Units)

BGboothA

Alright here we go again, Pac-10 is back on Thursday so I am back....I actually played the ASU game tonight, but forgot to come on here and post it....my bad. But for the sake of the thread I won't count it in my thread totals. Let's see if we can make some more money on Thursday.

*****WSU -2
    GET THIS LINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...its not going to stay at -2, it wouldn't blow me away if it actually tips off at -5. Tip isn't for another 22 hours or so and I would expect decent movement on this line. WSU is way better than this line says. They didn't play all that well on the road earlier in the year, but that's partially due to a crazy 17 day road trip. They are better team all the way around, offensively, defensively and rebounding. 2 points is nothing here.

**Washington -8
    I have gone against Washington a few games in a row. And they are killing me. 8 points is a lot to a good Stanford team, but it seems like Washington is capable of scoring 85 on just about anyone. Stanford defense is good, but for Washington's offense it just doesn't seem to matter. There is no way that Stanford's offense can keep up here. The number 8 scares me a little, but I think Washington can cover.

****Oregon State +3.5
    Oregon State's defense is money and they have been even better at home. UCLA has won the last 10 games against OSU, but the streak ends tomorrow night. Oregon state isn't going to need the points. I have a nice bet on the OSU moneyline as well.

USC v. Oregon
    At the time of writing this SBR isn't listing a line. I like USC here assuming the line is under 10. Oregon is horrible, but we will se what the line is when its posted.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

USC v. Oregon
    At the time of writing this SBR isn't listing a line. I like USC here assuming the line is under 10. Oregon is horrible, but we will se what the line is when its posted.

Not sure if you know but Oregon will be playing the first game tonight in their new Arena tonight, they do suck but should come out with a great effort tonight I think.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Tough card tonight, booth, GL kill it!!!

BGboothA

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Not sure if you know but Oregon will be playing the first game tonight in their new Arena tonight, they do suck but should come out with a great effort tonight I think.
    Yeah I read that. But they are horrible and -5 is nothing

**** USC-5

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Oregon is god fukkin awful. If I was forced to play this game, I'd lay the -5 but it's a no play for me. This could as easily be a 4-0 night as it could be an 0-4 night. Tough to cap these so early in the season. You have really good insights though. Great idea for a thread... Although I'm quickly turning to your thread's unwelcome groupie!

BGboothA

*****WSU -2
    GET THIS LINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...its not going to stay at -2, it wouldn't blow me away if it actually tips off at -5. Tip isn't for another 22 hours or so and I would expect decent movement on this line. WSU is way better than this line says. They didn't play all that well on the road earlier in the year, but that's partially due to a crazy 17 day road trip. They are better team all the way around, offensively, defensively and rebounding. 2 points is nothing here.
    Alright the line movement on this game tells me I am wrong and wrong in a big way. If you have already bet this because you read it hear. I apologize. In fact looking at this line movement I would strongly recommend playing it the other direction. With about a three unit bet. Unfortunately in real life I already made my 5 unit bet, so I am just going to roll with it an play.

BGboothA

Quote Originally Posted by vitalogist View Post
    Oregon is god fukkin awful. If I was forced to play this game, I'd lay the -5 but it's a no play for me. This could as easily be a 4-0 night as it could be an 0-4 night. Tough to cap these so early in the season. You have really good insights though. Great idea for a thread... Although I'm quickly turning to your thread's unwelcome groupie!
    Always welcome, what good is a thread if I am the only one in it.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Alright the line movement on this game tells me I am wrong and wrong in a big way. If you have already bet this because you read it hear. I apologize. In fact looking at this line movement I would strongly recommend playing it the other direction. With about a three unit bet. Unfortunately in real life I already made my 5 unit bet, so I am just going to roll with it an play.
    I still like WSU here, but the line movement was crazy. WSU is the better team but something fishy is going on here....

BGboothA

Ouch! That was a painful night. Crazy Chit in the Pac-10 last night! 0-4 makes for the start of a long weekend.

BGboothA's Pac-10 Thread 11-10-1 (+5.70 Units)
    5 Star Plays = 5-2-0 (+14.5.00 Units)
    4 Star Plays = 2-3-1 (-4.80 Units)
    2 Star Plays = 2-2-0 (-0.40 Units)

BGboothA

ON vacation yesterday, so I didn't post any plays, nor make any personal plays yesterday. Today only 1 pac-10 game

****Washington -6.5
    Washington is a huge scoring team and Cal's defense isn't good enough to stop them. 6.5 is just not enough points to worry about covering. Take Washington and lay the points.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i know that you stick to ATS, but any thoughts on UW/Cal total? i like the over 148 a lot. thanks for sharing your Pac-10 knowledge, like your write-ups.

BGboothA

If I had to go in a direction I like the over. But I think the number is just about right. I see this going slow in the first half and then UW opening up in the second half. If anytihng I would sit back and maybe play the second half over, especially if the first half is low scoring.

I do stay away from the totals as a whole especially in NCAAB, teams just seem to come out with unusual game plans and can screw your total too often.

Play the -6.5 and make some money.

BGboothA

BGboothA's Pac-10 Thread 12-10-1 (+9.70 Units)
    5 Star Plays = 5-2-0 (+14.5.00 Units)
    4 Star Plays = 3-3-1 (-0.80 Units)

Alright nice end to the day, played that one nicely. And the over hit, so I hope you played it Biff

BGboothA

A nice day tomorrow, I really like a couple of the lines at this point. Going to cap all the Pac-10 action right now.

Thursday's picks will be up sometime this evening.

BGboothA

Another another 4 Pac-10 games this thursday....here we go.

* Washington State -10
    This line is sitting just about right, Washington State can score and they play pretty good defense. I don't see this thing being close, but 10 points is a lot to give an OK Arizona State team. This just seems like a line that can be screwed at the end of the game by a pointless basket. I think I will stay away from this one for the most part.

****Stanford +7
    At the time of posting this the line is +7, I won't actually place this bet until it gets closer to game time, because I think I will be able to get +7.5 maybe +8. But I think Stanford is on the same level with USC, and getting 7 points is just too damn good to pass up. Simply put this is a +ev bet! Wait out the line movement and we may be able to snag a free hook here as well.

** Cal +6.5
    Cal has been playing really well the last couple of weeks, they just got beat by Washington, but then who hasn't been getting beat by Washington in the Pac-10 lately. These two teams are pretty similar at this point in the season. I think UCLA has an edge, but I like the +6.5. This is another one that might see some movement, so again I will hold off and place my bets closer to game time tonight.

*****Arizona +8.5
    Here is one we have to get one right away. Arizona will have a shot to win this game and getting 8.5 is a present. Washington is good, they are the best in the Pac-10 but giving up 8.5 to the second best team in the pac-10 just is too much. The line is moving the wrong way for us, so I think we have to jump on this one now.

Be back tonight closer to game time for updates here.

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

nice picks, im with you on stanford and the cal golden bears!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

*****Arizona +8.5
    Here is one we have to get one right away. Arizona will have a shot to win this game and getting 8.5 is a present. Washington is good, they are the best in the Pac-10 but giving up 8.5 to the second best team in the pac-10 just is too much. The line is moving the wrong way for us, so I think we have to jump on this one now.
    It's 9 almost everywhere.

You really think Arizona can win this game? I don't see it.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

Love the picks. I follow the Pac-10 and think Zona +9 is solid.

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

got zona +9 and wright state -7

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I agree Stanford and USC are pretty even. See this as a 4 point game either way. Don't see the line moving towards 7.5. Actually, I hope it doesn't hit 7.5. That would make it a no play on stanford for me.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Stanford holding steady at +7. I like it. I might like CAL even more. Public is all about UCLA in this spot and the Greek has held the line at 6.5 with Cal juiced at -115.

BGboothA

Lines didn't move as much as I thought while I was out teaching today. But with the funny line movement or lack their of, I am going to bump CAL +6.5 to a three unit play.

Good luck tonight.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Cal +6.5 a major play for me. GL.

BGboothA

Yeah the closer it gets the more I like Cal here. Let's hit it Vital!

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Cal with a huge run to come back and cover!!! Will they win outright???

BGboothA

* Washington State -10

****Stanford +7

**** Cal +6.5

*****Arizona +8.5

Well I went 2-2 this evening, but missed my big bet of Arizona....I watched the whole Arizona / Washington game and Washington can score on just about anyone. Watch out for these guys come tourney time.

BGboothA's Pac-10 Thread 14-12-1 (+4.70 Units)
    5 Star Plays = 5-3-0 (+8.00 Units)
    4 Star Plays = 4-4-1 (-1.20 Units)
    1 Star Plays = 2-1-0 (+1.90 Units)

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

BG - It's hard to believe, but Washington is actually STILL undervalued and underrated. Pomeroy has them as a top five team. Solid unit. In the future, if you want to go against them, I'd suggest betting the opposition for the first half, as UW is SUCH a second half team. Anyhow, thanks for the Cal play, it was major for me. I had UW -10 small but hit them big at halftime... Let's roll on Saturday!!!

BGboothA

Alright not a great deal of time this morning, I just placed a couple bets on the Pac-10 games for today including a huge one!

***Stanford +7

**USC -8

**Washington -18.5

***Arizona +2.5

*****Oregon State -3.5
    This is my biggest bet of the year so far. I love this game! I love this line. I don't see this game being close let alone within 3.5

BGboothA

a couple of nice games this evening in the pack 10. Will have writeups and picks for each game later this evening

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

can you pay me back in this thread?
    Points Awarded:

BGboothA gave freeVICK 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BGboothA

yup

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Let's go, Booth, get back on that horse and ride. Don't let a bad week stop you. The heater starts tomorrow!!!!

First 123 Last