Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Purdue Will beat Duke Friday!!!!

Duke sucks and so does that cocky Alfalfa little rascals looking f*ck Kyle Singler and the run for them ends against Purdue!!!!

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

makes me feel that much better about cashing in my pending parlay that just needs Duke ML

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

write up?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no offense but didnt you bet the rest of your roll on Wash tonight?

uanl

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    write up?
    u mean the alfalfa line wasnt a good enough writeup??

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Duke Womens?

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no offense but didnt you bet the rest of your roll on Wash tonight?
    no dude do you think i'm that stupid to put my whole roll on one game? i was thinking about it then just put washington in a 2 team parlay with app state which lost but i also made a killing betting the butler ml so basically the parlay i lost didnt matter. im sure some of you same people on this thread also thought butler wasnt gonna beat syracuse and look who was right on that bet? oh that was me i think and im gonna be right on this purdue bet just wait and see.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    no dude do you think i'm that stupid to put my whole roll on one game? i was thinking about it then just put washington in a 2 team parlay with app state which lost but i also made a killing betting the butler ml so basically the parlay i lost didnt matter. im sure some of you same people on this thread also thought butler wasnt gonna beat syracuse and look who was right on that bet? oh that was me i think and im gonna be right on this purdue bet just wait and see.
    Lol, why so cocky

2daBank

ah no actually didnt miss a game today and im just recalling the thread where you said you were putting it all on Wash....so basically your full of shit and after you post everything on wash then you mysteriously change your mind, good move....also saw you had Cornell ml so you basically called every dog to win now you want credit for Butler? ok ace, your the man

2daBank

now i see you got st. marys and purdue winning, might as well go ahead and add ten now in case one hits you can brag some more

Lint Pockets

ah no actually didnt miss a game today and im just recalling the thread where you said you were putting it all on Wash....so basically your full of shit and after you post everything on wash then you mysteriously change your mind, good move....also saw you had Cornell ml so you basically called every dog to win now you want credit for Butler? ok ace, your the man
    wtf are you talking about you dumbass? just because i state in a thread that i'm picking a certain team it doesn't mean i actually went through and picked that team. maybe i stated that in a thread to get opinions smart one hmmmm? i'm pretty sure i know what plays i made thursday and i'm also sure your not me so you don't know what plays i made and i just said i ended up putting Wash in a 2 team parlay with App St and also did a straight bet on Butler ML for the second time typing this for you to read mongoloid. don't hate just because you probably picked syracuse and you got sh*t on.

uanl

now i see you got st. marys and purdue winning, might as well go ahead and add ten now in case one hits you can brag some more

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

..so basically your full of shit
    just because i state in a thread that i'm picking a certain team it doesn't mean i actually went through and picked that team
    Why are you two arguing? Seems like you're on the same page to me

Lint Pockets

ummm yea i don't just pick the dogs like you think i do i actually look at the spread along with the ML for each game and also the stats on each team and how they compare you act like i just automatically pick a team and pray thats not how i roll you stupid little bastard and your gonna find this out tomorrow when some more of your picks lose to mine.

2daBank

wtf are you talking about you dumbass? just because i state in a thread that i'm picking a certain team it doesn't mean i actually went through and picked that team. maybe i stated that in a thread to get opinions smart one hmmmm? i'm pretty sure i know what plays i made thursday and i'm also sure your not me so you don't know what plays i made and i just said i ended up putting Wash in a 2 team parlay with App St and also did a straight bet on Butler ML for the second time typing this for you to read mongoloid. don't hate just because you probably picked syracuse and you got sh*t on.

yea there goes any credibility...gl with your plays and your $35 bankroll

Lint Pockets

LMAO this dude is getting so offensive over the fact that i state which team i'm picking then change my mind or change the play around, it's like this f*cking clown is tailing me or something. if thats the case and your tailing me and hanging on my balls then i'm sorry i didn't end up putting my roll on Wash like i said i was gonna and sorry i was smart enough not to.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

...all he has is lint in his pockets....no cash...... haha this guys a joke...going around and picking all the dogs and actn like a genius when 1 out of 4 hit

Rbyrne

Yea but u say u say ur leaning on all the dogs and then the one that hits you magically bet on that game

Lint Pockets

$35 bankroll? nah homo that's what i did have when i got it up to that from a $10 deposit and right now i'm sitting on a $80 bankroll but i guess i got it all the way from 10 to 80 just by betting the dogs and not knowing anything....... go eat a f*cking d*ck dude.

uanl

ummm yea i don't just pick the dogs like you think i do i actually look at the spread along with the ML for each game and also the stats on each team and how they compare you act like i just automatically pick a team and pray thats not how i roll you stupid little bastard and your gonna find this out tomorrow when some more of your picks lose to mine.
    if you take the time to look at stats, why dont you post what you find to support your reasoning? instead of making a one line write up that includes calling an opposing player alfalfa?? lol .. no need to be calling anyone "stupid little bastard" either man..chill out, no one is insulting you like that...

Lint Pockets

oh look it's the p*ssy rbyrne who goes on an online forum and cries like a b*tch thinking that the syracuse game was rigged just because his suck team didn't show up to play and turned the ball over more times than they scored LOL.... get off my thread you clown f*ck.

Rbyrne

he deposited $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funniest thing i heard all day.....now u def have no credibilty.....go take the lint and ur pockets and put ur 5 doller parlay in for tomm and shut the **** up

2daBank

LMAO this dude is getting so offensive over the fact that i state which team i'm picking then change my mind or change the play around, it's like this f*cking clown is tailing me or something. if thats the case and your tailing me and hanging on my balls then i'm sorry i didn't end up putting my roll on Wash like i said i was gonna and sorry i was smart enough not to.

trust me you sound like a fukkin idiot with this comment son....im sure you dont gotta worry about me tailing you, believe that...just trying to point out some facts before some poor unsuspecting soul sees your thread and thinks you know what you are talking about...hell now they know just because you say it doesnt mean you gonna play it...its only a play if it hits, sound logic

princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    write up?
    This is an obvious I dont like Duke Hater....why bother with a write up. No facts to back this up. Scheyer, Smith, and Singler are avg 53 pts per game which is over 68% of Dukes offense. Zoubeck is playing well inside avg almost 10 boards a game and contributing about 8 pts. Duke will have a huge rebound margin. As a team Duke is defending well allowing first round opponetnts under 49 pts per game and holding them to under 36% shooting from the field. Devils ROLL tommorrow no sweat. I think this game is where they really miss their best player Robbie Hummel. He was avg 16 pts and 8 boards per game. You cant be lacking that much offense and except good things to happen versus Duke. Nice run for the BoilerMakers all things considered but this is the end of the road my friend.

Rbyrne

get on my level you broke biatch......STACKS ON DECK!!!!!

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Purdue Will beat Duke Friday!!!!
    Yeah right, and Grizzly Adams had a beard...

Lint Pockets

first of all this is for 2dapiggybank who the f*ck would come on a gambling forum to tail someone when all there is are gambling junkies on here? you would have to be pretty retarded to tail anyone on a sports betting forum. this is to rbyhomo you must also be on my nuts to keep coming back on my thread replying and your level must suck considering you don't know much about ncaa and my guess is lost half your roll on syracuse game if you even have money you fake ass b*tch

Rbyrne

quick question lint.....how much u putn on Purdue ml tomm? 10 or 15 dollers? get ur bankroll up then talk shit dumb bitch

2daBank

i could care less how much money you bet with, to each is own....doesnt change the fact your claiming all this shit different than you posted it before the games started which tends to make you a joke as what you post is what counts if you want cred for picks post them and stand behind what you say, or just keep making stupid fukkin threads and try and get some attention if a team actually wins....gl with that

princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel you....he is one of those clowns that want to take credit for calling the upset after it takes place but in fact lays no money on it. Bet he had NIU over Kansas and Ohio U too. What an idiot.

2daBank

first of all this is for 2dapiggybank who the f*ck would come on a gambling forum to tail someone when all there is are gambling junkies on here? you would have to be pretty retarded to tail anyone on a sports betting forum. this is to rbyhomo you must also be on my nuts to keep coming back on my thread replying and your level must suck considering you don't know much about ncaa and my guess is lost half your roll on syracuse game if you even have money you fake ass b*tch

a lot of ppl around here like to tail or at least take into consideration what some folks around here have to say, if not whats the point really?

Lint Pockets

dude first of all i don't post f*cking picks you moron i don't know where your getting your f*cked up facts from. here and there i will make a thread either asking for opinions or stating a play i was thinking about doing to GET opinions, i never make picks you moron. as for rbyrne i'm simply done replying to that clown because anyone who comes on a sports forum and brags about how others need to get on their level are f*cking losers who don't have money themself.

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by princesspolamalu View Post
    I feel you....he is one of those clowns that want to take credit for calling the upset after it takes place but in fact lays no money on it. Bet he had NIU over Kansas and Ohio U too. What an idiot.
    worthless walking snatch who doesn't know sh*t.... next please.

2daBank

dude first of all i don't post f*cking picks you moron i don't know where your getting your f*cked up facts from. here and there i will make a thread either asking for opinions or stating a play i was thinking about doing to GET opinions, i never make picks you moron. as for rbyrne i'm simply done replying to that clown because anyone who comes on a sports forum and brags about how others need to get on their level are f*cking losers who don't have money themself.

so this thread isnt you picking Purdue to win? and in the thread someone started on Baylor that isnt you picking st. mary's? ok my bad guess i misunderstood your post

hii Im J NaSTy
    hii Im J NaSTy's Avatar Become A Pro!

80 Dollars? I threw that on 1 free throw today
    Dont call yourself a gambler making 2 dollar plays

1234 ... Last