Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by princesspolamalu View Post
    Yep as a form of entertainment....I love sports and enjoy having conversation with intelligent people about the various sports....I gamble for fun not to pay my mortgage. Believe it or not some people hear actually know a thing or two about sports and make intelligent observations.....Thats what I enjoy about the forum.
    oh you mean HERE not HEAR? i can tell that college degree really got you far.... if you even have a f*cking college degree.....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    you need some xanax or something dude you obviously take a lot of sh*t too serious from your posts and not just with sports betting with life in general i assume too.

not sure why this hard for you to understand....you claim knowledge based on the fact you had Butler, hell you've thrown that out there a few times...obviously you wanna be a contributing member of this forum and im just trying to help you out if you make threads saying you bet something then come back after the fact and say that isnt what you did how exactly do you expect anyone to take you serious?

fuk i thought they started a forum for new ppl around here to figure shit out....whatever if this is so hard for you to understand go ahead and tell everyone in every thread there play is wrong so after the fact if one hits you can say you were right.... that must be gratifying to you, so go ahead if it makes you feel good....maybe you can even start picking both sides in different threads then you will always be right

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not sure why this hard for you to understand....you claim knowledge based on the fact you had Butler, hell you've thrown that out there a few times...obviously you wanna be a contributing member of this forum and im just trying to help you out if you make threads saying you bet something then come back after the fact and say that isnt what you did how exactly do you expect anyone to take you serious?

fuk i thought they started a forum for new ppl around here to figure shit out....whatever if this is so hard for you to understand go ahead and tell everyone in every thread there play is wrong so after the fact if one hits you can say you were right.... that must be gratifying to you, so go ahead if it makes you feel good....maybe you can even start picking both sides in different threads then you will always be right
    hey p*ssy go to page 2 of this thread and you will see the bet slip i had for the butler ML then you can shut the f*ck up and get on your knees.

2daBank

hey p*ssy go to page 2 of this thread and you will see the bet slip i had for the butler ML then you can shut the f*ck up and get on your knees.

god your fukkin stupid...i dont doubt you bet Butler and im also sure you bet Wash, app st, Cornell, and god knows what else

Lint Pockets

no i'm pretty sure you did doubt me along with the other f*cking wannabe sport bettors on this thread so i just posted that to shut all of you the f*ck up.

princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh you mean HERE not HEAR? i can tell that college degree really got you far.... if you even have a f*cking college degree.....
    Oh my dear I made a typing error.....forgive me.....further proving my point...I type 60 words a minute and I dont spell check my forum entries...crucify me why dont you idiot.....And FYI I am a U of Florida Alum....2002......I spend four years of my life in Gainsville and it was awesome!!!

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by princesspolamalu View Post

Oh my dear I made a typing error.....forgive me.....further proving my point...I type 60 words a minute and I dont spell check my forum entries...crucify me why dont you idiot.....And FYI I am a U of Florida Alum....2002......I spend four years of my life in Gainsville and it was awesome!!!
    spent not spend - Let me guess you were a business major?

2daBank

no i'm pretty sure you did doubt me along with the other f*cking wannabe sport bettors on this thread so i just posted that to shut all of you the f*ck up.

this would be what makes you a clown....your claiming the butler shit but acting like all the other teams you said you bet didnt count.....yea you got Butler right and from your post i also see you bet Wash (whole bankroll according to you), Cornell ml, and who knows what else....butler doesnt seem that impressive after you add all your losses....anyway go fuk yourself your a joke and no one cares im done messing with you, nice job on your 1-4 night

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickz0rs View Post

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it. purdue is a better matchup for kentucky

princesspolamalu

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickz0rs View Post
    lol....i was....accounting to be exact....but my problem is that its 415 am on the east coast and Im looking at this and watching tv and doing the facebook thing....typing too fast and not paying attention....i crunch numbers for a living...spelling is not all that important....lol

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    this would be what makes you a clown....your claiming the butler shit but acting like all the other teams you said you bet didnt count.....yea you got Butler right and from your post i also see you bet Wash (whole bankroll according to you), Cornell ml, and who knows what else....butler doesnt seem that impressive after you add all your losses....anyway go fuk yourself your a joke and no one cares im done messing with you, nice job on your 1-4 night
    dude once again your little c*ck sucking ass is the one who came on my thread and kept replying to my thread so no I am the one DONE WITH YOU dumb mother f*cker, now do yourself and everyone else in this world a favor and OD on the pills in your avatar picture except make sure it's f*cking rat poison dip sh*t. you worthless piece of sh*t i'm done responding to some little p*ssy starting after i post this. F*CK YOU

2daBank

damn you a tough guy.......like i said i dont want any trouble, CONGRATS ON BEING 1-4 you must be proud

princesspolamalu

dude once again your little c*ck sucking ass is the one who came on my thread and kept replying to my thread so no I am the one DONE WITH YOU dumb mother f*cker, now do yourself and everyone else in this world a favor and OD on the pills in your avatar picture except make sure it's f*cking rat poison dip sh*t. you worthless piece of sh*t i'm done responding to some little p*ssy started after i post this. F*CK YOU
    wow this illegible shit and you have the nerve to correct my grammar...you are a funny guy indeed

Lint Pockets

attention to all the dumb mother f*ckers just so your all aware. i went 1-2 seeing as i had a 2 team parlay as one bet and another ML bet which was also one bet. i don't see how anyone can get 1-4 out of that but now i know what i'm dealing with here which is a dumb worthless piece of garbage.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Send me some of those 200 points you got, so I can put some on Duke's ML =)

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lint pockets has no idea what hes talking about.. now im weary about purdue even covering..

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is epic and made my morning better. Good stuff.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

My hangover just got worse after reading this thread.

Duke is going to beat the SHIT out of Purdue tonight.

Chicken Dinner Winner......

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wow this thread went to shit quick.

And that write up in the OP...

FireMedic1614
    FireMedic1614's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why even bother betting 20 bucks on a game? lol my book wont even take a bet under 25

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic1614 View Post
    why even bother betting 20 bucks on a game? Lol my book wont even take a bet under 25

exactly.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Duke sucks and so does that cocky Alfalfa little rascals looking f*ck Kyle Singler and the run for them ends against Purdue!!!!

This is one of the best reasons I have ever heard for betting against a another team

Purdue is a sure fire lock now.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

I am always amazed at how tough teenagers are behind a keyboard. kids these days. time for me to call mommy to disconnect your internet until you can learn some proper manners.
    Last edited by linedrivr; 03-26-10 at 10:19 AM.

coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

This thread is hilarious......... so much energy and effort being wasted over what....? I feel like I'm a DEAN back working in a high school.... conflict resolution for this group.... lint pockets? when you were in grade school ( a couple of years ago) did you bring home report cards to mommy which stated ... " does not get along well with others..."

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This thread is hilarious.

Lint Pockets

hahahaha it's just funny the people who come on this thread making fun of my bankroll are the ones that don't have a single f*cking cent to their name. the ones who come on a sports betting forum and act like a high roller are in reality the ones that are broke fake ass jokes. keep hating on this thread i'm loving it.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Lint Pockets, your avatar is exactly where you will be after the Duke/Purdue game.
    Perhaps you can get directions on mapquest to your local Salvation Army Rehabilitation Center
    in advance. I hear Saturday mornings are the best time to lock up a cot.

btw readers yeah i took a bath on Syracuse ML yesterday. I do have a sizable parlay going forward that just needs Duke ML and hit 2 others late last night..
    on the road to recovery from the Syracuse ML loss.
    Northern Iowa is peaking at the right time, and with Lucas out for Mich St I will take the Panthers in my top ATS game tonight.
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-26-10 at 12:02 PM.

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Lint Pockets, your avatar is exactly where you will be after the Duke/Purdue game.
    Perhaps you can get directions on mapquest to your local Salvation Army Rehabilitation Center
    in advance. I hear Saturday mornings are the best time to lock up a cot.
    hey homo just a little advice for tonight don't bet your whole bankroll on that lame ass team and alfalfa because you will be the broke one... assuming your one of the people on here who actually have a bankroll......slim to none.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Northern Iowa +6 / Duke -3.5
    Northern Iowa +1 / Duke -8.5

gl Lint probably the best thin you have on your side tonight is that autistic kid who picked Purdue.
    Just remember he has something to fall back on and the only reason why he picked Purdue
    is cuz he's retarded.. like you.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

u dumb son of bitch.....so quick question are u betn 5 or 10 dollers on Purdue ml.....and then if it hits...which it wont...ur gonna act like you won 5 grand you dumb bitch....and yea u won like 50 bucks off butler.....dont get too excited...i wipe my ass wit 50s all day bitch

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

.....sooooo funny snowball!!! haha good one!!

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

[COLOR=#000000 !important]80 Dollars? I threw that on 1 free throw today
    Dont call yourself a gambler making 2 dollar plays
    [/COLOR]

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    u dumb son of bitch.....so quick question are u betn 5 or 10 dollers on Purdue ml.....and then if it hits...which it wont...ur gonna act like you won 5 grand you dumb bitch....and yea u won like 50 bucks off butler.....dont get too excited...i wipe my ass wit 50s all day bitch

^^^THIS^^^

Is awesome. "Wit" hahhahha

Lint Pockets

Rbyrne i want to see some of your bet slips if you don't mind.... your all talk you f*cking wannabe high roller.....lets REALLY see how much money you have you fake ass mother f*cker. oh and if you refuse or come up with some dumb ass response to avoid it then i know your a fake b*tch just like i called you out to be.

First 12345 Last