beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Go ahead and copy and paste some of those bet slips on here Lint Pockets. If not then shut ur mouth son.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    so this thread isnt you picking Purdue to win? and in the thread someone started on Baylor that isnt you picking st. mary's? ok my bad guess i misunderstood your post
    are you seriously just f*cking retarded dude? that is called OPINIONS whether they are mine or someone elses nobody is forcing you to take them you idiotic clown.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Purdue Will beat Duke Friday!!!! Lint Pockets

so this isnt you making a pick hopefully you can see how a "moron" like me could have this confused with you posting picks, cause you gotta admit it sounds like a fukkin posted pick to me anyway

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Go ahead and copy and paste some of those bet slips on here Lint Pockets. If not then shut ur mouth son.
    so now i need to post my bet slips to prove to some little f*cking idiot that i didn't take washington for my whole bankroll? i don't think that is why he is crying like a b*tch i think it's because i state plays i'm interested in and might play then i change my mind and go with another play and i guess that makes the pansy upset/

princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    worthless walking snatch who doesn't know sh*t.... next please.
    I gave my write up....Im a faithful Duke fan that has loved them since the Christian Laetner and Bobby Hurley days. I follow these guys religiously good or bad. Give me your evidence to support your pick. You prob cant name one guy on Purdues squad that isnt Robbie Hummel without looking it up on the net. So think twice before you call someone a worthless snatch. You are a worthless dick bag that doesnt know shit. ****ing nickel and dime if that bettor.

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by princesspolamalu View Post
    I gave my write up....Im a faithful Duke fan that has loved them since the Christian Laetner and Bobby Hurley days. I follow these guys religiously good or bad. Give me your evidence to support your pick. You prob cant name one guy on Purdues squad that isnt Robbie Hummel without looking it up on the net. So think twice before you call someone a worthless snatch. You are a worthless dick bag that doesnt know shit. ****ing nickel and dime if that bettor.
    your a faithful duke fan? no your kidding me right? i kind of found that out myself when you came on my thread acting like a douche. i guess it was the alfalfa comment that sparked you.... maybe you want to blow the geek singler and it got you angry.... sorry walking snatch.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

A 5-Dime play for Lint Pockets is actually a 50cent bet!

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by hii Im J NaSTy View Post
    80 Dollars? I threw that on 1 free throw today
    Dont call yourself a gambler making 2 dollar plays

The amount of money you bet is what you have according to your finances. What a person bets doesnt matter. Unless your talking to someone who will post a $5000 play or more on a game. IMO atleast. My roll hovers at $450 to $600 usually going between there. I deposited $50 so does that mean starting off betting small made me a bad capper?

A large bet for me is $150 which lost when dam Purdue beat Texas A@M but it happens.

A bet is a bet and a bet is a gamble either way

princesspolamalu

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post

ITA but dont worry there are no bet slips.....This loser wont lay the chalk on the Boiler Makers if we gave him the money. **** this idiot and move on to more credible furthermore important threads. Waste of SBR space.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

classic thread!

princesspolamalu

your a faithful duke fan? no your kidding me right? i kind of found that out myself when you came on my thread acting like a douche. i guess it was the alfalfa comment that sparked you.... maybe you want to blow the geek singler and it got you angry.... sorry walking snatch.

Still waiting for that Purdue write up...no nevermind just give me one fact....you cant idiot....

Lint Pockets

just makes me laugh these f*cking stiffs like JNasty and rbyrne think just cause you have money means your a better sports bettor lmfao. maybe i don't have as much money to bet with as you do ever think of that you ignorant f*cks? but i can guarantee i will turn this $10 deposit into well over $1k and then to prove it to all you pieces of sh*t i will post every single bet slip i ever made, now go **** yourselves.

2daBank

"i don't care if you wasn't talking to me you f***ing clown and even if you was jk you still don't say sh*t like that to anyone especially over a basketball game. either way it doesn't matter because you suck just like your team does and i have my whole bankroll on Washington."

for 5 points someone guess who the fuk made this statement right before tip-off

hii Im J NaSTy
    hii Im J NaSTy's Avatar Become A Pro!

My point is he wont lay the money on his Purdue pick

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

just makes me laugh these f*cking stiffs like JNasty and rbyrne think just cause you have money means your a better sports bettor lmfao. maybe i don't have as much money to bet with as you do ever think of that you ignorant f*cks? but i can guarantee i will turn this $10 deposit into well over $1k and then to prove it to all you pieces of sh*t i will post every single bet slip i ever made, now go **** yourselves.
    I will give you 50-1 on that.

2daBank

like i said how much you are betting is irrelevant, at least your honest about that compared to some ppl that inflate amounts they know they not betting

Lint Pockets

Still waiting for that Purdue write up...no nevermind just give me one fact....you cant idiot....
    are you still coming on my thread giving me some attention? thanks i appreciate it just keep making my thread even more popular.... wow i guess my creative alfalfa line really worked....

princesspolamalu

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    The amount of money you bet is what you have according to your finances. What a person bets doesnt matter. Unless your talking to someone who will post a $5000 play or more on a game. IMO atleast. My roll hovers at $450 to $600 usually going between there. I deposited $50 so does that mean starting off betting small made me a bad capper?

A large bet for me is $150 which lost when dam Purdue beat Texas A@M but it happens.

A bet is a bet and a bet is a gamble either way

I dont think any of that is directed at you parlay. You dont walk around making stupid calls with no evidence to support them and then get pissed when ppl ask you to back it up. I bet up to 1K per game at times and consider myself a modest gambler. To each there own.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

My point is he wont lay the money on his Purdue pick
    oh im not trying to argue with you I personally only like a few of the cappers on this forum . I was just tryingn to make that a clear fact

Lint Pockets

LOL i could post every single bet slip from my $10 to $80 right now if i wanted to but i guess to some of you that lay that on a "free throw" bet then i should wait until i am able to get to a bankroll that is accepted by all you professional vegas sports cappers LMFAO
    Points Awarded:

hii Im J NaSTy gave Lint Pockets 256 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hii Im J NaSTy

Yes, I understand where you are coming from on peoples wagers and money situations and no matter how much its gambling but this guy is a clown

hii Im J NaSTy

lay it on them

Lint Pockets

i still don't understand how i'm a clown and why everyone is getting so upset with me but this sh*t is pretty f*cking funny and also entertaining so just keep posting.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

so ur just sayn purdue will win but not really betn it???? thats what i get outta all of this bullshit..........get the **** off this forum u lil bitch and go get somthn off the doller menu

2daBank

damn lintpockets just got almost enough points for a free play for being a douche!!!!!!! cant beat that

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    so ur just sayn purdue will win but not really betn it???? thats what i get outta all of this bullshit..........get the **** off this forum u lil bitch and go get somthn off the doller menu
    who the f*ck said i wasn't gonna bet it YOU STUPID MOTHER F*CKING PIPE SMOKING F*CK

Lint Pockets

looks like i'm gonna have to post my bet slips to shut this c*ck swilling f*ck Rbyrne up

princesspolamalu

Yes, I understand where you are coming from on peoples wagers and money situations and no matter how much its gambling but this guy is a clown
    Couldnt agree more....I find this mildly entertaining. This guy is just being nasty swearing and calling names defending himself against the entire thread. Its utterly ridiculous. Obviously uneducated. Im glad I took the time to earn a college degree. Couldnt imagine my life if I was this much of a moron.

2daBank

i still don't understand how i'm a clown and why everyone is getting so upset with me but this sh*t is pretty f*cking funny and also entertaining so just keep posting.

its easy to understand if you post shit like "i put my whole bankroll on Wash" then come back after the fact and claim different it tends to take away from your credibility and clearly you want some recognition as why else did you start this thread? in case Purdue wins you can claim greatness? then you say shit in another thread like "st mary's gonna win i know i had butler" as you can see this is a little deceiving because you also said you had wash, app st, cornell, and whoever else you may have said....you cant understand how this is a problem? you claiming credibility based off the fact you had Butler (allegedly) yet fail to mention all the other bs you claimed

Lint Pockets

Couldnt agree more....I find this mildly entertaining. This guy is just being nasty swearing and calling names defending himself against the entire thread. Its utterly ridiculous. Obviously uneducated. Im glad I took the time to earn a college degree. Couldnt imagine my life if I was this much of a moron.
    yea that college degree sure did get you far too.... all the way to a sports betting forum..... lmao.....

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    its easy to understand if you post shit like "i put my whole bankroll on Wash" then come back after the fact and claim different it tends to take away from your credibility and clearly you want some recognition as why else did you start this thread? in case Purdue wins you can claim greatness? then you say shit in another thread like "st mary's gonna win i know i had butler" as you can see this is a little deceiving because you also said you had wash, app st, cornell, and whoever else you may have said....you cant understand how this is a problem? you claiming credibility based off the fact you had Butler (allegedly) yet fail to mention all the other bs you claimed
    you need some xanax or something dude you obviously take a lot of sh*t too serious from your posts and not just with sports betting with life in general i assume too.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Instant classic.

Lint Pockets

Wager Type:Money Line Wager Status:Win Risk / To Win Amount:23.00 / 55.20 (USD) Accepted 3/25/2010 6:43 PM - EST Won: 55.20 Amount Paid: 78.20 Sport / Period:NCAA Basketball / Game Selection:
    Butler 3/25/2010 7:05:01 PM - (EST)
    +240
    * Event Notes:
    NCAA Basketball - NCAA West Reogional - Semifinals - Energy Solutions Arena - Salt Lake City, UT ......now get off my d*ck mother f*ckers

princesspolamalu

yea that college degree sure did get you far too.... all the way to a sports betting forum..... lmao.....
    Yep as a form of entertainment....I love sports and enjoy having conversation with intelligent people about the various sports....I gamble for fun not to pay my mortgage. Believe it or not some people hear actually know a thing or two about sports and make intelligent observations.....Thats what I enjoy about the forum.

First 12345 Last