cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's the right call, Dexter. I am going to play Virginia Commonwealth-9 1st half now, and I am going to change the front page to reflect that. It is a beautiful pick and I like everything about it. The only down side is that because the line didn't go up to 9.5 it is oh so close, but not quite a Secret Play, although 90% of the factors are there. Memphis is NOT a Secret Play as well, and the 1st half line opened with a moneyline, which is a bad sign. I think t was assigned a moneyline due to their poor free throw shooting. Talent wise though this game should be a blowout of legendary proportions.

C0megets0me,

You can check Greek.com at night for games that have no moneyline assigned to them, as someone on the board already described, you do not have to have a n account to check this information.

cs11787,

I am still ging to play some NCAA basketball games when i go back to the NBA threads. There's no way that I would let our brotherhood miss out on the Secret Plays..but mostly I am going back in an advisory role for a couple of days, and then I will get into the swing of things come Wednesday or so. There's too much good handicapping gpoing on in the Tournament for me not to carjack a few guys, lift their picks and give it that gangster touch, lol!

wang,

Nice write ups. I peeped that gangster Philly pick yesterday. Marvelous work. I just don't know what to do or say about your work anymore. All that I can say is OUTSTANDING!
    Last edited by cocknocker; 02-04-09 at 09:31 AM.

SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,

My book has Memphis at -9.5 1H. They don't offer ML for half or qtr bets. Does Memphis have a moneyline?

SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nevermind, you just answered my question.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

another big day yesterday on a roll with a side of slaw! thanks again CK for your wisdom, knowledge etc and if you are not cashing on this thread.....well there is no helping you! San Diego St. winning SU when they were getting +5 was a big big cash for me. so far early on i am liking the lake-show at -7.5, orlando -13 and Dex might be on to something with golden st., i like his angle there. let the number crunching begin!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah ck - you never answered my question from the other night. do you go to a lot of warrior games - are you a big fan?

looks like a sick atmosphere to be a part of - i'm contemplating heading to msg tonight to see the king.

also, have you ever seen a game with a first half money line, then it was taken down?

cocknocker

Dexter it's funny that you ask that, I have season tickets and i hardly ever go to the games. I give them to my Mom, the Missus and her homegirl or one of the PC's if they want to go. But interestingly enough, I hardly ever miss an A's day game as i have season tickets for the daytime package. It is a great getaway during the day and all the girls wear bikini tops in the spring and summer! Man the Bay Area has some of the most beautiful women in the country

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet CK the A's are my second favorite team i would love to go to a game at that stadium one day, not to mention all the bikini clad women cant hurt either lol

Dexter
    Update your status

2/5/09

if KG plays (which he should) this might be the biggest wager i make on the nba this year. the lakers will be playing on a back to back from toronto to boston facing a rested celtics team. la will also be on their 3rd game in 4 nights. revenge angle at work here for a boston team that lost at staples earlier in the year. boston is 4-0 ats the last 4 meetings in boston, winning by an avg margin of 17ppg. celts should be laying about 5.5 in this one.

-celtics (big)

Dexter
    Update your status

2/5/09

the pacers flat out own the sixers in philly, and will no doubt be an underdog (around +4) in this game. indy has won 4 of their last 5 su in philly, and i look for them to bounce back off of their 4th qtr meltdown to the wolves.

-pacers
    dallas will be on a btb (and 3rd in 4) traveling to utah to face the rested jazz. utah is looking for revenge from a loss at dal mid Jan. jazz are 4-0 last 4 home games vs dallas, winning by an avg margin of 12ppg.

-jazz (big ~ pending deron williams)

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    2/5/09

if KG plays (which he should) this might be the biggest wager i make on the nba this year. the lakers will be playing on a back to back from toronto to boston facing a rested celtics team. la will also be on their 3rd game in 4 nights. revenge angle at work here for a boston team that lost at staples earlier in the year. boston is 4-0 ats the last 4 meetings in boston, winning by an avg margin of 17ppg. celts should be laying about 5.5 in this one.

-celtics (big)

i was looking ahead to this one as well, but i have the celts @ 3 points. either way it will be an interesting game to watch as the lakers rotation has changed and the superstars on either side looking to make a statement.

lambogb
    lambogb's Avatar Become A Pro!

ei think UCF is a GREAT play...

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/ncb/matchups/g6_trends_20.html

for trends. the machine may be on a skid but his rebound starts today, im on UCF MEGA HUGE

edit: just the moneyline for now
    Last edited by lambogb; 02-04-09 at 10:35 AM. Reason: edit: just the moneyline tho =)

CUAIrish
    CUAIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSW just moved from +2.5 to +4 in about 30 sec... what did i miss here?

Dexter
    Update your status

2/4/09

i had an early instinct play on the blazers - no real defining numbers to back up the selection, but it is a revenge game for portland who lost at home to dallas earlier in the year. both teams are playing well, but i think portland is the much better of the 2 teams. i just noticed some very nice RLM which has made me move forward with the blazers. The line opened at 3.5 and went up to 4.5 - only to now come back down to 3.5 in the last hour. with 66% of the public on dallas, i'll take the points.

-blazers
    Last edited by Dexter; 02-04-09 at 10:43 AM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    i was looking ahead to this one as well, but i have the celts @ 3 points. either way it will be an interesting game to watch as the lakers rotation has changed and the superstars on either side looking to make a statement.
    teams get 3 points just for being the home team - lakers will be on btb, and the celts are the better team. i'd be shocked if we got 3 (and worried)

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Dexter it's funny that you ask that, I have season tickets and i hardly ever go to the games. I give them to my Mom, the Missus and her homegirl or one of the PC's if they want to go. But interestingly enough, I hardly ever miss an A's day game as i have season tickets for the daytime package. It is a great getaway during the day and all the girls wear bikini tops in the spring and summer! Man the Bay Area has some of the most beautiful women in the country

Hey CK....I've been a Raider fan my entire life (these last 6 years have been brutal)

That's beside the point. I've paid for picks in the past and got myself in a lot of trouble.......losing what I consider a lot of money ($35,000 to $40,000) this past year. Finding you and the boys here has been a Godsend. I feel like I'm going to wake up one day and realize that all of this is a dream. I know you get a lot of praise here and you definitely deserve it. "Thank you" just doesn't seem like enough bro. Okay....enough slurping.....but man...whatever I have to do to keep in touch with you for the foreseeable future, I will do. Even if it means paying you for picks. I know that goes against the whole Robin Hood philosophy here....but damn....this just seems to good to be true.

cocknocker

****Money Management Tip****

Email question from a gentleman that was interested in how do I play my Secret Plays with respect to which of my three books. Good question. I told him that I would give an answer that would be clear for the board as if i can answer that question for him, I can answer it for all.

As most of the readers know by now, I keep three books in motion at all times. One for my baseball prop wagers, one for my Straight wagers and one for my fade wagers which is basically money shaved from my baseball account that I generally bounce around with the objective of getting bonus money for depositing it. The last account is more liquid than the other two because I actually move it at least 4 times a year, even if that means pulling it out of a particular book and then putting it back in to get 20% on it and free plays, etc.

I am actually playing the Secret Plays on book #2, the book for my baseball wagers. Because of the nature of this type of wager, I as a rule of thumb play them all for $1650.00 to win $1500.00 (-110) apeice since there is no point buying in 1st halves. A good thing about playing them seperately is that I can actually see how the raw numbers have added up to almost $80,000.00 just off of Secret Plays alone. With a 39-9 record for NCAA football and a 29-6 record for NCAA basketball that is a +53 units just on Secret Plays. I plan on withdrawing these funds at $2500.00 a week starting at the end of March Madness, and obviously leaving a rather nice sum in the account to play my 1st inning baseball wagers which won't start until May. I like to see my money stack before i start to pull it out for some reason...

As a side note, with respect to the upcoming baseball season, I am requesting that everybody that is going to play along with the CK Mafia in baseball this year to put $4000.00 aside.

I will orchestrate the whole show and that way for future years no one will need my guidance anymore. Beacuse of the volatility of the wager, there are times when your roll may go down to $1800.00 or so, but you must stay the course and keep on doing it through the end of the World Series. it is not for the faint of heart. This is a ballsy way of wagering but just know that you are playing what the book does not want you to play because they know that the law of averages is heavily in your favor.

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    teams get 3 points just for being the home team - lakers will be on btb, and the celts are the better team. i'd be shocked if we got 3 (and worried)
    also i am keeping a very close eye on the lakers because they have inflated lines most of the time and some value might be coming b/c of the bynum injury. i look for the lake show to be much better ats in the next 2-3 weeks.

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    ****Money Management Tip****

Email question from a gentleman that was interested in how do I play my Secret Plays with respect to which of my three books. Good question. I told him that I would give an answer that would be clear for the board as if i can answer that question for him, I can answer it for all.

As most of the readers know by now, I keep three books in motion at all times. One for my baseball prop wagers, one for my Straight wagers and one for my fade wagers which is basically money shaved from my baseball account that I generally bounce around with the objective of getting bonus money for depositing it. The last account is more liquid than the other two because I actually move it at least 4 times a year, even if that means pulling it out of a particular book and then putting it back in to get 20% on it and free plays, etc.

I am actually playing the Secret Plays on book #2, the book for my baseball wagers. Because of the nature of this type of wager, I as a rule of thumb play them all for $1650.00 to win $1500.00 (-110) apeice since there is no point buying in 1st halves. A good thing about playing them seperately is that I can actually see how the raw numbers have added up to almost $80,000.00 just off of Secret Plays alone. With a 39-9 record for NCAA football and a 29-6 record for NCAA basketball that is a +53 units just on Secret Plays. I plan on withdrawing these funds at $2500.00 a week starting at the end of March Madness, and obviously leaving a rather nice sum in the account to play my 1st inning baseball wagers which won't start until May. I like to see my money stack before i start to pull it out for some reason...

As a side note, with respect to the upcoming baseball season, I am requesting that everybody that is going to play along with the CK Mafia in baseball this year to put $4000.00 aside.

I will orchestrate the whole show and that way for future years no one will need my guidance anymore. Beacuse of the volatility of the wager, there are times when your roll may go down to $1800.00 or so, but you must stay the course and keep on doing it through the end of the World Series. it is not for the faint of heart. This is a ballsy way of wagering but just know that you are playing what the book does not want you to play because they know that the law of averages is heavily in your favor.
    now you are cooking with crisco brother, i will be sure to set aside at least the 4k seperate from my own MLB handicapping. also i have made a handsome sum by adding the secret plays to my other plays for some great 3 team parlays. i cannot wait to get back to baseball so i can get back to using straight algebra. nba and nfl make my brain hurt, but for considerable profit!

cocknocker

Don't worry Lemon Dropper,

I am not going anywhere no time soon. Eventually I will hav to get together with johnnyP and see about setting up a permanent home, but that is so far in the future that I can't really put a finger on it. I think a good way for me to kick off that shift would be when ever we have our unification party in Vegas. At that point i think that I may be ready to make the shift. I am forever indebted to SBR for giving us a new home. When I first came here some guy came on the 1st thread that I made and asked who the *uck are you? Then maddog, my main man until the end came over and said "Don't worry, CK. They will know who you are soon enough". I think that they know who we are now. Welcome to the underground, LemonDrop. This is our soil. We are a band of degenerates who were looking for a place to be. And now that we've found it, we aren't going to give it up.

Dexter
    Update your status

ck - have you ever seen a ncaa game with a first half money line, then it was taken down?

solobass
    las vegas.

Lemon Dropper, i definitely hear what you are saying. i never bought picks and have been turning decent profits, but never had anyone to bounce ideas off of or other pros to learn from. having a boss like CK to help us navigate the waters makes all the difference in the world. the rest of you degenerates are not bad either!

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 50lipa View Post
    ni hao
    lol i know. i was just teasing as i've seen some in the usa spell it phonetically

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Memphis/SMU

Am I missing something?? only -17......SMU flat out stinks...this line should be -22...
    SMU lost to Cent. Fla by 25....
    there 6 wins..
    Houston Baptist...church league
    Alabama St....I didn't even know Bama had 2 state schools
    Texas A&M Int.....whats this??
    Texas A&M C.C.....a community college
    Colorado
    Tulane prollly the best of the bunch.....
    MEMPHIS

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

ludovike
    I really like that play too, have it as one of my potential plays, but still not sure
    btw where do you live in germany ?

also I really like the idea of a ck mafia meeting in Vegas, nice city and a lot of nice girls too

cocknocker

Dexter,

No I haven't seen that happen before. I have seen them disappear and then reapper with a higher line however...never can say never...

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Why is Memphis not a play? Can someone list out the criteria of the 1st half plays please?

repski

Clemson/Duke

anyone like the over 146...my model has it around 155....from what I've seen of Clemson...they like to run...so do the Dukies

missumuch
    missumuch's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,

You think they could of made a mistake by giving Memphis a ML then noticed it... I'm sure public would of jumped all over the ML.

repski

Quote Originally Posted by missumuch View Post
    CK,

You think they could of made a mistake by giving Memphis a ML then noticed it... I'm sure public would of jumped all over the ML.
    From what I've seen he doesn't make mistakes...I'm kinda new but, I belive the system only uses the GREEK......I know Bet US has three games with no ML.....Memphis,VCU and UAB....

twitch66
    twitch66's Avatar Become A Pro!

twitch's plays....

Warriors +4
    Portland Trail Blazers +3½
    Northeastern -8
    Boston College -1½
    Va Commonwealth -16
    Notre Dame -2½
    Oklahoma -12
    Memphis -17

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK, i use the greek now for nba-cbb and i'm planning on using bookmaker for baseball. i've been told bookmaker is on par with the greek. do you know of bookmaker?

DuffMan
    DuffMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love what you guys are doing here. Awesome work!! Keep it rolling. I've been trolling for a few days, and have noticed CK's SPs. I wish I found this thread earlier in the season!

Here are my plays for today:
    Lakers -8
    Minn -2 (bought the hook)
    VA Commonwealth (CK's SP - enough said)

BOL!

lambogb
    lambogb's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 plays for me today.. an all time low

UCF ML 5 units
    Wake ML 2.5 units
    ND ML 2.5 units

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

SMU has played pretty close to people at home. Could be a 15 pt. win, i will prob. stay away

schaapattack
    schaapattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

But thats against a baptist church Tiger lol

First 12345 ... Last