cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK's Carjaking the NCAA Threads Leans for Wednesday 2/4/09

I will do my write ups during the day as I have been doing on this little excursion. What a bad beat by Forida yesterday snatching victory fromthe jaws of defeat by not doubling Downey in the last few minutes. Here's what I am playing tomorrow:

Virginia Commonwealth-15.5 (half point to get under key#)BIG
    Virginia Commonwealth -9 1st half (CK Secret Play)BIG
    Virginia+2.5 (buying a hook if it doesn't go up on it's own)AVG
    Notre Dame-2 (an extra point to get onto the key number)AVG
    Providence+4 (buying a point to get onto key number)AVG
    Virginia-3.5 2nd half (avg)
    Notre Dame-2 2nd half(avg)
    Providence-2.5 2nd half(avg)

As far as these plays are concerned, I have only played the Virginia Commonwealth-15.5 and Notre Dame-2 so far. I am waiting on all the rest. I feel that Virginia and Providence will get a few more points due to how the public views them. I am waiting for Virginia Commonwealth to get a half point for their 1st half line and then i am banging it. It will then be a pure CK Secret Play. I put no filters on my own personal Secret Plays. I have been doing it for a long time, and the winning percentage is excellent on these kinds of plays has always been outstanding, so I never tinker with it.

Matter of fact during the NCAA football season when I see two or more of these types of plays on a given Saturday, I'm getting in the Cuda and heading to Reno around 4:00am Saturday morning. These plays went 39-9 in NCAA football so don't sleep next year.

I have made it clear that I will give my write up in the course of the day right? And so it shall be.

UPDATE

My final card is listed up above and to all good luck today!

UPDATE #2

Virginia Commonwealth is now a pure Secret Play as the line has gone up to -9.5 and there is still no moneyline.

CK's Last Week on NCAA Threads record 7-2

Secret-Play-O-Meter 29-6 ats
    Last edited by cocknocker; 02-04-09 at 08:02 PM.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it weird that there is no ML for the Memphis game but there is for the halftime spread?

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK we miss you over in the NBA thread, homes. Keep those wins a coming!!!!!!!!!!

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    I will do my write ups during the day as I have been doing on this little excursion. What a bad beat by Forida yesterday snatching victory fromthe jaws of defeat by not doubling Downey in the last few minutes. Here's what I am playing tomorrow:

Virginia Commonwealth-15.5 (half point to get under key#)BIG
    Virginia Commonwealth -9 1st half (Potential CK Secret Play)BIG
    Virginia+2.5 (buying a hook if it doesn't go up on it's own)AVG
    Notre Dame-2 (an extra point to get onto the key number)AVG
    Providence+4 (buying a point to get onto key number)AVG

As far as these plays are concerned, I have only played the Virginia Commonwealth-15.5 and Notre Dame-2 so far. I am waiting on all the rest. I feel that Virginia and Providence will get a few more points due to how the public views them. I am waiting for Virginia Commonwealth to get a half point for their 1st half line and then i am banging it. It will then be a pure CK Secret Play. I put no filters on my own personal Secret Plays. I have been doing it for a long time, and the winning percentage is excellent on these kinds of plays has always been outstanding, so I never tinker with it.

Matter of fact during the NCAA football season when I see two or more of these types of plays on a given Saturday, I'm getting in the Cuda and heading to Reno around 4:00am Saturday morning. These plays went 39-9 in NCAA football so don't sleep next year.

I have made it clear that I will give my write up in the course of the day right? And so it shall be.

CK's Last Week on NCAA Threads record 7-2

Secret-Play-O-Meter 29-6 ats
    CK--

NO WRITE UP NEEDED-IF CK SAITH WE SHARE PLAYITH

Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

how did the secret plays in college football work? meaning what were the parameters?

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another victory today my friends. Lets keep on rollin again tomorrow:

line: lal@tr 214
    pick: 214 over

Trends that we cant deny in supporting my lean for tomorrow:

- Over is 5-1 for the Lakers when playing against Atlantic division opponents.
    - Over is 16-4 for the Lakers after 3 consecutive wins.
    - Over is 16-5 for the Lakers when playing against teams with a losing record.
    - Over is 15-4 for the Lakers when playing against poor defensive teams.
    - Over is 5-2 for the Raptors against Pacific division opponents.
    - Over is 15-6 for the Raptors when playing against good offensive teams.

Bynum is out, which means no more interior presence in defense for LA. Kobe and his crew will look to win by outscoring the Raptors tomorrow. As for Toronto, Calderon, Bargnani and Parker had a poor shooting performance today. With home cooking, expect them to bounce back firing tomorrow. Let's all enjoy a good old fashioned shootfest in Toronto tomorrow boys and girls!

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

knee-how pho. where in china are you located

nonsense48

CK, i'm sayin' good nite my friend. time to rest this weary body for a few hrs. so i'll type to ya later. blessed be to you and yours brother

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatyguido View Post
    how did the secret plays in college football work? meaning what were the parameters?

A 1st half spread over 14 and no moneyline

pho3nix32

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    knee-how pho. where in china are you located
    hey non! im located in xiamen city. its in the fujian province

nonsense48

are any of you following the tourney? it's getting really funny. sam busted fatty getting picks from someone.lol

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

i'm a memphis homer and alum, and have religiously practiced not wagering on them (aside from a for-real secret play against rice a week or so ago), but i think i might take the 1st half despite its non-conforming-to-secret-play status as of now, and maybe even the entire game against smu. the game doesn't have a moneyline, which says something in itself. i think they've been taking advantage of their non-conference lines because what they've not been able to accomplish out of conference is what the public notices and remembers, while they have been cashing mad tickets for those that have kept track of their conference games. i wanted to wager on the memphis/tennessee game memphis +3 and the under, but laid off both, and guess what? they both hit. so while that has been festering in my belly over their last couple of covers, i'm finally getting the cajones to put something on them and not feel like i'm jinxing them. what i'm going to do exactly, i'm not sure, but something is in order.

other than that i like the lebron show to take care of business in new york tomorrow. they're a very good team on zero days rest here lately, going 7-1 ats, which was my only concern before i looked into it. i like the knicks to continue the cooling down process while lebron goes off like only he can in the big apple. big z being back only strengthens the play, as the knicks don't have much of an answer for him with his versatile down low/perimeter style of play, and i like the cavs to slow the knicks down the way they have been doing against everyone all year. cavs -5.5

and it's time to jump back on the warriors wagon as well. i've been doing well with them lately, either for or against, and i see this as a prime spot for them to get the cover against a suns team that has struggled of late in oracle. they are a young team and are more prone to be pissed that they let up on the spurs when they had them down and will go for the throat tonight, and have had a days rest from that grueling matchup. i see monta ellis is listed as probable...i'm going to put my nuts on the table and say he plays. even if he doesn't, he hasn't shown that he really has what it takes to elevate the warriors to a different level, as even though he's been playing, he's not been 100%. the suns aren't going to be able to defend the warriors erratic style, as they're just now learning how to play defense, while the suns are playing a more predictable half-court set and will probably get out-run by the warriors--something the suns haven't been in danger of much until this year. i also see ronny turiaf as a challenge for shaq...yes, i said it, and that will throw the suns for even more of a loop. lotta public money is on the suns from what i'm seeing, and this time they are wrong. warriors +3

just do what you feel, don't ever follow...just do what you feel, don't ever follow...
    Last edited by texhooper; 02-04-09 at 12:31 AM.

cocknocker

The Warriors play is the smart money and the right call. Good selection texhooper.

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

The more I read, and learn and master the art of money management, the more I realize that this chit is gonna pay off all my debt. There is no luck involved here. Just money management, common sense and discipline. I was blind, but now I see.

schaapattack
    schaapattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

memphis is a ck play right? no 1st half ml

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Hey CK I know youre goin back to NBA on Monday but will you still be posting NCAA picks there?

lambogb
    lambogb's Avatar Become A Pro!

phoenix great total write up man im all but locked on that over

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

so far i'm feeling the home dogs for tomorrow, hopefully these last two days are indicative of me catching fire, cuz it'd be about time...

with you on the warriors hoop... they've played phoenix tough over the years and you have to go back to 05 for the last time they didn't cover at home against phoenix. Add the fact that phoenix has been worse this year and that they're coming off a humilation of the kings. Also the warriors have been great as home dogs lately, as i said two days ago, covering against boston (SU win), cleveland, lakers, and most recently in OT against the spurs (if you waited on the spread it hit +5.5 and i bought it to 6).

GS +4/ML (game time or buy)

OKC will have had 3 days to recoup since losing an OT heartbreaker in sacto and having dropped 2 straight, they are ready to get their 16 game hot streak (8-8 SU, 11-5 ATS) back alive an over .500 for the stretch. Not gonna say they have played denver well over the last couple years with some of those ugly blowouts last year, but they've won at least one game SU each of the last 6 years (didn't check any further back than that), and they may luck into a chauncey free afair. This is their last tilt in OKC vs. denver and i think they will take full advantage of it, especially after denver almost threw that game away last night.

OKC +5/ML

calling for the home dogs to do some work for me wednesday as i expect the knicks to play the cavs tougher at home this time around. Before the 9 point loss to the lakers on monday, the knicks had covered 7 straight, winning 6 of them SU most notably, phoenix, houston and atlanta. If last year's knicks could beat cleveland SU at home, i think they have improved about as much as cleveland (they just started out WAY worse, so they need another cleveland like jump to compete) and they historically take one from cleveland. New york beat the celts SU at home, so i don't see why they couldn't at least keep this one under 6. The books are dangling that cleveland -5.5 right now, just begging bettors to pound it early, but hitting the road in a back to back situation will make it hard for them to do so, so i will wait til game time and get some extra points from the books and do what i do.

NYK +6.5/ML (game time)

not sure if i'll stop there yet, but so far, that's what i'm feeling... good luck mafia, let's get money

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Liking the Cavs again tomorrow against the Knicks. Lebron should put on a show for the New York crowd. After all, this might be where he ends up in a couple years. I'm sure he saw Kobe light the Knicks up for 61 and he's probably thinking, "anything you can do, I can do better!" Cavs have dominated the Knicks this year and I don't see why they can't dominate them again. The Knicks are going to have a tough week. It started off with Kobe as the appetizer, tomorrow will be Lebron as the main course, and the Celtics will be the dessert on Friday afternoon. I will probably look at the 1Q and 1H lines when they do come out as well.

Instead of taking a side in the Phoenix/Golden State game, I'll take a look at the total. It's currently at 228.5 and everything inside of me is telling me to take the OVER. In fact, the two teams have played the OVER in six straight meetings between them, with the last five meetings in GS hitting at a 4-1 clip. The average total has been set at 230 while scores have averaged a whopping 239 points! Both teams love to get up and down the court and I don't see why tomorrow will be any different. I know the total is high, but I'll take my chances with these two teams playing.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    The Warriors play is the smart money and the right call. Good selection texhooper.
    appreciate it, ck. look forward to cashing it.

pho3nix32

Quote Originally Posted by lambogb View Post
    phoenix great total write up man im all but locked on that over
    hope we cash that over lambogb!

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

ni hao

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some NHL,

BOS/PHIL
    over the last 2 years when PHIL returns from a 3 game road trip or more they are 5-2SU at home their first game. Boston hasn't been as dominant recently, they have been winning but just not as dominant recently, over the last 6 games 4 have gone to OT, bet MON 3-1(empty net) and NY 1-0.
    Just noticed that over the last 3 years whenever PHIL gets shutout they have come back and scored 3+ goals their next game 10 out of 11 times.
    PHILADELPHIA

Bezerk15
    Bezerk15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Morning fellas! CK, I'm going to be bummed to see you roll off the NCAA boards next week...perfect timing bro as I'll be in Vegas next weekend (taking the lady for the weekend). No worries, I'll just have to slide over to the NBA wit cha...good work last night...followed everything and didn't buy into that UNLV crap that everyone was jumping on...?????

Going to ride the CK play again today...

Take a look at Northeastern riding into William & Mary, opened around -8 last night and should be FLYING up all day imagine the 1h will be around -5.5...JUMP ON IT!!!

Look for NU to get out BIG and Early...they want a little revenge in Williamsburg from last years come from behind loss...

W&M has won both meetings between the Tribe and Huskies in Williamsburg, including a 55-53 come-from-behind victory last season. W&M overcame a 12-point halftime deficit by shooting 50 percent from the floor and holding NU scoreless for the final 4:43 of the contest.

NU is one of the top defensive teams in the nation, holding opponents to just 59.4 points per game. That statistic not only leads the CAA, but ranks 19th in the country. The Huskies also rank second in the CAA in free throw percentage (73.0), 3-point field goal percentage (35.9), steals per game (7.7) and turnover margin (+1.48).

Northeastern is 4-1 ATS on the road, last 5...8-2 ATS last 10 games...5-0 ATS vs WM...

C0meGetS0me
    C0meGetS0me's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck.. I've been following your plays for days now...

I had to finally make a profile to express my appreciation..
    You are completely sick!!! You have helped me so much.. Thanks a ton!!!

Im really trying to get my grasp on good capping skills and I went through all the old post trying to learn about the secret plays. I came across the write up by solobass.. Is that the same exact criteria you use?

If it is.. where do you go online to check the money lines, because when I check the moneylines are not posted of course.

Maybe I'm really confused.... but thanks for everything man.. I'm just trying to learn from the veteran.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by schaapattack View Post
    memphis is a ck play right? no 1st half ml
    The greek has it -750 so no play

This is the site i use and u dont even have to have an account you can sign in as user name guest password guest just to check lines.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Jalein
    The more I read, and learn and master the art of money management, the more I realize that this chit is gonna pay off all my debt. There is no luck involved here. Just money management, common sense and discipline. I was blind, but now I see.
    Your now a trader not a blind gambler, to me trading is gambline with an edge

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Central Fla has been money @ home....leaning that way...any opinions??

Bezerk15

repski - Machine has that as his pick - dude is ICE COLD...I understand the attraction given their recent history at home. If you are really interested tease it down with ck's VCU play...

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTW CK, I like BigMoney's idea of having a meeting for the CK Mafia.

I think we should get TShirts that read CK MAFIA and show them the FORCE the mafia has!

GOing with CK and his collefge plays tonight,

Virginia Commonwealth-15.5
    Notre Dame +2.5
    adding,
    GS +3
    Philadelphia Flyers to score 3
    Philadelphia ML

So far....

repski

Quote Originally Posted by Bezerk15 View Post
    repski - Machine has that as his pick - dude is ICE COLD...I understand the attraction given their recent history at home. If you are really interested tease it down with ck's VCU play...
    lol..I just saw that....not to kick a man when he's down but maybe I'll just sit this one out...

repski

Hockeytown,

I've enjoyed your breakdown and hockey picks...any lean on the Fly guys tonight??

Bezerk15

haha...yeah, I def wasn't trying to throw any blows while the guy is on the ground, but I had to call it as I see em' - I don't believe for a second he was making his own picks until he came out of character and started this HUMAN like cold streak.

I don't know if hockeytown has recovered from the Red Wings game Monday night - he might still be at the JOE!?

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

the home team has covered 9 of the last 10 between gs and phx. the warriors are 4-1 ats the last 5 at home in the series, winning 4 of the 5 outright, and the one loss was by 3 (what they're catching tonight). the suns are coming off a blowout win, and will come back to earth in gstate. warriors outright.

-warriors (big)

Ludovike
    Ludovike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've already booked

Dallas -4
    I had to go way back to find the last homeloss of Dallas against the Blazers, that was during the playoffs 02/03, Mavs lost 99-103. Since that we have 11 straight up victories @AA Center with an average margin of 11.8 points. Blazers with five victories in a row, though they were due to lose in New Orleans but managed to take advantage of Pauls injury and the resulting Hornets shock just to turn around the game with a 38-15 last quarter. Dallas is back on track still fighting for the playoffs, as Orlando had to learn. They will stop the Blazers streak tonight.

1234 ... Last