solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by esz04 View Post
    Solo, can you elaborate a little bit on what this blowout index is going to be like? I really appreciate all of your hard work on the special plays and I'm also looking for any way we can maximize the amount of plays/pick the best plays.
    sure, basically it will be some sort of calculation based on money lines, spreads, home court edge etc at least to start with. basically, it will be a tool to rank my system plays and manage the size of bets accordingly. higher probability=more jack essentially. with the tournament selection show coming on march 15th, we have little time to waste and must maximize our profits now.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

booked plays-

raptors -7.5 (big)
    bulls -1

i love the way toronto is rounding into form - the bucks are now in a state of flux without their leading scorer redd for the rest of the year. toronto is 3-1 ats the last 4 at home to the bucks - the 3 su wins came by an avg margin of 22ppg. this is also a revenge angle for the raptors off of a loss at milw earlier in the year.

-raptors (big)
    the bulls have lost their last 4 su in sac, but the kings are in a very tough spot off of a 4 game east coast trip - and this will be their 3rd game in 4 nights. playing the better team in this spot, as the bulls finally get a win in sac.

-bulls

Dexter
    Update your status

added booked play-

cavs -15.5 (dominant off a su loss)

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Going against the system Dexter? Clips are that bad I know

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

I saw the clippers were a system play tonight but couldn't stomach myself to bet them. I'm gonna just hope that the Cavs cover tonight and I'll def be on them for Bet B.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dfjay9 View Post
    Going against the system Dexter? Clips are that bad I know
    i always play the system no matter what. i have a hedge on this game.

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

solo,

Butler is -3000 and -750 1h for me which is 25%. This is a play correct?

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

Feeling propish again...

Al Jefferson has been carrying the Wolves recently. Add to that he was left off the All-Star squad with some really, really good numbers and you a man on a mission. Jefferson averages 10.5 rebounds this season (9.8 on 1 days rest, 10.4 at home) and had 13 the last game against the boys from LaLa Land. Jefferson has a big chip on his shoulder tonight and wants to show off his game against the best team in the West.

Al Jefferson over 9.5 rebounds (-135) (I like the fact that the under is +105)

Also booked Butler -9.5 1h earlier this afternoon (for obvious reasons)

And Dex has sold me on Toronto -7.5 so I'm headed to book that now. I really want to go Chicago, but it just seems I have no luck with a game involving the Kings this season, no matter what side I'm on. Have any last selling points Dex?

Bezerk15
    Bezerk15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great brainstorming today gents...

Got in some early picks today -
    Marist +5.5
    Loyola +7
    2 team tease Marist +9.5 and Loyola +11

With Solobass on the Butler 1h -9.5

gonna regret it, but can't bring myself to play celts or cavs...stupid - i know!

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bezerk! Grow up...put some cash on the C's at least. I'm losing faith in you bro. But I'm looking over that tease, it may require some of my doe as well.

Bezerk15

Celts...I folded like a lawn chair...

Everyone is on the Celts...I can't deny it...immediately after posting my picks...went directly to my book and took the Celts!

1h -3 $500
    Game -6 $500

I love peer pressure, but dig good capping even better!

Bezerk15

hahaha...jaymac...I was typing in my play and then came back to see that!

I'm in there brother...actually got the Celts game at -5.5

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lucky dog you! I'm stuck playing 'em at -6.5. Since I use a local, and I live just outside boston, most people using my guy bet the celts just cuz, so he usually jacks the line up pretty quick.

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

OK, card for the evening:

Butler -9.5 1h (-115)
    Toronto -7 (-120, bought half point)
    Al Jefferson over 9.5 rebounds (-135)
    Cornell -7.5 1h (-115)

Still open to the Bulls late. Or maybe a play on the ice. Someone sell me baby!

Bezerk15

It bounced around all day...it was at 6.5 on my local at one point and recently came tumbling down. Jumped on it, I got lucky on the timing.

Bezerk15

I jumped back on to check and sure enough, back to -6...that jumpy line is bugging me...too late now - they better dominate and bring home a 5 point 1h and 9 point victory (just to be on the safe side!)

hockeytown11
    hockeytown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like I am the onlyone on earth who has the Pistons

hockeytown11
    hockeytown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

headin out for a poker tourney,good luck everyone

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna roll with Butler -9.5 1st half a

And then double up on the 2nd half if they meet the 1st half spread and are favored again at the half. If they are not favored in the 2nd half after meeting the overall game spread in the 1st half then I won't take it, either. However, if they are ahead by something like 14 at the break, then I'll lay the lumber on the second half if they are favored to win by an amount of points that combined with the 1st half score surpasses the amount of the original game spread line. As BigMoney sez.."Now you're talkin'"

Butler -9.5 1st half

gameday10

wish I could get that. Been watching it all day, missed it at -9.5 early this morning and still hasn't came down from -10.

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK, GOOD LUCK BROTHER. let's get those red birds on sunday too.

cocknocker

Maddog, she's playing

THis is what she just played online:

Boston 1st quarter
    Charlotte+10.5 Game
    Charoltte+3 1st quarter

nonsense48

CK, did they ban that khali dude? i haven't seen his rudeness today.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is some information on the Marist/Fairfield game.. I am going big on it tonight based on this and other information along with Fairfield's recent performance...enjoy...

Fairfield once figured by some to finish 2nd in the conference has totally collapsed on and off the court. They have lost 3 in a row and and a had a slew of injuries...but thats just where the story begins...

Following their 65-60 setback to Manhattan last Monday night in front their of 1000+ fans in attendance a meltdown occurred. During the post game interviews one of Fairfield team leaders, Senior Guard John Han, was senn standing outside the locker room screaming at assistant coach Brian Blaney
    Here is the due a local paper gave that situation.
    "You want to know what's going on at Fairfield, I'll tell you what's going on," Han shouted while standing next to his parents moments after exchanging verbal barbs with Blaney.
    Han was not able to finish his thoughts in front of the media, but junior forward Greg Nero might have summed up the state of the Stags best afterwards.
    "As a team we are in a dark place right now," said Nero, who hobbled through 11 second-half minutes after being pulled from the starting lineup due to a back injury. He will have an MRI today. "There's too much negativity right now. I'm trying to be a positive, but we still don't have the energy we need to win."
    Whatever turmoil and unhappiness is swirling around inside the Stags' locker room has spilled out onto the court the last few games and led to a three-game skid that has Fairfield 12-9 on the season and 5-5 in the Metro Atlantic Athletic -Williiam Paxton Connecticut Post
    Tonight the Stags will go out without 3 starters, including Hahn who has been suspended, the three make up the #2, #3 and #4 scorers for Fairlfield. If thats not bad enough, Fairfields other two starters are playing hurt tonight.

Going in Marist already owns a 7-2 ATS run against Fairfield

gameday10

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    I'm gonna roll with Butler -9.5 1st half a

And then double up on the 2nd half if they meet the 1st half spread and are favored again at the half. If they are not favored in the 2nd half after meeting the overall game spread in the 1st half then I won't take it, either. However, if they are ahead by something like 14 at the break, then I'll lay the lumber on the second half if they are favored to win by an amount of points that combined with the 1st half score surpasses the amount of the original game spread line. As BigMoney sez.."Now you're talkin'"

Butler -9.5 1st half
    Kind of confused on that. Could you give an example. Thanks

cocknocker

I just talked to nightridah on the phone, he's in Vegas for the Super Bowl festivities. I'm gonna go downstairs and bring a double play on the counter with me and the Miissus making identical 1s half plays back to back on Butler. I already played it oniline too. I'm out guys I already explained what I'm gonna do on the 2nd half. If Butler is up by 13 to 16 or so and is minus a 6.5 for the 2nd half I'm laying the wood

gameday10

nice insight smack. Might lay something small/medium on marist.

nonsense48

my plays locked in for this eve are as follows:cbb:butler-9' 1st 1/2 dime nba:char+10 lal-6' tor-7' nickle each bos-5' dime. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

i'd watch out for the favs tonight guys.. i think the dogs will do better

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smacksmiter View Post
    Here is some information on the Marist/Fairfield game.. I am going big on it tonight based on this and other information along with Fairfield's recent performance...enjoy...

Fairfield once figured by some to finish 2nd in the conference has totally collapsed on and off the court. They have lost 3 in a row and and a had a slew of injuries...but thats just where the story begins...

Following their 65-60 setback to Manhattan last Monday night in front their of 1000+ fans in attendance a meltdown occurred. During the post game interviews one of Fairfield team leaders, Senior Guard John Han, was senn standing outside the locker room screaming at assistant coach Brian Blaney
    Here is the due a local paper gave that situation.
    "You want to know what's going on at Fairfield, I'll tell you what's going on," Han shouted while standing next to his parents moments after exchanging verbal barbs with Blaney.
    Han was not able to finish his thoughts in front of the media, but junior forward Greg Nero might have summed up the state of the Stags best afterwards.
    "As a team we are in a dark place right now," said Nero, who hobbled through 11 second-half minutes after being pulled from the starting lineup due to a back injury. He will have an MRI today. "There's too much negativity right now. I'm trying to be a positive, but we still don't have the energy we need to win."
    Whatever turmoil and unhappiness is swirling around inside the Stags' locker room has spilled out onto the court the last few games and led to a three-game skid that has Fairfield 12-9 on the season and 5-5 in the Metro Atlantic Athletic -Williiam Paxton Connecticut Post
    Tonight the Stags will go out without 3 starters, including Hahn who has been suspended, the three make up the #2, #3 and #4 scorers for Fairlfield. If thats not bad enough, Fairfields other two starters are playing hurt tonight.

Going in Marist already owns a 7-2 ATS run against Fairfield

Fairfield has been playing without starters for a while now, this isn't brand new. Very strange to me that the linesmakers still put Fairfield as 6.5 favs knowing this info.

If Nero goes tonight he makes a big impact for the Stags. All depends on his back.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

More information...

With 3 starters out & the 2 others hurt but playing it would seem they will obviously rely on their bench tonight. according to kenpom fairfield's bench minutes are 314th out of 344 division 1 teams. they haven't used them much so i would assume there must be a reason for that. either very young or not very good.

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is the supposed starting lineup.

Herbie
    Jordan
    Hawkins
    Evanovich
    Olander

Supposedly Nero is a gametime decision. Most likely will not start or play unless needed. Sounds like he will only play if the game is close.

twitch66
    twitch66's Avatar Become A Pro!

barely got home in time to get these in....

NCAA
    Rider -6½
    Butler -18 (big)

NBA
    Chicago Bulls -1
    New Orleans Hornets -9
    Denver Nuggets -10
    Utah Jazz -10
    Cleveland Cavaliers -15½
    Toronto Raptors -7½ (big)
    Boston Celtics -6½ (big)

3 Team Parlay
    Utah Jazz -10
    Denver Nuggets -10
    New Orleans Hornets -9

Hanger
    NCAA '10 59.45% | 129-88-5
    Hanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

I am on

NCAA

Marist +6
    Butlet -9.5 1H

NBA:

Boston -5.5
    Cavs -8.5 1H
    Boston -3 1H
    Toronto ML 1q

NHL:ALL ML

Penguins
    Blue Jackets
    Flyers
    Oilers
    Calgary

Parlay

Boston ML
    Toronto ML
    Bulls pk

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

alright, who is fired up to cash some tickets tonight! tomorrow will be a huge day in my estimation. best of luck everyone!

First 123456 Last