cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK's Carjacking the NCAA Threads Leans for Friday 1/30/09

There are only a couple of games for the NCAA board today, so I might as well lay on the most obvious mismatch, in a game that I seriously doubt will be in question somewhere about 8 minutes into the game. Butler is trying to play themselves into a juicy seeding in the NCAA tournament, and Valparaiso is in the way laying on the tracks. I really think that this game will be won by more than 20 points with ease. Plenty of train smoke in this one and your beer won't have a chance to get warm. Have to it, ladies and gentlemen. I will check in the thread once we get settled in at the Silver Legacy, although with such a short slate of games, there shouldn't be to much to talk about. I'm off to bed now. Have to be up and out by 5:00am. Cheers

Butler-9.5 1st half
    Last edited by cocknocker; 01-30-09 at 04:45 PM.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

great calls on rutgers and secret plays ck...

stakagrp
    stakagrp's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played on those secret plays of yours CK and cashed in. Keep it up cause you're doing a great job. Looking forward to seeing your thread back in NBA whenever that might be.

BiggDogg5n2
    BiggDogg5n2's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK....
    Excellent job yesterday...
    Hope you have a great time...
    BOL...and God Bless....Dogg

hockeytown11
    hockeytown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puck Plays for tonight

Philly over 5.5
    Pitts +130
    Edmonton -130

leopoldim86
    leopoldim86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You are the fukkin man

hockeytown11

Does this seem wayyyyy to low to anyone? Nfl prop bet FIRST MADE FG over 32.5 yrds,it would almost have to be an over play,its an 18 yd fg from the 1,anyhthing outside the 15 would be 33yrds,seem like a really bad line to me,i would think 37 or 38 would be the line

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytown11 View Post
    Does this seem wayyyyy to low to anyone? Nfl prop bet FIRST MADE FG over 32.5 yrds,it would almost have to be an over play,its an 18 yd fg from the 1,anyhthing outside the 15 would be 33yrds,seem like a really bad line to me,i would think 37 or 38 would be the line
    Nice find hockey

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

great call on the rutgers game ck

ANDYW15
    ANDYW15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puck Plays for tonight

Philly over 5.5
    Pitts +130
    Edmonton -130
    Love the Pitts pick. What do you think about the over/under in the Philly game not being juiced one side or another, both at -110??
    Edmonton is a brave choice after being hammered by the Sabres, but I like the ballsy choice.

ANDYW15

Wow, I really like this prop... nice find

hockeytown11

its not as balsy as Toronto onthe road at +135 last night

hockeytown11

Pitt Pens are already down to +120 at my book,I hammered my 3 picks 2 hrs ago. Nice hit on LA over last night, remember what I said? I was afraid of young Hawks out west on b2b,LA was a great value and I knew it and didnt pull the trigger oh well I cant complain 8 in a row in pucks and hopefully counting

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way to go hockeytown on your NHL picks! well done. Your on a awesome streak. may i have to tail you.
    Like your puck plays for tonight. Pit makes alot of sense, they typically play NJ well and since NJ played last night a very tough game against the Bruins, got in late and the end of their long raod trip. Aswell Weekes might play in net for NJ. Pit is the right call.
    Edmonton isn't ballsy at all. remeber they got hammered 10-2 the other night.

ploben
    ploben's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is an interesting line. Bookmaker has "Shortest FG made" O/U 25.5 yds (which would be a FG on like the 9, so the OVER seems like the pick) and "Will both teams make a 33 yrd. FG or longer" O/U 33 (which seems easy also because thats a FG from both teams on the 17 or further)

I don't know what anyone else thinks?

ANDYW15

NBA for me today guys -

Celtics -5.5 (big), booked in last night - fishy, trap, odd... I don't care, the Celtics are blowing teams off the court at the moment and I fully expect a DD win against the Pistons here. There are no reasons why the line has been set low that I have been able to come up with, given how the teams are performing in recent times. No injuries, no possible letdown effects, no B2B for the Celts. Detroit are starting to pull things together a little but the Celts will still exploit the weaknesses which remain. This is a rivalry game in which KG and Co will come out firing. I am riding the Celts train with many on here till it runs out of steam and it won't be against this Detroit squad.

Toronto - I am still not getting a line for this game which is obviously hinging on Bogut's return. Even if he does I think he will only be able to play limited minutes as they will not want to risk him after losing their stud for the season. I feel sorry for the Bucks whereas they were going in one direction, Toronto were going in another. It has done a full 360 and now Toronto are turning it around. The reuturn of Calderon is I believe the key reason for this aswell. Jermain O'neal is also coming into his own. One point to note, Luke Ridnour went out of the game against the pacers with suspected concussion he is probable to play and listed day to day. He has been cleared although if he doesn't play the Bucks will be done in this game. Toronto by DD.

ANDYW15

opps my bad responded to wrong post
    Last edited by ANDYW15; 01-30-09 at 09:35 AM.

ANDYW15

Pitt Pens are already down to +120 at my book,I hammered my 3 picks 2 hrs ago. Nice hit on LA over last night, remember what I said? I was afraid of young Hawks out west on b2b,LA was a great value and I knew it and didnt pull the trigger oh well I cant complain 8 in a row in pucks and hopefully counting
    The Kings were the definite play last night as you say, when I was watching the game I was kicking myself for not taking them. I got lucky on that over.

ANDYW15

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    Way to go hockeytown on your NHL picks! well done. Your on a awesome streak. may i have to tail you.
    Like your puck plays for tonight. Pit makes alot of sense, they typically play NJ well and since NJ played last night a very tough game against the Bruins, got in late and the end of their long raod trip. Aswell Weekes might play in net for NJ. Pit is the right call.
    Edmonton isn't ballsy at all. remeber they got hammered 10-2 the other night.
    It is when Backstrom is lifetime 10-0, 1.58 GAA, .935 SV% vs the Oilers. But I agree they must be pissed.

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    great calls on rutgers and secret plays ck...
    I second that. And also some amazing calls by Hockeytown, you two are deffo on fire, but then again, whats new.

Anyone hitting Butler 1H?

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job yesterday. Saved me from an otherwise disastrous day. Thank you Ck.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope I don't doom your nice run in the pucks hockeytown but I am on all of em with you tonight for the first time... lets get it done and keep your streak alive!

lambogb
    lambogb's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulter -9.5 1H at valpo, close to a secret play? -17.5 is the line

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

hot damn, good night last night! 3-0 yesterday after fading "machine" on Nevada plus the 2 you all knew about.

let's hit the books hard again today!

solobass
    las vegas.

hockeytown you are the man and i hope your run continues as well! we might be the only 2 people left still making money in Michigan!

hockeytown11

solo,
    where abouts in Michigan are you from? Maybe Ill hae to buy ya a beer at a Wings game

hockeytown11

I hate to say this but the economy is actully HELPING me make more money. I own my own business and right now everyone and their brother is OUTSOURCING their transportion instead of using their own. My biz is booming last 12 months

hockeytown11

for what its worth I am taking Cornell 1st half,Brown is terrible.

ClayBalls
    ClayBalls's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lambogb View Post
    bulter -9.5 1H at valpo, close to a secret play? -17.5 is the line
    My betus lines show it fulfilling all of solo's criteria and sitting at exactly 32%. Looks like it's right on the bordeline. I haven't decided on it yet.

solobass
    las vegas.

solo,
    where abouts in Michigan are you from? Maybe Ill hae to buy ya a beer at a Wings game
    lansing, but am a detroit native and am there often. i might break a chunk off the old bankroll and get half season tix for the tigers. we will meet up sometime for sure i love the old shelayle (spelling, i know) the post bar, the park bar, and the state bar but nothing tops hockeytown cafe! keep cashing those tickets brother and that was good info on the wings yesterday.

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayBalls View Post
    My betus lines show it fulfilling all of solo's criteria and sitting at exactly 32%. Looks like it's right on the bordeline. I haven't decided on it yet.
    i am watching this one too, and if the ratio stays the same i am leaning on a no play. there will be more opportunities out there, but my mind is not made up as of yet. i love games like these that are on the fringes of a model because it will give us another relevant data point.

hockeytown11

I would PROCEED WITH CAUTION tonight taking the Celtics. The Pistons problem all year and for past few years is they are lazy. They play down to their opponents then try to turn it on and usually its too late. When facing a powerhouse the Pistons are usually very focused,see LAkers in La,Magic a few weeks back,Pistons wont be lazy tonight,does that mean a win,no it doesnt but I am taking the points and wont be shocked at all if they win tonight and Sunday against Cleveland

esz04
    esz04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anyone like the Lakers tonight? -5 seems like a gift.

hockeytown11

bol to everyone tonight,I am leaving for the day,back tomorrow or later tonight,my final card is

NHL
    PITT +130
    PHILLY OVER 5.5
    EDMONTON -130

NCAA
    CORNELL 1STH -7
    BUTLER 1ST H -9.5

NBA
    DETROIT +6
    INDY -2.5

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL (unless you have the opp of me!lol)

esz04
    esz04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sorry, -6. Still, coming off that loss against Charlotte, don't see them coming out and winning by less than double digits.

1234 ... Last