solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Booked plays for Saturday

Xavier 1st H -9
    Tulsa 1st H -9.5
    Kansas 1st H -12
    BYU 1st H -9
    Gonzaga 1st H -10.5

will book Santa Clara 1st H against Pepperdine tomorrow morning.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    Are you wagering ML or spread?
    spread - havent seen a line yet. but the knicks s/b catching about 5.

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

adding Sacramento 2h -2.5

And go Martin go...

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post

Xavier 1st H -9
    Tulsa 1st H -9.5
    Kansas 1st H -12
    BYU 1st H -9
    Gonzaga 1st H -10.5

how are gonzaga/kansas plays with no moneylines showing? these would fall under ck's model, but not yours.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    2/1-

the pacers will be on a btb and playing their 4th game in 5 nights. revenge angle at play as well for ny.

-knicks
    the hornets will be on a btb traveling to san antonio to face a rested spurs team who has just won 2 impressive road games. spurs will be looking to avenge an early season loss at no, and they are 4-0 ats the last 4 at home to no - winning by 15ppg.

-spurs (big)

Dexter
    Update your status

the bulls will be on a btb traveling to phx facing a suns team who is coming off of a home loss to the spurs. eager to get back in the win column, the suns should have no trouble picking apart a bulls team that they dominate at home. 3-1 ats last 4 winning by an avg of 15ppg in the 3 su wins. the suns will also be looking to avenge an early season loss at chi.

-suns (big)

Dexter
    Update your status

the jazz will be on a btb (off a blowout win) traveling to portland, facing a rested/hot blazer team playing with double revenge working on their side. the jazz won and covered both games at salt lake, so expect the blazers to go for the kill tomorrow. the blazers are 4-0 su/ats the last 4 in port, but have only won those games by an avg of 8ppg. for this reason, i will not go as big as i had originally planned (5x my norm) - will now likely play this one for 3x my norm.

-blazers (big)

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

locked in on kan-12' 1st 1/2 gonz-10' 1st 1/2 -19game

BmoreBucco

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBucco View Post
    Cha-ching!

Also put in Kevin Martin at over 22.5 (-115), but couldn't get here soon enough to post it here. Dinner ran a little long with a little after-dinner port. Anyway, I have found my niche I believe. That is four wins, no losses. I got that propish feelin'!
    Cha-ching!

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post

Xavier 1st H -9
    Tulsa 1st H -9.5
    Kansas 1st H -12
    BYU 1st H -9
    Gonzaga 1st H -10.5

I see Solo has left for the night, but are these his 1H plays by his system of 1h ML/game ML he uses?

Dexter
    Update your status

gameday - according to solo's model - xavier, tulsa, byu fit perfectly. i believe kansas, gonzaga are listed here but are ck's secret plays.

santa clara right now is out on the greek with no full game money line, yet a first half line of 8.5/550 with a game line of 15. this doesnt fit the model yet either, so we shall see in the morning if a full game money line comes out. i guess it would have to if there is a 1st half line.

Dexter
    Update your status

has anyone ever seen an ncaa game with a lower game spread (say 10 or less) with no first half moneyline?

BmoreBucco

Dex, you couldn't have tried to sell me on the Bulls just a little more!? Just playin', good call, what's your favorite play right now for tomorrow? Any chnce Memphis getting 11.5 at home versus LaLa is a good play, considering the Lakers and their travel from Minny?

BmoreBucco

Oh, and Dex, you still like Portland -9 and Phoenix -8.5? That's my early numbers...

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

andy w pm as well who you like for soccer tomorrow.. your picks have been solid and i have been following..

hockeytown keep up the good work.. been watching a lot more hockey because of you lately....

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBucco View Post
    Oh, and Dex, you still like Portland -9 and Phoenix -8.5? That's my early numbers...
    right now, i'm likely going as follows for tomorrow:

1 unit knicks
    3 units blazers
    3 units suns
    4 units spurs

the grizllies have dropped 11 in a row ats, though they have the lakers btb and they play well at home vs la (3-1 last 4 ats)....i would not drop any money on the griz in their current form, but i wouldnt be shocked to watch the lakers lay off the accelartor and only win by single digits.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys the Missus is out of the shower and getting dressed. It's time to hit the town and have some fun. So you boys have to it and the bar is open all night and open for free drinks on the owner! Secret plays tomorrow, don't miss em!

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    gameday - according to solo's model - xavier, tulsa, byu fit perfectly. i believe kansas, gonzaga are listed here but are ck's secret plays.

santa clara right now is out on the greek with no full game money line, yet a first half line of 8.5/550 with a game line of 15. this doesnt fit the model yet either, so we shall see in the morning if a full game money line comes out. i guess it would have to if there is a 1st half line.

the model i have been working on is in addition to all of the pure secret plays out there, i play all of those as well.

biblos
    biblos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1662

Hi Dexter.Can you send me your AutoBet method?Thank you.

Dexter
    Update your status

i pm'd you. i always post the criteria when a bet is made. so if you follow the threads im in you'll always see it. hit me back on pm

First ... 3456