madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EricZ116 View Post
    Yeah, a screenshot of a previous wager will make me believe you bet 19k on the ******* Blazers -3000.
    if thsat doesnt what will?so he has to keep posting screen shots just because an insecure poor sob like yourself can believe him? ive said this many times and ill say it again. You think he's lying. Why? because you have no money and no life you think everyone else is in the same boat. Not everyones a failure like you and all the other non believers around this place. People think theyre great by winning 65 percent of the time or 55 percent of the time betyting 50-100 bux. If you cant do that you shouldnt be a gambler. Also betting 100 a pop is a waste of time. People like sportsman me and a few others will win your ban roll in one bet if not a lot more.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

It's all fake, where's the screen shot?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Its not fake. ill put my 70 odd points on it

madrabbit

the majority of you on here bet what, 100 bux? Are fat, nerd nobodies with no lives and yet have the nerve to diss other people If you bet big it wouldnt seem like a big thing but because most of you dont, its inconceivable. People in the world do bet big not everyone is a poor faliure like most of you out there on here.

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol. Are you sure about that?

madrabbit

btw why doesnt he post a screen shot? because he does it every time and is sick of proving himself to people who arent worth shit.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by ghn999 View Post
    Lol. Are you sure about that?
    Positive

if you had more than 6 points im sure you would take teh wager then

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHAH.....fair enough guys. Alright, I'll post up the screenshot.....only if each of you guys give me 3points for posting it. Agree to it and you'll have the screenshot here in a few minutes.

Madrabbit and Hawley....you guys are right. I'm through with debating ppl on here....internet gangsters. All I do is try to support others and these ppl here are hating on such.

Those who want the screenshot....stevex, nextdurr, and ericz-----give me 3 points each and you will have the screenshot up !!!!!!!!!

sportman1313

and matter of fact....take the wager with hawley-----he'll put all his points on the line on it.

I think that's more than fair....give him some points too. Agree to all this guys and you'll have the screenshot

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this forum id filled with a bunch of 12 year old school girls. I gamble with thousands of dollars to i dont understand what the big deal is??? Yea its not a normal bet to risk that much to win so little but if this is how the man like to gamble then hop off his fcuken nuts jesus christ. You little girls can stick to your 10$ bets and betting with points YAY!! I wish there was an age limit or IQ test or some shit for this forum. He really has nothing to prove to you. This forum is to support people and help each other win money, evey day it gets worse and worse...

sportman1313

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    if thsat doesnt what will?so he has to keep posting screen shots just because an insecure poor sob like yourself can believe him? ive said this many times and ill say it again. You think he's lying. Why? because you have no money and no life you think everyone else is in the same boat. Not everyones a failure like you and all the other non believers around this place. People think theyre great by winning 65 percent of the time or 55 percent of the time betyting 50-100 bux. If you cant do that you shouldnt be a gambler. Also betting 100 a pop is a waste of time. People like sportsman me and a few others will win your ban roll in one bet if not a lot more.
    the majority of you on here bet what, 100 bux? Are fat, nerd nobodies with no lives and yet have the nerve to diss other people If you bet big it wouldnt seem like a big thing but because most of you dont, its inconceivable. People in the world do bet big not everyone is a poor faliure like most of you out there on here.

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    yes bro, i've posted quite a few screenshots of my plays....I'm not gonna do that anymore though. If ppl don't believe it, so be it....but I never lie about my plays and have no reason to do that. Pretty sad for anyone to fabricate their bets, seriously.

Twelvejewels, congrats on ur huge parlay hit bro!!! That's awesome my man....you, nocoin, and everyone else bring up real good points and I've been pretty careful of when to choose my spots with these big plays and this one is another opportune time imo.

We'll see tho....definitely don't wanna stress out over this one....it certainly would be better to make a smaller play of about 1k or so, possibly on under or on spread or something. We'll see....but I love this ML here. Doing this on consistent basis is certainly risky and not ideal tho
    ive seen all your , post. never put up actual photo, typing in numbers is not a screenshot, its cool we all need attention from somewhere

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone can type in numbers.....

Screen shot....?

sportman1313

Absolutely brother....sickening man, how ppl can have so much envy and jealousy over others. Indeed, this forum is supposed to be supportive but we have ppl hate and talk trash to one another. Pretty sad....and it seems to get worse and worse. Haha, an iq test would be great....we'd certainly get a lot of ppl out of here.

Hey fellas, what's up with the points wager??????? Agree to it and i'll post up the screenshot lol
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    this forum id filled with a bunch of 12 year old school girls. I gamble with thousands of dollars to i dont understand what the big deal is??? Yea its not a normal bet to risk that much to win so little but if this is how the man like to gamble then hop off his fcuken nuts jesus christ. You little girls can stick to your 10$ bets and betting with points yay!! I wish there was an age limit or iq test or some shit for this forum. He really has nothing to prove to you. This forum is to support people and help each other win money, evey day it gets worse and worse...

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by shinnman View Post
    ive seen all your , post. never put up actual photo, typing in numbers is not a screenshot, its cool we all need attention from somewhere
    youve seen all my posts yet didnt see the pic of spurs 3400 dollar bet or 15k on utah-nuggets or the 23k on the heat vs the bucks?

yeah youre really observant arent youyou post what you would like to believe not the truthdo a search faggoot:

ZZPop
    ZZPop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

What do you guys think about Portland -4 2H?

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post

Screen shot....?
    72 point wager then?

if your so confident you should have no worries

madrabbit

an idiot, ive put up a pic of 52,000 dollars. stfu noob.

sportman1313

I have absolutely put up screenshots....both of you give me, hawley, twelvejewelz, and madrabbit 1 point each and i'll have the screenshot up!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive seen all your , post. Never put up actual photo, typing in numbers is not a screenshot, its cool we all need attention from somewhere

Screen shot....?

sportman1313

Stevex....do the pointwager with hawley. Shinnman and other doubters.....please agree to a point wager. All i ask for is 1 point to each of the abovementioned ppl

madrabbit

pland -4, yep!

sportman1313

Some ppl on here are truly unbelievable bro, lol. Lakers and suns are in a really good one....and i agree, portland -4 for 2nd half is solid indeed! Up by 22 right now

an idiot, ive put up a pic of 52,000 dollars. Stfu noob.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Guess I spoke to soon. You should have played the points and made 21 grand. LOL!

madrabbit

Some ppl on here are truly unbelievable bro, lol. Lakers and suns are in a really good one....and i agree, portland -4 for 2nd half is solid indeed! Up by 22 right now
    I reckon get on the heat wagon tomorow. I dont trust these phoneys usually but its detroit. Even throw 4k or so and make a nice 900. Lap it up baby!

u in L.A or what? i havnt seen u reply to my question?

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    Guess I spoke to soon. You should have played the points and made 21 grand. LOL!
    i know youre joking but easy to say afterwards. You cant risk that kind of money on big lines like that.

sportman1313

yeah bro....points were indeed looking fantastic here man! Imagine that one though....literally banking in 20k on one play, SWEEEEET!
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post

madrabbit

yeah bro....points were indeed looking fantastic here man! Imagine that one though....literally banking in 20k on one play, SWEEEEET!
    did that earlier bro or close to it 19k spurs/celtics/lakers back in january. Last season won 20k+ a couple of times on the lake show.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

C'mon Wizards, make a comeback!

sportman1313

ur a funny guy man....so what's up with the point wager for the screenshot? agree or not? Kinda wish I went over 19k on blazers -16....woulda made a respectable 17-18k LOL
    C'mon Wizards, make a comeback!

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Shit you bet 19,000 to win 600 hundred

DUDE THAT'S INCREDIBLE!

Such a joke, keep doing that and I GUARANTEE you'll go broke.

hawley

Shit you bet 19,000 to win 600 hundred

DUDE THAT'S INCREDIBLE!

Such a joke, keep doing that and I GUARANTEE you'll go broke.
    72 points wager, come on champ its just a few points???

Or are you just accepting he did place the bet

madrabbit

ur a funny guy man....so what's up with the point wager for the screenshot? agree or not? Kinda wish I went over 19k on blazers -16....woulda made a respectable 17-18k LOL
    easy to say afterwards when the ganme is safe and you know very well deep down you wouldnt have even wagered 5k on the line probably not even 1000.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

What about me? Who wants to wager me and give me 1 point and I will show you my $5 screen shot ML on wizard?

LOL
    Points Awarded:

hawley gave NBA_Brosuf 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    What about me? Who wants to wager me and give me 1 point and I will show you my $5 screen shot ML on wizard?

LOL

Go on do it then

sportman1313

very nice bro....that must've been an awesome feeling on that win bud, nice job. Yes indeed, lakers have served me also very well over the years....although a few times I've been killed by them as well, but if you choose the spots correctly as a ML bettor, Lakers are in my opinion the best team to make serious money on!

And you know me well enough to know that it is always better and safer to go with ML, especially with a spread of -16.....sure, in retrospect we can say we would have liked to take the spread. But the game could've also been an 8-10 point lead throughout or around 20 points, where wizards could've got a backdoor cover. I've been killed on big plays like that b4 on spreads....very rarely does that happen with ML games chosen at opportune times. You know I'm only kidding about the spread....but in all honesty, I would have been okay going about 2k on them with the spread merely b/c of how the lines were moving (majority of ppl on wizards but line going even higher lol). Choosing btwn taking the spread at 1-2k for a bigger payout or a ML with a much lesser payout, I'd still go with the ML in this particular situation....absolutely What you liking tomorrow bud?

And stevex....YOU HAVE STILL YET TO ACCEPT ANY POINT WAGER FOR MY SCREENSHOT MAN. YOU'RE GUARANTEEING ME SOMETHING???? COME ON MAN, GET REAL BRO

did that earlier bro or close to it 19k spurs/celtics/lakers back in january. Last season won 20k+ a couple of times on the lake show.

easy to say afterwards when the ganme is safe and you know very well deep down you wouldnt have even wagered 5k on the line probably not even 1000.

First 12345 Last