madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I'm sure this isn't real

AT ALL.
    It is real, unlike your bank account that contains 180 bucksgo home moron

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I probably would have played Lakers ml, but good luck.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Placed
    Description Risking To Win
    03/22/2011 by ONLINE at 06:19 PM
    [Ticket #: 94556530] STRAIGHT BET
    03/22/2011 @ 07:05 PM NBA [654] PORTLAND -3000
    19219.25 640.64

LET'S GET THIS GUYS!!!!!!! GO BLAZERS!

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

sporty.... what book did u use ?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

did ya do it or what?

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

madrabbit....as usual my friend, you're on point with your posts and I owe you a lot of respect. You know your stuff and are truly a smart bettor.....you know lakers are my team and I still love them tonight, considering phoenix played absolutely lights out when they beat lakers at LA earlier in the season. I can honestly see a Lakers blowout in this one...but I can also see supportive lakers players not playing solid and phoenix playing very solid too, not wanting to risk significant stress with that one-wouldn't be surprised with a lakers DD win though.

A.M.S-I have accounts in various books bro....this one was placed with bookmaker. I also have accounts with thegreek, 5dimes, and sportsbetting.....

LET'S GO BLAZERS....wow, so many fouls being called in this game early on

sportman1313

Yes, I did it bro....I posted the ticket in a previous post here. LET'S GO BLAZERS!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    did ya do it or what?

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are nuts sportman really out of your mind but im rooting for you GL!!!!!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Hey sportman1313, looks like the Wizards are gonna make you sweat tonight.

I thought after the Lakers squeaked by the Timberwolves, you were going to lay off of this time of betting for awhile.

ZZPop
    ZZPop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I would be shatting bricks right now.

madrabbit

madrabbit....as usual my friend, you're on point with your posts and I owe you a lot of respect. You know your stuff and are truly a smart bettor.....you know lakers are my team and I still love them tonight, considering phoenix played absolutely lights out when they beat lakers at LA earlier in the season. I can honestly see a Lakers blowout in this one...but I can also see supportive lakers players not playing solid and phoenix playing very solid too, not wanting to risk significant stress with that one-wouldn't be surprised with a lakers DD win though.

A.M.S-I have accounts in various books bro....this one was placed with bookmaker. I also have accounts with thegreek, 5dimes, and sportsbetting.....

LET'S GO BLAZERS....wow, so many fouls being called in this game early on
    lay off these bets for a while if you get this one. Or at least live in play. I do it as well but know when its time to stay away. Its just luck that we dont lose really all it takes is one.

cant remember if weve spoke and youre in australia like me or of youre in l.a. if youre in l.a i got a whole bunch of free tickets for lakers and clippers games you can have bro. go to the games, sell them, what ever! about 3k worth. had more but went to waste. FML.

sportman1313

not a good start so far....refs are gonna try to get this game to go over I think, will probably try and keep this one close. Only a matter of time b4 blazers take over tho....wizards will eventually collapse in my opinion. Let's all pray blazers heat up and put this game out of reach early though....let's go portland, don't fail here!

sportman1313

appreciate all the support and good wishes here fellas....thanks a bunch, now let's get to it portland!

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Lets go Wizards!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Lets go Wizards!

christhegun
    christhegun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Lets go Wizards!
    Hes posted a screenshot of his ticket before. He rolls big. BOL Sportman. You got this!

sportman1313

I love all these fouls on wizards' big men lol....as long as mcgee doesn't play much, blazers should cruise...key word "should", u still just never know. wizards match up pretty well with blazers

madrabbit

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 9 points blazers will win by 30 good call sportsman

20k on heat tomorow mate do it b4 the odds drop

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets go Wizards!
    your a real POS

sportman1313

Jinx post or are you seriously gonna post that as a way to be insensitive???

And yeah bro, I don't EVER lie about my plays man....never have and never will. I've posted screenshots b4 and hope that is enough for you to know that I am indeed not lying.

Lets go Wizards!

sportman1313

thanks bro....hopefully blazers put this game out of reach sooner rather than later and I can enjoy an easy night lol.

Madrabbit, for sure tomorrow there will be some big play(s) my man....will look forward to seeing what you play as well, hopefully I can get in some solid ones as well. I am excited for thursday and friday in college ball though.....what a stupid foul call on rudy towards the end, wow???
    Quote Originally Posted by christhegun View Post

Hes posted a screenshot of his ticket before. He rolls big. BOL Sportman. You got this!
    Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 9 points blazers will win by 30 good call sportsman

20k on heat tomorow mate do it b4 the odds drop

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportman, you offer nothing to this forum with these stupid threads and stupid picks. And stop bumping them with your crying and bitching during the middle of the game. If you have 21k to throw on a game, you probably have money to spend and shouldn't care so much. You are an amateur, and an idiot.

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

gonna be nervous for you again. lol

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Sportman, you offer nothing to this forum with these stupid threads and stupid picks. And stop bumping them with your crying and bitching during the middle of the game. If you have 21k to throw on a game, you probably have money to spend and shouldn't care so much. You are an amateur, and an idiot.
    yeah id like to see you even with 500 on a game you jealous b11tch. He doesnt cry or whinge, who wouldnt be stressed with that much money on a game? certainly not you as you as you wouldnt even have 200 to wager.

He's an amateur? quite the reverse actually. He's a pro, youre the amateur.

sportman1313

bro, once again you come in on my thread talking nonstop trash man....I don't do this to your threads man, you should not do it either man. You said that if SDSU doesn't beat UCONN, you will never post on here again, right??????????????? Are you gonna stay true to that....indeed, I've made good money from sports betting over the years man and wish everyone makes good money man. I have no harsh feelings towards anyone and don't understand your feelings towards me man. If you have a problem or something my man, just keep it to yourself and seek some mental therapy...cuz you sound straight nuts and envious/jealous man. Pretty sad to be honest bro....you know nearly nothing about basketball and maybe should mind your business. I bet your life and your whole existence that you would never dare say anything like this to me in person...watch yourself brother, don't wanna tell you again to leave me alone, seriously man.
    Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post

sportman1313

thanks bud....hopefully blazers take care of business in an easier manner in this one. Don't like how wizards are hanging around....blazers are missing too many open 3's.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers1989 View Post
    gonna be nervous for you again. lol
    madrabbit, thanks bud.....I just don't understand the disdain from some ppl on this forum who do nothing but hate on ppl. I would hate to live life with such an attitude...pretty sad man.

yeah id like to see you even with 500 on a game you jealous b11tch. He doesnt cry or whinge, who wouldnt be stressed with that much money on a game? certainly not you as you as you wouldnt even have 200 to wager.

He's an amateur? quite the reverse actually. He's a pro, youre the amateur.

EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad that this is probably a fake bet, this way I don't feel too bad about my wishes for the Wizards to win to stuff in your face.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

wtf would u know? seriously? wtf would you know and wtf are you? Thats how many high rollers become rich. Last year I would have made about 50k by doing bets like him ** not 20k to win 700 but to win 2k sometimes ** its how you build your bank roll idiot.

Youre an nobody. 700 some people dont even ean in a week so forget about what he's risking for a second. He's a pro. It's how many pro's win. You're not a pro nor never will be so I suggest you bet your 50 bux and worry about losing it.
    Check out Mr. High Roller here. I got a thread with a proven record, what do you got? Nothing. If you're so rich open up a thread and teach us how to make your millions. Instead all you do is ghost around the forum claiming to make big bets.

21k on -3000 lines, a 6th grader has more mathematical knowledge than you people.

sportman1313

HAHAHAHA a fake bet?????? seriously man, how many times do i have to put up screenshots b4 ppl realize I'm not lying lol. Please don't make assumptions about me lying man....if you believe it or not, keep it to yourself. I'm not lying about anything, BOL to you bro...refs will make sure blazers don't lose this one man, absolutely true and am glad i'm on right side of it
    Quote Originally Posted by EricZ116 View Post
    I'm glad that this is probably a fake bet, this way I don't feel too bad about my wishes for the Wizards to win to stuff in your face.

madrabbit

sportsman man, whats with all the man's, man. Ignore that smuck. He's just jealous you bet he's whole life on one game.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

at the end of the day your gambling style is not what most people here are into hence the haters

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Check out Mr. High Roller here. I got a thread with a proven record, what do you got? Nothing. If you're so rich open up a thread and teach us how to make your millions. Instead all you do is ghost around the forum claiming to make big bets.

21k on -3000 lines, a 6th grader has more mathematical knowledge than you people.
    youre proven? youre ajoke. what you made 4k probably and you think youre a big shot. Im proven too idiot ive posted tickets that have wonyoure ajoke how many bets do you make and how many do you win?pro punters like me a sportsman make just a few here and there but big and win big.

I dont claim anything. Ive proven it with pics, moron. I suggest you stick to making 70 bets a week to win 500 bux at best.

EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHAHAHA a fake bet?????? seriously man, how many times do i have to put up screenshots b4 ppl realize I'm not lying lol. Please don't make assumptions about me lying man....if you believe it or not, keep it to yourself. I'm not lying about anything, BOL to you bro...refs will make sure blazers don't lose this one man, absolutely true and am glad i'm on right side of it
    Yeah, a screenshot of a previous wager will make me believe you bet 19k on the ******* Blazers -3000.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Hmmm, why not post a screen shot of this bet then?

I mean it only takes about 5 seconds?

nextdurrrr63
    nextdurrrr63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Fake

First 12345 Last