Login Search

Wanna go 21k on Portland ML

Last Post

thanks bro....hopefully blazers put this game out of reach sooner rather than later and I can enjoy an easy night lol.

Madrabbit, for sure tomorrow there will be some big play(s) my man....will look forward to seeing what you play as well, hopefully I can get in some solid ones as well. I am excited for thursday and friday in college ball though.....what a stupid foul call on rudy towards the end, wow???
Quote Originally Posted by christhegun View Post

Hes posted a screenshot of his ticket before. He rolls big. BOL Sportman. You got this!
Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 9 points blazers will win by 30 good call sportsman

20k on heat tomorow mate do it b4 the odds drop

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
Sportman, you offer nothing to this forum with these stupid threads and stupid picks. And stop bumping them with your crying and bitching during the middle of the game. If you have 21k to throw on a game, you probably have money to spend and shouldn't care so much. You are an amateur, and an idiot.
yeah id like to see you even with 500 on a game you jealous b11tch. He doesnt cry or whinge, who wouldnt be stressed with that much money on a game? certainly not you as you as you wouldnt even have 200 to wager.

He's an amateur? quite the reverse actually. He's a pro, youre the amateur.

bro, once again you come in on my thread talking nonstop trash man....I don't do this to your threads man, you should not do it either man. You said that if SDSU doesn't beat UCONN, you will never post on here again, right??????????????? Are you gonna stay true to that....indeed, I've made good money from sports betting over the years man and wish everyone makes good money man. I have no harsh feelings towards anyone and don't understand your feelings towards me man. If you have a problem or something my man, just keep it to yourself and seek some mental therapy...cuz you sound straight nuts and envious/jealous man. Pretty sad to be honest bro....you know nearly nothing about basketball and maybe should mind your business. I bet your life and your whole existence that you would never dare say anything like this to me in person...watch yourself brother, don't wanna tell you again to leave me alone, seriously man.
Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
Sportman, you offer nothing to this forum with these stupid threads and stupid picks. And stop bumping them with your crying and bitching during the middle of the game. If you have 21k to throw on a game, you probably have money to spend and shouldn't care so much. You are an amateur, and an idiot.

thanks bud....hopefully blazers take care of business in an easier manner in this one. Don't like how wizards are hanging around....blazers are missing too many open 3's.
Quote Originally Posted by bowers1989 View Post
gonna be nervous for you again. lol
madrabbit, thanks bud.....I just don't understand the disdain from some ppl on this forum who do nothing but hate on ppl. I would hate to live life with such an attitude...pretty sad man.

yeah id like to see you even with 500 on a game you jealous b11tch. He doesnt cry or whinge, who wouldnt be stressed with that much money on a game? certainly not you as you as you wouldnt even have 200 to wager.

He's an amateur? quite the reverse actually. He's a pro, youre the amateur.

wtf would u know? seriously? wtf would you know and wtf are you? Thats how many high rollers become rich. Last year I would have made about 50k by doing bets like him ** not 20k to win 700 but to win 2k sometimes ** its how you build your bank roll idiot.

Youre an nobody. 700 some people dont even ean in a week so forget about what he's risking for a second. He's a pro. It's how many pro's win. You're not a pro nor never will be so I suggest you bet your 50 bux and worry about losing it.
Check out Mr. High Roller here. I got a thread with a proven record, what do you got? Nothing. If you're so rich open up a thread and teach us how to make your millions. Instead all you do is ghost around the forum claiming to make big bets.

21k on -3000 lines, a 6th grader has more mathematical knowledge than you people.

HAHAHAHA a fake bet?????? seriously man, how many times do i have to put up screenshots b4 ppl realize I'm not lying lol. Please don't make assumptions about me lying man....if you believe it or not, keep it to yourself. I'm not lying about anything, BOL to you bro...refs will make sure blazers don't lose this one man, absolutely true and am glad i'm on right side of it
Quote Originally Posted by EricZ116 View Post
I'm glad that this is probably a fake bet, this way I don't feel too bad about my wishes for the Wizards to win to stuff in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
Check out Mr. High Roller here. I got a thread with a proven record, what do you got? Nothing. If you're so rich open up a thread and teach us how to make your millions. Instead all you do is ghost around the forum claiming to make big bets.

21k on -3000 lines, a 6th grader has more mathematical knowledge than you people.
youre proven? youre ajoke. what you made 4k probably and you think youre a big shot. Im proven too idiot ive posted tickets that have wonyoure ajoke how many bets do you make and how many do you win?pro punters like me a sportsman make just a few here and there but big and win big.

I dont claim anything. Ive proven it with pics, moron. I suggest you stick to making 70 bets a week to win 500 bux at best.

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
HAHAHAHA a fake bet?????? seriously man, how many times do i have to put up screenshots b4 ppl realize I'm not lying lol. Please don't make assumptions about me lying man....if you believe it or not, keep it to yourself. I'm not lying about anything, BOL to you bro...refs will make sure blazers don't lose this one man, absolutely true and am glad i'm on right side of it
Yeah, a screenshot of a previous wager will make me believe you bet 19k on the ******* Blazers -3000.