LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Mruniverse, i read in one of your posts that you were going to GNC for some supps. That place is a rip off. You can get anything you want for much cheaper at bodybuilding.com

MrUniverse
    MrUniverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Lols, I will definitly try that place out. The main reason that I use GNC is because a floozy there gives me free supplements if I let her in my bed every once in a while. This would seem like a great deal, but this lady just lays there and stares at me the entire time. Dont get me wrong, it is flattering, but when I hear a broad moan, I want to her he moaning about something other than how great my traps look. Just another groupie I suppose. Such is the life of MrUniverse.

Todays plays:

5 biceps curls on Philadelphia 76ers -4 (-115)

Story of two different teams going two different directions in my opinion. We should have been looking at Philly -7.5 in this one if they didnt get beat SU at home by the Pacers in the last outing. They were heavy public favorites that day, and they just didnt get the job done. I trust the Doug Collins will do a nice job with getting them comfortable having Iggy back in the line-up. The funny thing is, Philly actually did everything that I am looking for them to do in their last game, they just simply got out-shot from the field. They only turned it over 13 times, and they were very efficient all through the game. The bench played well, and they fixed a lot of their problems on the offensive end. Now, they get a team that struggles to put the ball in the basket on their home court, and Doug Collins has his team ready for a nice Friday night crowd. I love the Sixers in this spot tonight.

3 biceps curls on Boston Celtics & Charlotte Bobcats Over 187.5 - Lots of injuries for the bigs on both sides. Silas is letting the Cats open it up a little more, and Rondo will take everyone opportunity to pad his assist stats. With KG and co. coming back soon, I think the Celtics get it up and down one more time before they have to play defense again. Shaq will kill Kwame in his limited minutes. When the game slows down, both teams will be efficient. I think this one is close and with good foul shooting, we blow past the number.

3 biceps curls on Los Angeles Clippers +3.5 - Give Baron a reason to care, and he makes this a completely different team. Going back home to Golden St. is exactly that reason. Clippers have too much talent all over the court. This is a "sharp" trap. I guarantee you, the $$$ is coming in HEAVY on Golden St, even if the %s are not.

If anyone has questions on other games or wants more reasons for any of these, please dont hesitate to ask. If you are taking the time to read my thread, I will take the time to help in any way that I can.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

yea bro i feel you. the girl prob lays there like a fish because she's insecure when she compares her naked body to yours.

Kaan
    Kaan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clips/GSW to go over 213.5?

MrUniverse
    MrUniverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Possibly.

Just kidding man, I dont know to be honest with you. I would assume so. It just seems too easy. All my trends and analysis points to an over, but this one seems like a trap. Shouldnt it be 220?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are you MrUniverse?? Stop pumping iron and come share some picks.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Where are you MrUniverse?? Stop pumping iron and come share some picks.
    he's railing some young broads as we speak

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Maybe. Or maybe the government is doing cloning tests on him or something. Hopefully he's back soon.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

bump

ShogunRua
    Update Status

RIP MrUniverse?

First 123