lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Miami Heat under 63.5 wins at +140 at pinny. Love this play.

No doubt in my mind the Heat will not win more than 63 games this year. It doesnt matter who they got in there lineup that is alot of games to win for a team with so many new players in the lineup and every team in the league gunning for you. Anyways my play is based on the large amount of juice on the over and the line standing firm.

Only 6 teams have done this in the last ten years and i dont think the Heat will be on this list simply for the fact there are way too many new faces to work with and the pressure is intense and the effort of NBA players in the regular season leaves a lot to be desired.

Heat under 63.5 wins +140

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No doubt in my mind the Heat will not win more than 63 games this year. It doesnt matter who they got in there lineup that is alot of games to win for a team with so many new players in the lineup and every team in the league gunning for you. Anyways my play is based on the large amount of juice on the over and the line standing firm.

Only 6 teams have done this in the last ten years and i dont think the Heat will be on this list simply for the fact there are way too many new faces to work with and the pressure is intense and the effort of NBA players in the regular season leaves a lot to be desired.

The Cavs won 61 last year and 66 two years ago. Those Cavs teams were not even close to the caliber of this team. The Heat won 59 games in 04-05 and that was a team with all new faces, again another team not close to the caliber of this Heat team.

The Boston Celtics revamped their whole team with all new faces in 2007 and were gunned for all year. They won 66 games. I think this Heat team is just as good as that team was.

That line you took sounds very, very trappy at +140. I think the Heat win 65-67 games.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    The Cavs won 61 last year and 66 two years ago. Those Cavs teams were not even close to the caliber of this team. The Heat won 59 games in 04-05 and that was a team with all new faces, again another team not close to the caliber of this Heat team.

The Boston Celtics revamped their whole team with all new faces in 2007 and were gunned for all year. They won 66 games. I think this Heat team is just as good as that team was.

That line you took sounds very, very trappy at +140. I think the Heat win 65-67 games.

SJ you dont understand lines like i do. Books are juicing everyone on the over play cause it wont happen. Its a long season . I will bump this thread when i win.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I do tend to agree with this pick.

sweetjones55

SJ you dont understand lines like i do. Books are juicing everyone on the over play cause it wont happen. Its a long season . I will bump this thread when i win.
    If the books don't think that the Heat would do it then they would offer -110 to -120 OVER 63.5 to really entice as many people as possible to play it. I would play it at that line but since they are juicing it all the way to -165 so I stay far away. I understand that you think that the books believe bettors will be taking the OVER 63.5 regardless of whether it is -165 or +115 but I don't think they would offer as high as +140 UNDER if they reallyy thought it was going UNDER, I think it'd be like +125.

The majority of the money that gets played on the season totals are usually smart money anyways. I don't see to many joe's laying big money in October that won't pay out til May. The books know that the wise guys aren't automatically going to think that the Heat season wins OVER is a lock.
    Last edited by sweetjones55; 10-11-10 at 01:03 AM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

OKC is the team of the future.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    OKC is the team of the future.
    We'll see just how good they are when teams come out and give them their A game every single night. I do like this team but it's going to get tougher for them.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

West is weak this year.

Either Trailblazers, or OKC could end up in the two spot.

Watch out for Spurs too. They acquired the best Center available. Splitter from Brazil. He had a great FIBA tourny.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lebron won 66 games with a much worse supporting cast two years ago. Each of the big 3 can afford to take many nights off/easy and they will still win somewhere in the 65ish range. Whether they hit 70 or not is entirely up to how Spoelstra decides to play it.

The Heat will at minimum win enough games to hold homecourt advantage in the finals, so they only way I would play under 63.5 is if you don't think any team will top 60-61 wins this season.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

So just because they juice the over they are trapping you for it? Maybe they are juicing it because they are trying to get the big timers to stay away from it. But this is your area of expertise.

The Cavs won about 65 games or something a few years back with a mediocre team. Also need to realize that the Heat are in the East, if this was 63.5 games in the West it would be a different story.

The Heat will win over 65 games this year. They are very deep in their rotation- which many people are overlooking. You also need to look at their schedule very carefully.

Goat Milk

+145 at thegreek.

If they go to 64 they will get more action on it. They don't want anyone to bet the over on this prop. just my opinion. i can see the way you are looking at it to but lets just look at it this way before you place any bets:

Name me 18 teams on the schedule the Heat can lose to this year possibly. The teams you mentioned who have accomplished this feat in the past 10 years do not even compare to this team. Lets also think about all the times new teams have come together like this.

The Lakers when they picked up Payton, Malone and others reached the finals. The Pistons when they acquired Ben Sheed Billups etc immediately impactful. Won a championship either that very year or the next I forgot. The Heat in 06 when Shaq came, Payton, J Will, Antwan Walker, Eddie Jones came back, all new faces.

The Celtics in 08. All new faces. Its unclear to many that Wade and Lebron will go down as two of the top 10 players ever to play the game. In the history of this league. I can't stand the guy but its going to happen and they will win at least 2-3 rings together.

Also you don't think that these three are shooting for the 72-10 bulls record? Imagine a guy like Eric Spolstra- he has all the power in the world right now for the best team in the league. Eric Spolstra is a nobody, he hasn't made a name for himself yet, and he's been given a golden key. Spolstra is thinking about that record every single day of the week, I guarantee it. He wants to be the youngest person to accomplish such a task.

If you believe the Heat will go 12-1 to start the season or whatever then just start to kick back you are mistaken. There are few teams that can give them problems, the Lakers being one of them. Portland is another team because of their length. Even if Stern wants to rig some of the games this year for home teams to cover against the Heat and even win straight up most of them won't even be able to even if its clear the Heat are trying to throw the game. Its just too difficult to guard 2/3 best players in the world at the same time on the court.

You need to be a mastermind of a coach to have a gameplan to stop it. How many coaches can we say that about. Once you watch them in the first game of the season against the Celtics you will see what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 10-11-10 at 02:04 AM.

Defuzas
    Defuzas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

63 games too little, I think there should be about 66-67 games under.

Goat Milk

@ Boston 7:30pm
    Wed 27 @ Philadelphia 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Fri 29 vs Orlando 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Sun 31 @ New Jersey 1:00pm Sun Sports

November Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
    Tue 02 vs Minnesota 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Fri 05 @ New Orleans 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Sat 06 vs New Jersey 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Tue 09 vs Utah 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Thu 11 vs Boston 8:00pm
    Sat 13 vs Toronto 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Wed 17 vs Phoenix 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Fri 19 vs Charlotte 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sat 20 @ Memphis 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Mon 22 vs Indiana 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Wed 24 @ Orlando 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Fri 26 vs Philadelphia 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sat 27 @ Dallas 8:30pm Sun Sports
    Mon 29 vs Washington 7:30pm Sun Sports

December Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
    Wed 01 vs Detroit 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Thu 02 @ Cleveland 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Sat 04 vs Atlanta 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Mon 06 @ Milwaukee 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Wed 08 @ Utah 9:00pm Sun Sports
    Fri 10 @ Golden State 10:30pm Sun Sports
    Sat 11 @ Sacramento 10:00pm Sun Sports
    Mon 13 vs New Orleans 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Wed 15 vs Cleveland 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Fri 17 @ New York 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Sat 18 @ Washington 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Mon 20 vs Dallas 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Thu 23 @ Phoenix 10:30pm Sun Sports
    Sat 25 @ LA Lakers 5:00pm
    Tue 28 vs New York 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Wed 29 @ Houston 8:30pm Sun Sports
    January Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
    Sat 01 vs Golden State 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Mon 03 @ Charlotte 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Tue 04 vs Milwaukee 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Fri 07 @ Milwaukee 8:30pm Sun Sports
    Sun 09 @ Portland 9:00pm Sun Sports
    Wed 12 @ LA Clippers 10:30pm Sun Sports
    Thu 13 @ Denver 10:30pm Sun Sports
    Sat 15 @ Chicago 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Tue 18 vs Atlanta 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sat 22 vs Toronto 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Thu 27 @ New York 8:00pm
    Fri 28 vs Detroit 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sun 30 @ Oklahoma City 1:00pm
    Mon 31 vs Cleveland 7:30pm Sun Sports
    February Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
    Thu 03 @ Orlando 8:00pm
    Fri 04 @ Charlotte 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Sun 06 vs LA Clippers 12:00pm Sun Sports
    Tue 08 vs Indiana 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Fri 11 @ Detroit 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sun 13 @ Boston 1:00pm
    Tue 15 @ Indiana 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Wed 16 @ Toronto 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Tue 22 vs Sacramento 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Thu 24 @ Chicago 8:00pm
    Fri 25 vs Washington 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sun 27 vs New York 8:00pm Sun Sports
    March Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
    Thu 03 vs Orlando 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Fri 04 @ San Antonio 9:30pm Sun Sports
    Sun 06 vs Chicago 1:00pm
    Tue 08 vs Portland 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Thu 10 vs LA Lakers 8:00pm

Sat 12 vs Memphis 3:30pm Sun Sports
    Mon 14 vs San Antonio 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Wed 16 vs Oklahoma City 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Fri 18 @ Atlanta 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sat 19 vs Denver 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Wed 23 @ Detroit 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Fri 25 vs Philadelphia 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sun 27 vs Houston 6:00pm Sun Sports
    Tue 29 @ Cleveland 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Wed 30 @ Washington 7:00pm Sun Sports
    April Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
    Fri 01 @ Minnesota 8:00pm Sun Sports
    Sun 03 @ New Jersey 6:00pm Sun Sports
    Wed 06 vs Milwaukee 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Fri 08 vs Charlotte 7:30pm Sun Sports
    Sun 10 vs Boston 3:30pm
    Mon 11 @ Atlanta 7:00pm Sun Sports
    Wed 13 @ Toronto
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 10-11-10 at 02:24 AM.

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

What's with the bolded games, Goat Milk? Games they will lose? Can't see them losing to Washington or Detroit, and the Cavs were great at back-to-backs the last two years because of LeBron mainly.

I think they will win 67+ easily. Compare to the Cavs 08-09 team and there is no comparison.
    LeBron 2010-2011>LeBron 2008-2009
    Wade>>>> Mo Williams
    Bosh >>> Delonte West
    Haslem = Varejao
    Mike Miller > Big Z

I'm not sure if the Cavs have an advantage anywhere, granted I was cross-matching by who I though were the top 5 players, not center vs. center, etc.

Goat Milk

games that I have bolded might be possible loses for the heat this season.

Out of the teams that Miami plays 3/4 times throughout the season (East), how many of those teams do you believe can win more than 1 game in that series.

Detroit, Philly, Boston, Orlando. Detroit's bench will outplay any bench in the league this year and might give the Heat some matchup problems with their smaller set of guards. Philly is very long and athletic and Doug Collins is one of the few coaches in my opinion that may be able to figure something crafty out defensively. Boston is old and tired. Do you remember Ray Allen working against Kobe in the finals? He did an excellent job, but it hurt his offensive ability. Imagine Ray using all his energy to chase Wade around, Pierce using all his energy to chase Lebron around. Who is going to score the points? Those guys will be drained come the 4th quarter.

Orlando- Stan Van Gundy has fits when he plays against Wade. Every time the Magic have played the Heat since Wade left, Wade disrupts Stan's gameplan every time. He's thrown everything at him, and doesn't know what else to do.

The reason why I bolded the Game in Washington on the B2B from NY is because I know how well guys like Wade, Mello, James, and Bryant perform in Madison Square. Heat will sweep the Knicks obviously this season, but I know what Wade and Lebron will have career-like numbers in that game, then Washington the next game might be a let down possibly.

Goat Milk

The main thing being overlooked here is what I mentioned about Spolstra. He knows everyone is just going to be talking about Lebron and Wade throughout the whole season, he'll be lucky if his name comes up rarely in the media.

Spolstra's only glory is trying to shoot for the record otherwise its as if he does not even exist.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Goat Milk made a valid point. But to take Miami Heat over 63.5 is just a waste of time. You have to invest money in this thing for more about 6 months before you know the result and the juice is really really high.

sweetjones55

@Houston December 29th will be a loss for us. I highly doubt the Pistons will beat us, they are so terrible. They don't even have a sniff of an answer for LeBron or Wade. Also, Washington does look like it will be in a VERYYY good spot to beat us on December 18th. We are on B2B from NY and play Cleveland before that. This team will not be the least bit motivated for that Washington game and the Wizards will come out and play us like it's the last game of their lives.

ojs69
    ojs69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl lb

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Injuries as well.

lakerboy

If the books don't think that the Heat would do it then they would offer -110 to -120 OVER 63.5 to really entice as many people as possible to play it. I would play it at that line but since they are juicing it all the way to -165 so I stay far away. I understand that you think that the books believe bettors will be taking the OVER 63.5 regardless of whether it is -165 or +115 but I don't think they would offer as high as +140 UNDER if they reallyy thought it was going UNDER, I think it'd be like +125.

The majority of the money that gets played on the season totals are usually smart money anyways. I don't see to many joe's laying big money in October that won't pay out til May. The books know that the wise guys aren't automatically going to think that the Heat season wins OVER is a lock.

Okay SJ since thats what you thought they would do it is now

+128 for the under 63.5 wins. Obviously the smart money has bet the under.

Looks like i got a good line .

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

The Heat will finish with around 66-68 wins.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

You said it all.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

This one is up in the air, I'm going to stay away.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

UNDER all the way. No way in hell do the Heat hit this. Wade is injury prone and Bosh is soft. Have you taken a look at the east lately. Orlando, Boston, Chicago, I think, will all lead the Heat, who will challenge for the 3rd/4th spot. There are no bad teams in the East, think Atlanta, Charlotte, Milwaukee, 76ers, Wizards (dark horse) who will all matchup with the Heat. Then include the Knicks, Net's, Cleveland, heck even Indiana and Toronto will challenge. Every night they are going to get teams best effort. Have you looked at their bench? Have you looked at their big men? Their bigs are going to get schooled against deeper teams with quality big men. There bench will give up any leads the starters make. Then most teams will play pack in zone and force guys like Mike Miller, Carlos Arroyo, Mario Chalmers to beat them. They're toughest player is Udonis Haslem who is under sized. Juwanji, Big Z and Maglore are all washed up. Look again at that roster. A lot of shit.

This is not the year to fall in love with the Heat. It's going to take at least next year for them to make any noise. The Celtic's isn't a good comparison because they already had solid bigs. Bosh isn't a Center and he can't handle old ass Shaq, Howard, Lopez, Bogut, etc.

Don't discount the Cav's teams of the last few years. It was not all Lebrick. Those teams played very good defense and dominated at home. Who on the Heat play's defense? Plus the Cav's played in an East that was young and not very good. The Heat will face a much tougher conference.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    UNDER all the way. No way in hell do the Heat hit this. Wade is injury prone and Bosh is soft. Have you taken a look at the east lately. Orlando, Boston, Chicago, I think, will all lead the Heat, who will challenge for the 3rd/4th spot. There are no bad teams in the East, think Atlanta, Charlotte, Milwaukee, 76ers, Wizards (dark horse) who will all matchup with the Heat. Then include the Knicks, Net's, Cleveland, heck even Indiana and Toronto will challenge. Every night they are going to get teams best effort. Have you looked at their bench? Have you looked at their big men? Their bigs are going to get schooled against deeper teams with quality big men. There bench will give up any leads the starters make. Then most teams will play pack in zone and force guys like Mike Miller, Carlos Arroyo, Mario Chalmers to beat them. They're toughest player is Udonis Haslem who is under sized. Juwanji, Big Z and Maglore are all washed up. Look again at that roster. A lot of shit.

This is not the year to fall in love with the Heat. It's going to take at least next year for them to make any noise. The Celtic's isn't a good comparison because they already had solid bigs. Bosh isn't a Center and he can't handle old ass Shaq, Howard, Lopez, Bogut, etc.

Don't discount the Cav's teams of the last few years. It was not all Lebrick. Those teams played very good defense and dominated at home. Who on the Heat play's defense? Plus the Cav's played in an East that was young and not very good. The Heat will face a much tougher conference.
    Sounds like a bitter Cavs fan to me.... Charlotte, Philly and Washington can't hold the Heats jockstrap. The Knicks, Nets, Cleveland, Indiana and Toronto all combined don't have the amount of all-stars the Heat has.

Who plays defense on the Heat? LeBron James is 1st team all defensive player. Dwyane Wade is 2nd team all defensive player. Joel Anthony is in the top 5 for blocks per 48 minutes. Udonis Haslem is a good defender. Mike Miller is highly under-rated defensively, his length and size really bother smaller SG's.

Everyone keeps saying it's going to take at least a year for the Heat to gel. Why? Wade, LeBron and Bosh have already played together several times. The Celtics when they set up their big 3 had never played together before and they won 66 games their first year. LeBron won 65 games with a team whose second player was Mo Williams (one time all-star) for christs sake, now his 3rd best player is Chris Bosh (five time all-star). Come on be real.
    Last edited by sweetjones55; 10-15-10 at 02:09 AM.

TakeIt
    TakeIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25415

all five games went under tonight.

Total
    Wager Status: Win
    Risk / To Win Amount: xxxxxxx Accepted 10/14/2010 6:37 PM - EST
    Amount Paid: xxxx

Sport / Period: NBA Basketball / Game
    Line:
    Charlotte Bobcats/Orlando Magic 10/14/2010 7:05 PM - (EST)
    Under 191 -110

Total
    Risk / To Win Amount: $xxxxxxxx(USD) Accepted 10/14/2010 6:37 PM - EST
    Amount Paid: xxxxx

Line:
    Milwaukee Bucks/Washington Wizards 10/14/2010 7:05 PM - (EST)
    Under 195½ -110

Wager Type: Total
    Risk / To Win Amount: $xxxxxxxx(USD) Accepted 10/14/2010 6:37 PM - EST
    Amount Paid: xxxx

Line:
    San Antonio Spurs/Cleveland Cavaliers 10/14/2010 7:35 PM - (EST)
    Under 187 -110

Risk / To Win Amount: xxxxxxxx(EST)) Accepted 10/14/2010 18:37 - USD
    Won: xxxxx

Sport / Period : NBA Basketball / Game (Phoenix Suns: 97 - Utah Jazz: 108)
    Line: Phoenix Suns/Utah Jazz 10/14/2010 21:05:01-EST
    : Under 207½ -110
    * Event Notes: NBA Preseason

Risk / To Win Amount: xxxxxxxxx(EST)) Accepted 10/14/2010 18:37 - USD
    Won: xxxxx

Sport / Period : NBA Basketball / Game (Denver Nuggets: 100 - Los Angeles Clippers: 95)
    Line: Denver Nuggets/Los Angeles Clippers 10/14/2010 22:35:01-EST
    : Under 209 -110
    * Event Notes: NBA Preseason
    Last edited by TakeIt; 10-15-10 at 03:08 AM.

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Love the under here, I think people are gonna be really surprised that the Heat aren't as dominant as they thought they would be. One injury to one of the big 3 and they are suddenly a 50-55 win team. They are very thin up front and i'm not sure how well this team is going to mesh together yet. They may start out slowly learning how to play with each other. All that and they are pretty much a lock to get every teams best effort every night. I'm gonna say they win 58-60 games this year.

Mac4Lyfe

Sounds like a bitter Cavs fan to me.... Charlotte, Philly and Washington can't hold the Heats jockstrap. The Knicks, Nets, Cleveland, Indiana and Toronto all combined don't have the amount of all-stars the Heat has.

Who plays defense on the Heat? LeBron James is 1st team all defensive player. Dwyane Wade is 2nd team all defensive player. Joel Anthony is in the top 5 for blocks per 48 minutes. Udonis Haslem is a good defender. Mike Miller is highly under-rated defensively, his length and size really bother smaller SG's.

Everyone keeps saying it's going to take at least a year for the Heat to gel. Why? Wade, LeBron and Bosh have already played together several times. The Celtics when they set up their big 3 had never played together before and they won 66 games their first year. LeBron won 65 games with a team whose second player was Mo Williams (one time all-star) for christs sake, now his 3rd best player is Chris Bosh (five time all-star). Come on be real.
    I'm here to make money. Why would I be bitter about that? What part of my message sounds bitter? Do you not think the East is much better this year?

Did you really say Joel Anthony and top 5 in the same breath? The guy probably only averages about 20 mins a night and is what a 3 ppg, 3 rpg in his career?? Did you really mention JA? Is he the big man that will take the Heat over the top? Bosh is a bigger man then JA. Big Z is a better player than JA. Is JA even a starter

Mike Miller is going to defend who every night? He's not under rated as a defender, he sucks on defense. Guy's will blow by him every night. What kind of bench will they have? Who on this team can generate offense for himself if Lebron and Wade are on the bench???

Your last paragraph sums it up. You think a team can dominate with just a handful of superstars but you have to have quality role players as well. The Heat's role players, especially their bigs, are either very young and inexperienced or old and on their last legs. And they all are too light in the britches for the big men in the East. Is JA going to defend DHoward or Lopez or Bogut for example? No way in hell. Go back and look up Boston and Cleveland's role players and their bench. Look at how both benches could score when the stars were sitting and how both teams played defense at a high level.

Here's the bigger issue with the Heat. All these role players are going to shrivel up in crunch time because they're not expected to make the game winning shot. Lebron and Wade will both be called upon time and time. It remains to be seen if anyone else will be able to deliver when the game is on the line.

I hope the Heat fail miserably but my emotions don't affect my observations nor my handicapping. I think there will be a lot of value in fading the Heat the first part of the season. The lines will be inflated and they have holes on their team. I won't be surprised if they start the season 2 and 2, and be a little over 50% in the first 20 - 25 games. I will keep this thread bumped and we'll see in another month.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 10-15-10 at 08:03 AM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under. Little injury to Wade or Lebron and this one dives under fast. The Heat are a lot of hype. They will get everybody's best shot, a target usually on the backs of the champions only.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Damn LB just saw this for the first time. I'll play it for 4 units I think your on to something.

Mac4Lyfe

Were you sleeping in the offseason or were you too busy nobbing on the Heat? Washington is the next OKC of the East. They have scary young talent on that team. Put there roster next to the Heat and they maybe more talented all around than the Heat. The Knicks are also much improved and won't be an easy W. Larry Brown coaching makes Charlotte a tough out as well.

There's at least 7 or 8 teams in the East that can beat the Heat on any given night. The East isn't as top heavy as it was the last 6 or 7 years.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Damn LB just saw this for the first time. I'll play it for 4 units I think your on to something.
    I'd like to play this as well but I hate to tie my money up for so long with futures that have a low payout.

lakerboy

SJ can you answer my question please about the line moving down to +128? You said if the books thought the under would hit it would be around +125.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

LB I also believe they will win less than 63.5 .. Wade is already injured
    every single team that plays them will game up for it especially at home
    And we can expect them to rest/drop some late games as a Championship
    means everything to the team.

However the real question in my mind is WHY BET IT NOW ?
    If the Heat start strong the under line could pay more or move

and I would never tie up my money for +140
    LB we can make +140 on any given night
    no reason to wait 8 months for a return, it's not value.

1234 ... Last