allenc85
    allenc85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Love the call LB - gl today

dodgerblue
    dodgerblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

This looks like the best play of then all. I'm on the under - cash it baby!

NBA 2010/11 - What will the Miami Heat's Longest Win Streak of the Regular Season be?

All wagers have action
    Over

12½
    (-115)o
    (-115)u

Under

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Bump

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

MAc its too early to bump this. Long way to go bro.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

laker think you'll get backdoored on this one

lakerboy

Really wizard. You think the Heat are gonna go 58 -14 the rest of the way?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

This will cash.

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Certainly +EV. Futures bets just suck ass though. There's nothing like a 5-month sweat.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    MAc its too early to bump this. Long way to go bro.
    I bumped it because I think we can now only go back like 35 pages???

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Really wizard. You think the Heat are gonna go 58 -14 the rest of the way?
    yep

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    +145 at thegreek.

If they go to 64 they will get more action on it. They don't want anyone to bet the over on this prop. just my opinion. i can see the way you are looking at it to but lets just look at it this way before you place any bets:

Name me 18 teams on the schedule the Heat can lose to this year possibly. The teams you mentioned who have accomplished this feat in the past 10 years do not even compare to this team. Lets also think about all the times new teams have come together like this.

The Lakers when they picked up Payton, Malone and others reached the finals. The Pistons when they acquired Ben Sheed Billups etc immediately impactful. Won a championship either that very year or the next I forgot. The Heat in 06 when Shaq came, Payton, J Will, Antwan Walker, Eddie Jones came back, all new faces.

The Celtics in 08. All new faces. Its unclear to many that Wade and Lebron will go down as two of the top 10 players ever to play the game. In the history of this league. I can't stand the guy but its going to happen and they will win at least 2-3 rings together.

Also you don't think that these three are shooting for the 72-10 bulls record? Imagine a guy like Eric Spolstra- he has all the power in the world right now for the best team in the league. Eric Spolstra is a nobody, he hasn't made a name for himself yet, and he's been given a golden key. Spolstra is thinking about that record every single day of the week, I guarantee it. He wants to be the youngest person to accomplish such a task.

If you believe the Heat will go 12-1 to start the season or whatever then just start to kick back you are mistaken. There are few teams that can give them problems, the Lakers being one of them. Portland is another team because of their length. Even if Stern wants to rig some of the games this year for home teams to cover against the Heat and even win straight up most of them won't even be able to even if its clear the Heat are trying to throw the game. Its just too difficult to guard 2/3 best players in the world at the same time on the court.

You need to be a mastermind of a coach to have a gameplan to stop it. How many coaches can we say that about. Once you watch them in the first game of the season against the Celtics you will see what I'm talking about.

bet Goat wants to retract that statement. Every team that has big bodies will give them a hard time. They would not be better than a 5th seed in the West. You guys will go bankrupt betting on -165 lines.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    +145 at thegreek.

If they go to 64 they will get more action on it. They don't want anyone to bet the over on this prop. just my opinion. i can see the way you are looking at it to but lets just look at it this way before you place any bets:

Name me 18 teams on the schedule the Heat can lose to this year possibly. The teams you mentioned who have accomplished this feat in the past 10 years do not even compare to this team. Lets also think about all the times new teams have come together like this.

The Lakers when they picked up Payton, Malone and others reached the finals. The Pistons when they acquired Ben Sheed Billups etc immediately impactful. Won a championship either that very year or the next I forgot. The Heat in 06 when Shaq came, Payton, J Will, Antwan Walker, Eddie Jones came back, all new faces.

The Celtics in 08. All new faces. Its unclear to many that Wade and Lebron will go down as two of the top 10 players ever to play the game. In the history of this league. I can't stand the guy but its going to happen and they will win at least 2-3 rings together.

Also you don't think that these three are shooting for the 72-10 bulls record? Imagine a guy like Eric Spolstra- he has all the power in the world right now for the best team in the league. Eric Spolstra is a nobody, he hasn't made a name for himself yet, and he's been given a golden key. Spolstra is thinking about that record every single day of the week, I guarantee it. He wants to be the youngest person to accomplish such a task.

If you believe the Heat will go 12-1 to start the season or whatever then just start to kick back you are mistaken. There are few teams that can give them problems, the Lakers being one of them. Portland is another team because of their length. Even if Stern wants to rig some of the games this year for home teams to cover against the Heat and even win straight up most of them won't even be able to even if its clear the Heat are trying to throw the game. Its just too difficult to guard 2/3 best players in the world at the same time on the court.

You need to be a mastermind of a coach to have a gameplan to stop it. How many coaches can we say that about. Once you watch them in the first game of the season against the Celtics you will see what I'm talking about.

Our local NBA expert folks.

Lost to Jazz/Pacers/Grizzlies/hornets/celtics(2times)

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Damn LB just saw this for the first time. I'll play it for 4 units I think your on to something.

some people are smart
    Last edited by lakerboy; 11-23-10 at 09:05 AM.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

[/b]

Our local NBA expert folks.

Lost to Jazz/Pacers/Grizzlies/hornets/celtics(2times)

[/b]

And that's not the end. The issue even is that they lost to the Pacers at home with LBJ, Wade and Bosh on the floor.

impper
    impper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

this team is much worse than those cavs teams. people look at them and don't see any stars so think they suck, but those cavs had 5-6 shooters on the roster, big bodies, rebounding, a nice defensive philosophy, and lebron had carte blanche to go crazy. varejao is worth more than bosh at this point

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by impper View Post
    this team is much worse than those cavs teams. people look at them and don't see any stars so think they suck, but those cavs had 5-6 shooters on the roster, big bodies, rebounding, a nice defensive philosophy, and lebron had carte blanche to go crazy. varejao is worth more than bosh at this point
    at least you understand that. those cavs team played together for some time as well.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Anyone ever watch WWF?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Lebron won 66 games with a much worse supporting cast two years ago. Each of the big 3 can afford to take many nights off/easy and they will still win somewhere in the 65ish range. Whether they hit 70 or not is entirely up to how Spoelstra decides to play it.

The Heat will at minimum win enough games to hold homecourt advantage in the finals, so they only way I would play under 63.5 is if you don't think any team will top 60-61 wins this season.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Lb smacked goat milk

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Miami is 8-6 thus far so I think it's safe to say the Bulls record is will not be eclipsed by the Heat this season.. Out of Miami's 8 wins only 3 are against playoff teams from last year and two of those are weak wins.. PHX, CHA, and both at home...Charlotte gave them a scare late in the 4Q in that game as well. The only quality win so far was Magic, they spanked Magic at home on the nite when Magic could not make an open look. I think there will be a reversal of that game Wednesday..

The most troubling thing I see from last nites game was how control Indy was in that game.. From the 2Q on was there really any doubt who was gonna win that game? I can't remember a time during the glory Bulls yrs a team of Indy's caliber come to there gym and slap them around for 3Q's. I mean Miami didn't even make a run to make it interesting. Miami thus far has proven to be a bad over-hyped product just like many of us said before the season started. The good thing for the Heat is they will be spared the embarrassment of playing the Lakers in the Finals.

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This will cash no question in my mind. I will allot a 4 unit investment in such.

Thanks LB! Good lookin

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

is this play still available

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

clearly not.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Yes I most definitely mentioned Joel Anthony. The numbers don't lie my friend. Joel Anthony was ranked fourth in the league last year in 48 minutes. Our bench will not suck at all, we have Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem, James Jones (wasn't a fan but he has been playing well in preseason), Zydrunas is a decent backup center, Chalmers is a decent back up PG. You are absolutely right, these guys can not create for themselves. But luckily for the Heat they have Wade and LeBron and I gurantee that one of them will always be in when these backups are in to create opportunities for them.
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around Joel Anthony and Top 5

The Heat bench flat out sucks. Maybe the worst role players in the league.

kubuthecell
    kubuthecell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Well this looks like a win already haha

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

looks good so far

lakerboy

Can someone please pay me now

ayuntalo
    ayuntalo's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much did you put on it LB?
    this is already a win waiting to happen..
    very nice call

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ayuntalo View Post
    how much did you put on it LB?
    this is already a win waiting to happen..
    very nice call

500 to win 700

ayuntalo
    ayuntalo's Avatar Become A Pro!

500 to win 700
    easy money

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Heat coach isn't going to be motivated to win anything after LeBron physically bullied him tonight.

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this bet payed out as soon as heat lost their last game?
    or do u have to wait for the entire season to be completed LB ?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmakesit View Post
    is this bet payed out as soon as heat lost their last game?
    or do u have to wait for the entire season to be completed LB ?
    Have to wait until the final season is over... Sucks to have your money tied up so long. I really wanted to hammer this but not worth the wait.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

LB and Lyon, where did you both disappear with your bb analysies?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bump. This thread should permanently be at the top of the nba forum. Great call LB

First 12345 Last