skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    I'll do my best to cover you...until when?

There are NO System Plays today. (3/11/24)
    I should have internet access by this Friday evening. Thanks GG!!

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

This is VERY frustrating.......I always use Statfox for matchup because it easily shows W/L and ATS in a format that is quick and easy to read. All day so far I cannot view it. Keep getting an error message stating "You don't have permission to access /feed/statfeedv2/expanded..." Bottom line is I can't see so I need to look at each team 1 at a time. If I miss anything I apologize so do your own research on top of what I post here for the remainder of the week.

There are NO System Plays today. (3/12/24)
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave GGPLAYER 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats
    TwoCats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15255

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    This is VERY frustrating.......I always use Statfox for matchup because it easily shows W/L and ATS in a format that is quick and easy to read. All day so far I cannot view it. Keep getting an error message stating "You don't have permission to access /feed/statfeedv2/expanded..." Bottom line is I can't see so I need to look at each team 1 at a time. If I miss anything I apologize so do your own research on top of what I post here for the remainder of the week.
    There are NO System Plays today. (3/12/24)
    Don't apologize - you and Skyscrapers are doing all of the work here! Thank you.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCats View Post
    Don't apologize - you and Skyscrapers are doing all of the work here! Thank you.
    Thanks the issue with Statfox is resolved and I can see the match-ups as I always have.

GGPLAYER

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 71-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -45.21 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(A) 49-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3
    Losses: MIA (-73.95u), CHA (-18.44u), POR (-23.82u)

There are no system plays for (3/13/24)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from Scoresandodds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on Scoresandodds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2992.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 49-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/14/24)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from Scoresandodds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on Scoresandodds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2992.
    Points Awarded:

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39242

You couldn't have had it any easier. LOL.

ken23lau
    ken23lau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6310

At this rate we will end the season without a play

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    You couldn't have had it any easier. LOL.
    Right??

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by ken23lau View Post
    At this rate we will end the season without a play
    It's weird....the system was humming along and then we hit a wall. Now nothing comes up that qualifies. There is a good chance after tonight we will see a play come out of the come out of the Atl/Utah game.

GGPLAYER

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 49-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/15/24)

GGPLAYER

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 49-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/16/24)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Hey thanks GG!!
    Looks like I didn't miss anything...lol
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 49-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/17/24):
    #75 Washington (+13.5) (A)
    #76 Atlanta (+9.5) (A)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-17-24 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 72-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -44.21 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1

(3/17/24):
    #75 Washington (+14.5) (A) - Loss
    #76 Atlanta (+9 5) (A) - Win

(A) 50-26
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/18/24)

#75 Resumes (B) on 3/19/24

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-19-24 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 50-26
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/19/24):
    #75 Washington (+10) (B)
    #77 Brooklyn (+8) (A)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-19-24 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2

(3/19/24):
    #75 Washington (+10.5) (B) - Loss
    #77 Brooklyn (+7) (A) - Loss

(A) 50-27
    (B) 12-14
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/20/24)

#75 Resumes (C) on 3/21/24
    #77 Resumes (B) on 3/21/24

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-24 at 02:02 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2

(A) 50-27
    (B) 12-14
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/21/24):
    #75 Washington (+11) (C)
    #77 Brooklyn (+10.5) (B)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-24 at 02:03 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

ken23lau
    ken23lau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6310

did we miss the raps yesterday?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by ken23lau View Post
    did we miss the raps yesterday?
    Head-to-head filter with both the Wiz and Nets.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 74-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -42.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/21/24):
    #75 Washington (+11) (C) - Win
    #77 Brooklyn (+10.5) (B) - Win

(A) 50-27
    (B) 13-14
    (C) 10-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/22/24):
    #78 Toronto (+16.5) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-24 at 05:56 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 74-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -42.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/22/24):
    #78 Toronto (+16.5) (A) - Loss

(A) 50-28
    (B) 13-14
    (C) 10-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/23/24):
    #78 Toronto (+6) (B)
    #79 Charlotte (+8) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-23-24 at 01:58 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 75-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -41.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/23/24):
    #78 Toronto (+6) (B) - Win
    #79 Charlotte (+7.5) (A) - Loss

(A) 50-29
    (B) 14-14
    (C) 10-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/24/24):
    #80 Detroit (+13.5) (A)

#79 Resumes (B) on 3/25/24

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-24-24 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Updated line

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 76-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -40.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/24/24):
    #80 Detroit (+15) (A) - Win

(A) 51-29
    (B) 14-14
    (C) 10-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/25/24):
    #79 Charlotte (+11.5) (B)
    #81 Cleveland (M/L) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-25-24 at 02:16 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 77-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -39.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/25/24):
    #79 Charlotte (+10.5) (B) - Loss
    #81 Cleveland (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 52-29
    (B) 14-15
    (C) 10-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/26/24)

#79 Resumes (C) on 3/27/24

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 77-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -39.21 Units (fin. series)

(A) 52-29
    (B) 14-15
    (C) 10-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/27/24):
    #79 Charlotte (+10.5) (C)
    #82 Chicago (+2.5) (A)
    #83 Utah (M/L) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-27-24 at 05:00 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 79-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -37.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/27/24):
    #79 Charlotte (+9.5) (C) - Win
    #82 Chicago (+3) (A) - Win
    #83 Utah (M/L) (A) - Loss

(A) 53-30
    (B) 14-15
    (C) 11-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/28/24)

#83 Resumes (B) on 3/29/24

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 79-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -37.21 Units (fin. series)

(A) 53-30
    (B) 14-15
    (C) 11-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/29/24):
    #83 Utah (+9) (B)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-29-24 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 80-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -36.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/29/24):
    #83 Utah (+8.5) (B) - Win

(A) 53-30
    (B) 15-15
    (C) 11-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/30/24):
    #84 Orlando (M/L) (A)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 81-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -35.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/30/24):
    #84 Orlando (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 54-30
    (B) 15-15
    (C) 11-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/31/24)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 81-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -35.21 Units (fin. series)

(A) 54-30
    (B) 15-15
    (C) 11-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (4/1/24):
    #85 Memphis (+2) (A)
    #86 Portland (+16.5) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 04-01-24 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Updated lines

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 83-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -33.21 Units (fin. series)

(4/1/24):
    #85 Memphis (+3) (A) - Win
    #86 Portland (+17) (A) - Win

(A) 56-30
    (B) 15-15
    (C) 11-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (4/2/24):
    #87 Toronto (+13.5) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 04-02-24 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(4/2/24):
    #87 Toronto (+13.5) (A) - Loss

(A) 56-31
    (B) 15-15
    (C) 11-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (4/3/24):
    #87 Toronto (+15.5) (B)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(4/3/24):
    #87 Toronto (+18) (B) - Loss

(A) 56-31
    (B) 15-16
    (C) 11-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (4/4/24)

#87 Resumes (C) on 4/5/24

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Don't have a great feeling about this Tor series. Maybe because it's been such a up and down year but I would hate to end the season with a loss. How the hell do you lose by 48 and call yourself professionals? I really think the past few years of early departures and transfer portals has ruined not only NCAA hoops but also the NBA. These 'kids' are so not ready to play as a professional. I can't even imagine what it's like to try and coach them since they all will just leave if they don't like it, etc.. Ok I'll get off my soap box. But it may be a consideration for this system because the long string of losses for teams seems to be growing year by year.
    Last edited by GGPLAYER; 04-04-24 at 08:59 AM.

First ... 9091929394 Last