GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Glad I laid off playing the Jazz.
    I bet when it was -190 on the M/L. So not happy they lost but mitigated the damage.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33984

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 64-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -28.39 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2

(2/23/24):
    #67 Portland (+8.5) (B) - Loss

(A) 43-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 8-3
    (D) 1-2
    Losses: MIA (-73.95u), CHA (-18.44u)

Games for (2/24/24):
    #69 Detroit (+8) (A)

#66 Resumes (C) on 2/25/24
    #67 Resumes (C) on 2/25/24

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from Scoresandodds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on Scoresandodds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2992.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-24-24 at 01:01 PM. Reason: updated line

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 65-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -27.39 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2

(2/24/24):
    #69 Detroit (+8)
    (A) - Win

(A) 44-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 8-3
    (D) 1-2

Games for (2/25/24):
    #66 Utah (M/L) (C)
    #67 Portland (M/L) (C)
    #70 Atlanta (M/L) (A)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from Scoresandodds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on Scoresandodds.com final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #2992.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-25-24 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 67-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -25.39 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1

(2/25/24):
    #66 Utah (M/L)
    (C) - Win
    #67 Portland (M/L) (C) - Loss
    #70 Atlanta (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 45-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-2

Games for (2/26/24):
    #71 Brooklyn (M/L) (A)

#67 Resumes (D) on 2/27/24

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 68-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -24.39 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1

(2/26/24):
    #71 Brooklyn (M/L)
    (A) - Win

(A) 46-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-2

Games for (2/27/24):
    #67 Portland (+7) (D)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-27-24 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats
    TwoCats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15598

Yet another 'D' loss !!!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

We had one of the best starts to any season and then everything went sideways and off the cliff this month.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 68-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -48.21 Units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(2/27/24):
    #67 Portland (+7) (D) - Loss

(A) 46-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3
    Losses: MIA (-73.95u), CHA (-18.44u), POR (-23.82u)

There are no system plays for (2/28/24)

Points Awarded:

TwoCats

We had one of the best starts to any season and then everything went sideways and off the cliff this month.
    Sums it up perfectly. Bummer with all of the work that you have put in to it!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

100 unit swing in a span of several weeks. Those stupid moenylines

GGPLAYER

100 unit swing in a span of several weeks. Those stupid moenylines
    It's been soul crushing this season with these high unit loses. Double painful was that I did not bet Utah on the C bet due to the high odds and that is the one which cashed. This Portland series has me thinking I may lay off or perhaps wait for B and/or C bets to jump in. It's a shame because between NFL and this I had built up a pretty nice roll. But I guess that's why they call it "Gambling".

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    It's been soul crushing this season with these high unit loses. Double painful was that I did not bet Utah on the C bet due to the high odds and that is the one which cashed. This Portland series has me thinking I may lay off or perhaps wait for B and/or C bets to jump in. It's a shame because between NFL and this I had built up a pretty nice roll. But I guess that's why they call it "Gambling".
    I also built up a nice roll too but has since dwindled to a few units left

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 46-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (2/29/24)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 46-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/1/24):
    #72 Portland (+1.5) (A)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-01-24 at 03:02 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 69-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -47.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/1/24):
    #72 Portland (+1)
    (A) - Win

(A) 47-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/2/24)

Points Awarded:

TwoCats

How can Portland go from having such huge losses to such a large win???
    There was no way I was going to treat that as an 'E' bet!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCats View Post
    All 3 systems losses went on to cover their 'E' bets
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 47-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/3/24)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCats View Post
    What I always find more frustrating is the let down by so many of these teams in a half and/or a quarter. When Portland had the "D" they went into half-time with a 10 point lead along with the +7.5 pts I had bet on them..... somehow, some way they turn that into a 10 point loss?! I was truly shocked when I woke up the next day and read the box scores that we took such a bad beat with that sort of cushion.

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6046

All 3 systems losses went on to cover their 'E' bets
    A team has to cover eventually…

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

What I always find more frustrating is the let down by so many of these teams in a half and/or a quarter. When Portland had the "D" they went into half-time with a 10 point lead along with the +7.5 pts I had bet on them..... somehow, some way they turn that into a 10 point loss?! I was truly shocked when I woke up the next day and read the box scores that we took such a bad beat with that sort of cushion.
    Welcome to today's NBA.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 47-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/4/24)

Points Awarded:

TwoCats

Perhaps the players should be paid based on their and their teams performance, rather than just getting contracts paying them millions of dollars regardless of their performance!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 47-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/5/24)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 47-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/6/24)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 47-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/7/24):
    #73 Dallas (M/L) (A)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 70-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -46.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/7/24):
    #73 Dallas (M/L)
    (A) - Win

(A) 48-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

Games for (3/8/24):
    #74 Washington (M/L) (A)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

Losers of 16 in a row is giving points????

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2023-2024 System To Date: 71-3 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: -45.21 Units (fin. series)

(3/8/24):
    #74 Washington (M/L)
    (A) - Win

(A) 49-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/9/24)

Points Awarded:

TwoCats

Losers of 16 in a row is giving points????
    Not a lot is making sense at the moment!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 49-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/10/24)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

(A) 49-25
    (B) 12-13
    (C) 9-4
    (D) 1-3

There are no system plays for (3/11/24)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

System has been so slow lately. So few teams made the cut after the All-star break.

May someone fill-in for me for the next week or so as I'm going away and won't have internet access nor cell reception.
    GG, 2Cats or Wallco himself?

TwoCats

System has been so slow lately. So few teams made the cut after the All-star break.

May someone fill-in for me for the next week or so as I'm going away and won't have internet access nor cell reception.
    Sorry - I am in New Zealand, so I have time zone problems regarding getting information out to anybody as I work early mornings and late afternoons (split shift bus driving).

GGPLAYER

I'll do my best to cover you...until when?

There are NO System Plays today. (3/11/24)
    Last edited by GGPLAYER; 03-11-24 at 10:42 AM.

First ... 899091929394 Last