September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I meant 17-7 YTD

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

So last night 2-1, night before 1-1, thats 3-2 on my last five, anything but impressive. I thought my Over bet was toast, so I made a foolish play on Dallas, knowing at worst I could be 1-1 on the night I made a rookie mistake and tried to chase that one loss, which ended up winning thus making me 2-0 on the night. So I want to get my percentage back up. Tonight so far I like...

Chicago/Cleveland Over 191.5 (-110)

Now I know this line opened up at like 186.5 at some spots, too bad I didnt get it then, this game I think has around 200 scored I can see Cleveland scoring anywhere from 100 to 110 and Chi anywhere from 90 to 100. Lets get this.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Over was a terrible pick. Goin with Jazz -1, hope they can finish. Also goin with the over

Utah -1 (-110)
    Utah Over 198 (-110)
    (very light play)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Nice to see the Jazz finish out that fourth. Had another 2-1 but its all good when youstart withh an L and end up in the positive. YTD 19-8 ATS.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Looking at the lines I had to take Boston and buy off the hook, I am not that impressed with Phoenix yet. I am impressed with Boston though. They are top 3 if not the best defensive team in the league, the Suns play no defense. Sure phx can score, but I can promise Boston can score on them with ease. Phx bench isnt gonna be gettin that lil cheap shit they got in Miami and on a banged up Orlando bench. Channing Frye is the only real threat as KG will take care of Stoudemire and Rondo has the speed to stay with Nash. I love Bostons bench too, on a Fri night game with Phx on the road, think we easily cover this square bet.

Boston -10 (-115)

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

i love boston, i just hope no1 else does so that line will drop a lil bit, but every1 loves the celtics

Mendozaaaa
    Mendozaaaa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good work so far! Definitely agree with the Boston play at a first look. I believe the easily out match the Suns and they'll win by 16+. I will need to do more research first!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Natelli, actually looks like about 50/50 as of right now so we should be good

Mendozaaaa, thanks. PHX due for a shalacking again with that lack of defense and spot up shooters for their run-n-gun.

Another play, ****! Its alot of chalk, ORL -13, I just think Orlando is too deep and plays great interior defense to let the pistons score much yea Detroit beat them a few days ago, which is why I like the cover here, as soon as Detroits starting 5 sit down they have no roster, Bass, Anderson, Pietrus, these guys can just score, once again I think this square style bet hits, if it doesnt I am gonna be so pissed at myself.

Orlando -13 (-110)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I am pissed at myself. Gonna go down tonight with the square bets.

Lakers -9.5 (-110)*

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Well at least that * play hit for LA, now I just ended up losing juice on the day, two really stupid square bets to take and deserved to lose. 20-10 YTD

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Atlanta -3 (-110)

D. Brackets
    D. Brackets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

both of us on ATL.... GL to us!!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Also adding Raptors/Mavs Under. Mavericks home game almost always go under, throw in shitronto played last night, I think this stays under.

Toronto/Dallas Under 202 (-110)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

What a shit call on the under in the Mavs game. Should of just stayed with ATL and been staisfied with a 1-0. I dont really like the NBA schedule for the next couple days. Anyway lookin at that Washington game seems like a trap for Phoenix bettors. I am very worried about the absence of Mike Miller, but Washington is very big team and PHX is very small outside of Frye and Stoudemire they got no height with Lopez out. Wahington has got Haywood and Blatche I like Gilbert this year too, very agressive to the hoop. I got to take Wash on this one anf just hope for some home cookin by the Wizz.

Washington ML (-110) (my book had +1.5 at -115. Looks good for Was)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

And for the record if Washington loses I will never bet against Phoenix ever again.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I am never betting a game involving Washington or Phoenix for the rest of the season I have got to get my swagger back. I am liking the Thunder at home, they just get up and run and with Orlando being banged up, I'll take my chances with the +6. Oklahoma City crowd is always a great crowd when big teams come to town.

Oklahoma City +6 (-110)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Oklahoma is looking good. I am also adding Portland, Minnesota has problems on both sides of the ball and are very young and very inexperienced. Last time These teams played it was the same spread and Por won by like 2 I think, I bet Minnesota but Minny was the hottest team in the league at the time Januay or beginning of FEb 2009) that is not the case now. I watched the young lowly bucks go into minnesota and chalk a dub by double digits, that shows you how bad this team is.

Portland -12.5 (-110)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Not a bad day after all. 2-1 I'll take it. 23-12 YTD

peris24
    peris24's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about today gyes i see clippers to win hornets! any opinion about this match???

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Peris, if I had to make a play on that game I would take the Clips, but I have watched them this year and they play with a real lack of energy and hustle. The play I'm takin so far is the Knicks, sure they suck but the Jazz do not deserve to be the favorite here the Jazz ztruggle on the road and the Knicks can score a 115 any give night and with that shit Jazz perimeter defense, I look for the Knicks to win SU and I am makin a small play on Knicks ML.

New York +5.5 (-110)

peris24
    peris24's Avatar Become A Pro!

what are we playing today gyes any suggestion?

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great record so far! keep it going

I am rolling with DAL/HOU over 199 and Bulls +2 tonight

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BL View Post
    Great record so far! keep it going

I am rolling with DAL/HOU over 199 and Bulls +2 tonight
    Thank You BL, those are 2 solid plays, I haven't decicded what I'm takin yet today, but will have a play or two posted later on. 1-0 last night, so im 24-12 YTD.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

K, now this play is gonna be tough to post, and I willl explain my very simple reason why I like ORLANDO to come out and get a win on the road tonight, I read the post game quotes from Van Gundy after the loss to Oklahoma City, I expect the banged up Magic to come in razor sharp tonight and lead from beginning to end cause I know Van Gundy ripped their ass. I know this is an absolute square bet but so what, Charlotte hasnt done anything to impress me thus far, niether has Orlando really but I just feel Orlando gets it done tonight, I am also lookin at a couple others for tonight. I look for one of Dwight Howards 20 pts 20 reb type a thing.

Orlando -3.5 (-110)

BL

Good luck with your play. I will stay away as I simply see the Magics looking for tomorrows back2back game vs. Cleveland. I think they do not really care about tonights game and could be beaten SU. Best of luck with the magic anyways!

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

do not really care about tonights game and could be beaten SU
    After you finish laughing your ass of at this question, can you please tell me what SU means?

BL

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
    After you finish laughing your ass of at this question, can you please tell me what SU means?
    SU= straight up means they win the game.
    ATS= Against the spread. charlotte can lose SU but win ATS if they cover the 4 points of the spread, lose by 3 points or less.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Good luck with your play. I will stay away as I simply see the Magics looking for tomorrows back2back game vs. Cleveland. I think they do not really care about tonights game and could be beaten SU. Best of luck with the magic anyways!
    Thanks BL, I totally agree with you which is why I am fearful of this bet, but I just got a feelin.

BL

I got the same feeling so I didn't bet charlotte. I love homedogs but I can't bet against the Magics tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if they blow out charlotte tonight and Cleveland tomorrow (do the cavs realy have a shot against Orlando?)

kopite
    kopite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    K, now this play is gonna be tough to post, and I willl explain my very simple reason why I like ORLANDO to come out and get a win on the road tonight, I read the post game quotes from Van Gundy after the loss to Oklahoma City, I expect the banged up Magic to come in razor sharp tonight and lead from beginning to end cause I know Van Gundy ripped their ass. I know this is an absolute square bet but so what, Charlotte hasnt done anything to impress me thus far, niether has Orlando really but I just feel Orlando gets it done tonight, I am also lookin at a couple others for tonight. I look for one of Dwight Howards 20 pts 20 reb type a thing.

Orlando -3.5 (-110)
    Tailing this one. have a feeling they could blow it out. Good thread and GL today

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Also gonna add Chi-town, without Kenyon Martin the Nuggets miss alot of rebounds and defense. Chicago is a complete team and I love the play of JoaKim Noah on both ends of the flor he has tenacity and high energy. Salmons, Rose, Hinrich, Deng I mean Chicago has got some ballers. If JR Smith comes back I genuinely hope hes cold as **** caues that guy can kill you.

Chicago +3 (-110) (very small play)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by kopite View Post
    Tailing this one. have a feeling they could blow it out. Good thread and GL today
    GL to you.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Adding Sacramento, OKC is a great home team, bad rooad team and haven't done anything to deserve to be the favorite here. Sacramento had an impressive win in Utah, hope they keep that momentum into tonights game.

Sacramento +2 (-110) (very small play)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

The Bulls deserved to win the SU. At least I got my W out of it. Looking ahead to tomorrow I saw that PHX -5.5 and just licked my chops. Steve Nash looks ten years younger and Phoenix has a bunch of young scrappy kids who put on the hard hat and get the lunch pail. Dudley is a great defender and 3pt shooter, Frye can blast the 3, Nash comes off screens and hits threes, Grant Hill is looking pretty descent so far, this Suns team is realy high energy and hard working and I think they just ****in blast the Hornets tomorrow, this line will be much higher by tipoff.

Phoenix -5.5 (-110)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

do the cavs realy have a shot against Orlando?
    If Orlando was healthy, no, but they aren't and you know Cleveland circled this game as soon as they got their schedule. Cleveland will be prepared, but they are worse than last year but we all know the better team doesnt always win/cover. Cant wait to see the line on the game, should be a good indication.

First 12345 ... Last