Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13461

Green probably shot the highest % of the series (for SA) besides Duncan who clearly has an advantage against Miami, and Diaw is suppose to make up for this

reallytho
    reallytho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Exactly... And it's not like he panicked all of a sudden. Popovich is one of the cool, calmest coaches on the planet. He never gets rattled. Now all of a sudden he jumped the shark and people just think he outsmarted the room??

I have several friends who are Spurs fans and it's funny looking back on this series and talking to them. Each one of them said on several occasions that if they didn't know any better they would swear Pops was on the take. One of my friends is a season ticket holder and she was pissed after game 4. She said she never ever saw Pops so dead and emotionless on the sideline. I haven't looked at that game again but she said something didn't look right with Pops.

We've cracked the code.. We've figured it out...

Let me ask you, you said Pop let out a sigh of relief when Green missed a game tying 3 in game 7? Can you walk me through this again?

I didn't see this... I would LOVE to see this...

It's amazing, how putting this shit together is like a puzzle... Nobody could catch all the 1,000 clues that Pop fixed this, because it wasn't expected..... We're still completing the "investigation" now...

reallytho

Mr Handicap... This is all I'm going to say, because it's obvious you just don't want to believe what we're saying:

Frank Vogul, young coach, made ONE obvious mistake.. In the FIRST game of the Pacers series (and I wouldn't be SUPRISED if this was part of an overall fix... I'm not even going to get that deep.... *James, wide open layup to the basket to win the game, poor defense from George, Hibbert out.. give me a fuckin break*... But ok ok, "shit happens"...)

Greg Popovich, who probably has been coaching as long as Frank has been alive, made 15 "MISTAKES" in 2 games....

So lets go back through it again:

Vogel: Young coach, No titles, 1 mistake in 7 games

Pop: Veteran coach, 4 titles, 15 mistakes in 2 games

Why are you trying so hard to argue something when your argument is not complete and inferior? It's like you don't want to believe Santa claus is fake or something.... You're bringing up the Frank Vogel situation when this one is OBVIOUSLY much different and blatant and damning...

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Mac,

Appreciate the kind words earlier.....maybe Pop has a tumor or something. Wife is leaving him...could be anything that threw him off his game. I did notice in game 6 2nd quarter...just as I hit send on a post suggesting SA put Leonard on Wade and Diaw in for Ginobili...Pop did it and the lead went from like 2 to 10 at half. However 2nd half...here comes Ginobil again handing over turnovers like halloween candy.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

You know how I feel about Vogel. I chalk his moves up to inexperience. I can excuse his mistakes.

I've seen Pops coach for 16 years. That was not Pops making those moves. If you can show me other games where he did this bozo shit then I would concede but he's never done this. His history never shown him make those types of rotations. He's benched Duncan down the stretch on a few occasions BUT always had Splitter in his place if he felt Duncan wasn't rotating quick enough. Show me where he's ever took out his bigs who can at least get rebounds?

Then he benches Parker after he hit the big 3 and clutch 2 in the paint? WTF? Then puts the ball in Ginobli's hands both games to close out? When has he done that before?

How do you explain moves that are out of character for a veteran coach? If he did it all year, okay, but we've never seen this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I never thought Vogel would take out Hibbert out with Indy up 1 with seconds left but he did it. Made sense to no one else ON THE PLANET but he still did it.

My biggest complaint with Pop was not fouling....he can't control free throws or rebounds but he can have LJ on the line for 2 fts and still down 3. MY POINT IS THOUGH....Pop isn't the only one. Every damn coach I watch does the same stupid A$$ thing. Memphis had Kansas beat but didnt foul and Chalmers tied it up at the buzzer. Some of these guys just can't go outside the box..no matter what. Pop was obv going to ride Ginobili and Green come hell or high water. I have the same damn argument as a Reds fan with Dusty apologists. Dusty is super loyal which helps the guys relax to perform in a 162 gm season BUT you need solid Xs and Os to win a world series which Baker just can't do.

I really haven't studied SA or Pop...but maybe he was just not that good and Duncan/Parker covered that up. Belechik suddenly isnt that smart anymore. Lets see Phil Jackson win a ring with weaker talent...prob couldnt do it. Pop was overrated

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Really,

I don't want to argue with you either. We have to agree to disagree....doesnt mean you can't be respectful..even on this site of immature kids betting air most of the time. Main point I'm trying to make is coaches or management making millions make huge mistakes all the time. It could be apples and oranges but the Jets GM gave Sanchez like a 20 mil bonus last offseason...and it got him fired of course. The old Colts coach Caldwell called timeout for NY to set up the game winning fg in the playoffs in Peytons last game as a colt. Dean Smith thought it was smart to sub out Michael Jordan back in the day...guy had 1/4 of the NBA HOFers at North Carolina and only won 2 championships. I'm going to bed...see you guys down the road...its been interesting.

Mac4Lyfe

Exactly... You knew exactly what was going on the court. reposted your post because you were spot on. IYou could tell by the flow of the game what the right moves were. Then all of a sudden Pops goes stupid?? We both were like WTF??? I can excuse Vogel but I've seen Pops for too long. I know he understands the ebbs and flows like watching it on TV. I know his tendencies as well and this was so far off of his tendencies. He even through off his players. You could see on several occasions, guys would look to come out of the normal rotation and Pop would keep them in and other guys would get up to go in but Pop wouldn't put them in.

Green stunk up the joint, missing shots, turning the ball over and he walked towards the bench as he knew he was coming out of the game and Pops keeps him in. Green had to run back onto the court. He continues to suck but then hits a shot and Pops pulls him. Gary Neal starts to heat up in game 6 hitting a 3 and a 2 while everyone else is playing tentative then Pops benches him. Matt Bonner getting no playing time the entire season as their best 3 point shooter?

Mac,

Appreciate the kind words earlier.....maybe Pop has a tumor or something. Wife is leaving him...could be anything that threw him off his game. I did notice in game 6 2nd quarter...just as I hit send on a post suggesting SA put Leonard on Wade and Diaw in for Ginobili...Pop did it and the lead went from like 2 to 10 at half. However 2nd half...here comes Ginobil again handing over turnovers like halloween candy.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You know how I feel about Vogel. I chalk his moves up to inexperience. I can excuse his mistakes.

I've seen Pops coach for 16 years. That was not Pops making those moves. If you can show me other games where he did this bozo shit then I would concede but he's never done this. His history never shown him make those types of rotations. He's benched Duncan down the stretch on a few occasions BUT always had Splitter in his place if he felt Duncan wasn't rotating quick enough. Show me where he's ever took out his bigs who can at least get rebounds?

Then he benches Parker after he hit the big 3 and clutch 2 in the paint? WTF? Then puts the ball in Ginobli's hands both games to close out? When has he done that before?

How do you explain moves that are out of character for a veteran coach? If he did it all year, okay, but we've never seen this shit.

I have been watching the NBA a LONG time.... I have NEVER heard anyone question Pop, EVER, not ONE time...

So, it's curious that, all of a sudden, the first time you're ever questioned in your life is in a close out game in the finals.... That's just weird.

I don't even have to convince myself anymore.... There are 4 smoking guns for me (besides all the other evidence):

-Pop leaving Ginobli in game 6 when he had 8 turnovers and the team 5 (this is a man who hates "turnovers"... ask Doris Burke)

-Pop leaving in Danny Green in Game 7... When he was just HORRIBLE.... Only to FINALLY take him out, after he hits his FIRST shot... He deliberately wanted to destroy his momentum / confidence and make sure he didn't do a bunch of scoring.

-The on court celebration... People are coming up to him, hugging him, like HE won a title... And he's smiling.. One black guy comes up an literally hugs him like he's part of their team.

-The video where his eyes look funny... Any smart person knows deceit ... Just look at him.... "what was the problem? Did you lose your composure?" "NO, they were just better" (looks off to the side like he's lying out of his ass)

These 4 would have been enough for me to toss him in the slammer for a good 5 years... But with the other 15 pieces of evidence, he gets the Chair ..... No way around it.

I rest my case.

reallytho

*dead* at the 8 second mark..... Sounds like the black man says "We made it!!" he sure was happy as hell to see pop

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, reallytho getting heated and calling folks name. LOL

I buy everything you say below... BUT, But we're talking about Gregg Popovich. We're not talking about the scores of guys who just aren't very good. Popovich was always the best coach in the NBA to me. How does he shatter that in 48 hours? How do you explain all the kissing, hugging, jumping up and down like he just won? That was not Pops...

I hope nothing is wrong with him. Brain tumor, cancer or something could be a reason. I sure hope not but this does not add up.

Really,
    I don't want to argue with you either. We have to agree to disagree....doesnt mean you can't be respectful..even on this site of immature kids betting air most of the time. Main point I'm trying to make is coaches or management making millions make huge mistakes all the time. It could be apples and oranges but the Jets GM gave Sanchez like a 20 mil bonus last offseason...and it got him fired of course. The old Colts coach Caldwell called timeout for NY to set up the game winning fg in the playoffs in Peytons last game as a colt. Dean Smith thought it was smart to sub out Michael Jordan back in the day...guy had 1/4 of the NBA HOFers at North Carolina and only won 2 championships. I'm going to bed...see you guys down the road...its been interesting.

reallytho

Mac... Did you say Pop looked relieved when Green missed the Game tying shot in Game 7? (near the end of the game?)

I didn't notice this... i want to try and look it up, but want to make sure I'm looking for the right thing.

Mac4Lyfe

It sure looked like it. He kinda sat back on his chair with no emotion. I don't have the video anymore but you would think he would have been disappointed or at least shrug his shoulders. They'll probably show reruns this week on NBAtv.

Quote Originally Posted by reallytho View Post
    Mac... Did you say Pop looked relieved when Green missed the Game tying shot in Game 7? (near the end of the game?)

I didn't notice this... i want to try and look it up, but want to make sure I'm looking for the right thing.

reallytho

Game 7 where Green hits his first shot and gets benched... You can even hear the commentator question it.

Go to 13:07 in this video ..... This shit is amazing.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

TOP 4 REASONS Miami won this NBA finals:

1) Greg Popovich's Coaching
    2) Manu Ginoblis Turnovers
    3) Ray Allen's 3 pointer
    4) Lebron James

Mac... Like you said... Dude isn't even the reason they won a title... He's 4th on the list.... When a coach has THIS MUCH negative impact on his team, more impact on the series than the "4 time MVP".... That's a red flag right there.

But we're not just stopping there... We're breaking EVERYTHING DOWN, but they STILL turn a blind eye to it... lol... #sad
    1) Ray Allen's 3 pointer

2) Manu Ginoblis Turnovers
    3) Greg Popovich's Coaching

4) Lebron James

reallytho

Commentator: "Lets see how that changes the mental edge of Danny green... he has to feel like he's 1 for 1 and not 1 for 9"

Pop: NOPE..... I REFUSE to let you catch fire..... Diaw, get in there.

If this isn't a smoking gun for you dudes... It's pretty obvious you just don't know much about basketball. It doesn't get anymore blatant than this besides simply sitting Duncan the entire game or some horse shit like that. lol.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-23-13 at 02:05 AM.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

what an idiotic thread/OP/OP's ghost (reallytho) ... game 6 was "fixed" by Popovic .. I am pretty sure when you "fix" a game you do everything to not have to rely on others (James + Allen shots, Leonerd missing a free throw, Parker not making the last shot of the regulation) with a few seconds of the game left ... YEAH, THIS WAS A FIX

reallytho

@horja1

If you want to commit a murder, you have to do EVERYTHING you can to make sure they die.......................

without getting caught.

Pop did do "everything he could" to not have to Rely on others, without everyone blatantly knowing (was he supposed to bench Duncan / Parker the Entire game?)

And you're an idiot if you didn't notice that.

All the proof is here. It's no denying it.

reallytho

Pop: Yea, I need to fix this game! I'm going to play Duncan 5 minutes, parker 5 minutes, and Lenard 5 minutes.... No one will notice, and they blow us off the floor!!!!

It's pretty obvious some of you guy's elevator just doesn't go all the way to the top lol.... I'm the idiot for even arguing with some of you. You have the intelligence of worm sh1t.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

@horja1

If you want to commit a murder, you have to do EVERYTHING you can to make sure they die.......................

without getting caught.

Pop did do "everything he could" to not have to Rely on others, without everyone blatantly knowing (was he supposed to bench Duncan / Parker the Entire game?)

And you're an idiot if you didn't notice that.

All the proof is here. It's no denying it.
    you are the kind of person that would yell "alliens are stealing my cows" when you'll see a cow 30 feet in the air during a tornado ... of course, you have THE PROOF (the cow in the air --> the mother ship is teleporting the cow)

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13461

Dude must of lost the whole bankroll god daaaaaamn

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Dude must of lost the whole bankroll god daaaaaamn
    you can't say that for reallytho ... look what he said when he joined the site/thread:

Any UNBIASED FAN, who knows a LITTLE bit of basketball, who looks at these last 2 games, knows for a FACT Pop fixed these games
    Last edited by horja1; 06-23-13 at 09:21 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

reallytho, pop was pissed they didn't win game six. i don't even know what was going on with game 7, ginobli was incredibly bad, but whatever

-pop freaked out when ginobli didn't get the call at the end of the game 6 OT and threw his clipboard and yelled at the refs immediatley
    -the fact that they were up 5 to win it all anyway is pretty risky if you're trying to fix a game

i still can't believe they blew game 6, it . i don't know why i care i had heat +200 from january anyway, but had hedged some on the spurs. i was just into it as a fan.

i know you're talking about basketball, but sometimes people just choke
    -ravens miss easy field goal to win afc champ vs. pats
    -nelson cruz misses easy catch to win world series for texas rangers

-had some others but i forgot

reallytho

"he threw his clipboard and was mad when Ginobli didn't get the call at the end of game 6" - You ever heard of acting? Perhaps throwing the clipboard was done so someone gullible can come use that as the ONE THING that can let him off the hook..... "OJ's glove didn't fit, so he didn't kill her"

*facepalm*

And you just listed a few SINGLE incidents, and labeled them as "chokes"... 1 error happening... Me and Mac have given you guys 20 incidents, not 1... 20....

I no longer want to talk to any of you, lol.... It's like trying to convert a christian to an athiest in one day... It's not happening.

If you have NO SUSPICION at all the games were fixed, you should just stay out of the threads.... Maybe you don't know basketball, maybe you're gullible, maybe you just didn't watch the games close enough, or maybe you think everybody in the NBA is a perfect angel... And thats fine if you believe that.

Believe whatever you want to believe.. But just your rebuttals, and the "reasons" you have for it not being fixed... For you to not even realize it's so inferior of an argument to what we're saying, lets me know I cant talk to you about this..... You're saying he threw his clipboard because Manu didn't get a foul, so all is right in the world.. You're naming single errors that happened in 1 game, when I've listed 20... You don't see the difference in the amount of errors?

Take care bro, its good.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-23-13 at 09:35 AM.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

....I talked extensively about Laker fixes over the years...check my post history..I have said it time and time again...the league is rigged..but people don't care as long as their favorite team is not on the receiving end of the fix...or as long as they profit from the fix...which we all have at some point if you bet.....Huge Miami Fan Here...big Lebron Supporter...and i am popping champagne over their win...but make no mistake....I know damn well....popovitch was throwing this series......pay attention to what "reallytho" is telling you......as u will see the same thing happen next year when OKC takes a turn......
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Menses 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Menses 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    ....I talked extensively about Laker fixes over the years...check my post history..I have said it time and time again...the league is rigged..but people don't care as long as their favorite team is not on the receiving end of the fix...or as long as they profit from the fix...which we all have at some point if you bet.....Huge Miami Fan Here...big Lebron Supporter...and i am popping champagne over their win...but make no mistake....I know damn well....popovitch was throwing this series......pay attention to what "reallytho" is telling you......as u will see the same thing happen next year when OKC takes a turn......

This is what we need... More UNBIASED + Intelligent people..

It's big of you to say Pop threw the series if you're a big Miami fan...

It's just TOO obvious (for anyone who has the basketball IQ and common sense) ... This was the PERFECT scheme by the NBA (if they were in on it), and it worked BRILLIANTLY...

NBA: We can't use the Refs again... It's too blatant.... We already did that in 2002 with Lakers / Kings... Our reputation will be RUINED forever....

How the hell can we Pull this off?

Stern: I have an idea.... Let's get the guy who once tried to be a CIA member... The guy NOBODY IN THIS WORLD WOULD EXPECT... unless they have an extremely high IQ, but we don't give a f*ck about them.... They'll be dismissed as a nut job...

Let's get Popovich to throw it... And get the Refs to call the games RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE, or even a little in the Spurs favor.... Casual fans will use the refs as a reason its NOT fixed, and hardcore fans will be in the VAST minority... Lets do it.

=================

Anyone who acts like this scenario is BEYOND THE REALM of possibility..... Lets put it like this: I"m just thankful I have my brain and you have yours, lol.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

"he threw his clipboard and was mad when Ginobli didn't get the call at the end of game 6" - You ever heard of acting?
    ... things that go against your theory are "acting" ...

You're naming single errors that happened in 1 game, when I've listed 20... You don't see the difference in the amount of errors?
    ... ignoring all the things pointing out to the fact that this could have never been a fix (at least not game 6) ...

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  7.6 KB

reallytho

Dear Village Idiot,

In every court case there's a defense and a prosecution.. You guys have presented what, 2 pieces of evidence? Pop throwing his clip board, and other 1 time errors....

Me and Mac have presented 20...

You do understand that, whoever has the stronger evidence in court wins right? You do understand, the defense having 1 piece of evidence doesn't exonerate them from the charges, right?

Oh no, I forgot, you're an imbecile... You don't know how things work in the real world. You still don't even comprehend what a fix is, so how could you agree Pop is fixing.

#makes note not to reply to a retard unless they ACTUALLY KNOW what we are talking about here.

face

just an opinion man, was just thinking about it and talking and making a point about him throwing the clipboard. not as deeply invested as you. just because you post all these reasons why you think fix, all posts to the contrary should stop? no need to be rude with all the facepalms, village idiot and low basketball IQ stuff, you can just say 'i thought he was acting'

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Paranoia/ˌpærəˈnɔɪə/ (adjective: paranoid/ˈpærənɔɪd/) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracyconcerning a perceived threat towards oneself. (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.")
    Making
    false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia.

For example, an incident most people would view as an
    accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    just an opinion man, was just thinking about it and talking and making a point about him throwing the clipboard. not as deeply invested as you. just because you post all these reasons why you think fix, all posts to the contrary should stop? no need to be rude with all the facepalms, village idiot and low basketball IQ stuff, you can just say 'i thought he was acting'

I didn't mean to be rude to you, that was to someone else.

This is my thing: You said he threw his clipboard, and I gave a REASON (acting) for why that doesn't prove he didn't fix, right?

Now, can you go back and give me a reason for the 20 things I've listed so far? I'm here for intelligent debate (if you want to do that)... If you have no argument, throw your hands up and say you have no argument....

In a court of law, the prosecution and defense have to provide REASONS to dispute each point the other is making, and then the Jury decides who they believe.

That's why I gave you the acting reason for him throwing his clipboard... I'm not trying to be a blow hard, I'm actually debating with you.

But you haven't given me ONE REASON for the 20 things I've listed in this thread so far..... If you don't have time to give a logical REASON for all my 20 points, then you can concede the argument, and that's cool.

face

here's my conspiracy theory:
    rattz, menses and realyltho are the same person

reallytho

Hahaha.....

So now, 1 person has conspired to pretend to be 3 people, to strengthen our arguments against Popovich... And that explains IT ALL.

Gotcha.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

But you haven't given me ONE REASON for the 20 things I've listed in this thread so far..... If you don't have time to give a logical REASON for all my 20 points, then you can concede the argument, and that's cool.
    Regardless if people would give you 1 or 20 reasons you would consider all of it as ACTING, right?

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    SSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUURRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE
    thought you were done

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL...thats what they always say....I hate the Lakers...and half their rings were rigged...I love Miami....they rigged it for them this year...its not many people who think the way I do.....there ain't no duplicate of me...lol........most people cannot separate belief from reality...

First ... 2345678 Last