reallytho
    reallytho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    What a fckng paranoid idiot!

*Smileys used to hide insecurity of the doubt they have but are afraid to admit*

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    totally agree. too many 3 point shooters on the heat, too risky to let them keep firing away. hope teams learn from that stupid game.

yea popovich had some sucky moments the last two games, but let's not forget who got them there, pretty much responsible for all the good things too (grizzlies sweep, beating warriors, beating heat a bunch). popovich is just stubborn, believing in ginoobler and does not believe in fouling up 3

So sitting your best players when they should be playing, and playing your worst players when they shouldn't be playing,, is now classified as "sucky moments" ? Whats stopping it from being classified as fixing? How can your mind make this distinction?

Also, I'd like to hear you try to explain why he took Green out only AFTER he hit his first shot (to get a little rhythm) ... No one in the world can try and add a better logic to this, besides the obvious one (point shaving), because it's not even possible.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave reallytho 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

well, i am talking about game 6, and i think the rational (in not playing duncan) was going small with his faster defenders to defend the 3 and not necessarily rebound the ball (obviously a mistake).

you really think if a team is gonna fix a series they would be up 3 with 7 seconds and hoping ray allen makes a 3 after lebron clanked one?

game 7 i was pretty pissed off at Pop for letting ginobli run the play when they were down 4 in which he turned it over like an impulsive wingnut again.

not sure why he took green out, and why he kept playing gisuckly. i really had already accepted that they had choked the series away in game six. i mean when you're up 5 to wiin the fukkin championship with 28 seconds left, you really need to foul either before or after lebron clanks that 3, pretty simple, you cannot keep letting the team fire away with the championship on the line like that. maybe they made some deal in between game 6 and game 7 to fix it, but i prefer to believe they just got outplayed. it wasn't like they were in the lead that much of that game, and heat played well. game 6 was the travesty.

in the end, will be one of the saddest choke jobs anyone has ever seen, up 5 in a closeout world championship game and fukkin lose, gimme a fukking break!
    Last edited by face; 06-22-13 at 08:56 AM.

reallytho

Face... You have to understand something:

1) The ONLY person in on the Fix was Greg Popovich... Possibly with instructions from the NBA... And Pop POSSIBLY gave instructions to Ginobli to throw games. But Pop is the only person in on the fix for a FACT.

2) All the players on his team, are playing their HEARTS OUT .... They are the better team, PERIOD... This is why it's a "3 point game with 5 seconds left that someone is trying to fix"... Duncan isn't fixing.... Parker isn't fixing... Lenard isn't fixing.... Hell, I don't even think the REFS were in on this one...

So when you have the coach, doing EVERYTHING HE POSSIBLY CAN to lose, of course it can keep things close for the Heat, and they can EVENTUALLY hit a few 3's to win the game... You act like they hit 10 3's in a row to win.... Lebron missed a 3, then made a 3.... Lebron missed a 3, Ray made a 3....

Are you really going to act like that was IMPOSSIBLE?

Pop was probably shitting in his drawls when Bron didn't hit his 3... Or maybe he was ok, because the Mob bosses (or whatever the reason he's doing this) would know he "tried" ... So, he'd be off the hook.. So, ANYTIME a game is FIXED, a win is never GUARANTEED, but what you can do is handicap your team and pray the other team pulls it off...

You ever played a fighting game? Just because the handicapped player starts with 50% health and the other player has 100% health, that doesn't mean the 50% health player is GUARANTEED to lose... It just makes it a HELL of a lot harder to win...

And there you go.... "i dont know why he took out green"... Has it EVER occured to you... That if something has NO LOGICAL explanation, that something funny just MIGHT be going on behind the scenes? Everything deserves an explanation.. If there is none, that is a red flag...

And I think you're being very short sighted only pointing at Game 7.... take everything as sum of its parts..... If you feel Game 7 was fishy, and I feel Game 6 and 7 was fishy... I mean, goddamn, where there's smoke theirs fire... You ever heard that?

GREG POPOVICH FIXED THESE GAMES........ If you didn't notice, you're basketball IQ is not at the HIGHEST level... No disrespect, this is not your fault... Pop's basketball IQ is 3x mine..... So he knows what to do to fool people with an IQ level of B.... but me, I have an A+ basketball IQ... He cannot fool me....

And the fact that, his IQ is, WAY HIGHER THAN MINE, is the MAIN REASON why I know for a FACT he fixed these games... Because he has an IQ MUCH HIGHER THAN MINE, but made 12 mistakes that I WOULDN'T MAKE.....

If he cut back on even ONE of these mistakes, they would have won this series.... but he made 12 MISTAKES that even I would'nt make... That isn't proof enough for you?

Do you understand? If I was coaching the San Antonio Spurs, they would be GUARANTEED world Champions right now.... I'm not smarter than Pop....

Which is why, Pop threw the series.... Guaranteed.

You all can continue to believe what you'd like to believe.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-22-13 at 03:24 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave reallytho 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

Im going to spend the rest of summer reading the forums and making the ultimate fade list because some of you are off your rocker and it shall make for a good system.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Im going to spend the rest of summer reading the forums and making the ultimate fade list because some of you are off your rocker and it shall make for a good system.

Have a question for you: What proof, or even argument, do you have that Popovich would NEVER fix a game? Please be so kind and answer this for me...

You do realize, the President of the United States (yes, the same people who can't get elected with so much as a speeding ticket, I believe), was once caught in a HUGE scandal. You do understand this, right?

You do understand that's where the term "Spygate" and all these others "gates" come from, because of the watergate scandal, right?

So, the President of the United States is not above a scandal, but HOW DARE we say an NBA coach is...

When broken down like this, how much dumber do you feel? Enlighten me.

daonlyplaya
    daonlyplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

There was no point shaving.. Everybody acting like they know the game of basketball better than Gregg now. Tony parker was struggling big time and they clearly needed 3 point shooters on the floor. There's nothing more to it. Spurs should've won it in game 6 and were very unfortunate not to

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

You guys are crazy. Popovich just choked away the last 2 games...nothing more & nothing less. I don't know the guy but 99% of those guys are basketball junkies....they don't aspire to build companies or need hundreds of millions. They make more then they'll need since all they do is watch hoops, coach hoops, and think hoops. Most prob have to be dragged on vacation or something other than their job. Pretty much everyone but Duncan had to fail late to lose gm6 so they're all in on it too? Don't be stupid. Pop just believed in the wrong guys...I get loyalty but not when it costs you a championship. Why be loyal to Danny Green anyway? Dusty Baker does this same shit every year in bases...thats why he's never won anything. Pop was obviously overrated and made some bad decisions that cost them the series. Point shaving could be a NBA ref like Tim whatever or some college kids that will never get the big paydays.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by reallytho View Post
    Have a question for you: What proof, or even argument, do you have that Popovich would NEVER fix a game? Please be so kind and answer this for me...

You do realize, the President of the United States (yes, the same people who can't get elected with so much as a speeding ticket, I believe), was once caught in a HUGE scandal. You do understand this, right?

You do understand that's where the term "Spygate" and all these others "gates" come from, because of the watergate scandal, right?

So, the President of the United States is not above a scandal, but HOW DARE we say an NBA coach is...

When broken down like this, how much dumber do you feel? Enlighten me.
    Who says the President is not above a scandal he is still President, right? anyway back to basketball....

You do realize Miami has played the whole season with an even smaller line up than last year (which they also won the ship and were 'undersized'), Pop knows what hes doing in defending the 3 point line if Ray would of missed he would of been praised for his brilliant coaching.

Mr Handicapable

There are reasons Pop did what he did although they don't make sense to me. You can find my comments somewhere in the gm 6 thread where I said Pop should put Leonard on Wade when DWade got off to a nice start and replace Ginobili with Diaw. He did and Wade slowed way down and Diaw made some nice plays to get them a 10 pt halftime lead. He still thought he had live or die w/Giniboli so he rode him out. They should've won despite Ginobili (and Pop) but he fk'd up again and took Duncan out. There is a easy explanation....he wanted quicker guys to get to the 3 pt shooters but then Mia gets the rebound. I would've just fouled...how do you gain 3 pts from 2 ft's? At the same time...most every coach from high school to NBA still hasnt figured that out for some reason? GM 7...SA prob wins if Diaw gets Green's minutes....but Pop was counting on Green to atleast draw coverage and open up the paint. I guess he still did that but Diaw is better in every phase of the game except 3s and he was even 1-1 there. Pops decisions were stupid but alot of guys are too loyal and over think the end of the game....we just didn't expect it from a guy with 4 rings and supposedly one of the best in the game

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    There are reasons Pop did what he did although they don't make sense to me. You can find my comments somewhere in the gm 6 thread where I said Pop should put Leonard on Wade when DWade got off to a nice start and replace Ginobili with Diaw. He did and Wade slowed way down and Diaw made some nice plays to get them a 10 pt halftime lead. He still thought he had live or die w/Giniboli so he rode him out. They should've won despite Ginobili (and Pop) but he fk'd up again and took Duncan out. There is a easy explanation....he wanted quicker guys to get to the 3 pt shooters but then Mia gets the rebound. I would've just fouled...how do you gain 3 pts from 2 ft's? At the same time...most every coach from high school to NBA still hasnt figured that out for some reason? GM 7...SA prob wins if Diaw gets Green's minutes....but Pop was counting on Green to atleast draw coverage and open up the paint. I guess he still did that but Diaw is better in every phase of the game except 3s and he was even 1-1 there. Pops decisions were stupid but alot of guys are too loyal and over think the end of the game....we just didn't expect it from a guy with 4 rings and supposedly one of the best in the game
    Disagree. Diaw is actually a 3 point shooter (think Ryan Anderson on the Hornets) and he actually is not even that good. If Diaw had minutes Miami would be going at him every play, in fact they did and Lebron started to eat him up late in the series which goes to my point if you have Leonard on Wade who guards Lebron??

reallytho

Mr. Handicap: A coach that has coached for 30 to 40 years, who has already won 4 titles, all of a sudden just happen to choke in 2 games back to back?

You don't really believe that. You're just talking for arguments sake.

The funny thing is... There is corruption in EVERYTHING in the world.. Every job, every corporation... People get fired everyday because they have managers that have a personal vendetta against them.... But, I'd be "off my rocker" or out of my mind to say this is possible right? rofl.

When going off the law of percentages, it's actually GUARANTEED to be some corruption in the NBA... Otherwise, we'd be saying EVERYONE working in / for the NBA are perfect little angels.... Do you fuckin idiots REALLY believe that?

We just so happened to catch popovich red handed.

Idiots: Listen to what I'm telling you.... Stop having your answer already predetermined, and absorb the education I am giving you...

reallytho

Who says the President is not above a scandal he is still President, right? anyway back to basketball....

What did this even mean?

Did you just say some convoluted horse shit because you didn't have a better rebuttal?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr. Handicap: A coach that has coached for 30 to 40 years, who has already won 4 titles, all of a sudden just happen to choke in 2 games back to back?

You don't really believe that. You're just talking for arguments sake.

The funny thing is... There is corruption in EVERYTHING in the world.. Every job, every corporation... People get fired everyday because they have managers that have a personal vendetta against them.... But, I'd be "off my rocker" or out of my mind to say this is possible right? rofl.

When going off the law of percentages, it's actually GUARANTEED to be some corruption in the NBA... Otherwise, we'd be saying EVERYONE working in / for the NBA are perfect little angels.... Do you fuckin idiots REALLY believe that?

We just so happened to catch popovich red handed.

Idiots: Listen to what I'm telling you.... Stop having your answer already predetermined, and absorb the education I am giving you...
    Pop didn't choke 2 games, crazy he choked the last minute of game 6 and Miami came out like sharks for Game 7. Been saying it since playoff started Miami is the best team in the league by far. Their defense is something like I've never seen before, Spurs could barely execute offense the way they swarm on them all while they get the 2nd best win streak in NBA history, a streak that probably won't get touched, and Wade playing injured and they still win the championship. You need to recognize greatness...

and no one said anything about NBA not being corrupt, for some reason you continue to make shit up.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

damn the level of stupidity around here is at a all time high.. so great another fukkin moron has signed up to the sight, welcome aboard reallytho, you will fit right in with the rest of the retards in the nba forum...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

What did this even mean?

Did you just say some convoluted horse shit because you didn't have a better rebuttal?
    4/5 of the shit you post makes no damn sense, I find it hard to reply to shit that makes no sense.

reallytho

4/5 of the shit you post makes no damn sense, I find it hard to reply to shit that makes no sense.

I can tell you're probably like 12 (I seriously can), So I'll give you a pass.

You're stuck on the final minutes of game 6... When me (and the thread starter) have said many times he was doing things all game.

But he pulled it off easy, because idiots like you just don't know basketball. And it's nothing wrong with that.

This is a betting forum right? Just keep in mind this thread if the Spurs ever make it to the finals or big playoff game again. Because now, you never know with pop.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    damn the level of stupidity around here is at a all time high.. so great another fukkin moron has signed up to the sight, welcome aboard reallytho, you will fit right in with the rest of the retards in the nba forum...

Can you tell me why you feel I'm a moron and stupid? Because I said a human being could possibly be up to something corrupt, is that why?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

I can tell you're probably like 12 (I seriously can), So I'll give you a pass.

You're stuck on the final minutes of game 6... When me (and the thread starter) have said many times he was doing things all game.

But he pulled it off easy, because idiots like you just don't know basketball. And it's nothing wrong with that.

This is a betting forum right? Just keep in mind this thread if the Spurs ever make it to the finals or big playoff game again. Because now, you never know with pop.
    Nice guess I am double that plus one, hope your good at math (no sarcasm). You still can't comprehend how good Miami Heat are. They show low 40% pretty much the whole series and previous series. They shot 40% getting wide open shots, imagine if there shots were falling like how they were for SA (you know those last second contested prayer shots) we wouldn't even been talking about how close Spurs were to a championship.

reallytho

Basically, this is what it comes down to:

-Me, and anyone who says Pop fixed the games, believe it's NO WAY a coach who's won 4 titles and coached for 30 years can make 12++ mistakes in 2 games that a guy working at McDonald's wouldn't make... That's our argument.

-Anyone who is calling us "morons" and "idiots" are basically saying: There is no way a human being could POSSIBLY be corrupt or have some incentive to do something deceitful.

Digest that and you'll see you'll never win this argument.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-22-13 at 05:42 PM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Your a moron because you only think black and white. Its either this way or that way. You can't think outside the box there is no grey area with you. For some psychotic reason you keep putting words in our mouths, no one is saying the NBA is not corrupt in some degrees its just the fix wasn't there. I also find it hard to coach a pro sports team while working at McDonalds.

Mr Handicapable

Disagree. Diaw is actually a 3 point shooter (think Ryan Anderson on the Hornets) and he actually is not even that good. If Diaw had minutes Miami would be going at him every play, in fact they did and Lebron started to eat him up late in the series which goes to my point if you have Leonard on Wade who guards Lebron??
    Diaw was doing ok on James...obv not as athletic as Leonard. My point is...Green showed why people cut him and he was in the D league, etc. He's can barely move...barely dribble...can't shoot on the drive at all. He was completely worthless and Pop should've pulled him for somebody. You can't even say he's one of his boys like Ginobili that got Pop his rings.

reallytho

Your a moron because you only think black and white. Its either this way or that way. You can't think outside the box there is no grey area with you. For some psychotic reason you keep putting words in our mouths, no one is saying the NBA is not corrupt in some degrees its just the fix wasn't there. I also find it hard to coach a pro sports team while working at McDonalds.

Your arguments suck, and it's not even mildly interesting entertaining you, please kick rocks.

Here's a few facts:

-Tony Parker, the Spurs BEST player, had a total of 2 turnovers in games 6 and 7 combined.

-Manu Ginobli, a player who has struggled all playoffs, had a total of 12 turnovers in games 6 and 7 combined.

In both games 6 and 7, Tony Parker was on the bench for the Spur's final critical play of the games, while Ginobli was in, handling the ball (the STARTING POINT GUARDS JOB).

This, you imbecile, is GUARANTEED evidence of a fix... Not hearsay... Not rumors... This is factual things that actually happened... IN 2 GAMES, NOT ONE....

The guy with the MOST TURNOVERS, ended the games for the Spurs, BOTH NIGHTS... With turnovers, BOTH NIGHTS, while Parker sat on the bench.....

Oh, and I'm just supposed to believe Pop had 2 brain farts in back to back games..... lol.

Now that I look at this, Ginobli was probably in on the fix too... Not 1,000% sure like I am about Pop, but he probably was.

There is NO EVIDENCE you have presented YET to suggest pop didn't fix the games. So step the Fudge out of the thread and go play in traffic. (and of course I've cursed you out now, so you won't come back and say "dam... wait.... you might have a point with those stats".... Now you'll just come say some more horse shit because I made you mad.... That's typical though. Buh Bye)
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-22-13 at 05:59 PM.

reallytho

Mr Handicap.... Give me a logical explanation for this.... I'm not sure if you're mad by now or not... But I'm hoping you can be unbiased.... Explain this to me:

Here's a few facts:

-Tony Parker, the Spurs BEST player, had a total of 2 turnovers in games 6 and 7 combined.

-Manu Ginobli, a player who has struggled all playoffs, had a total of 12 turnovers in games 6 and 7 combined.

In both games 6 and 7, Tony Parker was on the bench for the Spur's final critical play of the games, while Ginobli was in, handling the ball (the STARTING POINT GUARDS JOB).

=========================

Mr Handicap..... You're really going to say, with your heart and sole, even just based off this ONE example, that their is a BETTER explanation for this BESIDES point shaving / throwing games? Be honest with yourself. (and this is ONE example out of 15)...

Mr Handicapable

Reallytho,

YOURE MISSING THE POINT

So everyone but Duncan is in on it too? Ginobili had to miss a ft...so did Leonard (a 21 yr old kid with his whole career..hundreds of mil ahead of him). SA had a 98.6% chance of winning gm 6....so Pop obv even sucks at fixing games. I'm not saying cheating isn't possible but I am 100% sure that this isn't an example. YOu fix a regular game on a tuesday night that people don't notice...NOT WHEN THE WHOLE FKN WORLD WATCHING. LMAO

Go look for bigfoot or something...you're out to lunch

reallytho

Reallytho,

YOURE MISSING THE POINT

So everyone but Duncan is in on it too? Ginobili had to miss a ft...so did Leonard (a 21 yr old kid with his whole career..hundreds of mil ahead of him). SA had a 98.6% chance of winning gm 6....so Pop obv even sucks at fixing games. I'm not saying cheating isn't possible but I am 100% sure that this isn't an example. YOu fix a regular game on a tuesday night that people don't notice...NOT WHEN THE WHOLE FKN WORLD WATCHING. LMAO

Go look for bigfoot or something...you're out to lunch

Why do you keep saying "was everyone else in on it too" ..? Are you mentally retarded?

Tim Donaghy fixed games for a FACT .... No one else was in on it.... Why does someone else have to be in on Pop trying to throw the games?

Can you come answer this question without sounding like a COMPLETE idiot?

Mr Handicapable

Thats also incorrect...Parker took the last shot in regulation gm 6.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

The irony is your probably white with the name reallytho, like really though??

reallytho

" YOu fix a regular game on a tuesday night that people don't notice...NOT WHEN THE WHOLE FKN WORLD WATCHING."

a game in the NBA finals makes 100000x more than a regular season game on a Tuesday night. And oh.... An NBA title is on the line ... (did you seriously just say that retarded shit? ROFL!!!!)

Ok, you've confirmed it, you are mentally HANDICAP like your name says.

No more talking to you.

reallytho

Thats also incorrect...Parker took the last shot in regulation gm 6.

Regulation? So overtime isn't part of the game? I said nothing about regulation, I said the GAME.

Kill yourself you fuckin idiot. seriously you're screwed, LOL.

Mr Handicapable

If you want a conspiracy this bad then have one then...jeez.

Why would people pay Popovitch to cheat when his team plays well enough to have a 98.6 % chance of winning? Makes no sense whatsover. If you pay me...I'll do some shady shit at the end but only the last 20 seconds and you might win with a miracle. Either that line of reasoning or maybe Pop is too loyal to a guy like Ginobili who got him several rings. Which makes more sense?

Mr Handicapable

And go fk yourself with your 30 posts rookie. Tough guy behind a keyboard...I'd choke the fk out of you and leave you for dead. Show some fkn respect for other peoples opinions..esp when you're as fkn idiotic as you are. Want my address? I'm sure you're half my age but I'd fk your world up bad

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Why do you keep saying "was everyone else in on it too" ..? Are you mentally retarded?

Tim Donaghy fixed games for a FACT .... No one else was in on it.... Why does someone else have to be in on Pop trying to throw the games?

Can you come answer this question without sounding like a COMPLETE idiot?
    You can't figure out the difference between a ref fixing and a coach fixing like really tho?? How is a coach suppose to fix a game when NONE of the players are in on it? If Pop had all bench players starting then I'd say it was suspect x10000%

Mr Handicapable

You can't figure out the difference between a ref fixing and a coach fixing like really tho?? How is a coach suppose to fix a game when NONE of the players are in on it? If Pop had all bench players starting then I'd say it was suspect x10000%
    This guy doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Donaghy fixed totals...COMPLETELY DIFF then fixing games. THis is prob some 19 yr old immature kid. Everyone knows with a fix...you try to keep it low key so there is no investigation. A very small group of people can make big money on a weeknight Tulane vs toledo or Cavs vs Kings. You don't avoid shit by fixing the finals....one coach cant fix a game anyway without alot of help. Complete fkn idiot

reallytho

Bigfoot = More believable than an NBA game.

First 123456 ... Last