reallytho
    reallytho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Just wanted to make one note: Neither of the 2 cretin's who are arguing with me have given ONE rebuttal to any point I've made... While I've dismissed everything they've said... (some idiot said, "why would he rig the finals, and not a regular season game on a tuesday") ... rofl!!! (he said THAT.... *gulp*.... on a BETTING forum....) rofl x 10 million!!!!

No wonder I can't get through to them, they're mentally handicap.

That WILL go down is the most retarded remark in INTERNET history.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-22-13 at 06:23 PM.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by reallytho View Post
    Bigfoot = More believable than an NBA game.
    Thats all the kids on here ever post. I'm not even that big of an NBA fan myself...hard to win money for me anyway compared to football or ncaa hoops. They said Stern wanted a Jew York City/Miami eastern finals so they bet knicks. THen Indy shot 46 free throws to 18 for ny in gm 6 and some of the SAME IDIOTS were saying it was fixed for Indy now. Have it your way...you win.

reallytho

Just wanted to make one note: Neither of the 2 cretin's who are arguing with me have given ONE rebuttal to any point I've made... While I've dismissed everything they've said... (some idiot said, "why would he rig the finals, and not a regular season game on a tuesday") ... rofl!!! (he said THAT.... *gulp*.... on a BETTING forum....) rofl x 10 million!!!!

No wonder I can't get through to them, they're mentally handicap.

That WILL go down is the most retarded remark in INTERNET history.

Quoted for emphasis. Let that comment soak in people.

Mr Handicapable

Quoted for emphasis. Let that comment soak in people.

Who's been caught cheating before Tulane or Notre Dame? Its the small guy..the small game that gets by for a while. Read something...learn something. Thats why America is going to hell...mouthy little kids that dont know shit run their mouths nonstop. More people bet the public fav anyway which IS NOT THE SPURS NUMNUTS....lmao. Pop cheated so the Miami ML idiots can get paid on a miracle. Wow you're a mensa member...congrats on your thorough investigation.

reallytho

"why would he rig the finals, and not a regular season game on a tuesday???".

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

Handicap... I may be mistaken but I could have sworn that you quoted in either game 6 or 7 game thread that if Pop kept playing Green and maybe even Ginobli that the fix was in? Didnt you say that? I've been traveling and been away from the computer but obviously you smelled something fishy at the time as well.

Reallytho is making good points. Sure him and I may sound a bit over dramatic but there's too many questions unanswered. Reallytho now has me thinking that Ginobli may have been in on it too. If you're playing THAT bad, don't you take yourself out of the game?

Congrats to Miami. Thay won... but they got a lot of help by Pops and Ginobli. How many times do you ever see that? Ginobli and Pops were miami's 2nd and 3rd best people...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Diaw was doing ok on James...obv not as athletic as Leonard. My point is...Green showed why people cut him and he was in the D league, etc. He's can barely move...barely dribble...can't shoot on the drive at all. He was completely worthless and Pop should've pulled him for somebody. You can't even say he's one of his boys like Ginobili that got Pop his rings.

Mac4Lyfe

I forgot to mention... Guess who showed up to the Heat after party celebration that night???? Danny fukkking/sucking Green. Bastard goes like 1 for 19 and parties with the enemy? WTF.Add his ass to the fix list. I'm waiting to find out Pops was partying too.

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Handicap... I may be mistaken but I could have sworn that you quoted in either game 6 or 7 game thread that if Pop kept playing Green and maybe even Ginobli that the fix was in? Didnt you say that? I've been traveling and been away from the computer but obviously you smelled something fishy at the time as well.

Reallytho is making good points. Sure him and I may sound a bit over dramatic but there's too many questions unanswered. Reallytho now has me thinking that Ginobli may have been in on it too. If you're playing THAT bad, don't you take yourself out of the game?

Congrats to Miami. Thay won... but they got a lot of help by Pops and Ginobli. How many times do you ever see that? Ginobli and Pops were miami's 2nd and 3rd best people...

You are an EXTREMELY smart person... It takes an EXTREMELY smart person to see this shit...

We can't even be mad at those who don't see it... We just have to be glad that we have a high IQ and they think like programmed dogs.

reallytho

TOP 4 REASONS Miami won this NBA finals:

1) Greg Popovich's Coaching
    2) Manu Ginoblis Turnovers
    3) Ray Allen's 3 pointer
    4) Lebron James

Mac... Like you said... Dude isn't even the reason they won a title... He's 4th on the list.... When a coach has THIS MUCH negative impact on his team, more impact on the series than the "4 time MVP".... That's a red flag right there.

But we're not just stopping there... We're breaking EVERYTHING DOWN, but they STILL turn a blind eye to it... lol... #sad
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-22-13 at 10:19 PM.

reallytho

Mac... Here's another semi-smoking gun...

Look at Pop's eyes... Just look at his eyes and how he can't even look at the reporter.... Look at his reactions when she says certain things, like "turnovers", or mentions "timmy" ... He look like he hiding something... Just look at him... (let me know what you think)

Funny eyes:

0:08
    0:16
    0:41

Last edited by reallytho; 06-22-13 at 10:32 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol you jokers are idiotic. i'll admit the NBA is rigged to a certain degree; refs extending series, etc but to say the entire game is rigged, even by the players/coaches is pathetic.. wtf would be the reason behind doing that? to make a couple bucks? you get a huge bonus if you win the finals, these dudes don't care about money, there all already well set. they care about winning, thats the point of the game. they eat, sleep, and breathe basketball. give credit where credit is due, the heat (may have had some look) but deserve the title. sick of people crying about refs and other pointless b.s. whenever the heat win. the only time the nba is "rigged" is when the heat win it all lmao, gtfoh. and saying lbj is the 4th main reason the heat won the finals shows your lack of knowledge.. the dude nearly outscored the spurs in the 4th qtr of game 6 (18-20) and shut down TP defensively. And game 7 he had one of the most dominant performances i've seen since mj.. But of course rather than give him credit your gonna say some dude who scored 2 points up until that 3 pointer was the reason they won game 6 lmao. basketball is a TEAM sport, one dude cant take every shot, especially when he's being double teamed. if i was spoelestra i would draw up the same play.. thats why they signed ray. Popovich is human. did he make some mistakes, yes but don't act like you could do a better job coaching over someone who's 4-1 in the finals lol. funny reading how moronic some of you nimrods are

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    lol you jokers are idiotic. i'll admit the NBA is rigged to a certain degree; refs extending series, etc but to say the entire game is rigged, even by the players/coaches is pathetic.. wtf would be the reason behind doing that? to make a couple bucks? you get a huge bonus if you win the finals, these dudes don't care about money, there all already well set. they care about winning, thats the point of the game. they eat, sleep, and breathe basketball. give credit where credit is due, the heat (may have had some look) but deserve the title. sick of people crying about refs and other pointless b.s. whenever the heat win. the only time the nba is "rigged" is when the heat win it all lmao, gtfoh. and saying lbj is the 4th main reason the heat won the finals shows your lack of knowledge.. the dude nearly outscored the spurs in the 4th qtr of game 6 (18-20) and shut down TP defensively. And game 7 he had one of the most dominant performances i've seen since mj.. But of course rather than give him credit your gonna say some dude who scored 2 points up until that 3 pointer was the reason they won game 6 lmao. basketball is a TEAM sport, one dude cant take every shot, especially when he's being double teamed. if i was spoelestra i would draw up the same play.. thats why they signed ray. Popovich is human. did he make some mistakes, yes but don't act like you could do a better job coaching over someone who's 4-1 in the finals lol. funny reading how moronic some of you nimrods are

Possible incentives for Pop to Rig the finals:

-Returning "favors" to Stern and the NBA for helping the spurs "get over" in the past (WWE)
    -$100million in gambling bets
    -To save a loved one that the mob has abducted
    -Threats on his safety from the mob
    -Blackmail from the mob (lose the finals or we release these pics of you ass reaming ginobli).. Or blackmail to break up his marriage with pics

Nobody knows why... Money doesn't have to be the motivation... So you believe in rigging to extend a series, but not rigging to lose a series, by a coach? (another human being, mind you)

If the coach was an alien or something, you might have an argument... But if you think one human being would fix one element of the game, but NO WAY IN HELL another human being would fix another element of the game....

You really should just slit your wrists now.... Because being that ignorant, you'll never accomplish anything in life.

Mac4Lyfe

I stopped reading after you admitted what we ALL know. The NBA is WWE light. Shit is for entertainment purposes. You admit that it's rigged but just not all rigged??? You're saying the same thing we're saying. Most everyone here already know what the outcome will be on this soap opera bullshit. We all knew it would go 7 and we all knew Miami would win. I made a bunch of money on this series and the Indy series but it still doesn't remove the fact of how much of a joke this shit is.

reallytho

"Game 7 he had one of the most dominant performances since MJ" - Village Idiot

There would have been no Game 7 if Pop didn't fix game 6.... Thus, Pop's Impact >>>> Lebron's

Damn, the school systems have gone to SHIT lol.

reallytho

Mac, tell me if something looks funny about Pop in that interview I posted.... or if its just me (you can be honest)...

This interview had no bearing on me saying its rigged, but it was more like Sprinkles on the cake...

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

i quit reading after you said you quit reading after my first sentence.. you obviously didn't listen to a word i said so why the f*** are you replying lol. save your useless excuse bulls***
    I stopped reading after you admitted what we ALL know. The NBA is WWE light. Shit is for entertainment purposes. You admit that it's rigged but just not all rigged??? You're saying the same thing we're saying. Most everyone here already know what the outcome will be on this soap opera bullshit. We all knew it would go 7 and we all knew Miami would win. I made a bunch of money on this series and the Indy series but it still doesn't remove the fact of how much of a joke this shit is.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Possible incentives for Pop to Rig the finals:

-Returning "favors" to Stern and the NBA for helping the spurs "get over" in the past (WWE)
    -$100million in gambling bets
    -To save a loved one that the mob has abducted
    -Threats on his safety from the mob
    -Blackmail from the mob (lose the finals or we release these pics of you ass reaming ginobli).. Or blackmail to break up his marriage with pics

Nobody knows why... Money doesn't have to be the motivation... So you believe in rigging to extend a series, but not rigging to lose a series, by a coach? (another human being, mind you)

If the coach was an alien or something, you might have an argument... But if you think one human being would fix one element of the game, but NO WAY IN HELL another human being would fix another element of the game....

You really should just slit your wrists now.... Because being that ignorant, you'll never accomplish anything in life.
    the only question i have for you since you guys obviously have such a high IQ is if the series was in fact rigged why did the refs/pop allow the heat to go down 5 with under a minute left? there was a lot on the line riding what "they planned to happen" on a desperation 3.. if allen misses that shot then what? if it was rigged, i doubt they would've made it come down to that, pretty lucky if you ask me

reallytho

the only question i have for you since you guys obviously have such a high IQ is if the series was in fact rigged why did the refs/pop allow the heat to go down 5 with under a minute left? there was a lot on the line riding what "they planned to happen" on a desperation 3.. if allen misses that shot then what? if it was rigged, i doubt they would've made it come down to that, pretty lucky if you ask me

Dude, EVERYBODY wasn't in on the RIGGING.... THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE...

maybe that's why everybody thinks we are NUTS.... Yall aren't listening carefully enough....

THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW RIGGED this Finals, was Greg Popovich.... I'm not saying Duncan knew... I'm not saying Parker knew... I'm not saying Lenard knew.... I'm not saying the refs knew.... hell, I don't even know if David stern knew...

THE ONLY PERSON I know who knew, is Pop.... I don't know if he got orders from the NBA to plot it out, or if he did it on his own like Donaghy... no fuckin clue.....

So, the "refs" didnt let the spurs get ahead by 5... Duncan is still out there playing his heart out.. He has NO CLUE his father figure is fixing the finals...

I'll say this one last time: In a fighting game, a player can start the match with a handicap if they want...

Player 1: 75% health (Spurs)

Player 2: 100% health (Heat)

There is NO GUARANTEE player 2 will win... But that doesn't mean things are HARDER for player 1... Pop made things HARD for his team.... If he doesn't make these 15 retarded as coaching decisions, they win by 15 points probably....

Do you understand? The ONLY REASON it was even CLOSE enough for the Heat to steal it how they did, was because of all the point shaving Pop did ALL GAME...

Ginobli = 8 turnovers that turned into 15 points...... If he had took Ginobli out of the game (like any other coach in the WORLD would have done), they win the game in Regulation by 15 to 20 points, EASY.....

This isn't even factoring in him taking out timmy... Sitting parker in OT.... not calling a Time out in OT... he was in PANIC MODE then....

If the Spurs had won, the Spurs had won...... But that still doesnt mean he didn't TRY to lose... Ray Allen misses the miracle 3, maybe the mob chops Pop's fuckin head off.... Maybe he loses out on that $100 million bet... I have no fuckin clue what would've happen...

Bottom Line: Timmy / Parker / Lenard weren't part of the script... So if they had ruined it for Pop, they just would've ruined it.... Nothing he could do about that.

If Pop could've played Duncan 10 minutes and Parker 5 minutes that ENTIRE game... He would've... But thats TOO suspicious.... #think.... #think.... #think..... #think..... Use your HEAD..... He's basically COMMITTING A MURDER.... He cant be OBVIOUS about it... He cant run in WALMART WITH A AK-47.... He'd get CAUGHT.... He tried not to get CAUGHT....

#think.... #think..... #think..... #think...... USE YOUR HEAD GOD GAVE YOU.....
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-23-13 at 12:05 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

I never said the refs were fixing. I thought the refs were pretty good this entire series.

Pops is the one suspect in my mind. He has never ever done the bullshit he did those last 2 games. In fact, if you go back in this entire series there was more suspect moves by Pops.

How/why did Pops let the game get so precarious in game 6? He's not a puppet master pulling strings on every player. He can't control a shot or make a ball go into the hoop. What he can do though is put his team in positions of weakness in order to sway the odds, which he did very often. Is it plausible to say Popovitch screwed up? Isn't it plausible to say he was very off his game? Isn't it plausible to say that several of his moves were questionable? If you think it's plausible than what you're really saying is that Pops was incompetent, asleep at the wheel, limited in his duty as a coach? I don't believe Popovich is any of that, which leads me to believe something else was going on. The one thing plausible to me is that he was in on a fix, orchestrated by who the hell knows. I just know Pops isn't that incompetent.

By saying it wasn't a fix, aren't you really saying that Popovich is an idiot?

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

maybe that's why everybody thinks we are NUTS.... Yall aren't listening carefully enough....

THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW RIGGED this Finals, was Greg Popovich.... I'm not saying Duncan knew... I'm not saying Parker knew... I'm not saying Lenard knew.... I'm not saying the refs knew.... hell, I don't even know if David stern knew...

THE ONLY PERSON I know who knew, is Pop.... I don't know if he got orders from the NBA to plot it out, or if he did it on his own like Donaghy... no fuckin clue.....

So, the "refs" didnt let the spurs get ahead by 5... Duncan is still out there playing his heart out.. He has NO CLUE his father figure is fixing the finals...

I'll say this one last time: In a fighting game, a player can start the match with a handicap if they want...

There is NO GUARANTEE player 2 will win... But that doesn't mean things are HARDER for player 1... Pop made things HARD for his team.... If he doesn't make these 15 retarded as coaching decisions, they win by 15 points probably....

Do you understand? The ONLY REASON it was even CLOSE enough for the Heat to steal it how they did, was because of all the point shaving Pop did ALL GAME...

Ginobli = 8 turnovers that turned into 15 points...... If he had took Ginobli out of the game (like any other coach in the WORLD wouldh ave done), they win the game in Regulation by 15 to 20 points, EASY.....

This isn't even factoring in him taking out timmy... Sitting parker in OT.... not calling a Time out in OT... he was in PANIC MODE then....

If the heat had won, the heat had won...... But that still doesnt mean he didn't TRY to lose... Ray Allen misses the miracle 3, maybe the mob chops his fuckin head off.... Maybe he loses out on that $100 million bet... I have no fuckin clue what would've happen...

Bottom Line: Timmy / Parker / Lenard weren't part of the script... So if they had ruined it for Pop, they just would've ruined it.... Nothing he could do besides that.

If Pop could've played Duncan 10 minutes and Parker 5 minutes that ENTIRE game... He would've... But thats TOO suspicious.... #think.... #think.... #think..... #think..... Use your HEAD..... He's basically COMMITTING A MURDER.... He cant be OBVIOUS about it... He cant run in WALMART WITH A AK-47.... He'd get CAUGHT.... He tried not to get CAUGHT....

Whatever your smokin put it down sir. Your calling other people crazy for not believing in your far fetched conspiracy theory lol. Use your head bro and quit living in fantasy land.

Mac4Lyfe

Pops was clearly lying in that press conference. He didn't want to say much so not to get caught in a lie. He's the perfect guy for a fix because he knows that he won't answer any questions and can just move on like nothing happened.

Mac, tell me if something looks funny about Pop in that interview I posted.... or if its just me (you can be honest)...

This interview had no bearing on me saying its rigged, but it was more like Sprinkles on the cake...

Mr Handicapable

Mac,

Look I said Popovich sucked and is completely responsible for blowing the series. However...I don't think everything is a fix either. How do you fix something without the players being in on it? YOu can shave a few points but SA still had 98.6% chance of winning. Not to mention...prob tens of millions more from the public on Miami then SA anyway. Every numnut kid on here was Miami ML every game. Who is Pop helping?

For the 10,000 I'll post this. Wouldn't the NBA and Stern benefit from NY/Miami in the eastern finals? Knicks in the finals brings prob 3x the viewers Indy/Miami had. Nobody gives a shit about the Pacers...we don't even care in Indy til the playoffs. THe Knicks were right there gm6...ready to take it back to NY for gm 7 and Indy got 46 free throws to 18. THE REFS LITERALLY ADVANCED INDY OVER MUCH MUCH MUCH HIGHER RATINGS w/the knicks.

I don't know why Pop did what he did...other than he's obviously a stubborn MFer. Green got him to gm 7 & Ginobili got him several rings so he rode them out. For whatever reason...he didn't believe in Diaw that much. I don't get it but I watch Dusty Baker most every day for 6 months for 5 years now and he does shit over and over that rarely works and never figures it out.

Any law enforcement looks for motive in a crime....this one has none. The crime doesn't even make it any sense. If Duncan and the other key guys aren't in it then how is anyone sure it will happen? How can anyone have confidence to place big money on something that wishy washy. I'm betting millions so Popovich can give us a 1.4% chance to hit a -300 bet....lmao.

Mac4Lyfe

Down 3 with one last possession and Pops had Duncan and Splitter on the floor, neither who could hit a 3 pointer if their life depended on it.

Come on man... Do you really think Pops is that fukking stupid? Who does that? NO ONE DOES. Not even a coach at the local YMCA.

Unless we find out later that Pops was drunk or on meth, I firmly believe he was rigging these games. Too many bad moves that hurt his team.

Mr Handicapable

Ginobli = 8 turnovers that turned into 15 points...... If he had took Ginobli out of the game (like any other coach in the WORLD would have done), they win the game in Regulation by 15 to 20 points, EASY.....

If the Spurs had won, the Spurs had won...... But that still doesnt mean he didn't TRY to lose... Ray Allen misses the miracle 3, maybe the mob chops his fuckin head off.... Maybe he loses out on that $100 million bet... I have no fuckin clue what would've happen...

Bottom Line: Timmy / Parker / Lenard weren't part of the script... So if they had ruined it for Pop, they just would've ruined it.... Nothing he could do about that.

And for you....dude you're crazy but this is a much better argument then you made earlier. From a mob point of view or a scammer point of view....they don't gamble. They want a sure thing. Pop did some random weird shit...give you that but I don't see how you get a 4 time NBA champion coach to halfass fix (which is all he can do by himself) a game that may or may not hit? I don't even think you can get much action on the ML anyway in a live casino. Prob a 1-2k limit online. If Miami covers outright it makes more sense.

I will admit your logic and argument improved....give it a .0001 chance of being true.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

I didn't watch the video but when does Pop every answer questions? He's too much of a competitor to deal with questions that don't matter to him, he doesn't feed bs one bit. Reallytho how much money did you lose? Spurs weren't favored the series what were you thinking?

reallytho

Down 3 with one last possession and Pops had Duncan and Splitter on the floor, neither who could hit a 3 pointer if their life depended on it.

Come on man... Do you really think Pops is that fukking stupid? Who does that? NO ONE DOES. Not even a coach at the local YMCA.

Unless we find out later that Pops was drunk or on meth, I firmly believe he was rigging these games. Too many bad moves that hurt his team.

This is what they can't understand....

There is 3 options of what happened:

1) Pop coached a series worst than a 10th grade highschool student would (because a 10th grade highschool student would've WON that game 6)

2) Pop is on either meth, crack, cocaine, LSD... or has a very TRAUMATIC brain disease he just developed a this week

3) Pop fixed the finals

This is what it comes down to... Which one do you idiots believe?

Me and mac happen to believe Option 3... That is the MOST LOGICAL explanation in our opinion...

I don't believe pop got a SUDDEN fixation for the strongest drugs in the world or developed a traumatic brain disorder in the past week.... I don't believe, a top 5 coach in NBA history, coached 2 games worse than 1 billion other English speaking adults would have (this is a betting forum.... Would you believe THOSE odds? 5 to 1 billion?)'

Me and Mac aren't DUMB enough to believe the other 2 options.... So Pop fixing the shit, is the one we believe.
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-23-13 at 12:14 AM.

reallytho

Pops was clearly lying in that press conference. He didn't want to say much so not to get caught in a lie. He's the perfect guy for a fix because he knows that he won't answer any questions and can just move on like nothing happened.

Thanks... I knew I wasn't just imagining it...

You can look at his eyes and know he's lying.... Look at his eyes when he says, "they were just better".... That's the key phrase.... he just keeps looking off to the side, the perfect body language of a liar.

It's obvious.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

This is what they can't understand....

There is 3 options of what happened:

1) Pop coached a series worst than a 10th grade highschool student would (because a 10th grade highschool student would've WON that game 6)

2) Pop is on either meth, crack, cocaine, LSD... or has a very TRAUMATIC brain disease he just developed a this week

3) Pop fixed the finals

This is what it comes down to... Which one do you idiots believe?

Me and mac happen to believe Option 3... That is the MOST LOGICAL explanation in our opinion...

I don't believe pop got a SUDDEN fixation for the strongest drugs in the world or developed a traumatic brain disorder in the past week.... I don't believe, a top 5 coach in NBA history, coached 2 games worse than 1 billion other English speaking adults would have (this is a betting forum.... Would you believe THOSE odds? 5 to 1 billion?)'

Me and Mac aren't DUMB enough to believe the other 2 options.... So Pop fixing the shit, is the one we believe.
    yeah because it has to be one of those options lmao. Get off the drugs bro, im praying for you

reallytho

And Mac, let me say this:

You're right.... For me, it wasn't just game 6 and 7....

EVERYTIME THE SPURS WON A GAME, they came back and Pop coached a SHITTY game...

They win one, pop coaches shitty, they win one, pop coaches shitty...

I was saying to myself: "Pop is f*cking up"... It was just amazing, and odd to me, that he'd coach one BRILLIANT game, then a flat out DUD the next game...

He's not a player... He doesn't have to shoot the ball and play the %'s that it'll go in.... He should know what the f*ck he's doing EVERYGAME.... How can a COACH be inconsistent...

I wasn't crying fixed when this was going on.... But after game 6, it allllll makes sense.... He was playing around with the shit all series... But game 6, when the heat were so close, it became obvious, because he PANICKED with his OBVIOUS decisions that SportsCenter and everyone questioned the next day.... (sports center analysts = casual fans... They didn't see all the bullshit moves Pop was making all series)

So, yea Mac... I just wanted you to know, it's not just you... Pop was doing it up all series long, probably to get it to a game 7... Up and down up and down coaching... How the F*ck can you be a "streaky" coacher? #insanity
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-23-13 at 12:24 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

Handicap - you are a very smart guy...

I've written some responses below in Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Mac,

Look I said Popovich sucked and is completely responsible for blowing the series. However...I don't think everything is a fix either. How do you fix something without the players being in on it? YOu can shave a few points but SA still had 98.6% chance of winning. Not to mention...prob tens of millions more from the public on Miami then SA anyway. Every numnut kid on here was Miami ML every game. Who is Pop helping?

I don't think everything is a fix either but we have proof on many occasions people fixing games in sports, especially basketball. How do you fix a game without the players being in on it? Well it's already been proven that games have been fixed by players, coaches, refs, front office. You only need 1 person for a fix and you only need to shave a few points too. Whoever is in on the fix don't give a dam who the public is on (unless it's the books). All they care about is fixing the game for their purposes (which could be hundreds of reasons).

For the 10,000 I'll post this. Wouldn't the NBA and Stern benefit from NY/Miami in the eastern finals? Knicks in the finals brings prob 3x the viewers Indy/Miami had. Nobody gives a shit about the Pacers...we don't even care in Indy til the playoffs. THe Knicks were right there gm6...ready to take it back to NY for gm 7 and Indy got 46 free throws to 18. THE REFS LITERALLY ADVANCED INDY OVER MUCH MUCH MUCH HIGHER RATINGS w/the knicks.

I never said the NBA or Stern were in on it? I have no idea who, what or why someone would benefit from fixing. Which is why it's so hard to prove.

I don't know why Pop did what he did...other than he's obviously a stubborn MFer. Green got him to gm 7 & Ginobili got him several rings so he rode them out. For whatever reason...he didn't believe in Diaw that much. I don't get it but I watch Dusty Baker most every day for 6 months for 5 years now and he does shit over and over that rarely works and never figures it out.

Yes, Pops is stubborn but not this much. When a guy is sucking up the joint, he has been known to yank them very quick and move on (even his big 3). Green didn't get them to game 7, Green probably lost them game 6. Ginobli didn't get them anywhere. Okay, I'll give you that he wanted to "Ride them out", so to speak. Then explain why he would bench Parker and Duncan at the same time? Why wouldn't he "Ride them out" too? It doesn't make sense, it defies logic. Also, why would he ride Green out as he went 0 for 15, then when he made his only basket in 1.5 games, he immediately benches him? Come on...

and I have thought on more than 1 occasion that Dusty Baker was on the take too. We may never find out but he's been suspect at times as well. Although, a lot of his shit just seem to be bad luck. Just not this dam blatant like Pops.

Any law enforcement looks for motive in a crime....this one has none. The crime doesn't even make it any sense. If Duncan and the other key guys aren't in it then how is anyone sure it will happen? How can anyone have confidence to place big money on something that wishy washy. I'm betting millions so Popovich can give us a 1.4% chance to hit a -300 bet....lmao.

I will quote your own words... "Look I said Popovich sucked and is completely responsible for blowing the series." Looks like Popovich was worth a lot higher percentage??

It's usually the things that make no sense, defies logic, zero motives that are the hardest to prove but easiest to carry out. Why do people do what they do? I don't know
    but I know Pops has never ever done this craziness before. I cannot logically explain it due to him being incompetent. A fix is much more plausible to me.

Maybe Nike was in on it??? They did have a Lebron shoe already made a couple weeks ago that had 2x NBA champ on it.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

Must of been a lot of money.. sorry bro

Mr Handicapable

I never thought Vogel would take out Hibbert out with Indy up 1 with seconds left but he did it. Made sense to no one else ON THE PLANET but he still did it.

My biggest complaint with Pop was not fouling....he can't control free throws or rebounds but he can have LJ on the line for 2 fts and still down 3. MY POINT IS THOUGH....Pop isn't the only one. Every damn coach I watch does the same stupid A$$ thing. Memphis had Kansas beat but didnt foul and Chalmers tied it up at the buzzer. Some of these guys just can't go outside the box..no matter what. Pop was obv going to ride Ginobili and Green come hell or high water. I have the same damn argument as a Reds fan with Dusty apologists. Dusty is super loyal which helps the guys relax to perform in a 162 gm season BUT you need solid Xs and Os to win a world series which Baker just can't do.

I really haven't studied SA or Pop...but maybe he was just not that good and Duncan/Parker covered that up. Belechik suddenly isnt that smart anymore. Lets see Phil Jackson win a ring with weaker talent...prob couldnt do it. Pop was overrated

Mac4Lyfe

Exactly... And it's not like he panicked all of a sudden. Popovich is one of the cool, calmest coaches on the planet. He never gets rattled. Now all of a sudden he jumped the shark and people just think he outsmarted the room??

I have several friends who are Spurs fans and it's funny looking back on this series and talking to them. Each one of them said on several occasions that if they didn't know any better they would swear Pops was on the take. One of my friends is a season ticket holder and she was pissed after game 4. She said she never ever saw Pops so dead and emotionless on the sideline. I haven't looked at that game again but she said something didn't look right with Pops.

And Mac, let me say this:

You're right.... For me, it wasn't just game 6 and 7....

EVERYTIME THE SPURS WON A GAME, they came back and Pop coached a SHITTY game...

They win one, pop coaches shitty, they win one, pop coaches shitty...

I was saying to myself: "Pop is f*cking up"... It was just amazing, and odd to me, that he'd coach one BRILLIANT game, then a flat out DUD the next game...

He's not a player... He doesn't have to shoot the ball and play the %'s that it'll go in.... He should know what the f*ck he's doing EVERYGAME.... How can a COACH be inconsistent...

I wasn't crying fixed when this was going on.... But after game 6, it allllll makes sense.... He was playing around with the shit all series... But game 6, when the heat were so close, it became obvious, because he PANICKED with his OBVIOUS decisions that SportsCenter and everyone questioned the next day.... (sports center analysts = casual fans... They didn't see all the bullshit moves Pop was making all series)

So, yea Mac... I just wanted you to know, it's not just you... Pop was doing it up all series long, probably to get it to a game 7... Up and down up and down coaching... How the F*ck can you be a "streaky" coacher? #insanity

First 1234567 ... Last