Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeKaptn View Post
JMD, As of last night, I went to labby, being that I got killed the last few days on some of the systems that I follow. I have some questions, if you don't mind answering.
First is do you line up all your bets on the lines and keep them there. Example: you have say 3 lines going, one each for wallcos, stiflers, and JM. Say stiflers keeps losing but JM and wallcos wins. Do you put bets from JM on the stifler line to bring it down or is stiflers line bets from his system ONLY.
I had 9 lines going before last nights games to recover my losses from the week (that many to ease the recovery/size of wager). I won all my games last night at 2x my standard unit. I had listed them one bet per line, then I switched them out and "completed" a couple lines while leaving the rest untouched. My plan is to put winners/losers wherever to keep the lines lower (all bets being equal, of course).
Was curious on how you do it. This seems like a better plan than wagering those large C and D bets.
Thoughts? Mind you that I'm a simple mailman in Ohio, so don't go Harvard educated on me!!!
Also, what are your thoughts on fading Stiflers S1 bets? Since I've tailed him, his S1 A Bets are 11W/18L and the B Bets are 7W/11L, while his S4 A Bets are doing just fine at 20W/6L. This is from November 19th.
Stick with how Stiffler set it up. I would create 2 labby lines for stiff. He may not win right now, but his A bets long hall hit above 50%, so stay on the right side. Sports betting has variance, but will turn around with positive record by season end. He has had two D bet losses on s1 already, which is why he has a losing record right now SU.

My advice to you on the labby is run
chase 110
1 line:
Stiffler:
2 lines:
JM:
1 line.

For example.
Say you start with 4 #s on your line 10-10-10-10. You lose a game and your new line is 12.4 - 12.4 - 12.4 - 12.4 - 12.4. The next day there are 3 games but you only have 5 #s. Take the $62 on your line and divide by six. $10.34 x 6 (rounded up).

I will be posting a spread sheet with JM bets from last year regarding the labby some time this week.

Some times you can move 1 or two numbers down to a different system labby line, but do not average ALL your lines together. Your lines will never clear that way as you keep adding a new line for each one that clears. Just be patient and let the three separate systems clear the lines as they go. Some times it will take up to two weeks to clear your lines, but they do eventually clear.

How did you go from 3 lines to 9 lines? You do realize that when you split your lines like that you need a much higher win percent to show a profit right?

Send me some examples of day to day basis for each system with the win / loss and ill show you how to run the labby.

Stifflers will be the most complicated because of the overlapping games and a lot of wagers on the same day. I usually avoid the ones that overlap and just play the other ones.

Discuss this more over PM if you like. Just send me say past two weeks of whatever system you want me to show you how to labby. Stop splitting your numbers. I know you have small bankroll, but you won't get rich quick with these systems starting with a small bankroll so be patient.

Looking forward to your PM.
JMD