kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

how many plays are you guys doing or how long will this contest last?

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Pick #2 Denver+3.5

For me that will be all as I am going HEAVY. All that I need is two goodies!
    PICK #2 taking the other side Suns -3.5

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with bigmoney man here. I think the winning tradition will continue.

ChiTownEntourage
    ChiTownEntourage's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you as well bigmoney...Booked Suns at -3.5 as soon as the line came out. Lets Cash!!!

Killer Chihuahua
    Killer Chihuahua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man that is awsome stratagy Big Money. You win you are up four units.....you loose you are still even. Phoenix wins and I have to put the line at Big Money -145....GL to both

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well all things are even again, Almost as if things are getting a new start again. Day one was a clean wash with both gentlemen going 1-1. I went heavy on both so that half point was a good thing! I also got the Denver 2nd half cover, but that's another story and it is not of use in this challenge. On we go to tomorrow with my nut hairs all intact!

cnleaf
    cnleaf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow.Interesting matchup here.
    CK vs BigMoneyMan.

cnleaf
    cnleaf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me post the first day result.
    Scoreboard
    Day One:

CK:
    Memphis +9.5 (Loss)
    Denver +3.5 (Win)

BigMoneyMan:
    Atlanta -11.5 (Win)
    Sun -3.5 (Loss)

Day One Result:

CK: 1-1-0

BigMoneyMan: 1-1-0

nitetrain
    nitetrain's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big is fake as milli vanilli

DUDE R U SERIOUS?......
    FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY GOOD LUCK ON THE CHALLENGE BETWEEN CK AND BIG.....BUT KEEP THE SHIT ALL THE WAY REAL BIG... U CAN PLAY THE ROLE ON HERE BUT ME AND U KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON...U TRIED 2 CALL ME OUT THE FIRST TIME AND WHEN I CALLED YA BLUFF U FOLDED LIKE A LIL BEE-A-CHHH....U EVEN CALLED ME UP AND SAID U DIDNT WANT 2 CHALLENGE ME....NOW HERE U IS TALKING BEHIND MY BACK? DAMN......I DNT EVEN BE ON HERE BUT STILL HERE SHIT THRU THE GRAPEVINE...KILL THAT SHIT HOMEBOY....I PROMISE U DONT WANNA TAKE IT THERE...I AINT RUNNING FROM NOTHING MAN....IM A RUN STRAIGHT 2 IT....I LIVE 4 A CHALLENGE.....STARTING 2MORROW IM A GET IN ON THE ACTION AND WE CAN SEE WHATS WHAT.....I DONT CARE WHAT YA RECORD IS ILL STILL PASS U UP AND LEAVE U IN MY REARVIEW ....JUST 2 SHOW U THAT I DONT NEED 2 DEPEND ON SPORTSINSIGHTS.COM FOR LINE MOVEMENTS IM A POST MY PICKS THE NIGHT B4....NOW THATS TRUE HANDICAPPING TO THE FULLEST BABY....
    Last edited by nitetrain; 03-24-09 at 01:51 AM.

cocknocker

BigMoney it's okay with me so I think you'd better respond to that one boss. One, two, three..... whatever.... Makes no difference to me. The homies gotta do it this way. Well anyway, y'all don't know me.

Pick#3 Utah-5.5 for Tasty Tuesday

CK The People's Champion

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigMoney it's okay with me so I think you'd better respond to that one boss. One, two, three..... whatever.... Makes no difference to me. The homies gotta do it this way. Well anyway, y'all don't know me.

Pick#3 Utah-5.5 for Tasty Tuesday

CK The People's Champion
    thanks for early post CK i didnt catch your picks yesterday went 0-3

nitetrain

tuesdays picks are as follows

chi-over(although the spread is not even available as of yet)
    la-under
    gs-under
    utah

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha wow 2 posts and thnks he is the king?
    lets see how this goes!! woot woot
    goodluck buddy!:P

cocknocker

007, He is our homie from our former home. Night is good at what he does. Having the three of us on one page gives a bettor a couple of different angles to choose from. Instead of tailing one person the reader has a choice to pick from three different gentlemen going at it for a week.

I'm a small ball junkie from Kershaw to Cueto and CC. Sabathia. I will be preparing my page and getting ready for the upcoming season. I am also going to start omethign that I will call the Money page where we will discuss what matters most. Money. I only want talk about stocks, real estate, current world events which will effect money making here in the U.S.(i.e. The Illuminati, or moves in North Korea, or an embargo issue, etc.)

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

ohh ok my bad!! sorry bud!
    i thought he was just some random guy haha
    but bol too bad im not betting anymore=(

cocknocker

Pick#4

Spurs/Warriors over 207.5 Duncan's out...Who's gonna stop the Warriors from penetrating the paint? I'll take my chances with the over.

hockeytown71
    hockeytown71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nitetrain View Post

la-under
    gs-under
    utah
    Hey CK, that has to be NIGHTRIDAH! Damn, that guy knows his O/U's like nobody's business! If it is, then it's great to see/hear from you again. These are 3 superheavyweights going at it. This is going to mean nothing but $$$$$$ for everybody! The 3 best cappers going head to head to head! Awesome!!!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

the covers reunion - good stuff.

stakagrp
    stakagrp's Avatar Become A Pro!

This competition between the three of you is great stuff. I know that all three have credibility of being great cappers. I hardly post on this forum but have been following and reading through the threads here. After this week long competition is over I believe that the three of you should continue working together in making the best picks as a group. Obviously one of the three will come out on top or maybe there might even be a tie, but in the end, everyone still knows that you guys are great at doing what you do. With this said everyone can continue to benefit from the best of the best out there and learn great capping for the remainder of the season. Good luck to all three!

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well well. Night wants a piece also. I never was taking behind your back just heard it was said I was lying about my picks. Anyway since i called you out also it is now a 6 day challenge between the three of us.

Let me clarify something I MAKE MY OWN PICKS, it is not based on anyone's post. I never read the thread until I have made up my mind!! I post within the hour of the games allot of times because I have indicators I watch. That's why you fools keep accusing me of posting after the fact.

Todays picks so far Thunder +8 and Bulls -5 . I do not see the Thunder getting beat down twice at home by ANY team. They just cover to well. Secondly, do I really have to explain. Bulls are playing for the eight spot and Detroit is in a mess GL

PS.I realize I am buying a hook off to the original line (max of one) which I stated was apart of the challenge rules.
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 03-24-09 at 03:49 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    Well well. Night wants a piece also. I never was taking behind your back just heard it was said I was lying about my picks. Anyway since i called you out also it is now a 6 day challenge between the three of us.

Let me clarify something I MAKE MY OWN PICKS, it is not based on anyone's post. I never read the thread until I have made up my mind!! I post within the hour of the games allot of times because I have indicators I watch. That's why you fools keep accusing me of posting after the fact.

Todays picks so far Thunder +8 and Bulls -5 . I do not see the Thunder getting beat down twice at home by ANY team. They just cover to well. Secondly, do I really have to explain. Bulls are playing for the eight spot and Detroit is in a mess GL

PS.I realize I am buying a hook off to the original line (max of one) which I stated was apart of the challenge rules.
    BMM - how come such early releases today? Dont you usually like to track the lines as well up until tip?

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by nitetrain View Post

la-under
    gs-under
    utah

I'm trying a parlay tonight:

CHI -2.5 1H, OVER 95 1H

TAPDATBOOK
    TAPDATBOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Pick#4

Spurs/Warriors over 207.5 Duncan's out...Who's gonna stop the Warriors from penetrating the paint? I'll take my chances with the over.

CK, rookie question if you don't mind, is warrior team over 99.5 a good play??? thanks for your helps

nitetrain

7 picks today 2/24/08

big whats done is done...its all good..the only shit that matters is that at the end of the day the suckas who shall lose and fall is the bookies....anyway, i forgot to post my spreads with the teams and totals i picked so here they are...

ps -if u look at the time i posted my picks this morning u can see that i did my homework early....u know what they say early bird gets the worm...

#1 chicago.. #2 over...(the spread wasnt even out yet on these lines but im still rocking with chi and over
    #3 la was -8 and #4 was under 205
    #5 gs was +10.5 and #6 was under 207.5
    #7 was utah at -5.5

those were the spreads from early this morning ....while most of u was sleeping like a baby i was in the lab working...studying....handicapping....

tip of the day-

the main key to success in sportsbetting is "information"....the more logical info u find the more comfortable u will feel and stand behind ya picks....good luck to all

cocknocker

You both made the wrong call on Chicago. Detroit will cover that spread and also win. But go on and put your money up there on them. I know that team very well, and they nevere do waht they are supposed to do when it counts. i prefer playing them at home when they are supposed to lose, not when they are supposed to.

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

no
    Derrick Rose tonight

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

DETROIT is running on empty

No D. ROSE = No problem

cocknocker

Hmmm... all the shit talking has quieted down and now the chips are falling where they may

melincrea
    melincrea's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nite is going 6-1 today, assuming Utah covers. Good run.

cocknocker

Not the only one

Baylor+4 WIN
    San Antonio/Golden State over 207.5 WIN Challenge pick
    Utah-6 WIN Challenge pick
    Utah-1 4th quarter WIN

4-0 ain't bad at all

melincrea
    melincrea's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not the only one

Baylor+4 WIN
    San Antonio/Golden State over 207.5 WIN Challenge pick
    Utah-6 WIN Challenge pick
    Utah-1 4th quarter WIN

4-0 ain't bad at all
    Yeah, I followed them but I thought you said Baylor wasn't going to be part of this competition

cocknocker

It's not, notice that the challenge picks have annotation by them

cocknocker

Big you can't be buying points no more. If it's your style to wait until right before the game then so be it, but you can't buy any points. No backsliding, Wilmer Weeble.

cocknocker

Pick#5

San Diego State-3

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Hey CK Im expectin the public to be on St Marys. You think they might sway the line to 2?

First 12345 ... Last