CashIn
    CashIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was a close contest but you three scrubs just couldn't outplay me, it's alright though, it's just this isn't a good job for you guys. But don't worry, I'm sure a nice McDonalds somewhere would love to hire you. Just keeping practicing "Would you like fries with that sir?," and you should be just about qualified for the position. I wish you all the best of luck.

google99
    google99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CashIn View Post
    Was a close contest but you three scrubs just couldn't outplay me, it's alright though, it's just this isn't a good job for you guys. But don't worry, I'm sure a nice McDonalds somewhere would love to hire you. Just keeping practicing "Would you like fries with that sir?," and you should be just about qualified for the position. I wish you all the best of luck.
    ???? the hell you talking about ?

CashIn

I clearly won this contest Google.

stakagrp
    stakagrp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow what a way to finish the contest by not losing one play at all today. Congrats CK.

google99

Quote Originally Posted by CashIn View Post
    I clearly won this contest Google.
    i'm sure you did CashIn, now go back to your bed with your grandpa and continue dreaming

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

None of the kudos means a thing unless I hear from Big. It would be classy for him to make a comment or two instead of being bitter. It's over now and of course we can go back to being friends. I refused his calls this week, and it seems kind of strange for that amount of time to go by without us bouncing ideas off one another. But I wanted him to hate me this week in the spirit of competition Michael Jordan style. Things will go back to business as usual now. Baseball season is upon us and it's time for me to switch gears and get the real money coming in the door. Tomorrow I will go back to wroking on the baseball thread, and I wil play only a few basketball games this upcoming week.

Time for a nice cocktail and a Cohiba. The Missus has that look in her eye. Maybe my luck will continue though the night...

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

take her out dancing. you know it's about that time.

cocknocker

CashIn is only being funny gentlemen. No need in roughing him up because of it.

CashIn

Quote Originally Posted by google99 View Post
    i'm sure you did CashIn, now go back to your bed with your grandpa and continue dreaming
    Only if you go back to bed with your partner and continue playing hide the salami with him.

AzNDooM
    St.Louis blues WIN ML
    AzNDooM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3523

CK, u god damn genius, again scoerd a perfect record today &&. Btw, any tips or any books you read that can help me get or systems reads that you suggest that one day can rival you ^^

google99

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    CashIn is only being funny gentlemen. No need in roughing him up because of it.
    ohh thought he's a bit off lol i'll leave the poor guy alone.

btw, great challenge guys and congrat to the champ

nitetrain
    nitetrain's Avatar Become A Pro!

as i told ck earlier in the week this was just for fun....and i wouldnt bet 1 game until the challenge was over...capping all those games was just a means to keep my mind fresh....big...where u at? Its all good....well back to the jungle i go....fade to black....good luck all ...peace out.there definitely should be a final round between 1st and second place but its all good.....i got mad respect for both ck and big(pootstain/flapjack)....im out

Sixtus
    Sixtus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing capping today cocknocker!
    I tailed on Hornets and North Carolina, thankyou! I couldn’t bring myself to put money on the Kings but you were spot on!
    I also put money on Atlanta, so good day for me.
    I hope you stick around and continue to post your pick on here, lots of people like me are learning a lot from you!

CashIn

ohh thought he's a bit off lol i'll leave the poor guy alone.

btw, great challenge guys and congrat to the champ
    Well, I wouldn't be so poor if your goddamn whore sister didn't charge so much. Girl just sucks me dry...in two ways. Thank you for your congratulations to me. You're a sweet boy. No wonder why you always have someone pounding you from behind.

texhooper

wow, cashin's having a coming out party here.

CashIn

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    wow, cashin's having a coming out party here.
    Not quite, but if you have something you want to share with us, don't be afraid to speak up. We'll always be behind you no matter what...but google being behind you is a different story.

google99

lol let him enjoy his moment...he's been waiting to pick on someone for a long time and he's glad to pick me, cuz all that he said does not bother me one bit

cocknocker

WTF is up with you, CashIn. This is totally unexpected behavior and very much uncalled for. I was trying to trim the edge off of the backlash and back you up, but I guess that I was wrong for trying to stop people from saying bad things to you...with the comments you made. Anyway back to handicapping. The thread for tomorrow is already up and ready. See you guys in the morning.

CashIn

lol let him enjoy his moment...he's been waiting to pick on someone for a long time and he's glad to pick me, cuz all that he said does not bother me one bit
    I'm glad to hear that. It's nice to see someone who's so open about their homosexuality. You really are proving yourself as a great role model for texhooper here.

CashIn

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    WTF is up with you, CashIn. This is totally unexpected behavior and very much uncalled for. I was trying to trim the edge off of the backlash and back you up, but I guess that I was wrong for trying to stop people from saying bad things to you...with the comments you made. Anyway back to handicapping. The thread for tomorrow is already up and ready. See you guys in the morning.
    Sorry CK, I don't take insults too kindly.

cocknocker

Okay, CashIn, you get a ghetto pass on this one. But let's bring the off the cuff remarks to a close gentlemen. We can't get paid for insulting one another unless there is a stage for that kind of thing and a paying audience. This here is a NBA thread, not a Saturday Night Live thread.

texhooper

EASY, CASH-IN, EASY!!!!!!!! you're off the chain tonight cousin. glad you won the challenge, bro.

CashIn

Miami +3.5
    Last game @ Orlando was a fluke. Expect the home court to play a huge factor in these heated Florida rivals. Revenge is on Dwyane's mind, and we all remember how Dwyane Wade plays when he's angry don't we(when he exploded at MSG after receiving an elbow)? Take that factor and add Flash playing at MVP caliber and you've got yourself a Miami victory.

Orlando 1Q
    Simply put, at third in the league, Orlando wins 65% of their first quarters, while the slow-out-of-the-tunnel Heat are in dead last at first quarter wins at 28%.

Utah/New York u###
    Pound the under. Enough said.

Utah 1Q
    The Jazz are at home, win 56% of their first quarters and are playing the inconsistent New York Knicks, who are at 43%. What more could you ask for?

Golden State
    The Warriors are playing at home, and I don't care who the game thrower Don Nelson plays, the Grizzlies are going into this hell-arena and coming out with a higher number in their loss column. The over deserves a look at as well.

cocknocker

Wrong page CashIn, this thread is through for now and all the plays that were going to be on this page have already been played. You may want to put this information on he Leans for Monday thread.

cocknocker

Still no consession from Big. Wow! I really didn't expect this out of him. Someone's really taking this bad...
    Last edited by cocknocker; 03-30-09 at 12:43 AM.

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just got back from work in Tampa. I have been it touch with him but its time to give publicly give props to CK for winning the challenge. I want a rematch next year but for now I am glad its over. So Congradulations

PS. FYI Never start fading him and playing things you shouldn't when your down you see what happen to me yesterday

cocknocker

Thank you, Bggie. And now this thread is complete and historical.

First ... 891011