BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ck/bigmoney challenge is official

Well Ladies is has been brewing for along time now and like a boil it has festered to the surface and shown its ugly head.

CK is in Reno and drinking Jack and talking shit. So he tells me that Night says I am full of it to because I shave my record and or don't post until after the game has started. That's BS if I do post after its started its only in the first 5 minutes and in b ball that nothing. Anyway I will post within 30 minutes of start and it is for one week only starting Monday. No halves, no limit on plays, all one unit, and the most units wins. That's it .

PS. If Night wants a piece bring his sorry ass in here too!!

PSS MY first pick was Western Kentucky second half but Ck will probably deny that too. UPDATE As predicted he is not counting it. Its all good I said no halftimes anyways. He is going to need all the help he can get!
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 03-21-09 at 11:16 PM.

BigMoneyMan

Countdown to the throw down. 2 DAYS LEFT AND LOOK AT CK>>

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can it be?? Big Money Man has seen the light??? I think I hear the Hallelujah Chorus playing!!

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Challenge accepted. Will see you on Monday.

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

This should be interesting! Both of you fellas are a beast!

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

So many big ego's around here......

oh well.....good luck to both

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't wait boys! This should be good!

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by joanapoker View Post
    So many big ego's around here......

oh well.....good luck to both
    Yeah I'm the big dog around here! Who else but me receives this many challenge requests? I think that since Novemebr when I started here I have had no less than 20 requests for a challenge. But Biggie is deserving of one because he is genuine, and not a pick buyer or short stopper. I am looking forward to it. What's funny is that I'm not an ego-maniac. I'm the coolest motherf*cker I know!

cocknocker

Fresh off of three straight 5 dime winners with the Lakers, Rockets and Jayhawks, and now it's time to turn my attention to you. By the time this is finished you'll wish you were still a Wilmer Weeble playing JV football in front of 13 fans; 5 of them your family. I did notice that you didn't come with any sideways talk today as the money piled up, because you know my style. Hit the big ones, play the rest for fun money.

It's gonna get ugly for you this week my friend. Never wake up a sleeping giant. And I'm coming heavy only, so be prepared for me to make only one selection a day, two max.

Killer Chihuahua
    Killer Chihuahua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone get me some odds on this? MAY THE BEST CAPPER WIN>>>>>>>LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!

In the red corner we have the Challenger...... The Master of the line Movement, BIG MONEY
    In the blue corner we have the reigning Champ....... The King of the Mafia. COCKNOCKER

No low blows....Push counts as a loss, one unit bets, all wagers must be documented 30 minutes before the game starts or it will be counted as a loss, No half plays......\

WE must lay all the rules. Can you play totals....totals for half/quarters/.....spreads per quarters.
    GL to both fighters.....
    Now come out with you hands up and fight!!!

BigMoneyMan

One day left and I think im in his head Whatever happens it should be good for everyone on the thread GL as always

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Chihuahua View Post
    Can someone get me some odds on this? MAY THE BEST CAPPER WIN>>>>>>>LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!

In the red corner we have the Challenger...... The Master of the line Movement, BIG MONEY
    In the blue corner we have the reigning Champ....... The King of the Mafia. COCKNOCKER

No low blows....Push counts as a loss, one unit bets, all wagers must be documented 30 minutes before the game starts or it will be counted as a loss, No half plays......\

WE must lay all the rules. Can you play totals....totals for half/quarters/.....spreads per quarters.
    GL to both fighters.....
    Now come out with you hands up and fight!!!
    Im -220 fav NO totals, no buy points beyond the original line.

Capperhang
    Capperhang's Avatar Become A Pro!

this shall be interesting! good luck fellas!

cocknocker

Totals AND sides are fine. It's the NBA homes. No point buys involved. No quarters, no halves, no props. Just straight up handicapping. Can't make rules up without consulting with me first though. And what made you a -220 favorite? As far as i know I'm the one with the undefeated record in challenges. You haven't had not ONE challenge since I've known you. And the one that you had against Night, well let's just say you weren't timely with your picks and lost by default. You were gonna lose that one anyway because he had you down 6-2 off the jump. Three of your picks came after the game was in progress. Want to know how I know? I was the referee for y'alls match. Or did you forget that? I think that you are more like +140 if anything. You don't have a challenge record to begin with. When you step into the ring with a champion you usually have to go through some type of tune-up bouts in order to earn the priviledge to go against the champ. You haven't done squat since you left Wilmer High School. Call me the Oakland Sanitation Company because i will be taking out the Trash from Florida. One way or the other. Either on your ear or your backside. Because that's what champions do. They knock motherf*ckers out, end of story. You a -220 favorite? Whatever. Maybe with your old lady. And that's on a good winter night after you've gotten her pickled, lol!

Be advised this ain't that kind of movie, Rocky. Can't touch Apollo Creed if you can't catch him...Start chasin' those chickens, Sylvester Stallone. Can't beat a hand full of spades. Now come high or stay home.

CK The People's Champ

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, will you guys be posting your picks here? or is it gonna be a closed(meaning, the picks will be released after the match) pick match?

If so, when will it start? Its my first time watching two cappers head to head.

cocknocker

Right here on this page. No dialogue from me though as i will be busy on the MLB pages this whole week. Just my picks and that's it. No supporting information as this is not my thread. I know how to be a respectful visitor. This is Big's thread, so the burden of explaining picks is upon him.

DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

God, I wish I had the time to challenge Ck. Would not be hard to beat a guy that barely hits 50%.

Make sure the REAL records are posted.

DevilDog

P.S.- Putting another business together and also back and forth between the filipines...but when I have the time I will show CK what a joke he really is. Many of us already know it.

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    God, I wish I had the time to challenge Ck. Would not be hard to beat a guy that barely hits 50%.

DevilDog

P.S.- Putting another business together and also back and forth between the filipines...but when I have the time I will show CK what a joke he really is. Many of us already know it.
    and this post has what to do with the challenge?

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post

DevilDog

You wouldn't stand a chance because without the JM system(which we both play) you are a 25% hitter at the best. Matter of fact you spineless motherf*cker I went over your posts on your home page and I have yet to find a single pick from you. All that we see is a bunch of support for JohnMorr08 and a lot of talk on threads but no picks. And BTW you spelled Philippines wrong you stupid ass. I have Pinoy members in my family on my wife's side.

You ain't going out there liar. You have been talking that same old I'm leaving shit for two months now. You have time you weak motherf*cker. And when i called your ass out on my thread you ran and hid like I knew you would. Peek a boo bitch. Stay your ass out of grown folks talking. Put your dunce cap on and take a bath in milk to make sure you're nice and soft as always. I can run a side challenge with you while your ass is on the airplane going back to East St. Louis, sick trick

cocknocker

Devil Dog has been called out again via PM. Let's see what he does fellows. My hunch is that he doesn't have any pecans. Biggie s a man and made a challenge and it was accepted. Devil Dog here was called out on the thread and backed down like a punk on the line in the pen. Motherf*cker i wish you would try to put up a pick that wasn't a JM pick. I just can't take a sucker talking shit. I can take it from Biggie because I know he's a true blue. But you? C'mon man. You suck long black frankfurters four at a time, damn blow banger. Get a life. No better yet get lost.

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    You wouldn't stand a chance because without the JM system(which we both play) you are a 25% hitter at the best. Matter of fact you spineless motherf*cker I went over your posts on your home page and I have yet to find a single pick from you. All that we see is a bunch of support for JohnMorr08 and a lot of talk on threads but no picks. And BTW you spelled Philippines wrong you stupid ass. I have Pinoy members in my family on my wife's side.

You ain't going out there liar. You have been talking that same old I'm leaving shit for two months now. You have time you weak motherf*cker. And when i called your ass out on my thread you ran and hid like I knew you would. Peek a boo bitch. Stay your ass out of grown folks talking. Put your dunce cap on and take a bath in milk to make sure you're nice and soft as always. I can run a side challenge with you while your ass is on the airplane going back to East St. Louis, sick trick
    wow...i was born and raised in the Philippines too. cool info there

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

CK ANGRY! YOU WON'T LIKE HIM ANGRY!

all i know is the majority of the money i've made has come from tailing ck. i might have just picked bad times to tail other people, but once i starting following ck i've seen returns like never before.

BOL to you both though

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just hope that the best cappers will post early so we can tail their best pick of the day. LOL.

get a streak goin guys

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

See this forum is up to the same old stuff.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

funny to see most of you dont even have over 1000 posts ... yet come here to take shots at ol' posters.

Not gonna disrespect any of you ... GL with this

cocknocker

Hey Wilmer Weeble!

I might as well get things started off with a bang. I am going HEAVY on the Grizzlies tonight. The number is at +9.5 right now. I am waiting until 4:00pm or so to make my play as I believe that the public will donate enough that I will get a point more and can take the man down with a 10 spot. if the line goes down to 9 well, then that affirms what I feel about this play.

Pick#1 Grizzlies+9.5
    Last edited by cocknocker; 03-23-09 at 04:15 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

w8 lifter keeps cutting and pasting your heavy plays - FYI lol

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea memphis will probably keep it close, but itll be the wade show late game situation.

cocknocker

Pick #2 Denver+3.5

For me that will be all as I am going HEAVY. All that I need is two goodies!

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Pick #2 Denver+3.5

For me that will be all as I am going HEAVY. All that I need is two goodies!

I took a stab at a double result:

DEN 1H/PHO GAME at +500

GL to you anyway, CK

gyftosgreek
    gyftosgreek's Avatar Become A Pro!

bol ck

tommyminh
    tommyminh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

i guess no one like under/over huh?

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Clash of the Titans

BigMoneyMan

OK My first pick is the HAWKS -11.5. They are hot and the Twolves couldn't beat the local high school team. Since I have been accused of not posting before the game starts which is total BS. I will not edit my post under one days heading. If I add games it will be a new post so you haters can see the time!!! I will state the total for the previous day on the first post the next day

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl bigmoney
    gl ck

this should be a good one.............

1234 ... Last