roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Clippers are gonna get blown off real bad!
    Hope not bro...I'm on LAC +16.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

lonesomeloser talks but doesn't put out any picks. Did anyone elsenotice that? What a sucker! I love it when guys bash and don't have any picks of their own for the board

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomeloser View Post
    Bad day once a month? Lol, only once a month! Keep on those rose coloured sunglasses buddy! CK is working for the bookies!

CK speaks good english in his pot induced haze, but he has no accountability as he keeps no record. The CK Mafia is a cult and you are one of the blind mice, following his lead with ignorance and bliss.

CK Main Bet Monitor: 0-3

lonesomeloser best bets 0-0-0 for the year. Put up or shutup. I am waiting for you to post your picks, and don't act like you don't see this post, phoney. Yes you are being called out in front of EVERYBODY; about 7,000 people
    Last edited by cocknocker; 01-21-09 at 10:38 AM.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

lonesomeloser talks but doesn't put out any picks. Did anyone elsenotice that? What a sucker! I love it when guys bash and don't have any picks of their own for the board
    exatcly

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went 0-2 yesterday myself...bad day.

hockeytown11
    hockeytown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was 4-1 in hoops gav emyself a shot in the challenge

lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!

lonesomeloser best bets 0-0-0 for the year. Put up or shutup. I am waiting for you to post your picks, and don't act like you don't see this post, phoney
    sorry reverend jim jones!

I will put up boston ml and golden state ml for the temple palace to consider. Also had NO but will reconsider that due to west and chandler being injured your majesty.

lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    talk about being rude....someone really doesn't believe I've been on NBA thread all season posting my picks. I have another guy coming after me saying my picks are BS.

Dexter...CK....some of you guys that have been here all season along w/ me...just back me up. I know I haven't been on this particular thread all seaosn, but I have been posting my picks and you guys can back me there.

1/21/09 Potentially Last Day For Old Contest Unless We Decide On Money Problem
    cry a river sammy! You are a fraud and a liar saying you record is truely accountable

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

LOL. LOSER..notice you name LOSER..

Your not the first person to say I'm BS. Tland also said I was BS and he;s inlast in my tourney, b/c he sucks like yourself. CK has been challenged too and he beat everyone. So, you keep talking shit and we'll keep doing our work and making that $$$.

you guys gives us reason to pick winners...we know you'll go opposite of us, you'll lose and we will win.

DO WORK

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Wow, my first day here and a big pissing contest breaks out. Based upon my research before I registered, I'm with cocknocker (figuratively speaking, of course).

zackattack
    zackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

these picks were made by using power ratings, which is then applied to todays spreads......whenever there is more then a 2 point or more difference i will play it.......they are in order of largest spread discrepency.....yesterday went 7-2 (which i did not post) had to try it first!

NBA

toronto +5.5
    noh -5
    nyk +5.5
    wiz +3
    clip + 15.5

in college......
    mem -27
    cal st north -7
    j mad -9.5
    mich st -11.5 (hook buy)
    hofstra -5
    i will update this list if any of these games fall below 2 point variance........i doubt they will because all of them were at least 4 off or higher, with memphis being the largest at 7.........good luck guys!

GreatDanes52
    GreatDanes52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyP View Post
    CK, The following NCAA-B games do not have first half moneylines on BetUS. The spreads are getting bigger it seems.

Rice +15 -110
    Memphis -15 -110

Furman +15½ -105
    Davidson -15½ -115

NC Wilmington +11½ -110
    Old Dominion -11½ -110

Thats a lot of points to be covered. After the Duke meltdown yesterday I am a bit trigger shy. Would love your input on these before hitting them.
    Yea Ck thats a lot of points what do you think about those games?

chipper8888
    chipper8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love Boston tonight but with 70 plus percent of the public on them and the Cavs you know both of them aint gonna cover

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

no fades on ESPN zack??

larryknapp21
    larryknapp21's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=Dexter;1429986]The heat are returning home after a long 7 game west coast trip – first game back and they are lucky enough to catch the Big Ticket and company who have won and covered their 3 last in Miami by an avg margin of 14ppg.

-celtics (big)

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

I've been waiting patiently to bet the Cavs after they lost a game.

They win HUGE today, just look at the track record.

And Boston has one or two more easy covers in them before the books readjust and realize that they're the team to bet once again imo

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack View Post
    these picks were made by using power ratings, which is then applied to todays spreads......whenever there is more then a 2 point or more difference i will play it.......they are in order of largest spread discrepency.....yesterday went 7-2 (which i did not post) had to try it first!

NBA

toronto +5.5
    noh -5
    nyk +5.5
    wiz +3
    clip + 15.5

in college......
    mem -27
    cal st north -7
    j mad -9.5
    mich st -11.5 (hook buy)
    hofstra -5
    i will update this list if any of these games fall below 2 point variance........i doubt they will because all of them were at least 4 off or higher, with memphis being the largest at 7.........good luck guys!
    Have to say I love seeing this post, something positive Don't know you personally or anyone hear matter of fact, but the way you rip into Curious is nonsense. We are big boys who can firgure it out ourselves. The guy is trying his best!

If you stay on CK's threads long enough, you'll see how true gentleman act! Only an opinion from an outsider looking in. Good luck my friend and nice post!

MrMonkey

DaChozen1
    DaChozen1's Avatar Become A Pro!

DaChozen1's Picks For Today

Boston (- whatever vs Miami)
    Charlotte -6 over Memphis
    Dallas -1 over Milwaukee
    New York +6 over Phoenix (D'antoni will want to beat his old team real bad since they lost last one)
    LA Clippers / LA Lakers over 203.5
    Portland / Cleveland under 183.5

Im doing a 4 team parlay but need to drop 2 of these which 2 you think I should drop CK and why? Can't Decide

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

my plays for today as follows:clev+1 huge bos-5' huge wash+2' nickle hou-4'nickle char-6 nickle 300.00 parlay on cle bos was. all for reasons already stated so no sense dragging out the thread. i'll post when i lock in. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone talk me out of betting New Orleans? I don't get the NJ perspective.

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey CK what does the missus think about the over in the bobcats, memphis game

hockeytown11

non,
    how dumb am i? i cap the wings game here,post my thoughts basically say the Yotes are live dog and then dont play them.

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

hockey, did you see that sharks game last night? 40 seconds left and they tie it up...phew

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=larryknapp21;1430530]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    The heat are returning home after a long 7 game west coast trip – first game back and they are lucky enough to catch the Big Ticket and company who have won and covered their 3 last in Miami by an avg margin of 14ppg.

-celtics (big)

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/b...46484&srvc=rss

doesnt matter to me if he goes or not. rondo, garnett, and allen will still get it done.

hockeytown11

told you shark games are scary,i never bet shark games over and i never bet teams laying more than 150,its just not worth it to me

ANDYW15
    ANDYW15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ANDYW15 View Post
    tomorrow I am hitting

Suns -5 , expect them to come out reeling after the Celtic loss and hand it to these kid pretenders
    Wizards +3, Kings on a back to back with travel, Washington resting in LA. (hopefully not in the Clubs lol)
    Bobcats -6.5, playing decent basketball of late and Memphis is horrible.

GL all
    Ok guys, I am adding some more plays:

I am going to hit the Celtics, HARD. I have had enough of betting on crap teams and think the Celtics roll in this spot coming off a nice win over Phoenix where the starters sat out the 4th quarter. They will want to take this momentum into the game with Orlando.

Also going to roll with the Cavs, at a pick'em no less, Lebron will be well up for this game and Roy is still not right coming back form his injury. Oden will be in foul trouble early against this tough Cavs team.

Feel real good about these picks today, GL guys, let's smash these bookies.

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

$3000 Celtics -3 1H. If there has ever been a lock, this is it ladies and gentlemen. I don't even have to explain myself. The Cs will eat the heat for dinner. Let's get it done boys.

ANDYW15
    ANDYW15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytown11 View Post
    told you shark games are scary,i never bet shark games over and i never bet teams laying more than 150,its just not worth it to me
    hockey, not much value out there today but what do you think to Flyers -1.5 tonight against the Thrashers (who are on a B2B)?. Nittymaki is a perfect 11-0 in his starts against them.

cocknocker

I will put up boston ml and golden state ml for the temple palace to consider. Also had NO but will reconsider that due to west and chandler being injured your majesty. [/quote]

Okay so you are a joke, you are taking Boston ML at -250 and Warriors at -290, lol! A combined -540 in moneyline plays. Sam at first I was gonna say lighten up on him, but now you may feel free to clown a guy making wagers like that, putting up $100.00 to make $15. He's scared to take the points, for crying out loud. Betting like a sucker. lonesomeloser is a fitting name for you. Oh wow, big man is playing heavy favorite moneylines like a coward. Haa I love it I can't stop laughing about this shit! You were better off being quiet and keeping those to yourself. Please don't explain your picks. I'm sorry everybody, I can't laugh any more! My sides are already aching. It just doesn't get any better than this.You just can't make things like this up
    Last edited by cocknocker; 01-21-09 at 12:09 PM.

hockeytown11

I hate laying 1.5 in hockey but Flyers are clearly in good spot there. I am puting my big money on under 6 in Boston/Toronto game and Montreal +110, the all star weekend is in montreal and they dont want b2b losses for all of canada to stew on for 6 days

MJ
    MJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am now of the mind that the Lakers will crush the Clip Joint.

cocknocker

maddog,

I will call her at work and let you know what she is playing later on. It won't be a -3500 moneyline like our boy lonesomeloser would play, lol! I had to call up grumpy and show him this one. This one is a classic!

MJ
    MJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

80% are betting on the Cavs.

hockeytown11

I got the Celtics ml -27,000 against my daughters 7th grade team,I think its a lock

jgbgsox
    jgbgsox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7223

haha hockey

First 123456 ... Last