lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol CK I also had Baylor as posted in the NCAA basketball thread so it wasn't a bad day for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomeloser View Post

Kansas State vs Baylor

Kansas State: Record 11-6, conference 0-3, home 10-1

Lost to conference Olklahama, Kansas, Nebraska, non-conference l: Kentucky, Iowa (11-7,1-4), Oregon who are 6-12, 0-6 in conference.

Beat teams such as Idaho St. 6-13,3-2; Chicago St. 10-9,2-0; Oakland 11-9,4-3; Cleveland St. 12-7, 4-4; Florida A&M 6-10,4-1.

Baylor: Record 14-3, conference 2-1, Away 3-2.

Lost to conference at Texas A&M 15-4,1-3; at Wake Forest 16-0,3-0; home to South Carolina by 1 point 12-4,1-2.

Beat Providence 12-6,4-2; Arizona St.15-3,4-2; Texas Tech 11-7,1-2; Olk St. 12-4,1-1.

Reasoning: Due to their respective strenght of schedule results and despite Kansas St's dominant home record I feel Baylor is the better team and the best bet to take is Baylor on the moneyline as an underdog.

cheers

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys give me your damn cups and go home! And take that lonesomeloser with ya!

cocknocker

And at any rate, just be cool and blend in and handicap games. You don't have to draw negative attention to yourself in order to get with the "in" crowd. We will treat you as one of our own, and work with you. But you can't be criticizing people and talking down on the players here. Just do work, and then everything will be alright. If you want things to stay the way they are between you andi then that's fine, but not worth it. If you always do what you've done, then you'll always get what you've got. And right now that's ridicule because of the way you decided to become known. Not a good way to go about this.

cocknocker

Now give me your cup and get the hell out of here. The bar is now closed.

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    And at any rate, just be cool and blend in and handicap games. You don't have to draw negative attention to yourself in order to get with the "in" crowd. We will treat you as one of our own, and work with you. But you can't be criticizing people and talking down on the players here. Just do work, and then everything will be alright. If you want things to stay the way they are between you andi then that's fine, but not worth it. If you always do what you've done, then you'll always get what you've got. And right now that's ridicule because of the way you decided to become known. Not a good way to go about this.
    CK I enjoy the shaft like speak and theatre, and the fact that you love gambling but we disagree on betting philosophies and the principles you teach people. That was why we have the CK Main Bet Monitor as you like to be challenged and I think it will be beneficial to you and others.

Yeah I got sprung with the GS at 1.4. but so did the cats that backed GS at -5.5. In hindsight my GS ml was a better bet then the ats bet considering the result. Was it not? If you consider it logically.

BTW I am use to being hated.Hence, i do not want to be in the "in" crowd. I like to 'fade the public'.

Cheers

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomeloser View Post
    CK I enjoy the shaft like speak and theatre, and the fact that you love gambling but we disagree on betting philosophies and the principles you teach people. That was why we have the CK Main Bet Monitor as you like to be challenged and I think it will be beneficial to you and others.

Yeah I got sprung with the GS at 1.4. but so did the cats that backed GS at -5.5. In hindsight my GS ml was a better bet then the ats bet considering the result. Was it not? If you consider it logically.

BTW I am use to being hated.Hence, i do not want to be in the "in" crowd. I like to 'fade the public'.

Cheers
    no, logically it would make more sense to only lose 110 to 100, instead of 250 to 100 like you did. the warriors lost the game outright, so i'm not getting your logic - pls elaborate?
    Last edited by Dexter; 01-22-09 at 07:06 AM.

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    no, logically it would make more sense to only lose 110 to 100, instead of 250 to 100 like you did. the warriors lost the game outright, so i'm not getting your logic - pls elaborate?
    Well on the ml I was still in front by 1 with two seconds left at the timeout.. Hence the ml was still in the game with two secs remaining whilst the gs -5.5 ats was already lost. Hence it is obvious that the ml was a better bet than the ats when you look at the result in hindsight.

Remember it was two leg parlay.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

ehh...thats one way of looking at it.

First ... 17181920