showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats to all the Ravens and eagles backers! Well done!

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I call CK with a hot pick and he makes fun of me and tells me he has a hot cricket game he likes. What a jackass, I LOVE IT!!. Anyways, I will share it with you all it is the Bruins PL on Tuesday. BIG BIG I am putting 3gs on the ml and 1.5 on the PL

BigMoneyMan

The nicks baby!! I old you G

BigMoneyMan

Let it PILE UP!!!!!! Tell me what I don't know. Call the PC boys and tell them its on. BRUINS!! Lol

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

MAN CK, i've been capping this ost-tex game most of the afternoon and i like tex but my capping skills show ohst by 2 td's. what am i doing or missing?

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-0

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way am I cutting into my profits from my big play any more today! You guys have to it!

nonsense48

2-1 for me this day. a small plus but a plus none the less.

showtime2000

Hey Bigmoney, good to hear from ya again! Ya Boston looks like a great pick! Minnesota has had a tough schedule it's past few games playing, detroit,san jose,calgary and chicago all against conference opponents and scoring 5 goals in total, tonight they have another div opponent in colorado.

nonsense48

congrats to everyone that had a plus day.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

nonsense, the Buckeyes are going to win that game outright! The Longhorns are not as good as they seem on paper. The Buckeyes are going to give them one hell of a game.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    congrats to everyone that had a plus day.

Makes up for my 2-5 Saturday..

nonsense48

CK, on paper it show ohst. should win by 2 td's but i've watched both play this season and tex impressed me greatly whereas ohst. didn't impress me in the least.

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post

Makes up for my 2-5 Saturday..
    good on you shoe. CONGRATS

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

1-0 today for 2 units. Riding the mighty mighty ravens

Dfjay9

CK, on paper it show ohst. should win by 2 td's but i've watched both play this season and tex impressed me greatly whereas ohst. didn't impress me in the least.
    I'm on OSU also. Tex played ZERO top 25 defenses by pts allowed.

Ohio State played 4.

OSU outright or +3 in my opinion.

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Went 5-1 today. Think imma take a powder. I am bustin my book HARD tomorrow. Gonna take 1/2 my profit and let the other 1/2 build my roll. Thanks to all here. I am up NICELY this week. Love to see the roll grow with everyone's help.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

one last play for me on the lake-show -11.5........

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    Hey Bigmoney, good to hear from ya again! Ya Boston looks like a great pick! Minnesota has had a tough schedule it's past few games playing, detroit,san jose,calgary and chicago all against conference opponents and scoring 5 goals in total, tonight they have another div opponent in colorado.

Don't even sweat it. CK thinks that he has to play the game to bet the game. I guess he thinks I ride a Zambroni all day. Never picked up a hockey stick in my life. I will bet on cat wrestling if i could win. I guess I have to bring the heat in the park in Oakland. Post up, block out, and bring it to the hole. No one owes the paint like the kid. I running 6'3" put play like 7'10. LMAO

Dfjay9

This is also interesting:

"They are certainly the highest rated defense Texas has faced this year. Statistically, the best defense McCoy and company met in 2008 was Oklahoma's No. 65 unit (359.8 ypg). The numbers are a bit skewed, given the prolific offenses the Longhorns defended in the Big 12. Heading into the bowl season, Texas has faced five teams currently ranked in the top 10 for total offense. Conversely, Ohio State has met just two offenses ranked in the top 15 (USC, Penn State). Both resulted in the Buckeyes' only losses of the regular season.
    "

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by Dfjay9 View Post
    I'm on OSU also. Tex played ZERO top 25 defenses by pts allowed.

Ohio State played 4.

OSU outright or +3 in my opinion.
    DF, might i ask what your bowl game record in terms of wins and losses is so far this season? just curious. thanks

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

MAN CK, i've been capping this ost-tex game most of the afternoon and i like tex but my capping skills show ohst by 2 td's. what am i doing or missing?
    do you use some software model to cap out your final score? pm me if you'd rather not disclose....

Dfjay9

I started out 1-2 in the first day. Took a break from bowl games. Since then I'm on a 11-3 run including 7 in a row and 3 ML dogs out of those 7

Dfjay9

Ole miss vatech and kentucky were the ML dogs if you were wondering.

I'm not talking bet the bank on OSU as Pryor is still young. But I'm willing to put a unit on them.

indeed
    indeed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Looks like it's really goin to be a dog's day in the NBA .. glad I won in the NFL to basically call it an even day. Daaaaaaaaaayum.

showtime2000

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    Don't even sweat it. CK thinks that he has to play the game to bet the game. I guess he thinks I ride a Zambroni all day. Never picked up a hockey stick in my life. I will bet on cat wrestling if i could win. I guess I have to bring the heat in the park in Oakland. Post up, block out, and bring it to the hole. No one owes the paint like the kid. I running 6'3" put play like 7'10. LMAO
    Hockey's a cool game to play. One day you and CK can come to Canada and play on the frozen pond with me. We'll get the forum to wager on our game.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    nonsense, the Buckeyes are going to win that game outright! The Longhorns are not as good as they seem on paper. The Buckeyes are going to give them one hell of a game.
    I am not so sure but really hope that the man is right. I need to believe. I am from Ohio and my dad, and uncle played and was a all american for Ohio State. I played for Bama unde lee perkins. So lets recap Ohio state losses to florida, then to LSU, then Bama loses to the gators. Top it off with Tampa bay imploding. Hard to walk around in Orlando with your head high and even harder to where a shirt in the gym.

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by Dfjay9 View Post
    This is also interesting:

"They are certainly the highest rated defense Texas has faced this year. Statistically, the best defense McCoy and company met in 2008 was Oklahoma's No. 65 unit (359.8 ypg). The numbers are a bit skewed, given the prolific offenses the Longhorns defended in the Big 12. Heading into the bowl season, Texas has faced five teams currently ranked in the top 10 for total offense. Conversely, Ohio State has met just two offenses ranked in the top 15 (USC, Penn State). Both resulted in the Buckeyes' only losses of the regular season.
    "
    DF, i'm well aware of everything that you stated. so tell me why then, when you compare the teams man for man ohst. comes out winning by 2 td's? you must agree tex had a much tougher schedule than ohst.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    Hockey's a cool game to play. One day you and CK can come to Canada and play on the frozen pond with me. We'll get the forum to wager on our game.
    He thinks that only white dumbasses on Jerry Springer play that sh -t. My buddy is from Bean town and played for the bruins. Where in Canada are you. Torontos the hottest and best strip bars in the world

Dfjay9

No I do not. I agree that OSU covers the spread and maybe wins outright. I might place a small small bet on the ML but I'm going probably at least 1 unit on OSU plus the points.

Texas played better offenses. OSU played better defenses. When you compare strength of schedule the offenses you play against are more eye catching than the defenses. OSU played as many tough games as texas and if not, almost as many.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    He thinks that only white dumbasses on Jerry Springer play that sh -t. My buddy is from Bean town and played for the bruins. Where in Canada are you. Torontos the hottest and best strip bars in the world

i have to kind of agree. Its cold FU>>>CK IT

showtime2000

Hey BigMoney, liking Pittsburgh that night too! The Penguins lost 4 in a row and 5 at home and they go to play Rangers tomorrow and see them losing. Then the next night i can see Atlanta taking a pounding from the penguins. Bost PL + PIT PL.....

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn Boston is getting wiped out.....

what a fcking nice day it was for the bookies but thank god not with my money...mostly thanks to the OVER at TORONTO and of course thx to CK heavy pick of the day

Now let's see if the Lakers make me even more happy hitting the UNDER! I will stay away from the spread!

CK did u close for the night? or are u tempted to go with POR?

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers? Anyone -10??

Im leaning but its hard to wager my earnings from the awesome nfl day.

BigMoneyMan

Nicks did it for me. and ML i diddn't post but i cashed it. Told Ck but only after the fact didn't want to hear it or get talked out.

First ... 23456 Last