showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

From toronto,. Lots of t&a, oooh yea baby! Toronto's coooold. Maybe ii'll come down to sunny CAL!

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

DF, you can't even compare the strength of the 2 schedules. ohst. didn't come close to play the # of powerful teams offensively or defensively that tex did. i count maybe 4 teams for ohst. i count at least 8 for tex.

showtime2000

CK, looking ahead to tomorrow, San Antonio avenging a home loss of 16 point to Miami. San Antonio is 3-0 this season avanging a home loss.

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    I am not so sure but really hope that the man is right. I need to believe. I am from Ohio and my dad, and uncle played and was a all american for Ohio State. I played for Bama unde lee perkins. So lets recap Ohio state losses to florida, then to LSU, then Bama loses to the gators. Top it off with Tampa bay imploding. Hard to walk around in Orlando with your head high and even harder to where a shirt in the gym.
    BIGMO, as you well know, i'm from ohio also. your hometown to be exact and i watched most of the buckeye games but i still have to say tex just looks more powerful and faster thn ohst does.

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Inv1ctus View Post
    Wow getting hammered at nba tonight ;( Wanted to bet on Portland but now I'm probably just gonna give it a rest for today

Why? If you see a game you love bet it. What does it matter the day or time. So let me ask you this you see noting on te board you like but you bet anyway 3 games. The next day you see 10 winners but only bet 3 where the logic? I may not bet a game one day and 20 the next.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    BIGMO, as you well know, i'm from ohio also. your hometown to be exact and i watched most of the buckeye games but i still have to say tex just looks more powerful and faster thn ohst does.
    I will look at it later but IMO the only reason Tresselis the coach for Ohio state is that e owns Michigan. They cannot win big game. They also sit for two months then try to go play a national game GL

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Osu +3?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dfjay9 View Post
    I'm on OSU also. Tex played ZERO top 25 defenses by pts allowed.

Ohio State played 4.

OSU outright or +3 in my opinion.
    DF, where are you seeing Ohio St is +3 in this game. I see the line at Texas -8 (-115) at my book (betjamaica), which means it should only go up. I have the game capped as Texas winning by 2.5. So, much like you and CK I see some huge value in Ohio St getting 8 points here. I was just wondering where you were seeing this line, unless it was some strange prop bet/alternate line play. Thanks in advance.

CFB Bowls: 17-7 +9.3 Units

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    From toronto,. Lots of t&a, oooh yea baby! Toronto's coooold. Maybe ii'll come down to sunny CAL!
    I'm in Orlando but come on down. Bring some of that hot Toronto ass with you!! Hot, and horney!! I have traveled around the world and except for Prague hottest chicks ever. You are a lucking man

showtime2000

One day BigMoney i'll come to beautiful orlando.

Yea toronto chicks are HOTT! Found myself a Toronto/Trini to the bone girl! Awesome mix!

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Strength of Schedule

In addition, I give the slight nod to Texas on the strength of schedule. Texas' SOS yielded an average rating of 71.0 while Ohio St's yielded an average rating of 66.4 (Numbers come from website: http://www.solecismic.com/frontier/sos9.php). That being said, I think there should be some thought focused on their opponent's strength and how well their opponents were playing WHEN they played them.
    Last edited by ram1502; 01-04-09 at 08:24 PM.

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    In addition, I give the slight nod to Texas on the strength of schedule. Texas' SOS yielded an average rating of 71.0 while Ohio St's yielded an average rating of 66.4 (Numbers come from website: http://www.solecismic.com/frontier/sos9.php). That being said, I think there should be some thought focused on their opponent's strength and how well their opponents were playing WHEN they played them.
    don't those #'s give a 4.6 edge in s.o.s to tex? oops sorry, misread your post. never mind

BigMoneyMan

I have a late play Stanford NCAABB. 1.5 Units

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been gone most of the day...I will tail you on the Stanford pick bigmoneyman...good luck to us!

BigMoneyMan

I got the low down form CK. He said that Stanford brings the wood second half so we are looking good!

Smacksmiter

Stanford good for another hit here at the half? Line is +.5 for Stanford...what do you think?

nonsense48

here's another. only 4 times did ohst score more than 35 pts. a game this season and only 3 times tex scored less than 35. think about it but my capping still says "ohst by 2 td's". go figure. what i've seen says tex but what i've capped says ohst. i'm screwed on this 1. GOOD LUCK ALL.
    Last edited by nonsense48; 01-04-09 at 09:58 PM.

BigMoneyMan

I was thinking about the Lakers second ahlf for the heade. After more thought F uck em they can't cover shit. -8 are you kidding me. Hell and NO WAY. If I lose 750 so be it but they can suck the big one

Smacksmiter

I hit the Lakers over 101 2nd half...should be good whether game is close or not...

squintz4
    squintz4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

lakers over 101 in the 2nd half too. first half was garbage, too many turnovers.

indeed
    indeed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

You weren't alone Smacksmiter .. the halftime over/under opened at 99.5 .. just before the inbound, it's at 102 .. seems like you made a nice play there. I'm on Stanford +.5 second half, but it's a small play

nonsense48

CK, i know you like ohst. large but what is the concensus of the mafia on tex/ohst?

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by Smacksmiter View Post
    Stanford good for another hit here at the half? Line is +.5 for Stanford...what do you think?

Lets MAKE IT ANOTHER G. LET IT PILE UP.

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    CK, i know you like ohst. large but what is the concensus of the mafia on tex/ohst?
    Both conferences do not play what I would consider STRONG Defense. By my eye the game comes down to a shootout. I think Texas has more weapons that OSU. Pryor is a beast. No denying that. But in the end, I think Tex takes it.

BigMoneyMan

Hell to the yes. Stanfod :d :d

BigMoneyMan

Wait for it lakers give up 15 in the fourth

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jest gettin' back in folks. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Sunday. I had a pretty good one hitting my large wager, and stinking up the joint with the Pistons, Celtics 1st half, and my change of mind call on the over for the Minnesota/Eagles games. But because of the size of my play I still cme out way ahead, and didn't want to lose another of the small plays to mess up the money gained in big profits. no sweat gentlemen. Cash out day tomorrow morning. We have a lot of good games to wager on tomorrow. The day is done though, and there is nothing left to wager on. And with that ladies and gentlemen, the bar is now closed.

indeed
    indeed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Who are these Lakers? Playing great ball all of a sudden!

BigMoneyMan

its all good. stanfrord is cashing the ticket.

BigMoneyMan

fu ck the lakers common Blazers!!!

Luv2Poker
    Luv2Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!

SWEEEET AS HELL!!! Lakers cover the spread.... the under looks even sweeeeeeter and STANFORD DOES Too....woooohoooo!!! Thank the lord...send the cheeese pleeeeeeeez.

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    DF, where are you seeing Ohio St is +3 in this game. I see the line at Texas -8 (-115) at my book (betjamaica), which means it should only go up. I have the game capped as Texas winning by 2.5. So, much like you and CK I see some huge value in Ohio St getting 8 points here. I was just wondering where you were seeing this line, unless it was some strange prop bet/alternate line play. Thanks in advance.

CFB Bowls: 17-7 +9.3 Units
    Ram I was saying that I would take OSU if the line was as low as osu +3. I don't know what line my local is running until tomorrow.

I'm glad its +8

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Showtime you keep liking Pitt and they keeping getting blown out. 1 Overated 2. Horrible Goaltending 3. Individuals

Big Money, Can you please pm me with your friend who played for the Bruins. I worked for them and know pretty much everyone except the years I was in the Army.

First ... 3456