ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

Orl -7,is this a gift or a trap game ,J.O'neal and J.Calderon are injured.

ragiche

I already locked on the ravens -3.5 and the mavs -6.5. And i think i'm gonna play minn +3 in the 2nd game.

billcat
    billcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAF

So is anyone else thinking Texas tomorrow? Seems to me they win this by at least 10. I refuse to believe they have packed it in just because they did not get the BIG game. SBR power ranking have them at -7 and I bought them to it just to ease my mind, but the line opened at -10 and I think it will end there by game time.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

ragiche
    I have to agree with you, it looks too fishy for me too, ORL never played well in Tor onl 2-8 ATS, but they destroyed the L3 times they played them
    On you with the Mavs, also Det looks solid too, but dont know who is injured today or if they pull an artest like late info again

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billcat View Post
    NCAAF

So is anyone else thinking Texas tomorrow? Seems to me they win this by at least 10. I refuse to believe they have packed it in just because they did not get the BIG game. SBR power ranking have them at -7 and I bought them to it just to ease my mind, but the line opened at -10 and I think it will end there by game time.
    i dont care about the reverse line movement here, i'm going with texas large. ohio state is 0-2 ats as dogs this year, while texas is 8-3 ats as a favorite. i think they take their anger out and run up the score on osu - showing the country that they should be playing for the national championship.

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Hamilton & Wallace Out, McDyess questionable

ragiche

peterpan19
    I think i will wait a little more if the line doesn't move maybe or maybe not going to play (orl/tor game).If i gonna play it,just a small wager for me.I got a feeling that we can cash in today with dallas smoothly.Go!!!!! Mavs.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final plays so far:

Ravens-3 hook buy HEAVY
    Boston-6 1st half small

I'm gonna wait on the Pistons line to go down some due to the injuries, or just not play it at all. Rashed and Rip make a big difference in their production. Without them, these are the Sixers before the Iverson trade.
    Last edited by cocknocker; 01-04-09 at 10:04 AM.

ragiche

Gnutti
    Eventhough hamilton and wallace don't play(we all know that they are very important in this team).I think it's time for a.i. to show det the old A.I. that he is worth of the trade and carry the team with the other star players who are injured.

ragiche

CK
    I will go with you on the ravens -3.5.I do have a feeling that the ravens defense will clobber miami from start to finish.Nice pick on this game.. Let's cash this one,Goooo!!! Ravens

peterpan19

f***, just placed my wager on pistons and now I hear that these guys are out

cocknocker

Gnutti,

Thank you for the heads up. I had already made my Pistons wager just a few seconds beofre I came onto the thread this morning, and when i saw your information, I immediately called up the Greek, and cancelled my wager. Nice example of the board working together. Thank you so very much!

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Gnutti,

Thank you for the heads up. I had already made my Pistons wager just a few seconds beofre I came onto the thread this morning, and when i saw your information, I immediately called up the Greek, and cancelled my wager. Nice example of the board working together. Thank you so very much!
    Now this is what is all supposed to be about. I had my Pistons wager in already too. Now that I read about the injuries, I called Heritaged and cancelled mine was well. Preciate the info.

cocknocker

billcat,

I like Ohio State in that game. This is one bowl game that they usually win, 2-0 if i am not mistaken. Overall, I think that if they power run and play the type of defense thati know that they are capable of playing this should be an outright win. Both of their quarterbacks will be on the field at the same time, and I think that they will open up the playbook in this game. Texas is overrated, and will go down in a heap of orange mess.

ragiche

peterpan19
    I also place my bet on det -6,but don't you worry eventhough they(pistons) dissappoints us many times.I think that they will not dissappoint us again.They didn't cover in their last game but they won without their two scorers.I think that they will also win this game and cover the spread.Have faith in them,and let's give them a chance.I'm really have a good feeling they will not disappoint us.

Devon
    Devon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

What are your thoughts on the Blazers/LA game CK? Good to pull the trigger with half a point buy?

ragiche

Hey guys have any thoughts on orl/tor game? It feels me dizzy on waiting who's not playing.Any opinions?

Dexter
    Update your status

booked plays-

under ravens 38
    eagles -3
    mavs -6.5
    lakers -11.5

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just one so far on the NBA: already locked!

ORL/TOR OVER 187 (I think this line is way to low, in the past 9 game between this 2 teams they have averaged 204 ppg, and the lowest total was in 03/04/2008 @Orlando when they scored 189)

NFL: the CK heavy pick!

cheers

Dexter
    Update your status

cocknocker - texas' defense doesnt impress you? thats kind of the deal breaker for me. they are 2nd in the nation vs the run allowing 73 rushing ypg. they allow 18ppg, which is not typical of a big 12 team. can osu beat them through the air? neither the osu offense or texas defense is good in the passing game - so something has to give there.

ragiche

Africanroller
    I've been following for quite some times to your nhl picks.I say your are awesome on this one.Do you have some picks for today?.

CK
    Your call yesterday was so beautiful hou,cha.I think this will be a very good week for us and all the ck mafia,to show my loyalty and sincereness win or lose i'm with you.God bless you and your family.I know that He(God) will not forget a nice man who helps people who are in need(I won't forget the help you gave to me the last time eventhough it's only my 1st time on your thread.You teach me something that i don't know about the game ,so this is for you..

billcat
    billcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio V Texas

Fading CK feels a bit like getting a dead fish in the mail, though I am sticking with Texas -7, I feel the same as Dexter. GLA

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

joana, i hammered that over as well........187 is way too low for those two teams!

good luck everyone

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

your not alone Texas should be in the bcs champ and there out to prove a point!

peterpan19

ragiche
    thx for the heads up, its still the clippers, right ?
    so they are banged up too
    Lets go Pistons

ragiche

peterpan19
    that's the spirit.I will also routing for the pistons to win su.You are right the clipps are very banged up.And by the way orl already up to -8.5.I've just followed joana for the over 187 (already locked).

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think someone missed how Ohio State played against Penn St and USC. Texas knows they should be in that Championship game and they are going to come out and show the country.

peterpan19

dal down to -6, someone injured ?

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

good day everyone, kudo's to ck and his lovely lady. yesterday was a great play. locked on balt-3' so far. most likely phil-3' not sure on bb yet. the way orl-8 doesn't like covering in tor, i won't fade them either. det-6 with all of their injuries worries me but i won't fade them either. i love tex to crush ohst. and i'm from ohio but i can't bet them in this situation. tex is just too powerful. jmo

rb4033
    rb4033's Avatar Become A Pro!

orlando magic sucks

ragiche

Nfl:both teams play with all their heart.Good game but still routing for the ravens to win and cover.Go! ravens,tied at 3 now.

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rb4033 View Post
    orlando magic sucks
    what part of orlando's record su and ats do you feel "sucks" as you say? i've done quite well hanging with orlando this season thus far.

peterpan19

82 pts in 2nd half seems good

anyone orl -8 2nd half ?

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

me

cocknocker

Texas sucks big long ones, and the Buckeyes have learned how to play in big games. Beanie Wells didn't play against USC, and Penn State only beat them by 7 points. Buckeyes win this one going away. I see a final score of Ohio State 27 Texas 17.

Texas hasn't faced a running back the caliber of Beanie Wells (check Mel Kuypers' board and youo will not see a running back from any of the teams that Texas played this year on it-Beanie is on the list), and Ohio Stat has a great and opportunistic defense as well. Ohio State has the 7th overall defense in the nation giving up 13 points per game and turning over it's opponents 2.3 times per game.

Texas whatever. Just send me the money. At least it's for a good cause!

First 12345 ... Last