peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like miss is getting hammered today
    just locked in hous -3.5

edit:TT D looks not good right now
    Last edited by peterpan19; 01-02-09 at 02:12 PM.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Zydrunas Ilgauskas has been ruled out of Friday's game against the Bulls with a sprained ankle and is day-to-day.

Happy 30-11th birthday CK! LOL

Keep doing it brother...hard work pays off!
    Last edited by djpremier36; 01-02-09 at 02:28 PM.

Broncos9798
    Broncos9798's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anybody else find it funny when the Texas Tech commentator said "the only time Snead misses is when he is high"(referring to a high pass by Ole Miss QB)

johnnyP
    johnnyP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy Birthday CK!

May you have the best birthday ever and many many more in the future! God Bless you brother!

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

t.o.p. is way out of balance. tech's defense has got to be getting tired.

Inv1ctus
    Inv1ctus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    Zydrunas Ilgauskas has been ruled out of Friday's game against the Bulls with a sprained ankle and is day-to-day.
    Oh crap this is bad, I should have waited a bit longer before I put smth on Cavs looks like

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Quote Originally Posted by Inv1ctus View Post
    Oh crap this is bad, I should have waited a bit longer before I put smth on Cavs looks like
    It's not too bad bro....Vareajo is a capable replacement

Inv1ctus
    Inv1ctus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

He can be, it depends on the referees

Broncos9798
    Broncos9798's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Ole Miss wasnt turning the ball over they would be owning Texas Tech.

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos9798 View Post
    If Ole Miss wasnt turning the ball over they would be owning Texas Tech.
    Agreed, wait til TT starts making mistakes. It'll happen.

mmaddness08
    mmaddness08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy B-Day CK and hopefully you will get all covers today for a present! With you on Utah, I know from word heard from a bookmaker that works on odds said heavy money came in early on Utah at the +11 and +10.5 from real sharp bettors. I would say you do need to buy the hook, I'm going to buy to +11. I like Styles pick and you confirmed.

Happy B-Day and hopefully Utah has a nice gift for you.

isteni
    isteni's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about DET - SAC under 188,5?
    Det has the best defense of the league. Pistons held an opponent team under 80 points for the second time in last three games. Pistons will continue to be without Hamilton and Wallace will also be out.
    Sacramento has been struggling lately in scoring against top defensive teams. The last 5 games against top defensive teams the Kings scored an average of 82.2 ppg.

Ludovike
    Ludovike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

!

Just nice to be born in the sixties...

For tonight I'm quite confident that most home favs will cover the spread, but my gut instinct came up with the first half bets:

Orlando 1H -4,5
    Cleveland 1H -6,5
    Detroit 1H -4,5
    Dallas 1H -4,5
    Lakers 1H -5

Can see all of them come out strong, with at least 1 outscoring quarter till halftime. At least no need to be afraid of back door covers

Sure I'll also take CKs birthday present for us
    NCAAF
    Utah +9,5 (without hook)

Have a great winning night everybody!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

booked play -

e. carolina -3

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Pronk who you like today
    Shoebox, i lke S.Florida +8 and Arizona St pk.

Happy New Year to everybody.

leopoldim86
    leopoldim86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Happy Bday CK..you the man...hope ur shmokin some fatties

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you Dex East Car -3

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

prior to their blowout at home from orlando, the bulls have been blownout 7x this year (loss by 10+) and only once did they not respond with an SU victory (in atlanta a very tough place to play) even beating the jazz in utah one of those times. Add a bounce back effect from that blowout to the magic and their revenge status against the cavs i think that 12.5 is very manageable. the cavs aren't as hot as they were earlier this year and even then they only would have covered this spread by one bucket (107-93). Fading the cavs now is a lot safer than it was earlier and the books are looking to get some of that cavs money back. Early money was heavy on the cavs and while it has evened up a little more, public still favors the cavs and then line hasn't budged.

CHI +12.5

Memphis played the spurs to OT last time IN san antonio and they are a MUCH better team at home. This is the last match between these two squads and the grizz's last chance to get at them once. the spurs have never been a team that consistently blows their opponent's out and the grizz are getting better by the game. No line movement even though 68%+ of the money has been on the spurs the whole time. I'm a fan of young teams with a lot of talent on the rise and i like the grizz as this years version of what charlott and atlanta were for me last year, being good home dogs. (though they're probably a way off from that level). SA has only won 2 road games by more than 7. One was a revenge game against denver, the other was against the lowly t-wolves and the grizz are much better and have a lot more vengence to fuel them.

MEM +7 (small ML)

Overwhelming public money on the hawks, who HAVE won 6 straight, but only one of those was on the road, and while the pacers normally handle business against the hawks, the nets have owned them even this year (even in back to back of a home to home). The books have to favor the hawks and their better record during the hot streak especially while the nets have lost 4 straight at home. But the way that the line opened at -3.5 tells me that the books thought they'd have to encourage people to hit the hawks by giving them the underside of the key number. Now with over 80% of the money still on the hawks, the nets are getting the better side of teh key number at +4.5. The way they have owned the hawks and are still getting points, i have to roll with them here.

NJ +4.5 (small ML)

detroit basketball is back baby... and they're doing it right like they used to. They have held opponents under 90 points in 4 straight and 5 of 6 (and chicago is somewhat of an anomoly as they always play detroit tough). Now they are playing the kings and only laying 8?!?! AND THE PUBLIC IS 90%+ ON THE KINGS?!?!?!?! wow... add that sacramento is coming off their biweekly win in their last game at home against the randolph-less clips. now this is time to pound detroit as i think they are poised to go on a cleveland like streak, finally gelling like they used to.

DET -7.5 (maybe first half too)

wangichu

btw HAPPY FRIGGIN' B-DAY CK!!!! I've got a friend that just moved up north so one of these day's we'll have to go to a game with our friend jack D.

i love your plays too... i was on CHAR and ORL early, so i'll probably just add them back along with NO catching points... looks good.

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

TOR ML : TOR plays at home and is a strange team, sometimes they lose versus weak opponents, but they can beat better teams, and they will today. Hou is not playing super these days, so I go for the hometeam

ORL Magic -9 : ORL one of the best teams atm. When they play as usual they will win with 15+

DEN -7.5 : they will win and think with +10

DET - SAC : under 188 ; most of the games DET goes under

MEM ML : In sas they lost after OT, now they play at home, so they have a chance to win

LAL - 9.5 : we didn't see a real good lakers team the last weeks. I expect them to play better one day. Maybe they start some good games with a great win over UTAH ?

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats miss backers

IrwinFletcher
    IrwinFletcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wang.. Sheed and Rip are both out tonight v. Sac, though I don't think it'll matter..

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    congrats miss backers
    thanks trying to stay away from the wash

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!

As Borat would say waa waa wee waa! The total in the Denver/OKC game is way too low. I think the actual game total will sore over 208.

In OKC's past three games, they've allowed over 100 points, and went over 2 of 3 times
    Denver has gone over the total in their past four straight games, and have allowed over 100 points in their past five games to POR, PHI, NY, ATL and TOR.
    Between these two teams in the past three years, they've gone over the total 6 of 8 times.

wangichu

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    Wang.. Sheed and Rip are both out tonight v. Sac, though I don't think it'll matter..
    thanks for the heads up, but like you said... don't think it'll matter... the way they're playing it's a playoff team against scrubs... also the line movement (or lack there of) is just too telling. Not even 15% on detroit yet

africanroller

NJ Devils -130

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

final plays
    dal -7.5
    den -7
    nj +4.5
    hou -3.5
    was +15 (small)

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

booked night plays-

bama -9
    hornets +1.5 (ck)

africanroller

Vancouver -140

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow...Houston came out like a bunch of scrubs. Horrible 1st quarter

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well since I have been gone had to put out some fires today so I will make it sort and sweet Iam going agianst my boys and taking Utah in the late game. I am buying a point to +10. I figure I can be happy when Alamaba wins and also make some money. As far as NBA games my leans are Bulls and Grizzlies but please look at them yourself I really didn't study them. I may be back with some insite on the late games but will defer to CK if not. I hope everyone got some Old Miss money today. So I am getting ready for the game. ROLL TIDE!!!

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey CK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! MAy all your birthday wishes come true! Enjoy the day!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

CK, Congrats on your success and have a Great Birthday. I'm almost at 41.......only 23 more years.

Keep up the good work

Ludovike
    Ludovike's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't resist

Houston 2H -5,5
    Orlando 2H -5

Let's go!

First 12345 Last