cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas is gettin it done, up by 16 with a little over 2 minutes to go. And Colorado State is getting it done so far, hopefully they can hang in there and get it done in the 2nd half. Now bring on the South Florida Bulls. I have thm in the 1st half only -7. I hope that they don't have a repeat performance of last years' bowl game against Oregn, where they fell behind early and were never able to recover.

cocknocker

Wang, I will buy it up to 7, and pound it even harder. The line had to go up with all of the money on teh Cowboys. This one is gonna be an ats shocker! PC Boys are pleased with the additional points.

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,

just to get a feeling on what u have beted today:
    is this correct:
    MIL-3.5
    CHI/UTA UNDER 200
    LAL-1.5
    LAL ml
    SOUTH FLORIDA-7
    RAVENS+4.5
    KANSAS-8.5
    COLORADO STATE+3.5

??? is that all?? I've copy 3 of your bets, and started very well with WAKE kicking ass Thx

Spoon
    Spoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, I have no idea what the Purdue score is...ESPN has given me 3 completly different scores in the last 5 minutes, lol. Sorry guys.

Spoon

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Wang, I will buy it up to 7, and pound it even harder. The line had to go up with all of the money on teh Cowboys. This one is gonna be an ats shocker! PC Boys are pleased with the additional points.
    Wrong, but I like your confidence. Cowboys take this one without any problems. You'll see!

indeed
    indeed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

CSU needs to get a damn stop ..

SlicWilly3
    SlicWilly3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Btw, once again, so many dogs are either winning outright or covering in NCAA BB. Way too unpredictable and nothing like college football.

Shoe: Purdue putting on a 24 - 0 run on Davidson, lol. They are laying it on them thick. Of course, why... because I decided not to play the game.
    Indeed Spoon.... That's why I like taking dogs ML in CBB.....Because there are always a decent amount of dogs winning SU on Saturdays....
    Hit Minnesota today......lost Xavier and Arizona.....
    Still have UConn and Cuse pending

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'm on Lakers -2 BIG TONIGHT! Let's get it boys.

SlicWilly3

Hey CK.....Does Styles have a lean tonight?

As for NFL.... I think the Cowboys win.....But a close game......My local actually texted me that he has Cowboys -6 1/2

I'm gonna take Baltimore +12 1/2 on a teaser....Possibly with the UNDER, which i would have at UNDER 44 1/2

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookbuster,

She like the first half over 103.5 Charlotte/Warriors
    Read the entire thread and you wont miss anything important

SlicWilly3

Guys.....I love the SPURS -10 tonight. Anyone see any reason why they won't blow out the raptors??
    The Spurs are back at full strength, and at HOME. The Spurs had won 6 straight before losing their last 2 on the ROAD to New Orleans and Orlando....2 strong teams.....I think they get back on track with a blow out win tonight at HOME against the raptors..... What do you guys think?

SlicWilly3

Quote Originally Posted by Smacksmiter View Post
    Read the entire thread and you wont miss anything important
    Ahhhh, I must have missed it earlier when I read the everything....Thanks

Just took it on a 3 team parlay: 150 to win 900

Ravens +6 1/2
    Spurs -10 1/2
    Gs/Bobcats 1st half OVER 104 1/2

willpies
    willpies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

magic win 2day Quote me

cocknocker

The Kid,

I just got burnt by the Kings last night by a hook. I still can't believe it.. but as far as the Hornets are concerened, I like it because the public is 60% on Sacramento, and the line is still stiff. You have my blessing, although I am not gonna play that one per se. I'm having too much fun wagering on college football today! I like Arizona in the last one. The public is all over BYU 67% and the line went up to Arizona -3.5. I have to take the Zona crew in this one, homes!

cocknocker

Joanapoker, correct, yet I am dropping the Lakers moneyline now because they are favored. But i am taking them at -1.5. I also took Colorado State moneyline 2nd half too, and as you can see that has worked out nicely. The South Florida wager was for the 1st half only. I am also paying the Missus' pick of the Warriors/Bobcats over 103.5 1st half. In other words, I am a wagering fool today!

indeed

Spoon - I'm assuming you're taking the Magic? +2 Farmar's out with a torn meniscus in his left knee

cocknocker

If South Florida is plus anything in the second half I am pounding them again. Memphis is not in their league. I think that this will be the official first blowout of the bowl season.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

three plays fellas
    Under Ravens/Boys
    phoenix-5
    warriors +7

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joanapoker, correct, yet I am dropping the Lakers moneyline now because they are favored. But i am taking them at -1.5. I also took Colorado State moneyline 2nd half too, and as you can see that has worked out nicely. The South Florida wager was for the 1st half only. I am also paying the Missus' pick of the Warriors/Bobcats over 103.5 1st half. In other words, I am a wagering fool today!
    damn, kick ass there bowl buster... didn't know you were a don of the college football as well, but i'm glad i put some money behind your plays. Just wish i had more on it. I liked Zona and wake earlier this week, but i wouldn't have played CSU or S FLA, so good looking

I think i'm adding SA -9.5. Toronto is just not getting it done and the last thing you want to have to do when you're struggling is face a pissed off spurs team who just blown out in back to backs and now have had a couple of days to rest and got pulled early from the orlando smack down. HEAVY public money on toronto for some reason and if i'm not mistaken i saw that line flash at 10 for a second before going back down to 9.5 in response to the public fade.

SA -9.5

I'm also looking at the horny's tonight. but only on a light play since that back door potential is a little too lively... still though i can't see them not beating the crap out of the kings even after getting up 20... they will want to send a message after losing SU to the kings at home last time.

NO -16

Spoon

@Shoe: Nice, I hit the Georgia Tech, UMass, and UConn 1st half plays. Still need Uconn and Georgia Tech for the entire game now.

@CK: Congrats on our CSU win.

@Indeed: Yeah, I have Magic +3 (Hooked)... Yeah, I didn't know about his injury, but it won't hurt the Lakers. If it does, umm, cool.

shoebox

@Shoe: Nice, I hit the Georgia Tech, UMass, and UConn 1st half plays. Still need Uconn and Georgia Tech for the entire game now.

@Indeed: Yeah, I have Magic +3 (Hooked)... Yeah, I didn't know about his injury, but it won't hurt the Lakers. If it does, umm, cool.

To the night show we go!!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by wangichu View Post
    I'm also looking at the horny's tonight. but only on a light play since that back door potential is a little too lively... still though i can't see them not beating the crap out of the kings even after getting up 20... they will want to send a message after losing SU to the kings at home last time.

NO -16
    I'm thinking the same thing, wangchiu. I have a light play already at -15.

indeed

Shoe - You taking the Warriors +7 despite Stephen Jackson's injury?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

The Kid,

I just got burnt by the Kings last night by a hook. I still can't believe it.. but as far as the Hornets are concerened, I like it because the public is 60% on Sacramento, and the line is still stiff. You have my blessing, although I am not gonna play that one per se. I'm having too much fun wagering on college football today! I like Arizona in the last one. The public is all over BYU 67% and the line went up to Arizona -3.5. I have to take the Zona crew in this one, homes!
    Thanks for the response, CK. I appreciate all that you've done. Let's make some cash money!

Spoon

Quote Originally Posted by wangichu View Post
    SNIP...

I'm also looking at the horny's tonight. ...SNIP
    Me too, every night I go out, but my girl would be POed if she knew.

shoebox

Quote Originally Posted by indeed View Post
    Shoe - You taking the Warriors +7 despite Stephen Jackson's injury?

Yup they imploded in the final five last night or I would of cashed em but Ill ride that horse again. Andris, Marco, and kaleens will be enough to get the job done I believe. I could see em lose by 4 not seven thats what I have come up with
    GL
    Last edited by shoebox; 12-20-08 at 05:51 PM. Reason: spellcheck

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

gotta keep riding the magic theve been my personal ATM machine this season plus lakers played a long hard fought game last night

Spoon

I hear ya. I wasn't going to touch the game until the line starting insulting the Magic. Lakers are tired, beat up, and going into the lion's den tonight. I honestly believe the Magic can win this game so the +3 is a gift, IMO.

Spoon

USF @ -3 might be a good play.

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

CK, when would you advise not taking Mil (when the spread reaches how high?) I use a local so no buying pts for me

indeed

Shoe - I might make that play, too, but I just wasn't comfortable with it. But I'll go with you on this one!!

What do you guys think of Pacers +10.5? Philly is coming as a heavy favorite, but I don't see it.

I'm also thinking Houston -6 is a good pick .. I'm going to have to sweat out the BYU/Arizona game and need some insurance! I'm already in on the Bucks -5. Hope that pays ..

cocknocker

I don't like the vigorish involved in playing the South Florida Bulls-3 -125 in the 2nd half, so I am gonna lay off of it, and move on to the PC Play and Arizona-2.5 (with a 1 point buy to get under the key number).

Spoon

Yeah, Boy! aaaand I'm back in the game. Woot! UConn not only just covered, but they won the game ourtight. Now that's what I'm talking about. Let's go Georgia Tech, bring this home. NCAA BB isn't so bad after all. Well I'm still staying away from those early afternoon games from now on.

Pulled the trigger on UCF -3 2nd half too.

cocknocker

Dfjay9,

I wouldn't go over 6, as it would take an 8 point win to get your ticket cashed, homes. So take it right away, right now while it's at 5.5

Spoon

CK, my brain hurts... could you just tell me real quick what your new additions were for NBA tonight - if any - so I don't have to sift through all these pages. I'm too busy counting cash, man? I already posted my card, but maybe I'll ride one of yours if it looks good since I'm in a good mood.

First 123456 Last