cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookbuster,

She like the first half over 103.5 Charlotte/Warriors

BookBuster
    BookBuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1858

thanks alooot ck....i needed that one...tell her thanks for last night i hit a 4 team because of that call.....

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

and CK can you give me one valid point not to take the rockets over the twolves i have had some sucess fading this team and with the spread at only 5.5 while they havent won 1 in the last 10 games and need i say havent even come close to teams with the exception of the jazz but we know they have had their issues with injuries and such, i see the rockets blowing out the twolves, also the rockets have their number away/home advantage and over the last 5 i see this having a very good chacne of cashing the ticket

cocknocker

Ah yes, I love to start the day off with a win. Wake got it done, and it's a good thing that I bought the hook off and won't get a push, because this game is going to be decided by a field goal. Now I am going to lay a couple of dollars on the Rams and see what happens.

Spoon
    Spoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats to all the Wake winners - Woot! I actually didn't realize this, but I had them at -2.5 and I was getting frustrated thinking I was going to push. Doesn't matter anyway since we're up by 10. Oh, btw, Miami-Ohio - horrible performance today.

cocknocker

I took Colorado State+3.5 by buying a point, although the Greek made me pay -140 for it, hich already tells me that it's a good wager...

cocknocker

Spoon

Colorado State is a minority of 36% to 64% and the line went down from 3 to 2.5 for Fresno State. You already know just from that why I took Colorado State. The power ranking has the Rams favored to win by 2....

Spoon

Yeah, I didn't bother capping or looking at that game because they are both horrible. However, my x-girlfriend just graduated from Colorado State so what the heck... I took them for a small play ML so I have another wager to sweat. I believe they win outright anyway, but we shall see.

Note: Xavier looks worse than Miami-Ohio now. UNC is trailing a garbage team too. Woah!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Man, people are pounding Milwaukee. The line has moved to -6.

cocknocker

The Kid,

It's still good, homes! This one won't be close. I got it early at 4.5, so you gotta do what's best. But it would still take a 6 point victory for me to cash the ticket, so my advice is to buy a hook and play it at 5.5, which essentially is the same thing that I have! But do it now or never, homes...

cocknocker

Spoon,
    if she's an ex-girlfriend then you may want to pound Fresno State out of vengeance, lol! Only kidding, but I think that the Rams will put up a good fight for our money, which is all that you can ask for, homes...

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck

so only 2 nba games today, right ?
    mil and under chc

or still on la ?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    The Kid,

It's still good, homes! This one won't be close. I got it early at 4.5, so you gotta do what's best. But it would still take a 6 point victory for me to cash the ticket, so my advice is to buy a hook and play it at 5.5, which essentially is the same thing that I have! But do it now or never, homes...
    Already played it, CK! What are your thoughts on the Hornets/Kings game? I wrote up something on the first page of this thread. If you could check it out and give me your thoughts, that would be great. I think this second game between them is similar to the Blazers/Kings game a couple day ago. Hornets straight up lost to the Kings at home the first time around but now the linesmakers have opened the spread higher than last time (-13 vs -15). I know 15 points is a lot, but that shows how much better they think the Hornets are. Plus, Sacramento on a back to back and had to travel from Houston to New Orleans last night.

cocknocker

LA Baaaaybeee!

I'm gonna do it, man! It's the averages. They have not lost two games yet this year, so of course I'm gonna do it...

cocknocker

The Kid,

I'm gonna slip out to the garage for aminute or so, and run my Barracuda for a couple of minutes and then I'll get back to ya after I come back into the house

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just checking in, doing the Christmas shoppin thing!!! Congrats on the Wake game CK, nice call! Card looks good tonight.
    I see Dallas will be putting on their traditional december sliiiiiiiide!

ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

thanks again ck,for the help that you gave yesterday.I owe you one.I'm with you with the bucks today.I'm just want to ask something about the lakers/orlando game.the lal -2 right now.Is it wise to play the lakers now or wait some movement.I'm kinda weak in research,so i just want to hear your opinion on this one.Hopefully ican have some more information on the games so that i can improve myself in researching on games.

cocknocker

Damn, Fresno went down the field on the Rams defense like it was a scrimmage against a high school team. Ihope that this isn't a sign of things to come...

Ivic
    Ivic's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK
    what you think about 76ers (-10,5), when pacers without Troy Murphy, Marquis Daniels and Danny Granger.
    76ers as a home favorite od 9,5 to 12 points are 5-1

peterpan19

thx ck
    personally I am still thinking about hou, mia, sac and pho

min is bad, hou should win by 6 easy
    mia always plays well in jersey, 5-0 su and ats, onything worries me is a potential letdown after that lakers game
    pho is 6-1 ats and 5-0 su at home vs den, always playthem great (blowout), 2days rest, looks good
    sac over looks good, 6 of last 7 between this two went over, 197 looks good

billcat
    billcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn, Fresno went down the field on the Rams defense like it was a scrimmage against a high school team. Ihope that this isn't a sign of things to come...

57 baaaby, fat lady just sitting down for a sandwich, not near done yet.

peterpan19

high scoring game as of now

Spoon

It's official I just don't have it in college basketball. It's just too unpredictable. Today, UNC is allowing, Valparaiso, a 3-6 Horizon team, to actually keep the game close in the 1st half as if Valparaiso were the best team in the land. I knew I should not have touched this 1st half bet. What a joke.

I have no choice but to pound the Duke 2nd half for all it's worth. I need to recoup this garbage immedicatley before this turns ugly. No more NCAA BB for me... I'm done - finished!!!

sportsgenius1
    sportsgenius1's Avatar Become A Pro!

idn........Clippers have the momentum

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spoon who else you got today? TT cashed and xavier wet the bed even for the day....

Ivic
    Ivic's Avatar Become A Pro!

My picks

hou -5,5
    min -5,5

Spoon

The two I posted earlier UConn & GTech) and I added UNC -9 2nd. Thinking about Purdue.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright spoon I'd lay off purdue cause of the curry factor I have not had time to look at anything else fir today been Xmas shopping. Who u liking tonight?

cocknocker

I am taking Colorado State 2nd half moneyline +100

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

i think col state defense is having a hard time containing the running game of fresno so ill give the edge to fresno 2h after watching this 1st half. but then again, i dont watch college football and dunno much abt it. is it like basketball where celtics and the likes just cruise on 1h then show up the 2nd half?

Spoon

Yeah, I stepped off Purdue already. Instead, I took UConn 1st half +2 and UMass -3

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

btw, i think col state coach bet 1h!!! i mean why didn't he just settled for a fg?

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow... Baltimore up to +5.5 ... with 80% of the money still on dallas, i think the books are just rushing to balance that money out... are you thinking about buy up to 7 if the line gets any higher CK, or are you just playing it as is and sitting on it with an open wallet waiting to collect?

Spoon

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Alright spoon...SNIP

Who u liking tonight?
    Shoe,

These are the plays I already played last night and early this morning. I added the Magic since I got the # I wanted too.

Today I was playing a big card across all sporting events and I’m glad I did because I need the NBA to drag me out of this ugly hole the NCAA BB teams left me in today.

Final Plays

Jazz PK
    Magic +3 (Hook)
    Bucks -4
    Nets -2.5
    Sun -4

GL

Spoon

Btw, once again, so many dogs are either winning outright or covering in NCAA BB. Way too unpredictable and nothing like college football.

Shoe: Purdue putting on a 24 - 0 run on Davidson, lol. They are laying it on them thick. Of course, why... because I decided not to play the game.

First 123456 Last