maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK i'm with you on all your picks lets win us some jack daniels single barrel or gentlemens jack for yourself and ill take some blue label johnnie walker

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

OKC Thunder +6. Raptors aren't pulling it together. They are having trouble playing a full 48-minute game. OKC needs a win badly, and they've been covering a lot of spreads lately. OKC wants to get that win, and they're putting the effort into every game they've played recently. On top of that, the Thunder own the Raptors ATS. Raptors will be lucky to walk away with a win in this one.

I'm not playing this one, but the Nuggets look like the way to go here. I've been reading everyone's analyses on this game. Cleveland has been dominating their competition, but as wangichu pointed out, they've been playing on the road against subpar teams and getting the job done. Without Z, the Cavs are disadvantaged here. Also, don't forget that Denver is a tough city to play in with the low oxygen. With the way the Nuggets have been playing lately, if I were to bet, I'd take the Nuggets to win outright. The lines opened at Den -1, and moved to a Den PK, Den +1, and now it's back to Den -1 with 76% of bettors on the Cavs.

rb4033
    rb4033's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey CK, where yours final expert plays for friday night??? incl nhl,ncaab,nba

And what about his parly:

Lakers -3
    Raptors -1

good look?
    GL!!!!

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rb4033 View Post

Lakers -3
    Raptors -1

good look?
    GL!!!!
    look at page 2 for his final plays, bos -11.5, hou -11.5, ind -3.5 and char +4.5

and dont play parlays for more than $25

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

LAC @ IND : over 207 W
    LAC @ IND : LAC ML W
    PHI @ WAS : PHI ML W
    GSW @ ATL : GSW + 10.50 L (in the final quarter )
    CHI @ BOS : BOS -12.5 W
    MIL @ NY : NY -4 L
    UTA @ DET : UTA ML W
    LAL @ MIA : LAL - 7.5 L (omg Lakers made less then 90 points?)
    TOR @ OKL : over 200 L
    CLE @ DEN : CL ML W

6/10 small win, but I am
    Last edited by strybie; 12-20-08 at 02:41 AM.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

I know this is a b-ball thread but some of you guys should look at taking MIN over NYI in the NHL. Minny is pissed that they have lost 4 in a row for the first time in forever. Plus they just got back sniper Marion Gaborik. Take the Wild at home....if you play the NHL

Also playing BOS -11.5 and CLE +.5

Good luck erybody

Killer Chihuahua
    Killer Chihuahua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    I know this is a b-ball thread but some of you guys should look at taking MIN over NYI in the NHL. Minny is pissed that they have lost 4 in a row for the first time in forever. Plus they just got back sniper Marion Gaborik. Take the Wild at home....if you play the NHL

Also playing BOS -11.5 and CLE +.5

Good luck erybody
    I appreciate a good nhl tip every now and then. Africanroller, do you have anything working on the ice tonight as I know you like the ice too?

CTS5
    CTS5's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,
    your picks look good so far. I only wouldnt take houston to cover at such a high spread which is already at 12.5. If anything I would take sacramento to cover that if not even possibly win this game. Sacramento did get blown out at portland like we all thought they would, but I think they may create matchup problems for houston just like they did for the lakers. Also, I know the lakers have been not covering any games, but -7.5 at a struggling miami team looks to good to pass on for me. Miami is a very small team and will just get dumped on by the lakers. They will not be able to defend them. I see the lakers taking this one by 10 or more.

vassman86

Lakers -3
    Raptors -1

good look?
    GL!!!!
    Guys, don't post stupid questions like this. You're embarrassing yourself. Grow a god damn brain! Don't come in here and ask a question that already has an answer. These kinds of questions are so leechy that it gives me the shivers. Do yourselves a favour and read through the thread like a smart person.

Spoon
    Spoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers -3
    Raptors -1

good look?
    GL!!!!
    There is no way you could play this as a parlay anyway. These spreads can only be obtained if you teased the games.

rb4033
    rb4033's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vassman86 View Post
    Guys, don't post stupid questions like this. You're embarrassing yourself. Grow a god damn brain! Don't come in here and ask a question that already has an answer. These kinds of questions are so leechy that it gives me the shivers. Do yourselves a favour and read through the thread like a smart person.
    sorry ass hole!

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

NHL Plays- Man I really messed up last night. I have been keeping track of all games even if I dont actually play them. Last night I hit 8 of 9 ML . Tonight I am not hitting anything heavy as there is just to much similarity in the teams playing but I will list what I am playing and also my leans on other games if you are debating them.

My Plays-

NJ -145
    Ana/Edm U/5.5 -130
    Chi/Cal O/5.5 -130

Leans

LA,MINN,ANA,CHI

NJ/OTT I think will push at 5
    LA/Buff U/5.5
    Isles/Minn O/5.5

Hope this helps someone out.

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry ass hole!
    He may have been a little harsh, but seriously though, his plays are always throughout the forum, and by posting stuff like that rather than just sifting through for his posts (he has an avatar so it's really not that hard ... or just ctrl-f for his name) you are just making extra clutter in the thread that makes it hard for others to sift through. He doesn't play those other sports, he's an NBA expert and secondarily an NFL and MLB pro. The questions he fields are when people ask him about their own plays, that they're researching and putting money behind. Too many people come on here and ask him what his plays are rather than sifting through the threads themselves and as much time as he spends researching and responding it is a little rude to ask him to repeat himself excessively rather than spending a few minutes to look it up yourself.

Point being, CK is more than willing to help, but respect his time and don't ask him questions that he's already answered multiple times. That's just selfish and rude. Now, no more name calling, just show respect for the man and if you just want to bite his plays, he's fine with that, but don't ask him to repeat himself when he's said it 5+ times throughout the spread; it's annoying to the rest of us and not fair to ask of him.

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

My earlier card in NCAAB is Richmond +9 and Western Carolina +18

Spoon

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    Did you buy a full point on Richmond? I have Wake -7 (bought hook) GL.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by vassman86 View Post
    OKC Thunder +6. Raptors aren't pulling it together. They are having trouble playing a full 48-minute game. OKC needs a win badly, and they've been covering a lot of spreads lately. OKC wants to get that win, and they're putting the effort into every game they've played recently. On top of that, the Thunder own the Raptors ATS. Raptors will be lucky to walk away with a win in this one.

I'm not playing this one, but the Nuggets look like the way to go here. I've been reading everyone's analyses on this game. Cleveland has been dominating their competition, but as wangichu pointed out, they've been playing on the road against subpar teams and getting the job done. Without Z, the Cavs are disadvantaged here. Also, don't forget that Denver is a tough city to play in with the low oxygen. With the way the Nuggets have been playing lately, if I were to bet, I'd take the Nuggets to win outright. The lines opened at Den -1, and moved to a Den PK, Den +1, and now it's back to Den -1 with 76% of bettors on the Cavs.
    I haven't got to that game yet but that makes no sense. Yes the Cavs have been playing sub par teams but they have also been covering 10-15 points a game. That the reason for point to even the playing field. This game is win only. I will be back after I get to it.

wangichu

damn... glad i hit that denver spread at a PK... just jumped up to DEN -1.5.... last chance boys... denver takes this one.

BigMoneyMan

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Did you buy a full point on Richmond? I have Wake -7 (bought hook) GL.
    It was at -8.

wangichu

I haven't got to that game yet but that makes no sense. Yes the Cavs have been playing sub par teams but they have also been covering 10-15 points a game. That the reason for point to even the playing field. This game is win only. I will be back after I get to it.
    for me it's not so much that they've been beating subpar teams... good teams do that and so it's no surprised that they've been covering large spreads, my point is that they have proven beatable on the road, as proved by NO, ATL, BOS, and DET... Denver is up there with those teams and has even beaten boston in the garden... this team can and should handle business against an undermanned cavs squad

i'm biting your college plays too, for a small sweetener... good lookin'

ediamonds2001
    ediamonds2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by wangichu View Post
    Damn CK that cleveland game is a tough one. I think that's gonna be a cave in spread come morning, and my theory dictates to take the originally favored team with the newly acquired points. On top of that, I just think that the nuggets essentially match cleveland at most points now. I know LeBron is still the best SF (obviously assuming kobe as a SG) but I can still work with a Melo. No big Z means they don't have any bigs that are scorers, which is pefect because that's not where denver scores either, their bigs are more for D. then you get your shooters, mo williams, d-west (sometimes), czerbiak, i'm fine with kleiza and JR smith, and chauncey.

Then after all that, you're adding the whole billups package. Chauncey is the reason that denver plays good ball, just like chauncey was the reason detroit worked. Plus he knows the lebrons as well as just about anyone in the east. If anyone can lead a victory against cleveland, it's him.

and theres more. CLeveland has 4 losses: @BOS 85-90, @NO 92-104 @DET 89-96, @ATL 92-97, never lossing by less than 5, putting it out of reach of a legitimate buyup from the 1 that they HAD. Biggest commonality here is that these are all legitamite contenders in their respective leagues. Their road wins came against Dallas, Chicago, Charlotte, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Minnesota... a few decent teams, but nothing that impressive. The best team in there might be dallas and denver spanked them twice, so you can only give cleveland so much credit for doing that before dallas go rolling.

The books want some of that cleveland money back, and they hadn't been running into any dominant teams on the road for a good stretch, so they look all but invincible, which makes everyone salivate over points. The books could have favored them here and gotten split money, its revenge time, just like this game is for the nuggets and here they come to win some cash for vegas. i have learned my lesson trying to fade them a few times. They are an elite team, they had the talent, they just needed to boot the problem child and bring in a leader, and that's chauncey. Doesn't it trip you out a bit to know that in some small way, you're betting against the pistons that you always took in the big game? I'd rather collect with the minority of sharps who aren't falling

DENVER +2 (come game time)

I think you just sold me on Denver AND I was going to ride cleveland hard.
    nice little piece Thanks you may have saved me some cash

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Richmond also...I was thinking of doing a 4pt teser with them and NO.

I've never played a teser before so I figure what the hell? No diff than me losing a game on a last second miss on a layup or a bad cover that gives up an easy FG...no biggie right?

BigMoneyMan

OK early NBA Under on the Pacers game. I hate over/unders but I can't pass this one up. A staggering 97% is on the over here and the line has not moved. Also look at the trends between these two teams the under has hit 9 out of 10.

BigMoneyMan

OK Boston is back up to -12.5 which is what I was waiting for now I can play it. If it would have stayed at -12 which is reverse movement it would have been a no play. I bet it takes off soon and is -13 by game time. Boston -12.

maddogmadden86

wang not only those factors that you said before but carmelo owns lebron melo has beaten them some 8 out of the last 11 and especially at home i gotta go with the nuggets here i love lebron i love to watch that animal but he will not be able to man handle the nuggets like he did to the twolves the other night in which he should have had the top 5 plays of the day single handidly, not to metion billups and nene with kmart and better then the cavs bench

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

maddog,

I think that a Championship Teaser will work tonight (light)

Spoon

Indiana tackers may want to change your plays here. Injury on Granger and the line went nuts.

maddogmadden86

hey CK whats going on with the line movement on the pacers game went from -2.5 now to a PK you have and idea why?

jeffbuff73
    jeffbuff73's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,,,,,,I see that NY Knicks are 8-1ATS in December. I have been watching them lately and they have been playing a lot better ball. I really like them -4 at home against a sluggish Mil team. I am really liking this game as my strongest tonite, any thoughts?

Spoon

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmadden86 View Post
    hey CK whats going on with the line movement on the pacers game went from -2.5 now to a PK you have and idea why?
    I just posted the reason. New line Clippers -1.

ediamonds2001
    ediamonds2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I have been looking at the indiana over/under

Over looks really good. 7 of 9 games in December have gone over the posted over/under for tonights game. 3 were loses BUT 2 against celtics and one against milw. celtics need no explanation milwaukee just played well.

i think recent activity among teams is important when trying to make a solid play. 7 of 9 is great to me so im gonna bite, not to mention they are giving up 96 plus points during December. defense is apparently no priority so even if they aren't shooting all that well they will give it up anyway
    I can get 206.5 right now and will take it

hope this helps someone just trying to contribute.

great while i was typing spoon posts the granger injury oh well

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver this eve. billups has had the kings' number since he was a rookie. clev has injuries. plus they aren't as deep benchwise as denver. jmo. gl all. peace.

Spoon

Big card for me tonight. Let’s make some cash fellas.

Yes, the Nuggets are home, Carmelo Anthony will show up, and It’s no secret that the Nuggets’ strength of schedule is far more difficult than the Cavs. However, go Cavs!

Final Plays…

1Q Plays
    Atlanta 1Q -2.5
    Celtics 1Q -3
    Lakers 1Q -2

Game Plays
    Clippers +3
    Knicks -2 (Bought Hook)
    Cavs +2.5 (Just bought a full point)
    Celtics -10 (bought a whole 2 points to satisfy my rational thinking)

College Plays
    Wake -7 (Bought Hook)

GL Everyone

Spoon

Woah...the Clippers are now -3 and I have them in a straight wager at +3. Looking good, baby!

jeffbuff73
    jeffbuff73's Avatar Become A Pro!

spoon, help me out here? the line is minus 3 for wake? where are you getting -7 for them?

vassman86

Clippers line has moved from PK to -3 in some places in less than 10 minutes

First 123456 Last