joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Power Rating Line
    Celtics -20 (last time I've played a power rating line like this was CLE-10@MIN 2 days ago)!
    Cavs -5

ClayBalls
    ClayBalls's Avatar Become A Pro!

Public on Grizz 82% and line just went from Bobcats +3 to +2.5.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

indiana line opened at -2.5 a few minutes ago and immediatly jumped to -3.5,
    seems like ck is one the right side on that one
    Last edited by jayc88; 12-19-08 at 10:05 AM.

DaChozen1
    DaChozen1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chozen 1's

Hello everyone... im new to this board... Here are my picks for tonight an analysis..

Denver +1 over Cleveland : Denver owns cavs last few years eventhough cavs beat them earlier this year. Cavs are my team and I hate to go against them but ive noticed a disturbing trend with them this year. They seem to struggle on the road vs good teams and without Z & Boobie I think Denver is the way to go..

Philadelphia -1 over Washigton : 1 reason I like Sixers are due to the fact that Brand is out. Sixers like to run and I think they are actually better off without Brand. Brand doesnt fit thier style.

Boston -12 over Chicago : Sounds like a no brainer based on what Ive been reading on this board. Plus ive bet against boston a few times already and have gotten burned. Chicago is also coming off 2 straight OT games. Easy Pickings....

Indiana -3.5 over L.A. Clippers : This is the kind of game where I like to call "Fishy" this spread seems way too low I would have guessed Pacers would have been favored by at least 6.5. Funny thing is ive been winning these fishy picks lately usualy when i see a game like this I just say go against what you think but in this case I am going with the Pacers..

Also some smaller plays I like today are Dallas -4 over NJ & Charlotte +2.5 over Memphis.....

Ill probably play a 3 team parlay but uncertain on who im going to pick...

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

clippers if it goes up to +4 or more is the play imo. with all the questionable pacers players u have to go against them at this point. too much length for pacers to handle. but then again, it's first of b2b games for the clipps. dunleavy resting his starters seems to favor any opposing team that they're playing.

SlicWilly3
    SlicWilly3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Detroit fella's....At Home, w/ McDyess back, and A.I. playing well. They have no injuries and have been playing well of late. I locked them in last night at -2 1/2. I think we're going to see a nice run coming up for the Pistons. They are finally starting to look like a "team" lately. And Deeeeetroit, at Home? Only laying a couple pts.....I can't go against them.
    With you guys on the Celts, and Bobcats as well.

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

What do you guys think of:

Pacers -1 1st Q
    Celtics -3.5 1st Q
    Cavs pk 1st Q

I was honestly surprised to see the celtics below -4 when the houston is already above 4

Clutchski
    Clutchski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys i'm new to the forum..this is interesting sh!t.

Haser, I really like the celtics coning out strong in this game at home. I'm sure they can't wait to chew and spit out chicago coming off of 2 overtime games.

I'm really feeling Denver on this game. Friday nights in Denver are huge, this is going to be a hype game there. if Z and boobie are out, thats obviously a huge factor. I'm hoping this to be a high scoring game.

I'm also wondering about the over 182 in the memphis/bobcats game. I'd be shocked if these two teams held eachother to less than 91 points each...what do you guys think?

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay the spreads are fresh and I just pounced on the Pacers-3.5 and the Bobcats +4.5. Both of these games are good bets as the Pacers record wise are worse off than the Clips, and the Bobcats should not be getting these kinds of points playing against another sub .500 team, no way.

Usually when Memphis is favored by anything, they are golden. But against New Orleans, they got their bubble burst, and I don't think that they have recovered. Charlotte is desperate for wins and I see little sparks of hope in their play. One was to banish the ghosts of the Bulls, and next in line are the Grizzlies, a team that also has had their number much the same way that Chicago has had theirs over the years. As was the case against the Bulls teams are still underestimating the new look Bobcats and are being shocked at how close they are playing them. The Grizzlies are used to pushing them around, but they are not used to the new additions and let m tell you, point guard Raymond Felton is in awe of all of the weapons he now has at his disposal. being quoted in the local newspaper saying that "This has really opened up my options on offense, and at the same time we get more fast breaks becase we have good defenders that make steals." There is no weak position on the Bobcats now save their bench, which could use some more help. The best way for them to help their situation would be to give up on project May, and get an actual live body that can contribute. He'll never be in basketball shape this year, and he is a bigger bust than Greg Oden. Cats get it done tonight because Styles says so.

The Pacers are lighting up the night with great shooting and the emergence of susperstar Granger. Look out, folks, he is on fire right now,and the only thing that can cool him off is two female firefighters that look like Eva Longoria and Stacey Dash. Now that would make him drop the ball and leave the court altogether. I recall the Clips playing an overtime game against the Bullswhen last we saw them, the second game of a back to back. They have had only one day off in between, which obviously had some travel involved, and now have to face a team that has averaged 122.5 points per game their last 2 games, and 114.5 over their last 4 overall. Holy mack a hoe! Seriously folks I am dripping sweat thinking about them filling it up. But as I indicated. Don't take the over in this contest. The under is a perfect 5-0 in games played in Larry Birdland between these two clubs.

Other notables

Teasing the Fakers and the Craptors. One look at the power rankings reveals that the Lakers should only be a 4 point favorite over the Heaters, and the Raptors should only be favored over the Thunder by 3 points. However, we have lines of 7.5 for the Lakers, and 6 for the Raptors. By waving my magic wand, I can have the Lakers -3.5 and the Raptors -2, which is juicy considering the fact that the competition they are both facing are inferior opponents, homes.

4 point Morrison Teaser Homies

Lakers-3.5
    Raptors-2

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta go with you wang and take the lakers they havent covered in their last 7 and agaisnt the heat who have a lack of height and gerth down low i feel will easily be able to cover this spread kobe and the gang havent been happy the way they have been playing and if gasol doesnt play odom will step up and bring the house down, also going with the Celtics they just will demolish the petty bulls who cant play Defense and wonyt be able to make any shots, Following Stylistic with the bobcats pick it will be a close scoring game with two subpar teams like CK said and takign the points seems to be the smartest thing to do. ALso leanign towards the pacers and houston as well great night last night went 3-0 went agaisnt you CK with orlando i just couldnt go agaisnt them last night not having superman down low allowed them to shoot the 3 adn you add a hot 3 shooting team with one of the best down low players in the game plus they were playing at home i just couldnt go agaisnt them and i'm not tryuing to start anything CK i love yourinsight and you help me out big time

Broncos9798
    Broncos9798's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey CK,

What are your thoughts on Dallas -3.5 vs NJ. I have watched a lot of Dallas games and feel that they should definatly win this game by two baskets. I was hesitant at 4.5 but now and really considering. Any thoughts?

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck

so your plays for today are :
    bos -11.5
    hou -11.5
    ind -3.5
    cha +4.5
    am I right ?

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

no HOU-11.5 for CK....I think....

cocknocker

Correct peterpan,

Those are my final plays, ain't no turnin' back. I have to go X-mas shopping for the kids with Styles today in Vallejo, home of E-40 and CC Sabathia. Mervyn's is going out of business, so we are about to buy the entire store today at 70% off of the merchandise, lol!

You forgot my teaser though

Lakers/Raptors

sourdia
    sourdia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

Hey guys if you had those lines what would be your best bet?

LAC@IND -3.5 , GST@ATL -10.5 , PHI@WAS +3.5 , CHI@BOS -12.5 , DAL@NJ +4.5 , MIL@NY -3.5 ,

UTH@DET -2.5 , CHA@MEM -4.5 , LAL@MIA +6.5 , TOR@OKC +7.5 , SAC@HOU -12.5 , CLE@DEN +0.5.

THANK'S FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!!

cocknocker

maddog,

it's okay. yesterday was National Fade Day anyway. You know that the beauty of wagering is that everyone has their own spin. I never have had a problem with anyone's picks. I want to see everyone get paid, and you know that. The CK Mafia is about solid handicapping and ideas bouncing about, not following. This is a sports lounge. The only hting is you have to bring your own beer, cigars and superbuds....

peterpan19

ck
    thx and enjoy the day
    teaser is $25 only, so only a be happy play for me

ind down to -2.5 for me
    like bos a lot

anyway I will do some research and try to find a 5th play, you know why
    3-2 is better than 2-2
    Last edited by peterpan19; 12-19-08 at 12:06 PM.

Broncos9798

Anybody got thoughts on Dallas.....this game is tempting me....

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos9798 View Post
    Hey CK,

What are your thoughts on Dallas -3.5 vs NJ.

peterpan19

Dallas is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games when playing on the road against New Jersey
    Dallas is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against New Jersey

get it now while it is still -3.5, its my 5th play (or 4th, dont know about hou yet)

normally dal is favored ba 2, 2.5, 6 or 8 pts (L4)

line is about right and with a day rest
    Last edited by peterpan19; 12-19-08 at 12:13 PM.

Broncos9798

The funny thing is that it was 4.5 last night.....that's why I haven't bet it big yet....is there any reason its going down.

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post

get it now while it is still -3.5, its my 5th play (or 4th, dont know about hou yet)

cocknocker

peterpan,

If you can, play Indiana at -1.5. Now that is called getting value for your buck. By gametime, I think the public will be on the Clippers side.

Ivic
    Ivic's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK
    what you think about under in boston and houston games?

peterpan19

The funny thing is that it was 4.5 last night.....that's why I haven't bet it big yet....is there any reason its going down.

I know it has trap all over it, but well sometimes books are wrong too

and I think it will move back

ck
    will do

Broncos9798

Thanks Peter,

I think CK is having no part of this. I am going to fire a small wager at this and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    I know it has trap all over it, but well sometimes books are wrong too

ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

Need Help!

hello guys i'm new here. And i'm wondering that u guys can help me?I just lost alot this week,and i just want to win it back.Which game would be the sure bet for tonight's game.So that i won't think so much,and release all the pressure inside of me.

cocknocker

ragiche,

Place a wager on Boston-the chalk,

And then take Boston for all the quarters prior to the game.

ragiche

ck,I know u and your ckmafia gangs help people to know more about the game itself and how to win over the bookers.I certainly praise you all for that. A very good work.Hopefully you guys there and especially you ck,that U can help me with this one.

ragiche

Thanks alot ck,for the reply and for the help.May this coming Christmas bless you and your whole family a very fruitful and loving life.And also a very fruitful winnings these coming days and also for the new year.Same also to all the ck mafia gangs.

Broncos9798

Hey CK,

I noticed you ignored all my posts......is there something wrong?

ragiche

CK.I already did what you have suggested.bos-12.5. I also play a small wage on dal -4, cha +4 ,ny -3.5 and cha/mem O 183.5.(What do you think about the small wage that I play?).Any suggestions will be welcome,cause i believe in you guys.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hey CK,

I noticed you ignored all my posts......is there something wrong?
    LOL I don't think he's ignoring you. Just about everyone on this thread is asking CK for his opinion and he's doing his best to address everyone's questions. As I recall, he's going shopping today, which is probably why he's not around to answer our questions.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

For those interested in RLM, check out the Nets tonight. Line went down to -3.5.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Well, the freaking Raptors have screwed me quite a few times. But I am taking them tonight at –5.5 (bought a point). They have been struggling and lots of pressure in Toronto for them to turn it around. They have a horrible 6-game road trip out west and this is one of the games they should win. So I think they would show up tonight.
    I also like the knicks tonight. The line was at –3 and now has gone up.
    So Raptors –5.5 and Knicks -3
    GL everyone.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The over is 4-1 in games where memphis is favored by 4 or less, so totals players you have my blessing on this one even in spite of the Bobcats record of going under the total. Memphis "wet tissue" zone defense is horrible to say the least.

You got me to look at the total (182) for Memphis/Charlotte! Charlotte is only 9-16 Over on the year but 6 of their 7 games vs the Western Conf. have went Over 182 (avg. 188.5 ppg)! Memphis is 6-0 Over as a fav and 9 of their last 11 games have cracked 182! Memphis gives up 98+ ppg and they should beat this low number!

GL!!

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm starting to like the nuggets here carmelo is one of the few that can contain Lebron and if ilgauskus isnt playing i see the play of the rest of the nuggets team being much better then that of lebrons crew, not to mention the nuggets are at home and play very well their i can see this being a last second buzzer beater i'm thinking the nuggets here but not sure yet

First 12345 ... Last