harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9796

Nice mike .....I like kobes back. I keyed the 1. And 10 on top . In a superfecta. hit it.
    Last edited by harthebar; 06-07-14 at 01:15 PM.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

bink Mike we both had the 5

harthebar

Mike does this track. Change your thoughts on any certain race......

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

No seems pretty fair to me..just fast times

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    bink Mike we both had the 5
    That's good....came around on her this morning after looking again at the race

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13707

Greetings gentlemen,

Would you be kind enough to offer a few thoughts on

10) Boisterous and Imagining

9) Normandy Invasion

Thanks! and good luck boys!!

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9596

R8 #6 Stephanie's Kitten (4-1)
    R9 #9 Normandy Invasion (5-1)
    R10 #8 Real Solution (5-1)

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Greetings gentlemen,

9) Normandy Invasion

I dont like Imagining on the rail

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13707

Thanks for your thoughts Tony.

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Saturday First Post 11:35 AM EST

Belmont

Race 8(Just A Game)
    6-Stephanie's Kitten 4-1 - Take the price and run if you can get the ML.She is by far the best horse in here off last years form.Is being disrespected because of her last race where she had no where to run in the stretch.
    5-Coffee Clique 10-1 - Picking her mainly because I don't like the 2 favorites.Dame Marie had a much tougher time last race.
    2-Strathnaver 20-1 - Can go 4 deep trying to beat 2 faves.Worth a look cutting back to her shortest distance in a very long time.
    Kabooom

5-2 ex pays $204.50

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Greetings gentlemen,

9) Normandy Invasion

Every race is wide open so I can't argue with any of them but my personal preference is others.

Imagining could trip out without many true front runners.Boisterous is impossible to read on when he is going to explode like he does every now and then but it usually comes out of nowhere.

A lot of people like Normandy Invasion but if I were trying to beat PM I would want a bigger price

harthebar

Hey guys me and my buddies just won two paddock passes for the met mile......I'm in the paddock. With all the big shots...as of right now ...I'm a owner.. ...lol. standing next to the secretariat statue....

harthebar

For what its worth all horses are saddled but goldscents...still don't see him.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9596

belmont stakes

#1 medal count
    #9 wicked strong

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4620

Belmont

Race 11(Belmont Stakes)
    1-Medal Count 20-1 - Don't think we've seen how good he is yet after 2 eventful trips in the Derby and Bluegrass.He will stay 1 1/2 miles and has a perfect grinding style clicking off :24s.Drosselmeyeresque.
    9-Wicked Strong 6-1 - Have literally been on this horse since his very first start and would be again if not for the price discrepancy between him and Medal Count.All my tickets will have 1,9/ABCD though.He is a beast and if not for the 20 draw followed by a terrible trip would have made Chrome look mortal at the least.
    2-California Chrome 3-5 - Frankly I don't give a shyt if he wins the Triple Crown and even worse that would mean I lose money.I am a figures guy and he isn't even in the same zipcode as Smarty Jones and Big Brown let alone the horses who did complete the Triple Crown.I also don't think it will do anything for the popularity of the game.As long as the stooges who run the sport state by state are in charge the downward spiral will continue.They need to have complete transparency by disclosing all vet records, adopt a testing protocal to eliminate move up drugs, reduce take out , provide free pps , have a universal governing body , etc...etc...
    4-Commanding Curve 15-1 - Back to the horses and hard to envision this one not running late but probably too late.
    Also Matuszak 30-1 and Commisioner 20-1 are the others for clunk up 3rd or 4th.Ride On Curlin and General A Rod figure but willing to stand against them trying their 3rd race in 5 weeks.Think Tonalist is a big underlay and will let him beat me too.
    1,9/2,4,6,8

GL
    Didnt even know you posted yours analysis till I saw you posted the winners. Looks like you are doing quite well today. GL to you the rest of the way.

Some harsh words on CC, I think. For some reason you are totally against him from the Derby to Preakness and now. While I agree that even if he wins the Triple Crown, it prolly won't do much to horse racing. From what I read, you are a fan on Smarty Jones; I personally didn't care for him. The way I felt about him back then is prolly the way you feel about CC. It's funny that everyone has their own point of view when it comes to horses. For example, I loved Fusaichi Pegasus and Silver Charm, and didn't like Smarty Jones at all, neutral with big brown. I am backing CC today is not because I think he is that good, but it is I think his competition sucks. Anyways, thank you for all you do and your analysis. I have learn a lot from you and the other players. Just love horse racing......

mrginandtonic

Every race is wide open so I can't argue with any of them but my personal preference is others.

Imagining could trip out without many true front runners.Boisterous is impossible to read on when he is going to explode like he does every now and then but it usually comes out of nowhere.

A lot of people like Normandy Invasion but if I were trying to beat PM I would want a bigger price
    The dar horse for me in this race is the 2- Vyjack. I think he is better than his odds are.

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post

Didnt even know you posted yours analysis till I saw you posted the winners. Looks like you are doing quite well today. GL to you the rest of the way.

Some harsh words on CC, I think. For some reason you are totally against him from the Derby to Preakness and now. While I agree that even if he wins the Triple Crown, it prolly won't do much to horse racing. From what I read, you are a fan on Smarty Jones; I personally didn't care for him. The way I felt about him back then is prolly the way you feel about CC. It's funny that everyone has their own point of view when it comes to horses. For example, I loved Fusaichi Pegasus and Silver Charm, and didn't like Smarty Jones at all, neutral with big brown. I am backing CC today is not because I think he is that good, but it is I think his competition sucks. Anyways, thank you for all you do and your analysis. I have learn a lot from you and the other players. Just love horse racing......
    The harsh words are reserved for the people in charge of the game.I don't mean to be harsh about CC it's just that no matter what figures you use he isn't an all time great.Plus the owners make it hard to like him.

As for Smarty Jones , yeah I am a big fan.Pretty much anyone from the Philly area is.It is very rare to have a star from Philly Park.

mrginandtonic

The harsh words are reserved for the people in charge of the game.I don't mean to be harsh about CC it's just that no matter what figures you use he isn't an all time great.Plus the owners make it hard to like him.

As for Smarty Jones , yeah I am a big fan.Pretty much anyone from the Philly area is.It is very rare to have a star from Philly Park.

TonyP
    Update your status

MTH race 10 #9

winner @ 5-1

mikemca
    Update Status

Belmont

Race 10(Manhattan)
    8-Real Solution 5-1 - Last time he ran at this distance he won the Arlington Million via DQ over a very good foreign invader in The Apache.It was also 3rd from a layoff which is the same today.
    4-Grandeur 5-1 - Also a deep closer in a pretty paceless race but not sure Five Iron wants to go this far and he might just muddle the pace enough to wear out Imagining.
    2-Hey Leroy 12-1 and 9-Kaigun 15-1 get no respect after running just as good as anyone their last few turf races.
    3-Rookie Sensation 12-1 - Would need him to drift up in price a little but he caught my eye originally when looking at the pps first glance because of his pace figs.Not sure how to play this yet maybe just pick 4 of them and box of key the 8,4 on top.
    Another nice exacta and winner!!Having quite the day so far.At this point I don't even care if I hit the Belmont....Go Chrome Go

Real Solution pays $13--$6.80
    8-9 Exacta $186

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Mike nice job race 10 at Belmont

TonyP
    Update your status

singled in pk 4 to Chrome for a buck

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Mike nice job race 10 at Belmont
    Thx unreal day

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

Going with a 2 horse win against the Chrome.

4-Commanding Curve
    10-General a Rod

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3472

Playing Medal Count. Also taking a shot with the #3 Matterhorn. According to Thorograph, he a good pattern coming in to get a new top. While it would have to be a major forward move, that contributes to the 38/1 price. Also hot trainer/jockey combo in Pletcher and Bravo.

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

Been following horse racing as entertainment for a long time. Never really put big money on any one pony or big race. But being from Cali, heck, for me its California Chrome for a small amount for the historic Triple Crown.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3472

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post

TONALIST!!!!

I am pretty much married to taking him here. He was my early KY Derby horse back in January. Ended up having a slight setback the week of the Wood Memorial so he didnt have a chance to get in. Who knows if he didnt have that setback he may be the one going for the Triple Crown tommorow. Tonalist has the best jockey in the country as well as the best long distance trainer in the country. He is bred to thrive at the distance. He has only raced 4 times but has never had a horse come from behind and pass him in the stretch. Pretty sure no other horse can claim that. To me he is the clear 2nd likliest winner of the Belmont Stakes.

I guess the knocks are he won the Peter Pan over an off race track. My counter to that is the connections really didnt know if he would even handle it. He also ran 2 90+ beyers on fast tracks at Gulfstream Park. What concerns me the most is his unexperience and the wide post draw. I am hoping Rosario sends out of the gate to gain position and then settles.

Regardless of his result here I think he will have a brilliant career as he continues to progress. He is one of the few Non "Made" horses today the sky is indeed the limit for him!!
    BOOM. Good Call SLIM.

TonyP
    Update your status

everyone can say I told you so now that chorme lost however its those peeps selections chrome already beat lol, think he ran good for so much in so little time, he is far from done see you in the classic

TonyP
    Update your status

and Wicked Strong still didnt beat Chrome

mrginandtonic

everyone can say I told you so now that chorme lost however its those peeps selections chrome already beat lol, think he ran good for so much in so little time, he is far from done see you in the classic
    I agree. Well deserve rest now and gear for the Classic

mikemca
    Update Status

Damn thought Medal Count was gonna do it.

Was wrong about Tonalist

mikemca
    Update Status

This guy needs to STFU

TonyP
    Update your status

Damn thought Medal Count was gonna do it.

Was wrong about Tonalist

Me to on Tonalist , guess the Peter Pan still a good springboard for the Belmont

mikemca
    Update Status

I just couldn't fathom going from breaking his maiden to win the Belmont 3 starts later

TonyP
    Update your status

I just couldn't fathom going from breaking his maiden to win the Belmont 3 starts later

me either, esp the win in slop inflated the numbers

First ... 148149150151152153154 ... Last