Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post

its only to beat Place Malace or hit board maybe at a price. Might single Palace Malace in some pks not sure how going to wager today,
Just looking at figures Palace Malice wins but it's not hard to see a trip where he never gets room to run or has to run too fast early.

OK guys, I don't know what to do anymore. I really really like CC in the Belmont. I think that Victor will give him a super ride. He is also riding the 5-Ever Rider in R3 at 1 1/2. Hopefully, he will gain some sense in terms of timing. I read somewhere before that the Belmont Stake is as much a rider's race as a horse race. Victor has ridden in the Belmont Stakes before and he is riding Ever Rider in race 3. On paper I really don't see a horse that can beat him. So if I have to pick a horse that might beat him, I would have to pick a horse that doesn't make any sense at all. That is the 6-Matuszak. I mean why is this horse even running in a triple crown race?? He barely broke his maiden in his first race and hasn't won since. Why in the world is he competing for the biggest race of his life so far with that form?? So I am gonna pick him as the shocker if CC doesn't win. My reasons to back him are: 1-trainer Bill Mott, 2-jockey Mike Smith, 3-sire and dam Bernardini (out of AP Indy) and Golden Sonata (out of Mr. Prospector), 4- odds ML 30-1, will probably go off at 90-1. Matuszak will more than likely to run last, but if anything is gonna shock CC, might as well be a complete surprise!! Key: 2-CC, with 1-Medal Count, 9-Wicked Strong. $20W on 6-Matuszak.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Saturday First Post 11:35 AM EST

Belmont

Race 5(Woody Stephens)
1-Bayern 5-1 - With all the hype on Social Inclusion this race has good prices everywhere.Baffert is arguably the best trainer there is at turning horses back from a route to a sprint.He also has great results blinkers on .
3-Havana 6-1 - Was one of the best 2 year olds last year and now goes 2nd off a long break.
Then you have a bunch of bombs like 7-Tonito M. 20-1 , 13-Pure Sensation 30-1 , 8-Favorite Tale 12-1 , and 12-Top Fortitude 20-1.
Came 1-12

Bayern pays $20.40--$9.60--$5.00

1-12 ex paid $440.50