ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Alrighty, so here is my first real play of the new season. I think Kings are in a good spot to reach their first victory. They are playing on home ice where they are one of the league's most solid teams. Vancouver is traditionally a good matchup for LA and on top of it they are playing back-to-back after a long match where they've went all the way through a shootout. Miller was great and since the backup is injured he will start for the second day in the row. So we have a tired Canucks team vs fresh Kings who can play a very physical and if needed also a dirty game. Plus Kings are a better puck possession team which should be an additional advantage over Canucks playing back-to-back. Odds are not great but I'll take the Queens anyway.

Pick: LA Kings ML @ 1.561 Pinnacle 5/10

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

The Kings cost me a lot of money the previous two games. Hope they pulled it together.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    Alrighty, so here is my first real play of the new season. I think Kings are in a good spot to reach their first victory. They are playing on home ice where they are one of the league's most solid teams. Vancouver is traditionally a good matchup for LA and on top of it they are playing back-to-back after a long match where they've went all the way through a shootout. Miller was great and since the backup is injured he will start for the second day in the row. So we have a tired Canucks team vs fresh Kings who can play a very physical and if needed also a dirty game. Plus Kings are a better puck possession team which should be an additional advantage over Canucks playing back-to-back. Odds are not great but I'll take the Queens anyway.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Spots like this I usually go with the regulation play, though you can't get even that at plus money now. Good chance Kings hammer tonight, but they could still stay in a funk and Miller should not be too tired on a back to back this early in the season. I was kind of leaning Vancouver, but going to pass. Good luck

ZdenoK
    Last edited by ZdenoK; 10-13-15 at 06:48 PM.

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Spots like this I usually go with the regulation play, though you can't get even that at plus money now. Good chance Kings hammer tonight, but they could still stay in a funk and Miller should not be too tired on a back to back this early in the season. I was kind of leaning Vancouver, but going to pass. Good luck
    I was thinking about -1 handicap to get a push if they win in OT but I decided to go with ML anyway. It's a desperate situation for LA and a better chance than Canucks on b2b could be hardly given to them at this point. Miller might make it a close game but they should be fired up enough to bring it home either way. Hopefully my confidence won't bury me tonight

1Time!
    1Time!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14475

Any youtube stream for the oilers/stars game?

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by 1Time! View Post
    Any youtube stream for the oilers/stars game?
    No, this is best I got: http://castalba.tv/channel/24450

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I was thinking about -1 handicap to get a push if they win in OT but I decided to go with ML anyway. It's a desperate situation for LA and a better chance than Canucks on b2b could be hardly given to them at this point. Miller might make it a close game but they should be fired up enough to bring it home either way. Hopefully my confidence won't bury me tonight
    Decided to sprinkle a little on Kings to win by exactly 2 at +450. Maybe an empty netter gets it done for me.

1Time!
    1Time!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14475

No, this is best I got: http://castalba.tv/channel/24450

thanks mate

Not sure what the issue is on my end - the adverts work but the stream just continues to load on a black screen and nothing happening

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by 1Time! View Post
    thanks mate

Not sure what the issue is on my end - the adverts work but the stream just continues to load on a black screen and nothing happening
    It works for me, I'm watching it. I got another one, try this one, it's in HD: http://www.101livesportsvideos.com/v...lternate-feed/

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Kings offense just brutal to watch at this point

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Kings offense just brutal to watch at this point
    This team will not see playoffs they started the match pretty decent but died somewhere late in the first, didn't come out of the lockers for entired 2nd period, somehow Canucks managed to only score twice meanwhile, showed up for the final period to chase the lead but why would they capitalize on powerplay if they can lose instead.

Vegas39

This team will not see playoffs they started the match pretty decent but died somewhere late in the first, didn't come out of the lockers for entired 2nd period, somehow Canucks managed to only score twice meanwhile, showed up for the final period to chase the lead but why would they capitalize on powerplay if they can lose instead.
    The start was decent with moving brown up to first line but as you said then fell flat. They need to do something there. Betting TT under until I see they can score

ZdenoK

The start was decent with moving brown up to first line but as you said then fell flat. They need to do something there. Betting TT under until I see they can score
    Next Avs will come to town so they might light them up and finally get a victory given how Colorado's defense is. I'll stay away from that one.

Vegas39

Next Avs will come to town so they might light them up and finally get a victory given how Colorado's defense is. I'll stay away from that one.
    Avs are Sunday, Minnesota there friday and they are in trouble I sense. Interested to see what that line will be

ZdenoK

Avs are Sunday, Minnesota there friday and they are in trouble I sense. Interested to see what that line will be
    You're right, I looked at the schedule backwards. Wild was rocking top goaltending and defense last year, it seems like they need a few more games in the new season to get back into the groove but if playing like so far, Kings shouldn't score more than 1 or 2. Though they will be even more desperate and still playing at home (what a gay schedule that is) so who knows. Best to stay away from a team in such position. One bookie which I'm using has already opened the odds for the match, to win in regulation: Kings @ +120 and Wild @ +195.

ZdenoK

Here is interesting fact: in 7 playing days so far, 6 times the grand salami ended under. Trend?

ZdenoK

Interesting fact #2: Bruins and Avalanche have played all their games over so far. Waaay over. Totals for Bruins: 8, 6, 9; totals for Avs: 9, 9. What say you?

Vegas39

Interesting fact #2: Bruins and Avalanche have played all their games over so far. Waaay over. Totals for Bruins: 8, 6, 9; totals for Avs: 9, 9. What say you?
    I took it over 5.5 to get at + money

ZdenoK

I took Avalanche/Bruins over 5 @ 1.709 Pinnacle 3/10. Given their recent games I think they should be able to get at least 5 goals in the match. If not,

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

I took Avalanche/Bruins over 5 @ 1.709 Pinnacle 3/10. Given their recent games I think they should be able to get at least 5 goals in the match. If not,
    Yeah like the over 5.5 here, as both team fail to defense. GUstavsson in net for Boston and we all know what that means, goals goals goals.

Bedard
    Bedard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Any links to stream the late games?

Bedard
    Bedard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Got this one too, thanx man!

http://blabseal.com/rangers/

ZdenoK

Over cashes in after 2 periods was wondering when Roy will pull Varlamov.

Vegas39

Over cashes in after 2 periods was wondering when Roy will pull Varlamov.
    was worried was gonna end 5-0

ZdenoK

Pittsburgh Penguins -1 @ 1.862 Pinnacle 5/10
    Pittsburgh Penguins team totals over 2.5 @ 1.625 Pinnacle 3/10

Penguins played quite well vs Montreal but they got shut down by another hot goalie which was actually 3rd time in the row (Niemi, Smith, Price). This is a weak spot for Pittsburgh since a long time (if you recall playoffs vs Rask, Lundqvist). Crosby and Kessel seem to have good chemistry, Fleury is solid, I think the results will start coming soon when the offense gets going. It's a good chance for that tonight vs Senators. They are coming in the game back-to-back. They didn't really impress me despite having 3 victories in 4 matches, they just took advantage of playing vs worse teams (Buffalo, Columbus, Toronto... yeah). They can score goals but they can just as easily allow them, the way they are playing, I think Penguins will be able to capitalize more on them since Ottawa isn't really known for playing with puck. In the past seasons they never had problems scoring vs Sens, though lots of game went into OT, but a huge factor should also be motivation for home team to finally get their win and get a monkey off their back while Sens already got two points yesterday, a loss tonight wouldn't be a big deal.

Vegas39

GL Z, am debating the over on this one

ZdenoK

GL Z, am debating the over on this one
    I think if it will be some goals scored, it will be because of Penguins so I rather took Pens totals. 3-1 or 4-1 would still be under.

Vegas39

Thanks for advice

Any confirmation that Ovie woke up on time and is playing tonight

ZdenoK

Few bets I'm taking for smaller money tonight:

Canucks ML - so far I like Vancouver team more, they've been owning Blues in the past seasons + St. Louis is playing b2b
    Kings -1 - shitty Kings can't play worse than they had so far, Minny is b2b, they will get a win eventually and when they do, I think they win in style
    Ducks -1 - same as Kings + playing vs even worse opponent - Avs are playing with zero defense
    Devils ML - Couture out 4-6 weeks for Sharks and Devils are bound to win sometime too

ZdenoK

Top play of the day for me: NY Islanders ML @ 1.72 marathonbet 6/10

Sharks are back-to-back, Couture still out, no Jones in net. Islanders will go with Halak for the first time since he recovered, great things expected from him this year, offense is hot, they are playing rested at home... I think they are in good spot to be the first team to beat Sharks this year.

ZdenoK

Top play of the day for me: NY Islanders ML @ 1.72 marathonbet 6/10

Sharks are back-to-back, Couture still out, no Jones in net. Islanders will go with Halak for the first time since he recovered, great things expected from him this year, offense is hot, they are playing rested at home... I think they are in good spot to be the first team to beat Sharks this year.
    Took the Isles a while but in the end they win in style.

ZdenoK

I have some good info for my local team. Though it's really a crappy inconsistent league, this is worth of playing today.

EBEL (EHL)

Olimpija will play without Aljaž Uduč, David Planko, Guillaume Desbiens, Aleš Mušič, Stefan Chaput in Olivier Roy due to injuries. That's HUGE handicap, especially playing without first goalie Roy who started all the games so far. He is the main reason why Olimpija isn't losing like 10-1 but just 4-1. This team also has huge problems with offensive realization and missing players will only make the gap wider. Graz is currently second last on the standings but they have changed their coach and have picked up their game since. They have beaten Sapa Fehervar back-to-back to earn some points. The new head coach is Ivo Jan who knows Olimpija very well since he was actively playing there and later also coaching. There is a huge advantage for Graz today so this is a must play for me.

Pick: Graz 99ers ML @ 1.72 bet365 5/10

First 123 Last